The Bloom Titan (1/2)

By Supreme_Noeva

The waves crash onto the golden sand, leaving foam on the shore as it pulls back. It is a special day, as a g... More

CH.1: The Adori Manor
CH.2: Devastated and Alone
CH.3: Bad Dreams
CH.4: Goodbye Home
CH.5: On the Run
CH.6: More Friends and Foes
CH.7: The Final Tests
CH.8: The Night of The Ceremony
CH.9: All Hell has Returned
CH.10: Promise
CH.12: Roses
CH.13: Strange Power
CH.14: Humanity's Last Hope
CH.15: Relief for Trost.
CH.16: Trial to Determine Life or Death
CH.17: The Special Operations Squad.
CH.18: An Expedition Outside The Walls
CH.19: Ghost on our Trail
CH.20: The Female Titan
CH.21: A Pain Filled Cry
CH.22: Failure or Success?
CH.23: Counter Attack
CH.24: Plan B
CH.25: Fire Against Fire
CH.26: Danger Within Wall Rose
CH.27: More Like Us
CH.28: Cold hands
CH.29: Traitors in our Midst
CH.30: The Repeat
CH.31: Bloom
CH.32: Rare Encounter
CH.33: New-found Power
CH.34: Sweet Failure
CH.35: New Grounds
CH.36:Escape
CH.37: Body Double Mission
CH.38: Distant Memory
CH.39: Distant Memory (Pt.2)
CH.40: Mission Failed
CH.41: The Cave of Crystal
CH.42: Ritual
CH.43: A Massive Problem
CH.44: Against a Giant
CH.45: Action
CH.46: Kenny Ackerman
CH.47: Queen Historia
CH.48: Answers
CH.49: Arielle Harper and Dr. Jeager
CH.50: Understanding
CH.51: The Night Before Hell
CH.52: The Lands We Once Called Home
CH.53: The Return of the Traitors
CH.54: Nobility
CH.55: Grace
CH.56: Tranquillity
CH.57: Elegance
CH.58: Numbness
CH:59: Discovery of the Unknown
CH.60: Outside the Walls
CH.61: Malice
CH.62: The Restorationists
CH.63: Blessings and Paradise.
CH.64: The Angel of Destruction
CH.65: The Curse of Ymir
CH.66: An Extra Traitor
CH:67: The Funeral for the Fallen Heroes
CH.68: February 8th, 851
CH.69: Dream

CH.11: The Forgotten

445 23 4
By Supreme_Noeva

I closed my eyes and accepted my fate. The Titan chomped down on my leg and I screamed out in pain. It swallowed me and I began to feel nauseous and sleepy, yet I never wanted to sleep at all.

My eyes gave up and closed, leading me to a permanent sleep.

•*•
I wake up and I'm shaking. There's two hands wrapped around my shoulder shaking me awake. "Hey, Ezlyn." The voice says. "Hey! Wake up!" They yell again.

I open my eyes to see a familiar face. Calistro. "Calistro? Why did you wake me up?" I whine, rubbing my eyes.

"Because it's almost nightfall, and you gotta go home!" She responds, rocking me back and forth.

I realise I'm under a tree in the usual field we play in. She was correct, the sun was sitting on the horizon, slowly sinking into the ground. I sit up and let out a sigh. "Okay, okay." I sigh.

"I'm going to walk you home, okay?" She tilts her head and gives me a toothy grin.

I nod slightly and smile. "Okay." I get onto my feet and help Calistro up. She stands up next to me and wipes down her dress with her hand.
She stops and looks up at me. "Ezlyn, do you have any siblings?"

I shake my head. "No, I wish I did though." She gives me another smile and takes both my hands in hers.

"Then what about, I call you my sister and you call me you're sister!" She smiles. I hold a surprised expression on my face at her words. She opens her eyes and gives me a playful look. "Oh, come on, it'll be fun. I don't have any siblings either."

I finally accept it and nod my head. We both give each other a smile then start giggling. "Let's go now." Calistro emits, letting go of one of my hands and drags me through the flower field, towards the path I usually use to go home.

***
"Ezlyn! Dinner time!" Mamas voice shouts from downstairs. I jump up and run down the stairs full speed. I reached the landing and ran into the dining room, dodging papa on the way.

"Woah, watch it Ezlyn." Papa laughs at me as I scramble to my seat.

I sit down and wait for Mama to come through with dinner and Papa sat at the head of the table. I kicked my legs back and forth impatiently as today was Sunday, which meant it was a Sunday roast for dinner.

Mama walked in the room with a silver plate and she sat it down in the middle of the table. It had a roast chicken on it, piping hot from the fire. I let out a small giggle as my impatience grew bigger. Mama walked out back into the kitchen, the sound of her shoes echoing against the wooden floor.

"So, Ezlyn. What did you do today." Papa asks as he starts serving the chicken onto my plate.

"I went out to play with Calistro. And we talked about what we want to do when we're older!" I smile. Mama walks in with a pot of potatoes.

"Oh, really. What do you want to do when you're older?" Mama asks, quirking her eyebrow.

"I'm gonna join the mil-" I pause. My face contorts into a frown. A pit appeared in my stomach, telling me not to tell them.

"What is it dear?" Papa asks. He looks at me with concern in his eyes. He places his hand over mine.

Don't tell him. Don't tell him. This is were it went wrong. I realise I'm not a child anymore, I'm sitting at the table with my uniform on. Scouting Uniform. This is just a dream, about when I was seven and I told my parents I wanted to join the military. This was when the abuse started, the hate started. I look at Papa.
"Papa, what would you say, if I wanted to join the military." I ask bluntly.

His face darkens and he looks over at Mama who is frightened. "You're never to join the military, okay. So I suggest you drop that thought and don't repeat that ever again. We are going to have this dinner in peace." He starts eating his dinner.

Mama is still staring at me. Her eyes empty and dead looking. "Why are you wearing that uniform." She says. Papa quickly looks up and notices my uniform.

He looks into my eyes. His eyes filled to the brim with rage and hatred. He stands up and slams his fists on the table. The table shakes and he grinds his teeth together.

"What did I tell you!" He yells at me. He begins storming around the table to where I'm sat. He reaches me and grabs my collar. "I told you not to join the military, otherwise this would happen!"
He's referring to me getting eaten by a Titan.

"It's my life! You don't get the right to choose what happens in it for me!" I shout at him. I rip his hand off my collar and stand up. I'm towering over him in height by a few inches.

He suddenly has a sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry." Everything around me begins to disappear. I was in shock at his answer, I stood wide eyed and my jaw hung open. Soon enough the whole room had disappeared into thin air.

*•*
The stench of burning flesh woke me up. I was in a red looking pool. I dipped my finger in it and licked it. The metallic taste of blood flowed through my mouth making me spit it out quicker than lightning. I turned to countless body's, floating around me. All dead.

I remember the last thing that happened to me. I was eaten by a Titan while attempting to save Jean. I'm in the stomach of a Titan.

I balled my hands into fists and ground my teeth together. This wasn't the time for me to die, I need to be out there helping my comrades, not slowly dying in the digestive system of a hideous beast. I tried walking forward but fell instantly. I realised I was missing a leg, a leg!

Although there's no way out of this situation, I need to get out. My willpower is through the roof, my veins have unyielding power flowing through them that I need out soon, otherwise I'm going to burst.

My body relaxes and my eyes blur. I start whimpering, the whimpering turns into heavy sobs. Tears are falling out of my eyes heavily, dripping down my face onto my cloak.

"Damn it, why do I have to die today... I've not even avenged Else and Charlie yet by killing that red beast." I hiss. The tears were getting heavier.

I look up at a hole i likely fell from and reach out. "I swear, I don't care if I die today or not, I will kill all the titans that endanger my friends and comrades. In my next life I will kill them all as well, every single last one of them! No matter what the cost!"I scream, my voice echoing against the walls of flesh.

Suddenly an unyielding power explodes from my veins and the whole place turns yellow. I was in the dark and was getting crushed by an insane pressure. I screamed my lungs out as the pressure tightened around my waist.

I was relieved of pressure a few seconds later and I'm standing up. I open my eyes to be greeted by a bright light. My eyes adjust and I see the whole of Trost standing in front of me. But there's one problem, I'm taller than the buildings. I look down and see I'm standing next to the head of a Titan, the Titan that ate me.

My feet are very pale and large. I take a look at my hands and they have armour over my knuckles with long sharp nails on the end of my fingers. I'm round about nineteen metres tall, because I'm at least five metres taller than the houses.

I turn to face the HQ which is covered in titans. A sudden image appears in my head of seeing my friends dead inside the HQ because of 2-3 metre titans.

I scream out in anger and start running over to the HQ. I felt the ground shake under my feet as I ran. But one thing is certain.

I must save my friends.

(—————————————————)
A/N; bonk, hello, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll hopefully see you in the next one, Adios.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381 20 10
Your name is (y/n), your now a junior in high school and ready to do as much as you can to enjoy it! You always dreamed of being a songwriter to expr...
165K 4.4K 124
// BLUE AND WHITE: Levi x OC Fanfiction // A wing of stark white sits just before a wing of proud blue. It is the emblem of the Survey Corps. Many so...
3K 83 22
Levi and Hanji start to grow something inside of them it more than friendship Hanji knows she is slowly falling for Levi. While Levi has this new thi...
1.4M 53K 72
She was one of the most talented cadets the regiment has ever seen. So it came quite a shock to them when they heard that she was planning to join th...