A Heart of Ice (Jack Frost x...

By h0llywrites

When the evil Pitch Black threatens the children of the world, (Y/N) and Jack are chosen as two new Guardians... More

Author's Note / Explanations
One/Prologue
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen/Epilogue

Author's Note

1K 14 4
By h0llywrites

So, that's it! 

I really hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it, though I admit the quality did slightly deteriorate towards the end. Please feel free to leave feedback/thoughts, I'm always open to improvement and ideas, but just keep it civil. 

Cue self promo! If you like my writing or are interested in reading my other stories please feel free to check out my profile, there are a few there that I would consider well worth your time. 

Anyway, that's all, thanks for reading this and I hope you have a great day/night! 

xo Holly 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 10.6K 30
*HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in Jack Frost and #3 in snowflakes** "Who are you, and why the heck are you in my house?!" You ask the boy, pointing your hairb...
49.4K 1.2K 15
It's been 300 years and you still haven't admitted your feelings to Jack, nor has he admitted his own to you. What kind of push needs to be applied...
59.6K 1.6K 12
The earth has always been considered alive, an ancient being with endless wisdom and patience. Ancient civilizations imagined the planet as a woman...
2K 118 19
[COMPLETE] *A Rise of The Guardians Story Part Two* After Mother Nature has retrieved her memories and formed a pact with darkness, she is forced to...