Taekook Smuts and Drabbles

By pensiveprufrock

Wouldn't it be fate if we're under the covers. More

Euphoria pt1
Euphoria pt2
---
Showing who's the alpha
No Kissing Policy
Editorial Note
I'll Be Home For Christmas pt 1
GUESS WHO'S BACK BITXHES
My Ride Or Die pt 1
My Ride Or Die pt2
My Ride Or Die pt3
My Ride Or Die pt4
My Ride Or Die pt5
My Ride Or Die pt6
My Ride Or Die pt7
My Ride Or Die pt8
My Ride Or Die (Epilogue)
You Drive Me Crazy
Birthdays like these
Get Me Out Of My Mind (Get You Out Of Those Clothes)
if you want it ( you can have it )
Ripped Jeans and Velvet Skin
i can feel that body shake, and the heat between your legs
A Little Bit Dangerous (But Baby That's How I Want It)
Appointment: Kim Taehyung for Jeon Jeongguk (genital piercing)
Promises to Keep (and Miles to Go Before We Sleep)
I feel safe in the 5 a.m. light
and i want you
Kiss Me Hard Before You Go
Kiss Me Hard Before You Go (2)
only you can set my heart on fire
wishlist
NOT AN UPDATE
the way i fuck him
Editorial Note
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
i'm still falling for you
Double Tap
TRY HARD
Line of Fire (Taekook)
Line of Fire (Cont.)
Unwanted Butterflies
Unwanted Butterflies (cont.)
Hold You Close, Tonight And Always
Headed to Hell for the Company
Comeback Kids
bad habits
He's Always Right There When I Need Him
got my body so wet
Long Road To Ruin
i'm a darling (strong heart, soft touch)
i wanna get back (to the old days)
A/N
Tongue Technology
Punch Hard (Fall Harder)
Wanna make love
good vibration
BAD BOY
Sated Enough?
The shoreline where you and i meet
Not an update
The enemies to lover trope you didn't know you needed (2)
Should I ;(
Love will heal what language fails to know

The perfect enemies to lover fic you didn't know you needed

2.3K 32 13
By pensiveprufrock

(@rapmoney on ao3)

Kim Taehyung isn't a charismatic star striker like Seokjin nor is he an aggressive forward like Yoongi, but he likes to think he could pride himself on being a decent captain for their football team. He's smart — if grades proved anything, and rational and strategic, methodical even. He's analytical, assertive when he needs to be, quiet when he wants to be, and most importantly — levelheaded, which is not something he could always say about the other members of his team.

So it's rare to see Kim Taehyung worked up. For someone so even, it took a lot to make him angry. But lately, a certain someone has been drawing this emotion out of him more than anyone else in the world combined. So when Taehyung stalks out of the team's changing room and crosses over to their rival team's changing room after a particularly heated game, Seokjin and Yoongi keep quiet. They exchange a pointed look but continue changing along with the rest of the team.

With beads of sweat still lingering on his neck, and shirt almost entirely soaked through with sweat, Taehyung stalks over to the rival team's changing room, setting a direct course for one Jeon Jeongguk. The kid was in the middle of congratulating his teammates after winning another game. Taehyung has played them enough times to recognize some of the other teammates. Kim Namjoon was the skilled defensive midfielder, Park Jimin was the crafty sweeper, and Jung Hoseok was the tireless goalkeeper. The four of them were laughing at something Jeongguk had said when Taehyung interrupts.

"What kind of game was that?" Taehyung demands as soon as he catches the attention of Jeongguk. The other three not in question raise their eyebrows but say nothing. They pretend to ignore the upcoming argument and quickly move away to finish changing in silence. They had seen this enough times to know how it would end. Everyone moves twice as fast, eager to get out of the changing room as soon as possible to avoid the showdown.

Jeongguk's eyes narrow and his expression almost immediately sours when he lays eyes on Taehyung. Taehyung presses on, "Cause if you asked me, that should have been a goddamn foul, Jeon, and you know it."

Jeongguk's expression morphs into a sneer as he crosses his lean yet muscular arms over his chest. He's somehow managing to look down at Taehyung despite the fact that Taehyung was at least 3 centimeters taller. "Thankfully no one's asking you then, Kim. So you better shut your mouth."

Taehyung narrows his eyes at his words, jaw tight. He already had enough reasons to hate Jeongguk, but this was the icing on the cake. This kid, who was nearly two whole years younger than him, was the Captain of the football team at their rival university. As a sophomore, Jeongguk was the youngest captain of the football team in the history of his school. Despite his age, he spoke like he was on equal footing with Taehyung, who was a senior. It pissed him off.

There was no one else in the changing room now, which is why Taehyung figured Jeongguk had suddenly gotten so bold. Even if Taehyung was from a rival team, Jeongguk's hyungs would surely have yelled at him for his insolence.

"That referee was obviously playing favorites. You practically knee-capped Yoongi when you tackled him during the first half!"

Jeongguk whirls his head around to face Taehyung, "Well, where the fuck is Yoongi then? Is he that injured that he has to send the pathetic, pet leader in his place? If he has a problem with me then he can come over and talk to me himself."

Taehyung is pretty sure he's clenching his fist, "I can represent my team."

Jeongguk lets out a scoff as he moves backward, peeling off his sweat-soaked jersey to reveal six pack abs glistening with sweat. Taehyung feels his mouth go dry as he stares at the lithe but strong muscles ripple as Jeongguk tugs off the shirt and tosses it in his gym bag. Jeongguk catches him staring and smirks, before turning away to tug on a clean white shirt.

When he's done, he turns back around to face Taehyung, "Then what's the fucking problem? Is he in the hospital? Then send me the hospital bills. Is he on his deathbed? I'll send flowers to his funeral."

Waves of anger rolled in Taehyung's stomach, finally spilling over into his words, "You know what, fuck you, Jeon," Taehyung bites out. "You know you wouldn't have won if that foul was called correctly. You won, cause you're a fucking cheat." He knew he didn't mean them even as the words left his lips. Taehyung was usually very fair and would never level such a false accusation against someone in any other circumstance. But what can he say? Jeongguk made his blood boil and seemed to draw out all different sides of him.

Jeongguk's eyes darken. He takes a step closer, closing the distance between the two of them so he could tap his finger forcefully against Taehyung's chest. "Say that again," he dares.

"Cheater," Taehyung spits out, unwilling to budge.

In less than a second, Jeongguk shoves Taehyung up again the lockers, knocking all the air out of his lungs. He knew Jeongguk could be aggressive, but he was surprised by it every time. Strong hands grip the front of his jersey, pushing him against the metal lockers. "What the f—,"

"—I didn't cheat," Jeongguk hisses back, cutting him off, "And if you ever accuse me of doing that again I'll—,"

With a grunt, Taehyung shoves Jeongguk away and flips them around so that the kid was now pressed up against the lockers instead. Jeongguk looks surprised and a bit dazed as Taehyung not only manages to push him away but also manages to keep Jeongguk from moving. Taehyung holds Jeongguk by his wrists with just one hand, the other hand making a dull metallic clank as it crashed into the metal lockers, caging Jeongguk in.

Taehyungwasn't particularly strong, but he was stronger than most people gave himcredit for. He rarely, if ever, felt the need to use his strength, preferring to rely on his mental ability over sheer physical strength. But he wasn't nicknamed the "God of Destruction 2.0" for nothing.

Jeongguk looks back at him with wide doe eyes, pupils dilating as Taehyung tilts his face closer, "Don't threaten me, Jeon." He couldn't help but inhale Jeongguk's scent. He knew they both probably stunk of sweat, but there was something so grotesquely enticing about the animalistic way Jeongguk smelled. Jeongguk looks like a deer in the headlights, prey under his own intense gaze. As if by instinct, Jeongguk swallows, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down. He didn't miss the carnivorous way in which Taehyung tracks the movement with his eyes.

Jeongguk's tongue slides out, darting across his bottom lip, "Don't threaten you or else what, Kim." He grunts Taehyung's name like it's a dirty word.

Taehyung blinks, trying to make up something on the spot. If he were to be completely honest, the initial anger he had felt when he stormed into the changing room had long since subsided. Jeongguk was right, Yoongi wasn't actually hurt, and even if the referee was unfair, the game was over. There was no point in arguing over it. His words were now largely fueled by an entirely different feeling that had engulfed him. "O-or else I'll really screw you over next time," Taehyung stutters out a little lamely.

Judging by Jeongguk's slight scoff, the lack of gravity behind his threat made his words empty. "Small words from a small man," Jeongguk snarks.

And that was all it took to get Taehyung fired up again. "Don't test me, Jeon. You don't know what I can do."

Jeongguk's tongue darts out again, wetting his bottom lip, gaslighting Taehyung, "Oh yeah? Try me."

It was probably Jeongguk that pressed forward, but all the sudden they were no longer breathing the same air, but inhaling one another. Jeongguk presses his mouth against Taehyung's, using his lean yet strong arms to meld the two of them ever-closer together. His hands tangled in Taehyung's messy, bleached-silver hair, now mostly dry of sweat — but he didn't care either way. Taehyung finds himself pulling Jeongguk closer by the hips, enjoying the way Jeongguk's body, flexible from years of training, arched perfectly to meet his own.

But Taehyung was still sober enough to force out a thought. "W-what if someone comes in?" he utters out as Jeongguk is busy tugging Taehyung's shirt over his head.

Jeongguk grinds himself onto Taehyung, drawing out a groan from the other man, "No one's gonna come in, but even if they did, I don't give a fuck." Jeongguk presses his lips back against Taehyung's, preventing any other protests from arising out of Taehyung's mouth.

The kiss is wet and messy. The forceful touches are angry and certainly not enough.

"I fucking hate you," Jeongguk chokes out in between gasps for air as his hands grip Taehyung's hair out of habit.

Taehyung snorts, moving his lips to Jeongguk's neck and sucking, hard, not even bothering to choose a more discrete area. He wanted to leave a mark for all of Jeongguk's other teammates to see. He wanted people to see and ask Jeongguk about it until they fade, only for Taehyung to replace them with furiously bright red marks again. He wanted Jeongguk to flush at the memory of the two of them together. He wanted Jeongguk to ache for him whenever he was reminded of the phantom marks all over his body.

Taehyung presses his mouth closer to Jeongguk's collarbone, sucking at the tender spot he knew was one of Jeongguk's most sensitive areas. Jeongguk hisses in response, body crumpling at the flush of heat that suddenly ignites his body.

"Fuck," Jeongguk chokes out again, head thrown back against the lockers so that his throat is exposed for Taehyung's taking, "I really fucking hate you."

Taehyung didn't even bother to acknowledge him this time, instead slipping his large, warm hands under Jeongguk's shirt, bruising and marking it as his own. He knew he wasn't Jeongguk's only fuck buddy. With a body like that, there was no way Jeongguk could be satisfied with just him. But when they were like this, alone and driven by their lust rather than their minds, it was easy to deceive himself. In these moments, it was easy to believe that Jeongguk was his.

Jeongguk breathes harshly as he tears off his own shirt, before dragging his arms to drape around Taehyung's bare shoulders, "Get on with it."

Taehyung resists the urge to roll his eyes again. It was astonishing how bratty and spoiled the kid was even when he was in this position, "You are so not cute."

Jeongguk pouts, "Who says I want to be cute."

"If you were cuter, I'd probably fuck you."

"Oh please," Jeongguk scoffs, "Enough with the act. You and I both know you'd fuck me regardless." To prove his point, Jeongguk drags his hand away from the back of Taehyung's neck and presses his palm against the crotch of Taehyung's jersey shorts. Taehyung grunts. His shorts were already heavily tented. "Look how desperate you already are, and all we've done is barely kiss."

But Taehyung's relentless, instead moving forward so he could press his entire thigh against Jeongguk's crotch. At the intense jolt of pleasure, Jeongguk finds himself grinding down onto Taehyung's knee, letting out a soft moan when Taehyung's knee provided just the perfect amount of friction at just the right spot. Hearing the sound escape, he instantly drags his arm to cover his mouth, preventing himself from making any more embarrassing noises.

Jeongguk's face is even more flushed now.

"Who's desperate now?" Taehyung whispers in a low tone against Jeongguk's ear. Jeongguk shivers, but pulls back, refusing to meet his eyes. Taehyung just quirks a smirk, dimple showing. Jeongguk hates his stupid, smug, adorable dimples.

Taehyung shifts his knee again so that Jeongguk gets another taste of the hard pressure against his crotch. It was becoming unbearable now. "Fuck me," Jeongguk demands through gritted teeth, "Now."

"Mmm," Taehyung hums, "Maybe if you beg for it."

But Jeongguk is prideful. So with a huff, he leans forward and catches Taehyung's mouth, delivering a wet, sloppy kiss instead. Taehyung feels himself giving into the kiss, as the sensation of soft, wet tongue against his own overtakes all other thoughts in his mind. When Jeongguk pulls back, he grunts out a low, "Please."

Taehyung just smiles, pretending the kiss hadn't affected him as much as it did. He returns to nip at the underside of Jeongguk's chin as his thumbs brush across the soft skin on the flats of Jeongguk's hips. "No. Do it right, or I won't."

Jeongguk whines at the infuriatingly tender touches on his skin. The feeling was already too much. But Jeongguk is prideful, so he just clenches his jaw and continues to bury his face in the crook of Taehyung's shoulder as the touches grow more and more bold. As Taehyung works his hands higher and higher up Jeongguk's body, Jeongguk finds his whines become higher and higher pitched.

"Please,"

"Please what?" Taehyung mutters in his deep, rich voice, perfectly positioned next to Jeongguk's ear to deliver the most rousing effect. He continues to work his hands upward, brushing across Jeongguk's abs, and finally brushes harshly against Jeongguk's nipple.

"Oppa," Jeongguk finally moans out, relenting, "Please. Please fuck me, Taehyung-oppa."

Taehyung swallows the lump in his throat, before letting out a harsh breath of air through his nose, "Fuck, you're such a slut for me, babe."

He turns Jeongguk around so that they were no longer face to face, instead pressing Jeongguk's face against the cold metal lockers so that his ass faces Taehyung. Unceremoniously, he tugs down Jeongguk's black jersey shorts and black briefs in one motion, exposing the honey-colored skin.

Taehyung traces his hand down Jeongguk's ass, brushing rough fingers, weathered from years of sports, down the supple, smooth curve of Jeongguk's ass.

Taehyung uses one hand to hold Jeongguk in place, while the other hand moves to Jeongguk's mouth, bringing two fingers up to Jeongguk for him to wet with his tongue. Jeongguk immediately sucks in the fingers, coating them in a sinful amount of saliva. He mumbles something with Taehyung's fingers still in his mouth.

"What?"

"I said," Jeongguk grunts out, face red, a little shy all of the sudden, "I don't need your fingers."

Taehyung's brows bunch together, "I still have to loosen you up, that shit about how your ass gets loose if you get fucked a lot is just a myth society made up to slut-shame sexually active individuals who—,"

"Ugh," Jeongguk actually groans, "Will you stop being such a damn intellectual for one goddamn moment?" He grabs Taehyung's hand and brings it down to his ass, and oh.

Jeongguk's ass is not only wet, but slippery wet. Like, filled with two packets of lube wet. Taehyung's traces his fingers down Jeongguk's ass until he reaches the rim, earning a gentle whimper from Jeongguk when he finds something hard, and that's when he actually gets it.

There's a fucking buttplug in his ass.

 "Fuck," Taehyung groans out, cupping a hand over the fabric of his hard cock. He was already so fucking turned on. "You were playing with this inside you the whole time?" He didn't know what kind of tone he was going for, but his words came out sounding of pure awe.

Jeongguk tucks his reddened face away entirely, hiding his face in his arm as he's still pressed to the metal locker in front of him. "I'm telling you we didn't cheat," he gasps as Taehyung tugs at the golden buttplug a little experimentally, his hole quivering as he speaks. "I even," another gasp, "I even gave you a handicap."

"Fuck," Taehyung breathes as he tugs at the golden metallic plug once more, eliciting a soft groan from Jeongguk again. Each time Taehyung tugs at the golden plug, Jeongguk seems to grow ever more pliant in his arms, enjoying it when Taehyung teased him and edged him like this.

"Hurry," Jeongguk says, sounding like a plead now that his voice has gotten all high pitched and whiny, "Take it out. I want your cock, so badly, oppa." Taehyung swallows, and tugs at the plug, earning another whine from Jeongguk. Taehyung finds himself in awe as he slowly drags out the six-inch plug — more like dildo, really — and tosses it off to the side.

"Fuck, Jeon Jeongguk, you were playing with this long ass thing inside you the whole time?" He asks again, incredulous, while continuing to trace his finger around the rim of his hole. Jeongguk's shoulders rise up. Taehyung has seen that kind of body language on the usual Jeongguk: the arrogant, proud, golden-skinned Jeongguk with a smart mouth and an anti-authority attitude. It was something that this Jeongguk, currently writhing under his touch, shared with the other one. This fucker was proud. He was getting off from the praise.

Taehyung's tongue darts out of his mouth as he licks at his lips, fingers still tracing around his hole, "You're so good for me aren't you?" Jeongguk's hole clenches and unclenches as the dildo was no longer inside. "You're such a good slut for me."

Jeongguk shivers, burying his face against his arms. Then he mumbles something incoherent into his shoulder.

"Hmm?"

Jeongguk mumbles a bit louder, "I wanted you to fuck me after the game, so I prepped myself. Made sure I was ready for you."

Taehyung feels his own cheeks heat up despite himself. That — explained a lot actually. No wonder Jeongguk was so aggressive during the game — he just wanted to get Taehyung's attention.

Taehyung lets out a breathy laugh, "Are you always this much of a slut?"

"Not if you just keep teasing me like this," Jeongguk threatens. Taehyung just laughs and directs his attention back to Jeongguk's now neglected ass. His hole is still twitching at the loss of something filling him up.

Taehyung grips his ass with one hand and traces the fingers of his other hand on Jeongguk's rim before he plunges in suddenly with two fingers. Jeongguk gasps and then squeezes himself tightly around his fingers.

"Babe," Taehyung grunts out, "You're so wet."

"Mmm," Jeongguk nods his head quickly, "Hurry up, I want you inside."

Taehyung bites his cheek, grinding his own hard cock between the mounds of Jeongguk's ass, "I don't have a condom with me, babe. I can still fuck you with my fingers or—,"

"—just fuck me raw," Jeongguk blurts out, face hidden in his arms again. Taehyung could tell just by the redness of his ears that he was flushing. "I'm clean."

"I—, okay. Okay. Me too."

Taehyung pulls his hard cock out of his shorts and pressed the hot heat flat against Jeongguk's twitching hole. They've fucked plenty of times, but never like this.

"Hurry the fuck up—," Jeongguk snaps, until he's cut off by his own moan as Taehyung thrusts himself into him, hard. The plug did its job. With just a few thrusts, Taehyung was able to bury himself entirely in Jeongguk's sweltering heat.

Jeongguk groans and pushed back onto Taehyung's cock, the two moving in perfect synchronicity. With each thrust, Jeongguk becomes even more pliant, more soft, as if he were actually melting under Taehyung's touch.

Taehyung scrapes his canines along the back of Jeongguk's nape, earning soft whines from the boy underneath him. Jeongguk alternates between groaning as Taehyung's cock hit just the right spot and whining when the particularly sensitive area behind his neck was touched.

Taehyung feels drunk. He thrusts up into Jeongguk roughly and harshly, in an unrelenting rhythm, his fingers now surely digging bruises into Jeongguk's hips as he brought the two of them together. In between two particularly rough thrusts, Taehyung snakes his hand around to grasp at Jeongguk's front. He was harder than usual.

"Fuck, babe," Taehyung breathes out, "You're so turned on."

"It's—, it's cause you're being so rough with me." Jeongguk's voice was becoming more hitched now, breath uneven, voice hoarse as he cries out.

Taehyung manages a low chuckle in between feverish thrusts. Jeongguk's close now, he can tell, from the pulsing of his cock—

"I'm gonna come—," Jeongguk groans out, but Taehyung just clenches his fist around Jeongguk, stopping Jeongguk from coming at the last second. Jeongguk lets out a broken whimper as he collapses against the metal lockers in front of him.

He's on the verge of tears now, tears forming in the wells of his eyes, "You're so fucking mean."

Taehyung just smiles, his touches growing gentle, even as he clutches Jeongguk's throbbing hard cock to prevent him from climaxing. He brings his mouth to Jeongguk's nape, where he knows Jeongguk likes it, sucking a gentle hickey.

When Taehyung's done leaving vestiges of his presence on Jeongguk's body, his lips migrates towards Jeongguk's. With his free hand, he tilts Jeongguk's face towards his own and eases their lips together until Jeongguk can no longer tell where his own body ends and Taehyung's soft, stinging caresses begin. The kiss is raw. Their lips are clinging, soiled by a liquid passion that keeps both addicted, longing for more.

Jeongguk's throbbing cock, already hard in Taehyung's stiff grasp, grows even bigger at the all-too-gentle stimulation.

"I'll be more gentle," Taehyung whispers in his low timbre and for a split second, Jeongguk believes his lie. But it's not long before Taehyung pulls most of the way out of Jeongguk again, only to ram it harder and deeper in this time. Jeongguk really cries this time, tears spilling out as the pleasure drives him out of his mind.

"Ah—, oppa, be more gentle,"

Taehyung grits his teeth, trying not to show how much Jeongguk calling him oppa was getting to him, "Babe, are you sure, you want, me, to be more, gentle?" He punctuates his words with a series of particular forceful thrusts.

Jeongguk whines underneath him.

"Babe, if you don't want it, you can say the safe word—,"

"—no," Jeongguk cuts him off immediately and lets out another moan as Taehyung's cock hits him in just the right spot. He arches his back so much that he's able to lean his head against Taehyung's shoulders, even as he's faced away from him. "No—, please, oppa, it hurts so good."

"You're so good for me, babe," Taehyung breathes more evenly again, as evenly as he could when he's drunk on lust, "You're so good, that next time, I might get you a nice golden ring for your cock. It would look so good with your golden plug, wouldn't it?" Taehyung feels Jeongguk tighten noticeably at his words.

"Y-you, you better keep that promise," Jeongguk barely manages to utter out in between heavy thrusts, "I wanna ride you while wearing it—."

Even in this state of mind, Taehyung made a mental note to procure one in the future. But before long, he could see his own vision blurring. Taehyung pulls out of him, drawing out an acute noise of complaint from Jeongguk before Taehyung turns him over so that they're face to face again. He hoists Jeongguk up in a quick motion, so that his legs were now around Taehyung's waist, allowing Taehyung to push his way back into him.

Jeongguk groans again, but he looks more blissed out than ever. Taehyung presses forward and pulls him in for a kiss. At this angle, he was able to get even closer up to Jeongguk, letting gravity take over and plunge Jeongguk's strong, lithe body onto Taehyung's cock.

"Fuck, you're so hot, Jeongguk."

And that's what pushes Jeongguk off the edge, coming with a hoarse moan, the white stripes painting both stomachs in viscous ribbons. His eyes are glazed and his head falls back, though his arms are still wrapped around the base of Taehyung's neck, keeping them close.

Taehyung thrusts into him a few more times, "Fuck, I'm coming, I'm gonna pull out—,"

"—don't," Jeongguk interrupts in his dazed state before Taehyung could pull out, "I want you to fill me up hyung."

And that's all it takes for Taehyung to release. He fucks up into Jeongguk a few more times until he's thoroughly spent. Jeongguk was generous enough this time to let Taehyung come inside. A sure sign that Jeongguk was completely fucked out.

Taehyung breathes hard, reveling in the sight of Jeongguk, completely naked in his lap, eyes still glazed over as he comes down from his high. In moments like this, Taehyung just likes to observe — taking in the sweat and cum soaked man with golden skin before him.

Taehyung knew he got off on the idea of such a strong, muscular, arrogant, spoiled Captain coming undone in his arms. That was what drew him to Jeongguk in the first place, long before he knew Jeongguk was into the same shit he was and long before he knew how compatible their bodies were.

He likes seeing the various marks on Jeongguk's body, marking him for everyone else to see. It made Taehyung happy to think that whoever his other fuck buddies were, they would feel a stinging sense of jealousy when they saw those marks. He likes seeing the golden skin writhe under him, losing that facade of the perfect prodigal star player. Jeongguk's cheeks were entirely flushed, his golden skin literally glowing from head to toe. He was covered with all sorts of hickies, bruises, and bite marks and Taehyung looked on with the satisfaction that he was the one that caused all of it.

"Get the fuck off me."

And the illusion was shattered.

Jeongguk had recovered to his normal, bratty self, no longer the soft, pliant, submissive in his arms. His face reverted back to his usual cocky expression tinged with just the wrong amount of angst. Taehyung couldn't help but roll his eyes at how quickly it took for Jeongguk to revert back to his normal self.

His palms press on Taehyung's bare shoulders as he tries to lift himself off, but his legs were simply too weak. Jeongguk grunts as he tries and fails to pick himself up off of Taehyung's lap. Taehyung finds himself smirking at his handiwork.

"You're the one that needs to get off of me," Taehyung replies matter-of-factly. Jeongguk just levels him with a dirty look before trying and failing to pick himself up again.

"I'm that good huh," Taehyung says with a smug grin, his dimple poking out as he smiles. God, Jeongguk really hates that dimple. He hates how Taehyung's shitty teammates could see it all the time while he only gets to see it on rare occasions. Taehyung rarely smiled at him.

"You fucking wish," Jeongguk stutters out as his face glows pink, before trying again, only to nearly topple over as his legs give out from under him. Taehyung catches him by the waist.

"Jeez, calm down," Taehyung manages before he stands up and picks Jeongguk up by sliding two hands under his thick, muscular thighs — no doubt a result of years of training. He certainly isn't light, but he definitely isn't heavy enough where it felt like a challenge. Jeongguk squirms in his arms, somehow growing more embarrassed.

"Put me down!" He demands, even when his arms move to clutch closer to Taehyung, embracing him so that he wouldn't fall down.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "It's gonna leak everywhere. And I don't wanna clean up these floors any more than I have to." Jeongguk grows more embarrassed, as he feels the stickiness still inside him. The only thing preventing it all from leaking out was Taehyung's mostly soft cock.

"You shouldn't have come inside then," Jeongguk argues with a huff, chin hooked around Taehyung's shoulder.

"You shouldn't have begged me to come inside you then," Taehyung shoots back without missing a beat. He expects Jeongguk to snark back something equally biting, but he just grows quiet. Strange. He didn't need to look at Jeongguk to know that he got more red. Jeongguk's silent cooperation indicated as much. He let Taehyung pick him up and walk the two of them of them over to the showers.

Once there, Taehyung finally pulls out and twists the hot water on, making sure it's not too cold before shoving Jeongguk under the spout.

He gets up to leave and go into the next stall when Jeongguk nearly collapses as he tries to latch onto him.

"Do you want me to stay—,"

"No," Jeongguk grunts out even though his grip shows no signs of releasing anytime soon. Taehyung suspects the kid is pouting again, so he just sighs and presses Jeongguk to his chest, sparing him of having to actually admit to needing help. This kid was much too prideful for his own good.

They stay like that for a bit, soaking in the hot pummels of water. Under the piping heat of the shower, Taehyung feels the ache and tension drain out of his body — as it did every time he's done with Jeongguk, now that he thinks about it. He's somehow comfortable and relaxed despite the bratty kid holding onto him. Taehyung looks down at the notoriously bossy captain in his arms, whose head is now leaning on Taehyung's shoulder as his arms wrap around Taehyung's body, koala-style. His eyes are closed, and for a moment Taehyung almost suspects the kid's fallen asleep, but he blinks as a droplet of water rolls into his eyes.

Taehyung brushes a wet clump of hair out of Jeongguk's face so that it no longer drips into his eyes. Oddly enough, Jeongguk stands obediently, not even bothering to snark out something irritating or mildly offensive at Taehyung's touch. Very strange.

Under the warm spout of steam, Taehyung notices that the red marks all over Jeongguk's body are more apparent. The hickies, in particular, that were a muted pink, glow bright red underneath the hot water. Without thinking, Taehyung lifts his hand and drags his thumb over the red marks all over Jeongguk's throat and shoulder.

"The hell you doing," Jeongguk manages to grit out despite shivering at the touch. Taehyung just ignores him. So not cute.

Taehyung traces his thumb over all of the marks as if needing to feel the tangible proof that he was responsible for them all. There were the teeth marks on Jeongguk's left shoulder, the crimson splotches where Jeongguk's neck met his collarbone, and even the fading bruises on the back of Jeongguk's neck from when they fucked last time, just under a week ago. Taehyung could sense Jeongguk's hackles rising as Taehyung traces over the faint bruises. All marks showed that Jeongguk was his.

The only thing dragging Taehyung out of his trance was the feeling of something hard poking him on the thigh. Looking down, he sees that Jeongguk was half-hard. His face glows red as he refused to meet Taehyung's eyes.

"Again?"

"I told you not to touch me!"

Taehyung licks his lips, and before thinking more clearly, he lets his instincts take over — something he realized in the back of his mind that he was doing more and more when he was with Jeongguk — and kneels down to take his cock into his mouth.

"Wha—," Jeongguk manages before he could only moan.

Taehyung presses one hand to the back of Jeongguk's thigh, just under his ass, feeling the stretch of Jeongguk's strong thigh muscles. With the other hand, he places it over the front of Jeongguks's thigh, intentionally tracing circles with his fingers and enjoying the hiss when his hand occasionally got too close to Jeongguk's dick.

Taehyung presses forward, forcing Jeongguk back to lean against the wall in the shower, the entire time water spraying down on the two of them.

Taehyung works his way down Jeongguk's cock in long, languid strokes of tongue, catching all the textures of his cock as he ran his tongue against the base.

"Fuck, Taehyung-hyung,"

Taehyung shivers as Jeongguk calls out his name. Those moments were rare. Almost more rare than when Jeongguk succumbs to calling him hyung. He continues to run his tongue alongside the bottom of his dick, seeing the thick glistening fluid slide down the back of Jeongguk's thigh as his hole quivered at the unbearable sensation. Taehyung continues lapping at Jeongguk's cock, tasting. With his other hand, he snakes around the back, cleaning Jeongguk's leaking hole out with long, lethargic fingers.

"Hyung, I'm gonna come—," Jeongguk whines. Taehyung sucks harder, and he comes in Taehyung's mouth.

Unlike when he came last time, Jeongguk was mouthier this time. "Oh my god, spit it out."

Just to spite him, Taehyung swallows. Jeongguk looks mortified. Taehyung raises a brow at the comically exaggerated look of disgust and just shrugs, "It's not like I haven't tasted you before."

Taehyung pushes himself back up, brushing his own wet, bleached-silver hair back away from his face. Jeongguk shivers again, leaning himself on Taehyung's chest. His body is entirely boneless now, but he's feisty enough to let out a soft, "You suck," without any malice in his voice.

Taehyung snorts again and tilts Jeongguk up by the jaw. He makes sure to insert his tongue into Jeongguk's mouth as they kiss, just so he could get a taste of himself. Jeongguk opens his mouth, tongue enthusiastically meeting Taehyung's to get a taste. Jeongguk isn't opposed to the taste as his expression seemed to indicate. But then again, Jeongguk said and did a lot of shit he didn't mean these days, Taehyung realized. The kiss is soft and more gentle than it had any right to be.

Taehyung isn't sure if two people who hate each other as much as they do should kiss. Then again, he isn't sure if they should fuck either, but here they are.

Before Taehyung could fully lose himself, he pulls himself back and steadies Jeongguk against the wall. "I'll be in the next stall."

Before Jeongguk could say anything else, Taehyung leaves.

*** 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
631K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
91.2K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...