The Crimson Statue ( gxg )

Da puta_madre3469

An assassin and an arms dealer, truly a match made in heaven. ❝If you wish to protect my heart, you would le... Altro

πƒπˆπ’π‚π‹π€πˆπŒπ„π‘
𝐈 | The Seductress
𝐈𝐈 | The Art of Seduction
𝐈𝐈𝐈 | The Thorn of The Rose
πˆπ• | Venus Fly Trap
𝐕| Craving the Foreign Oasis
π•πˆ| Foreign Enigma
π•πˆπˆ| Confessions of the Heart
π•πˆπˆπˆβŽͺBuffoons, Boobs, and Bullets
πˆπ—βŽ’Intentional Disruptions
π—βŽ’Life Line
π—πˆβŽ’Liquid Courage
π—πˆπˆβŽ’Illusion or Reality
π—πˆπ•βŽ₯shakespearean tragedy
𝐗𝐕βŽ₯i told the stars about you
π—π•πˆβŽ₯to be alive without breath
π—π•πˆπˆβŽ₯The Labours of Hercules
xviiiβ”‚ worship
xix (part 1)β”‚under the stars, i became yours
Author's Note
xix (part 2) - moon, tell me if i could, send up my heart to you?

π—πˆπˆπˆβŽ₯the butterfly

334 20 6
Da puta_madre3469

NAYELI FELT HER HEART SINK INTO THE GROUND BENEATH HER, EACH SILENT MOMENT PASSING, STOMPING THE FOOLISH THING. She had hoped that Zaira would not be an ignorant prude but alas it seemed she never knew the woman her heart yearned for. But how could Nayeli have known if the only things Zaira told about herself was her name and the particular distaste she has for Nayeli?

Her brain was a muffled with the turmoil of her thoughts, the pits of sadness engulfing her in its unforgiving hold. She was a fool to believe that Zaira was anything more than what the world around her was. It could have just been hope that twisted the picture she had painted in her mind, the rapid increases in breath whenever she became painfully close to Zaira all a mirage. 

"It is my pleasure to meet you, Ehsan. I must say, I am quite fond of your eyeliner," Zaira paused before turning her attention toward Cyra," And Cyra, it is lovely being acquainted with you. Your......hijab is quite elegant."

Three pairs of eyes snapped up to meet Zaira's inquisitive ones. After the loaded silence, the trio had felt a dull pain, some more than others, when yet another reacted unfavorably to the nature of Ehsan's gender. Was it so hard to except that Ehsan was not one to be confined in a box called gender?

"I-" They paused, overcome by emotion, "Thank you. I was nervous about wearing it out in public."

A cute blush appeared on the bronze skin of Ehsan, their long lashing fluttering as they looked away in embarrassment. It was the first time someone who was not from their inner circle complimented them, at it was clear to see. They flushed even more under the strong gaze of Zaira, something Cyra took note of instantly.

"Zaira, do not compliment this imbecile any more. I fear the repercussions of your actions will fall on me rather than you. I do hope my poor ears are ready for Ehsan's pompous boasting that will follow," she smirked, stealing halting Ehsan's transition into their shy little cocoon.

Instead they became a butterfly, their long lashes fluttering in disbelief, opening the curtains toward the mischief that hid behind them. The soft wind brushed aside their neatly trimmed curls, the dark strands falling from its graceful position to disturb their smooth forehead. Ehsan was handsome. Their jaw sharp, creating the illusion that it could even cut diamond. Rippling muscles stretched through their tall frame, the thin tunic like garment doing nothing to hide it. But they were beautiful, light brown eyes that seemed to radiate warmth around Cyra and Nayeli. The slight smile that danced on their artfully crafted face held a somber feel that evoked a multitude of emotions. They were beautifully handsome, with elegance radiating through every bone in their body.

"Cyra Tahira Ismal," They spat, a shocked expression overtaking their flustered one,"I am appalled at your insulting remarks. But I do believe it will be my poor ears will be able to hold the brunt of your boasting."

"Yo-"

Cyra's attempts to attack Ehsan was paused by Nayeli, freshly awoken from her trance through the loud banter of her companions. Not from an ethereal kiss given with love by her princess unlike the fairy tales. Zaira held no malice or absurd grudges against them, proof that she was a woman beyond her time. 

She chose to remain silent as the two began to bicker once again, a nervous mechanism she noticed, both too unsettled by the compliments they were given. Nayeli focused her attention on watching Zaira, only if it was for a moment, she wished to soak in every detail of her beautiful face.

"Hold on," Nayeli's voice held confusion, a mask for the true happiness she felt inside," Did you just compliment them?" 

It was her way of pleasing Zaira, the moments spent with her were enough for Nayeli to realize how dearly the woman cherished control, no matter how small the dosage was. Now she had decided to forgo her past plan of layering on the charm, and rather allowed the controls to shift toward Zaira. 

Zaira's chocolate eyes swung to meet hers, a daring air filling them up as she stepped closer towards Nayeli, challenging her almost. "Yes, is there a problem?"

Nayeli looked down at her, warmth filling her as she saw the mischief that consumed Zaira. Zaira on the other hand was currently panicking and having a crisis. 

"B-But I introduced you to them," Nayeli stuttered, whether it was from her close proximity to Zaira or just part of the act remained unknown.

Zaira incredulously raised an eyebrow at her, attempting to squash her internal battle and resume her challenging air. "And?"

"You knew me before you knew them?"

"I knew my parents before I knew you, yet I have never complimented them in my life," Zaira paused, panic surging through her as she realized what she just said,"I do not see your point."

Fortunately for her, Nayeli was not about to press her for unwanted details.

"That is quite.....concerning,"she paused, a cute pout tugging at the edges of her glossy lips as she never took her eyes from Zaira, "But still, I am right here."

"Dear," Zaira chuckled at the woman, reaching up to pat Nayeli's cheeks, "I have eyes."

"I know that, but why are you not complimenting me either?"

Zaira stepped back from the woman, a smirk lighting up her face, addicted to the rush she felt from being in control of the conversation. Nayeli was in the palm of her hand and she could toy with her all she wanted. It did not take long for her to notice the way the goddess in front of her's breath seem to become non-existent whenever she stepped closer. The power she felt stealing this magnificent woman's breath was something she had never felt before, and frankly she was addicted. It was a two way street though, Nayeli was able to rob her of that power she had gained in an instant, turning the tables and making her speechless.

Graceful fingers reached out and grabbed the thin black garment that hung loosely over Nayeli's muscled figure, pulling her closer towards Zaira's smaller body. Nayeli's warm breath fell upon her forehead, her woodsy smell boisterously invading Zaira's senses. Zaira paused, fighting valiantly to maintain control before mustering up the courage to look Nayeli dead in the eye.

"I recall that in our first meeting, you pointed a gun at me."

Her fingers stabbed Nayeli right in the chest as she talked, Nayeli oblivious to the dull jab simply lost in the beauty of the woman before her.

"So did Cyra," whined Nayeli, enjoying the look that played on Zaira's face.

"Because you told her to do so."

"I...... you are not wrong."

"Darling, I know that," smirked Zaira, reaching up to pat Nayeli's cheek before placing her hand back on the woman's chest.

"We shared lunch though."

Zaira chuckled at the woman's cute response,"You really want me to compliment you?"

"Yes," Nayeli huffed, enjoying the everlasting warmth of Zaira's hands on her chest, "That would be quite nice."

"You have good friends."

"ZAIRA"

"Nope. That is all you get."

Ehsan turned towards Cyra, bending down to whisper in her ear as their eyes never left the two idiots before them,"Do you think we should interrupt their flirting?"

"Shh, this is the most entertainment we will get the whole duration of our miserable lives," Cyra spat, intensely watching the interaction of the couple, "Enjoy it, you fool."

"CYRA."

AFTER MINUTES SPENT ARGUING, THE FOUR HAD FINALLY DECIDED TO GRAB A DRINK AT A CAFE THAT WAS A SLIGHT DISTANCE FROM THEIR CURRENT SPOT. It was quite a sight to see, four intimidating individuals strolling down the sidewalks beside the bustling street. It came as no surprise to them when they began to notice the path before them clearing, others choosing to cross the road instead of walk beside them. Then again it might just be from Ehsan and Cyra's very loud discussion on whether or not guns were better than knives. Both weapons even making a constant appearance in the debate. 

Nayeli and Zaira stood a bit farther back, mostly not wanting to be seen associating with the psychopaths before them. Nayeli was not all too distracted by her idiotic accomplices, choosing to focus her attention on subtle grazes of the hand as she walked beside Zaira. Once growing bold enough to 'trip' over her feet, grabbing on to Zaira in a totally unplanned attempt to not fall over. 

It all did not go un-noticed by Zaira, who currently was questioning her sanity. It occurred to her how stupid all of this was. Here she was, spending time with someone other than Fiero for the first time in her life. In other circumstances that could be considered a good thing. But here she was grabbing a coffee with a woman who pointed a gun at her the first time they met. Worst of all, Zaira was actually enjoying herself.

"Caffé Zucca," Cyra whispered, mostly to herself as they approached the quaint little place, a gold lettered sign hanging above the cafe.

It was funny how a simple name could change a person. Cyra had been the first to notice the sign, and as the others noticed it too, it was as if someone shoved a stick up all of their asses at about the same time. Normally the four had impeccable posture, their figures clearly filled with grace. But now it was increased tenfold, the once playful manner they all donned dissipated, stoic masks replacing them.

Cyra was the first to move, shoving open the little door, a welcoming smell of crepes and coffee filling their senses. Not that they felt at all welcome. Ehsan had followed immediately after Cyra, their makeup that seemed to shine slightly in the warm lighting, drawing even more attention than Cyra's hijab. Nayeli had taken note of the stares and placed her palm on Zaira's back, reassuring the woman as she walked through the threshold of the place.

The occupants of the cafe were of the older generation, passing the age to give a fuck about anything other than youngsters forsaking tradition. It seemed as if they fit in with the antique cafe, having been founded in the 1860s. 

An older woman with greying hair strode up towards the group, ushering them towards an empty table that sat towards the right, open for anyone who wished to gaze upon them. It felt strange for Zaira, having this many people with glare at them in disgust or confusion. She only ever ate in the restaurant in which her family owned, a safe place for her and Fiero to converse. But here it was unfamiliar and strange, it felt as if she had no control over the situation, the whole place seeming so foreign for her.

The group remained seated, a silence hanging over them as they anxiously glanced at each other from a top their menus. It was quite unnerving, the constant looks, but it seemed as if the pressure was tenfold for poor Ehsan and Cyra. All eyes seemed to skip over her and head straight to the two of them, many lingering on Nayeli's outfit, noses crinkling in confusion and distaste. Not once did their confident facade fall, but Zaira could tell the discomfort they all felt. Their shifting eyes a testament to that.

Everything began to blur for Zaira, the waitress talking to Nayeli about the order was muffled to her ears as she was swallowed by the depths of her panic. Not once had she been in a situation like this before, her fingers itched to grasp her gun or even better her knives. But she knew it would not be proper, choosing to wallow in her fear instead as she felt into a whirlpool of emotions, some a result of her breakdown being halted the day before.

Her palms began to sweat as she clasped the edge of her seat, knuckles turning white as she fought the urge to crumble before the dozens of eyes that watched her. Deep within her, Zaira knew it was her panic that made the eyes seem worse. Some of the customers had turned back to their food, continuing their conversations. Yet she could not shake off the feeling of their eyes, the added pressure causing her to almost break at the seams.

A large slightly calloused hand found hers, squeezing it tightly as if to perform CPR on her through her hand. It had pried her sweaty hand rather easily from the chair, the warmth of it causing the ice that froze her to melt. Her eyes met Nayeli's concerned ones, and the rush of emotions she felt were no longer the anguish that filled her before, rather a rare happiness she wished to cherish forever. 

I had to end that cafe scene a lot quicker than I wanted to because it is so fucking hard to be like accurate about this shit bc aint nobody writing about cafe's that were in italy in the 60s.

Ok I am late again. surprise surprise

shitty chapter once again so lo siento

but im jus pissing myself off right now so np

legit this book is so hard to write and my adhd says no

anyways, thoughts?

^ppl tryna get Zaira's attention but she be like Nayeli held my hand.

-

𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐀

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

20K 662 23
A gxg version of 365 days. Viviana loses someone dear and in her despair falls for a women she doesn't even know. Seona, unaware of her new admirer...
84.7K 3K 41
"Miss Gallo meet your new lawyer, miss Moretti,"she says and I'm still rooted to the spot unable to move. Unable to turn and face her.what was i thin...
1.9M 58.1K 69
𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 π–”π–“π–Š ~ π–™π–π–Š π–•π–π–Šπ–”π–“π–Žπ– π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ Phoenix Lyra Vale was determined to make her last summer break before college unforgettable. On...
40.3K 1K 11
π’˜π’π’˜ β€’ π™›π™šπ™’π™­π™’π™–π™¨π™˜ β€’ π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’™π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ (NOT intersex) When mistaken for someone else, Saanvi is kidnapped. She almost felt relieved to know i...