๐™‚๐™Š๐™†๐™๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™๐™๐™๐˜ฟ๐™Š แต‡แตƒแตแต˜แตแต’...

By -ERASERMEOW

๏พŸแ…Ÿ- โžด ๐—•๐—”๐—ž๐—จ๐—š๐—ข ๐—ž๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ -หห‹ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž... More

๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–ป๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—ˆ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ป-๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐– ๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–ป๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ
๐–ก๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…

๐–ผ๐—. ๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡

13.1K 639 381
By -ERASERMEOW

SWEET MOMENTS
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

You were brought out of your peaceful slumber when the sunlight successfully seeped through your eyelids. You slowly opened your eyes, adjusting to the brightness, as you feel something heavy on top of your tummy and legs.

Ah, it's just your husband, Bakugou Katsuki, sleeping so soundly.

You carefully moved out of his tight yet loving grip and just stared at his sleeping face with a smile. It's been a while since you woke up beside him. He's always busy with household chores early in the morning, that's why you barely caught him asleep.

Funny how he looks so grumpy when awake but so peaceful when asleep. You internally said and reached for his hair to softly play with it. With the right amount of care to avoid waking him up.

The two of you ended up cuddling and half-naked after dinner, again. You didn't do anything, of course, just cuddling and snuggling with some smooches. Katsuki just loves your body no matter the shape or size you have, because, for him, you're the embodiment of perfection.

He wants to be able to touch your bare skin with his bare hands, he loves the feeling of running his fingers through his beloved. Being half-naked in bed became a habit to the both of you before going to sleep.

I'm so lucky. You mentally said while staring at your husband. This guy's got the looks, the talent and he's head over heels for you. You're really lucky to have him as your husband.

"I love you." You softly murmured and kissed his forehead.

"Mhmm... I love you too..." Katsuki grunted before slowly opening his eyes, landing his gaze upon the bare morning face of yours that he loves. "Morning." He added.

"Good morning. I thought you were asleep. Did I wake you up?" You asked. Katsuki didn't even bother answering you and just took your hand from his hair before kissing it.

"It's been a while since we both woke up on each other's side," Katsuki murmured. "How's your first night of sleep?"

"Fine. How's yours?"

"I'm good." He answered.

Your eyebrows furrowed when he suddenly raises his hand. You were ready for a counterattack in case Katsuki might combat you of something again. But his hand reached for your nape before pulling you down to give him a kiss.

"I thought you were gonna blow my face or something." You giggled and tilted your head for access as your husband's kisses went down to your jaw and down to your neck.

"Why would I even hurt you? Silly woman."

You lied back down on the bed while facing your husband and feeling his jaw with a caress. "Dayum, Katsuki. Your jaw's really sharp. But I can feel some stubbles."

"Should I shave them?" He said and hugged your waist tight, burying you on his chest under his chin.

"No waaaay. It's been a while since I caught you with some. It's very ticklish you know." You said while playing with his little chest hairs.

"It's because I shave before you wake up every thrice a month."

"Hmm. I like your stubbles. They make you look more manly and hot."

"So honest," Katsuki grunted, making you giggle after you felt the vibration in his chest.

Katsuki just kept his eyes closed while caressing your head. You felt his smooth breathing as his chest went up and down, in sync with yours.

While you kept tracing his battle scars. He's not really proud of it but he loves it when you play with it. Both of you have the same shares of battle scars and you love each other's marks as much as you love each other. Every scar is a symbol of victory.

"Shouldn't we get up now?" You asked after some minutes.

"We don't have anything better to do anyway."

"Hey, I thought we're buying gifts for Christmas?"

"We'll do that next week."

"Oh God, don't tell me you already planned something each day for the whole month."

"Then I won't tell you. Just go back to sleep."

"Katsuki, we have to eat breakfast."

"I know. We won't skip it, I promise."

"Katsuki-"

"Y/n."

"Husband."

"Wife."

"Bakugou Katsuki."

Katsuki groaned. "Let's stay like this for a while, Bakugou Y/n. I missed you and everything."

"Fine." You gave up and turned around, letting your husband spoon you and caged you again in his arms.

"No." You immediately said and slapped his hand that was crawling inside your underwear, making him grunt in defeat.

"I love you." He mumbled and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you too."

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"What are you?" You asked with two slices of bread on Katsuki's cheeks.

"Fuck. Not this again." He mumbled. "You're wasting wheat, woma-"

"What. Are. You." You repeated, making him groan.

"A genius sandwich." He answered with a frown.

"No!"

"WHAT?!"

Mitsuki and Masaru were just looking at the two of you from the living room as the two of you made afternoon snacks in the kitchen. You were sitting by the marbled counter and Katsuki's in his apron while standing in between your legs.

"She really is the boss. He's so lucky" Mitsuki said. "But his wife's not." She added and chuckled.

Masaru just shook his head at his wife with a smile.

"I'm a stupid sandwich?"

"NO! YOU'RE NOT STUPID OKAY?!"

Katsuki's eyes widened when he realized what you wanted him to really say. "Not that! No! Fuck no!"

"What are you?"

Katsuki groaned louder. "No!"

"One."

"Wait wife-!"

"Two!"

"I'M A FUCKING BOOM BOOM SANDWICH!"

You then laughed. "My boom boom sandwich." You said before placing the slices of bread down and chomped on his cheek.

"Stop disturbing me from making your damn snack!"

He was about to go to your right side but you immediately wrapped your legs around him to stop him. "You're not going anywhere." You said seductively and smirked.

"Idiot." He murmured right on your lips, fanning it with his own breath before claiming it.

His lips nibbled yours while gently sucking it plump. His calloused hand caressed your cheeks while the other one went its way to your waist, kissing you deeper than you anticipated. You felt his tongue, licking, asking for entrance, so you gladly opened your mouth to start fighting with the strongest muscle of his body.

He was devouring your lips, swirling his tongue with yours while lightly sucking it. You squirmed and immediately slapped his hand when you felt it making its way inside your shirt. Katsuki bit your lower lip before breaking his kisses and gently grazed his lips down to your jaw and to your neck.

You held his hair, gripping it at you slowly threw your head back to give him more access. But then you remembered that the two of you were just making snacks for everyone in someone else's kitchen. "Kat-"

A soft moan immediately escaped your pretty mouth when Katsuki sucked your skin, leaving a reddish-pink mark below your collarbone.

"Bakugou Katsuki- you asshole!" You quickly exclaimed and pushed him away. He just smirked at you while you're glaring at him, rubbing the part that he sucked on. "What~?" He said with a teasing tone.

"Y-you fuckwad!"

His smirk disappeared, replacing it with a frown. "Language, wife."

"W-why would you leave a hickey?! We're not at home-! And did you forget that we're in your mother's kitchen?! What if they're watching?!" You whisper-yelled with a bright face. Katsuki can even imagine steam coming out of your head.

"So what? We're married for fuck's sake. This is normal." He replied and hugged your waist. "Your fault though, you were teasing me."

"They're so fucking adorable, Masaru. Why aren't we like that before?" Mitsuki asked her husband while staring at the two of you with hearts in her eyes.

"Because counters before are weak?"

"Are you saying that I'm weighty?"

"Honey I-"

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

Bonus:

"I'm cold."

"I'll heat you up."

"In a good way or in a bad way?"

"Depends on your kink, wife."

"What...?"

"What?"

"Not with your quirk?"

"Do you have an explosion kink? We can make it happen."

"Katsuki, no."

"Katsuki, yes."

"KATS- mhmph!"

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

A/n: Hi! Hello! You! Yes, you! You're awesome in whatever you do, so stay smiling! Smile!! Smile and have a great day ahead~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 10.3K 18
๊’ฐ แฅซแญก ๊’ฑุ˜ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ | เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ข *๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
12.4K 119 18
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ยฐโ€โ€ขยฐ:๐ŸŽ€ - ๐ŸŽ€:ยฐโ€ขโ€ยฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ แด€ษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›ษชษดษข แดกแด€ส แด›แด แดแด‡แด‡แด› แด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดา“ สแดแดœส€ สŸษชา“แด‡, ส/ษด ร— ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแด แด‹แด€แด›sแดœแด‹ษช. แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ษด แดœ...
815K 28K 38
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
1.8K 69 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...