Valkyrae X reader one shots

By Best_Years_Cashton

Just a bunch of cute stories πŸ₯° More

You have a bad day and she cheers you up
She's failing a subject and you're her tutor
She throws a game of valorant but you carry it
You are Corpse's twin and you show Rae your face for the first time
Shes your Nurse
The project
Beauty and the Geek
Shes drunk
You do a face reveal on your channel
You're in a toxic relationship
You're a teen mother (female pov)
Jealous Rae
Relationship leaked on stream
The Car Accident
You get your period and she takes care of you (female reader)
Summer camp
Date night
You get hurt
You two meet for the first time
You do a face reveal on your channel pt.2
Flat tire
Nopixel (pt 1)
Nopixel (pt.2 of the GTA RP)
Dancing in the rain
Gymnastics Meets(more towards a female pov)
Peer pressure
She finds out you are a little
Revenge
Reunited
Ms. Hofstetter
Vacation Vlogs
Fireworks
Surprise?
The 'Weak Link' (pt.1)
Gang Leader
Homecoming?
The Runt
The 'weak link' pt.2
You babysit her
Tea Parties and Feather Boas
Her family adopts you
The Street Musician
You get scared
She finds out you smoke
Q&A with the author :)
You are in the wrong crowd
You swear for the first time on stream
You find out she is a little
Coma
She catches you singing
She has separation anxiety
You are sykkunos twin
Ms. Hofstetter (pt2)
Your mother is abusive towards you
She's much younger and has a crush on you
You get kidnapped
Field Hockey Camp
Is she your sister?
Secret Identity
Five Nights at Freddys
You get harassed by another streamer
Matching Tatoos
Unmuted Stream
Be Alright
The Boss' Baby
Thunderstorm
Mute
Little Miracles
Therapy pt.1
My family
Crying on stream
The Prank
Beach House
First Headspace Experience
Therapy pt.2
You are Corpse's little sister
Spelling Bee
You Adopt a Child with Her (Chapter 1)
Rae is Away...
You Adopt a Child With Her (Chapter 2)
You get Jealous
BBMC's Girl
Gone
The Bakery
You Adopt a Child With Her (Chapter 3)
Dyslexia
Theif
Missing Hero
You Adopt a Child With Her (Chapter 4)
Underground Fighter
She Complements You
She Kisses Your Twin
Little Distractions
Just a Child
Delinquent
She Saves You From a Date
The Tomboy
Just Chatting
You're sick and Rae ends her stream for you
She finds out you are trans (ftm)
Raymond asks you to be her girlfriend
You are Karls younger sister
Mental health days
Your editor quit
You're in an abusive relationship
The drunk little one
Not the baby anymore
She Left
You are lost
No more secrets
Concert Tickets

Nightmares

3.8K 86 15
By Best_Years_Cashton

Your parents are out of town so you have the whole house to yourself. You aren't exactly the average teenager. With it being a Friday night and your parents being out of town you'd think that junior year you would have a party. That's not the case.

It is 11:53pm and you are trying to stay awake at all costs to avoid having nightmares. Making your way to the kitchen you start the coffee pot to make some coffee. Within minutes the smell of coffee consumes the kitchen like a warm blanket.

Top of the morning coffee is the best coffee ever. Once it is done you add whatever you like into your coffee so your mouth is less assaulted by the taste. You bring the the cup of coffee up to your lips and smile. This should keep me up for a while.

You decide to do a late night stream to keep you up. Being pretty popular on twitch many people from school follow you but they don't know it's you. You use a rig to make you show up as an animated character that you say is you.

You go back to your room and set everything up before going live. "Hey chat! Umm it will probably be a short stream today. I'm tired but I'm drinking coffee..so we'll see how that works." You let out a nervous laugh.

Rae, who is watching your stream now can confirm it's you. Shes heard your nervous laugh a few times at school and it was just like earlier today. Today at school you had dark circles under your eyes. That concerned Rae but you told her to not worry. You gave that exact laugh in the hallway to her.

She frowns a bit worried then types in your chat.

cRAEzy.1834: you doing okay today Dove?

You look at the comment. Your streamer name is Dove because you feel they are such a peaceful animal.

"Yeah I'm doing okay thanks for asking Rae." You bring your knees up to your chest and find yourself relying heavily on the cup of coffee in front of you. Logging into a rust server you smile realizing some of your team is on so you go into the discord.

"Hi June, hi Ducky, hi Ash, Hi Ray!"

"Oh hey y/n. What are you doing on so late?" Ray asks. Being in the EST time zone you are 3 hours ahead of them. (they are all in the pst time no follow up questions🤣)

"Oh..I just felt like doing a late stream."

"That's a lie." Ray points out. He's like an older brother to you.

"Yea..I just couldn't sleep. I'm sorry.."

"Don't apologize. You can stay with us until you're ready to sleep." Hjune tells you.

"Okayyy."

Your group goes to a few oil rigs and bradly once before heading back to log out. It's now almost 3am and it's difficult for you to stay awake. Rae has been there the whole time watching your stream to make sure you were okay.

Ending your stream without saying much you decide to see if any of your friends are awake. You see that Rae is online and before you could message her she does.

Rachel.112: Hey y/n. How are you?

*-.Y/n.-*: oh hi Rachel. I'm doing ok. Can't sleep..

Rachel.112: wanna call for a bit if you can?

*-.Y/n.-*: sure :)

She calls you and you answer the FaceTime call. "Hi Rae." You yawn.

"Hi. Can I ask you a question..?" She asks. You nod. "Okay. Are you Dove. I won't tell anyone if you are it's just that little nervous laugh you did was the same as hers and-."

"Yeah..I'm Dove..but don't tell anyone please.."

"Okay I won't I promise. Now what's going on..no one streams at 3am for no reason."

"I..I can't tell you. 'm sorry."

"It's ok. You can tell me when you're ready." She smiles at you through the phone. You return a small smile back and she speaks up. "How about we try and get some sleep. I'll be here. If you wake up just wake me up if you need anything." You hesitantly nod and you both get under your covers.

"Goodnight Rae." You call out.

"Goodnight y/n."

***

4:58..well you aren't going back to sleep. You wipe the tears streaming down your face and try to even your breathing.

"Y/n?" You hear Rae's voice through your phone.

"I-I'm sorry I w-woke you u-up.."

"No no it's okay why are you crying??"

"N-nightmares.." you mumble.  

"Oh no..do you want to talk about it?"

You nod a little bit and the two of you spend some time talking about this nightmare. She sits there and listens to everything. What happened, how it made you feel and how this has been happening lately and you're trying to stay up more. In the end you ask her to come over and she tells you she'll be there soon.

As promised she was at your door 15 minutes later and she pulls you into a hug. You hug her and feel safe almost instantly.

You and Rae end up cuddling on the couch and you fall asleep without nightmares for the first time all month. As for Rae she watches over you as if protecting you. That's all she wants to do.

————————————
19k?! Y'all are cRAEzy!!! Thank you for all the support. I love you all and more is on the way!

-Andy💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 516 17
CORPSEKKUNO oneshots β†Ό ☞ This probably won't get be completed. It's a oneshot book. Anyone under 16, please don't read this. Understand at your age...
19.1K 236 22
Just some things that some to my head. A little obsessed with Rae...
6.7K 401 13
Marks possess many meanings, but it's more than just a pretty picture full of colors, as it intertwines the fate between two or more souls. The relat...
452K 9.8K 40
where two best friends realize their true feelings during a simple game with friends corpse x !fem oc