My Little Gogy. (Dream x Geor...

By LizzarLiz

[Completed](Warning: is an old cringy story) Dream, George, Sapnap, and BBH decided to meet up at Dream's hou... More

Chapter 1: Going to meet Dream
Chapter 2: A Long Day
Chapter 3: Painful Memories on the Beach
Chapter 4: Missing your Touch
Chapter 5: A Good Morning Kiss
Chapter 6: Who do you like?
Chapter 7: Truth or Dare: Alcohol edition
Chapter 8: His Roughness
Chapter 9: A Plot For Revenge
Chapter 10: I Like Your Outfit but I Want You More.
Chapter 11: A Trip Through The Rain
Chapter 12: Terrible Thoughts
Chapter 13: Acceptance and Pain
Chapter 14: They're Cuddling
Chapter 15: Confessing Feelings
A Quick Thank You + Announcement
Chapter 17: I'd rather eat you~
Chapter 18: Being Small Has Its Advantages
Chapter 19: A Restless Night
Chapter 20: A Regretful Morning
Chapter 21: Opening Past Wounds/Part 1
Chapter 22: Opening Past Wounds/Part 2
Chapter 23: A Streaming Session
Chapter 24: Confident Gogy
Chapter 25: Flirting On A Date
Chapter 26: Pinned Down
Chapter 27: A Realization
Chapter 28: Sapnap's Cooking Stream
Chapter 29: Last Full Day
Chapter 30: Heading Back
Update on the Epilogues' + New Story
Epilogue 1: The Next Morning
Epilogue 2: A Week Later

Chapter 16: Can I?

511 14 3
By LizzarLiz

(TW: This entire chapter is Smut.)

George's Pov

I had confessed my love to Clay finally...

I felt Clay pull me into a hug, which I gladly accepted and hugged him back.

He spoke softly, petting my head in the process, "I love you too, George."

I had not sad but happy tears in my eyes, he lifted my head and wiped my tears away. His soft expression calmed and reassured me.

He moved his head down slowly and asked "Can I kiss you, George?"

I nodded, giving him approval, we kissed each other passionately. My hands moved around his neck and his went to my hips.

He soon licked my bottom lip, asking for entry, and I gave him it wholeheartedly.

As we explored each other's mouths, only moving away to catch our breath every once and a while.

We pulled away once again and Clay moved us to the backseats of the car, Clay hoisted me onto his lap. I initiated another kiss and Clay and I got heated again making out more. 

I started moving my hips, grinding into him, as he broke the heated kiss and moved to my neck. I quickly blurted out "Please don't leave any marks, where others can see them."

"Alright, I think I can do that~," Clay said in a low seductive tone and went back to my neck licking and kissing it. He snaked his hands under the back of my shirt and started to lift it.

I began to realize that we were probably going to go all the way and started pleading with Clay to go to a hotel to finish this. Clay looked a little upset but still agreed, we knew there would be plenty of evidence of what we did it in the car.

Clay and I took the car's front seats and he drove us to a nearby hotel he knew of. I could just tell Clay was just as impatient as me. 

***

Once Clay and I got a room, he took me by my hand and rushed us to the room.

Once he closed the door, I was attacked by an aggressive kiss from Clay, making me moan a little. Clay pushed my body onto the bed and I pressed my knee onto him, making Clay groan.

I was pinned on the bed and Clay began to slowly remove my clothes from me. His hair had become a mess with my hands running through it.

He had removed my hoodie and shirt in one go and removed his own shirt and hoodie right after he had finished with mine. I had become more turned on by the sight of Clay with no shirt on top of me.

Clay then removed our pants making me a blushing mess underneath him. Clay paused and asked, "We need a safe word I don't want to hurt you, since we don't have anything."

I thought for a bit before saying, "Purple can be our safe word."

Clay spoke, "Alright if that's what you want it to be, George~."

Clay moved to my chest and began to leave lots of marks on me, removing my boxers in doing so. Clay kept teasing my body and I started to let out small moans and I began to melt under him.

"C-Clay...p-please." I wanted him to stop teasing me, desperately.

He got my signal, putting his two fingers in front of my mouth, and asked me to suck. I obeyed, as he removed his boxers and I got to see his full length.

He got close to my ear and whispered to me, "I'm sorry if it hurts or if I'm too rough on you."

He placed one of his fingers inside me and I gripped onto the blanket below me, as Clay placed another finger in me. He started to stretch me and I started to moan from the pleasure of his fingering.

Soon enough, he placed another one in me, making me throw my head back, from the stimulation. Clay placed one of my legs over his shoulders and asked if I was ready. I nod wanting him in me quickly, he lined himself up with me and slowly inserted himself into me.

My tears began to fall from the amount of pain I felt. Clay asked if I was ok, as he wiped away my tears. Between my moaning and groaning, all I could tell him was to keep going.

Once he was fully in me, Clay let me adjust to him, he began to thrust in and out of me. I wanted more and begged him to go faster, he smirked and fulfilled what I had wanted so badly. I clawed at his back with my nails, making Clay hiss at the pain. Clay moved faster, I moaned his name several times, and I started to become overwhelmed by all the stimulation of him hitting my prostate. I was a moaning mess, as I felt myself reaching my climax.

I came all over my chest and soon after Clay had come inside me. Both of us were out of breath, so we stayed put for a few seconds to catch our breath.

Clay didn't pull out instead lifting me and moving us to the bathroom, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He only pulled out once we were in the shower, allowing his liquid to come out of me. He put me down but I could barely stand, so I held onto Clay's shoulders tightly.

After he cleaned us up, he carried me bridal style onto the bed and he found a few robes in the bathroom closet. He helped me put on my boxers and a robe.

We laid on the bed, cuddling, I forgot all about the pain and fell asleep from exhaustion in Clay's comforting arms.

***

I woke up to a blaring alarm and immediately shot up, regretting I had moved at all, as pain shot through the lower half of my body. I hadn't done this in a long time, so I didn't remember about the after pain. I laid back down quickly and Clay had woken up as well to the alarm. He growled at the annoying noise and turn it off.

Looking over to me, I had slight tears of pain in my eyes, not wanting to move another inch.

"I told you we could have stopped last night." Clay made a smart remark, at my stupidity.

"I didn't think it would hurt this bad in the morning." I snapped at Clay.

Clay giggled and kissed me on my forehead, "So, what does this make us now?"

Clay continued, "Boyfriends? Lovers?"

I blushed and stated, "I-I guess boyfriends."

He came back down to me and went for a kiss but was interrupted by his phone. He huffed and looked at his phone and I saw Nick was calling, he didn't answer.

"They're most likely worried, we should really get back."

Clay got up and gathered the clothes on the floor and placed them on the foot of the bed. He put on his clothing, then helping me with mine, as I winced at the pain in my lower half.

I tried to get up and walk but Clay could bear to see me in pain so he carried me on his back, giving me a piggyback ride instead.

He took me to the car first then went back into the hotel to check out.

Once he was done checking out, he got back to the car, and we stared at each other for a bit before I spoke up.

"Clay~"

"Yeah, George?"

I tugged him by his collar, kissing him on his lips, and I let him go, "I love you, Clay~."

"I love you too, George~." Clay reciprocated and started the car.

________________________________________________

Word Count: 1,290

(# * ㅅ * #) Lizzar here, this is my first time writing smut so I'm still trying to figure out some things. I wanted to make this chapter longer but decided against it, due to my lack of skill in writing smut. But I promise, as this story goes on, it's only going to get better and more descriptive as well.

(Editing Lizzar here, this was actually written before Wilbur gave George a piggyback ride, so you now have a reference to look at now. LoL. Just imagine that pic, but with Dream and George. XD...I would also like to say the next smut scene gets good.😏)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.8K 14
lmao as if anyone is gonna see this: forget I ever said that ^ THANK YOU FOR 69K HAHAHAHAHAHA George is part cat. It's how he always has been. Du...
49.8K 2K 8
The times Dream got hurt and george has to help him feel better. or, Dream gets hurt alot of George kisses his ouchies -- this was only meant to h...
18.8K 760 14
Dream finds himself in an introverts worst nightmare when Sapnap convinces him to host seven of their close friends for Sapnap's 21st birthday. The o...
133K 5.5K 36
Boyfriends of 3 months, George begins to realise how little he truly knows about Dreams past. He is desperate to find out what was so bad that happen...