Girlfriend Corporation

Da IntoItCC

Shin Ryujin.. the epitome of a perfect girlfriend. Would teach you a lot of things; including how to love. A... Altro

Girlfriend Corporation: One
Girlfriend Corporation: Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Ten
Girlfriend Corporation: Eleven
Girlfriend Corporation: Twelve
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Fourteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Seventeen
Girlfriend Corporation: Eighteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Nineteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Two
Gilfriend Corporation: Forty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty One
Hello, beautiful people.
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Five
:)

Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Nine

868 45 95
Da IntoItCC

GFC Thirty Nine

"Hey, Shin Ryujin! You told me that you're not going to watch my game!" I whined after I reached the sidelines. Ryujin and I had had an agreement that she's not going to watch any of my game to not distract me. And here she was, casually sitting Indian style beside my belongings. Good thing I only saw her just right after I finished my match. And I won.

"You won. Congratulations, baby." Ryujin broke in a smug smile as I picked up my bottled water and took a gulp. "Geez. I watched like, the four last rallies. And you still won?" I rolled my eyes and sat beside her. There's only the two of us that was left in the room since I'm the last match for the day. And the basketball crossover is going to start anyway. It was the most anticipated sport as always. Well, depends if Ryujin and Chaeryeong have a game. Half of the audience would be at the covered court to watch badminton. Half would be at the gym to watch those sweaty guys ran around after a ball. When in fact they have their own.

Okay. That was disgusting.

"Whatever. Don't you have a game? And where is Zephora?" I asked perplexed. We've brought Zephora with us because there's no one who would attend to her.

"Zephora was kidnapped." I raised my eyebrow when she said that so casually. "By your best friend. She said it like, 'Jin Unnie! I'm going to borrow your daughter, okay? we're going to visit the stalls at the fair. The rides aren't opened yet but they offer those mouthfuls that I have only seen in movies. You can't go with us. I don't want to treat you. However, Zephora can have all of my allowance this month. Hehehehehe. Byebye'. That's what she said." I snorted at how Ryujin even copied Yuna's voice and giggle. Also, when Yuna sticks her tongue out a bit when she's asking for something. They almost looked and sounded identical. But, Yuna being a sucker on the little kid was a news for me. She never mentioned it before. She was never drawn to any other kids that we've encountered. "So, yeah. I'm just here to fetch you. We have a game at exactly thirty minutes from now and I want you to watch. You're my lucky charm." Ryujin added as she scoot closer and rested her head on my shoulder. I instinctively rested on her head as well.

As I felt Ryujin's arm extended and softly gripped on my side, I felt relaxed. It was almost as if I wanted to fall asleep right here right now. It almost felt like..

"Are you tired? You can take a rest first then. Do you want me to walk you back to your apartment?" I chuckled when she suddenly broke the comfortable silence. It was too comfortable that my thoughts was already wondering into dangerous territory.

"I'm fine. A bit sleepy but I can manage. I want to watch you as well." Zephora didn't slept until 1 am. It was crazy how patience Yuna had actually had for the little kid. I was just as surprised as Ryujin. Also, I watched them three mess around the living room while watching an educational programme. Some documentaries about animals and astronomy. Zephora liked those the best according to Ryujin.

She's really smart for her age. She can name scientific names of animals and some other people that discovered these or that in science. Ryujin admitted that she doesn't like that certain field. I mean, science and biology. But she excels in numbers and business. A total opposite of Zephora who glared at my accounting books when she walked in inside my room. Looks like she found it really annoying as well. Yuna and I love astronomy like everyone else. Come on, who doesn't like the study of stars and the outer space, right? That has got to be the most awesome thing that was discovered. So, Zephora, Yuna and I agreed that we hate Mediterranean people who discovered Math. Partially hating Einstein for discovering Physics.

Yeah. Zephora even know those things. How wholesome of a three year old that she is, right? That and her cute little face made her too irresistible. Not to mention that I'm a sucker with those.. whisker dimples as well. It was too identical with Ryujin's that confirmed that she was indeed.. hers. And just last night, I noticed more similarities between them.

"Sorry about Zephora. She can't sleep without her daily dose of stars and milky way." Ryujin and I chuckled in unison at her statement.

"You shouldn't let her sleep that late though. She's too young and she needs at least 10 hours of sleep a day." I voiced out my worries.

"Zephora was like.. me I guess. She tends to get home sick when brought to a new environment. The difference was, she can't sleep for the first few nights and I am struggling with waking up and tend to space out in an unfamiliar place for a few days." Ryujin explained carefully. They sure have weird habits and genetics..? I'm not sure about that.

"Was Zephora a natural gray haired? I mean, that is impossible, right? Unless.." I intentionally cut off my sentence. Unless Zephora's father was a natural gray head. That's a little bit too strange. I've never seen someone with a natural gray head.

"Uhm. Yes. I guess. Her hair was Khaki. It depends on the lighting. When she's far, it almost seemed like silver gray just like mine." For some reason, Ryujin seemed uncomfortable about the subject. What's in there to hide though? It's not like I have a room to judge. My parents had me at the very young age as well. Not sure if it was because of 'love and affection' though.

"Ahh. That's.. awesome. Can you tell me about.. Zephora's father?" I swallowed a lump on my throat after I managed to mutter my question. I've been meaning to ask her that. I just don't know how to pose it. I felt Ryujin stiffened and her hold my waist tightened a bit. "I mean, if that's okay with you." I added in a swift motion so she wouldn't feel obligated to tell me anything if she's uncomfortable.

"I mean.." Ryujin started off after a moment of silence. "He's my first client. And.. we've attended the same school since my previous university offers elementary to college education. A friend introduced him to me when I was in senior year in high school while he was a sophomore in college. I was already in the corporation that time so he.. offered. You know, to be my first client. And I wasn't in the place to decline since he was also rich. I was naive and young.. I guess. And was easily get swayed by peer pressure. And was stupid." Ryujin chuckled humorlessly. I put my arm over her shoulder to pull her closer to me. And it was a silent message that it was okay whether she want to continue or not. "I felt torn. I don't really like him and it was pure curiosity that drawn me onto him. Maybe at some point, I did.. liked him. But.. things escalated on to things that I've never expected. So, yeah. Here we are."

Vague.

That's the first thing that my brain let out. I feel like Ryujin said the things that her brain registered out of panic. I don't have any basis. Just.. cold reading.. with a little bit of gut feeling.

"I see." I muttered softly clueless on how I'm going to answer her confession. It was most likely that she's hiding something huge about her and her ex-boyfriend or.. something entirely different from my speculations. I have many of it and I don't know what to believe.

"But if you're asking about what kind of person he is, he's one of the few guys that I've found genuinely nice. You know, since most guys these days are assholes and straight up trashes." I chuckled at the brutal honesty and description. "He's sweet. And.. they liked him for me. I mean, my parents." I tensed at the first mention of her family. Ryujin sat properly and looked at me. "They threw us out when they found out about Zephora. I managed to hide it until Zephora was born. Since my sister and I had an apartment shared before. We hid it to ourselves.. and Chaeryeongie of course. But a month after Zeph was born, our parents visited our apartment and then yeah. They found out of course. And basically disowned me. Cut me off. I had to find a job to sustain me and Zephora. So, I continued being on the corporation. I was so dumb before. I signed up there for fun because I could use the extra money for personal interests though what my parents' gave was more than enough for me. But then, I couldn't find more suitable job that pays more than the corporation. But, he ran off. My ex-boyfriend. My parents doesn't want a bastard daughter for the family's image. He was reaching out before but, he doesn't want to publicize Zephora and admit she was his. And I don't want it. If he's not going to accept Zephora, he can have his money up his ass. I can provide for her alone." Ryujin sighed heavily and I've never really noticed how tense we were.

"How about your sister? Was she kicked out as well? Considering the fact that she was asking.. for money to you the other day, right? She could have--"

"She was ALMOST kicked out as well for hiding the truth." She cut me off swiftly. So her sister was kind of still in touch with ther family. "So, yeah. It was my.. fault. Chaeryeong was almost dragged down with me for siding to me before. Her parents wasn't really happy for involving herself with me. Her parents are both working at my parents' company so I understand them both. Chaeryeong has two other sisters. An older and a younger one. Though the oldest was an idol now and is on a big group based in Japan, her younger sister still needs support. And it happened three years ago. They need all the financial resources they can get. I still can't believe that Chaeryeongie was still there for me after all of the bullshits that happened to me." I smiled at how solid the foundation of their friendship was. There wasn't anything there. Just pure love out of genuine friendship and there's nothing more like it.

No matter what happens, you have someone until the end. That's the kind of friendship that you'd never change for anything. It's the type of friendship that you'd choose over anyone. Though you don't have to choose between that friendship and any other things since they would always support you no matter what.

Yuna and I, Ryujin and Chaeryeongie, how odd that we're having something in common as deep and drastic as this.

"I've always liked to be Chaeryeongie's friend. I feel like she's one of the most genuine people out there. I'm glad that you've never experienced being alone all this time. I'm glad Chaeryeongie was there for you." I voiced out as I tucked a hair strands behind her ear. Ryujin smiled softly as touched my chin slightly.

"I was never alone. And never will be. Especially now that I have you, baby." I rolled my eyes but I couldn't held back the idiotic smile on my face from hearing her say that.

"Geez. What a sweet talker. Let's go. Chaeryeongie is waiting for you for sure." I just can't and doesn't have the guts to answer that sweet talking of hers. I just.. can't.

I stood up first and offered a hand to Ryujin who has a smile identical as mine. She accepted my hand and stood up. Too close for my comfort.

Ryujin cupped my face and rested her forehead on mine, our nose touching. I instinctively closed my eyes as her hot breathe hit my face. "That's because I don't know how to thank you enough for not judging me. For accepting me and for being such a cutie." Before I could even respond, I felt her planted a soft peck on the side of my lips. Another sweet gesture that I really find endearing. Aside from a kiss on the forehead, a peck on the side lips always fascinates me. I found it really genuine.

"Was the last one really necessary?" I asked out loud when Ryujin leaned back a little.

"Yes. You're an absolute cutie I don't know what to do. Have I told you that your smile probably should belong to the seven world wonders if not a national treasure?" I snorted and slapped Ryujin's shoulder as I turned around to gather my belongings and also avoid her gaze. My face is flaring up like crazy and I don't want her to see my face that I am sure an identical to the color of tomatoes.

Have she always been such a sweet talker though?

"Don't be shy. You absolutely have a smile to die for." I heard her say again and I faced her. Ryujin had that childish smile plastered on her face. That freaking whisker dimples of hers really.

"How about you? Have you turned yourself in?" Ryujin raised an eyebrow questioningly. "You're guilty for making women question their sexuality. Geez. You should be banned from public. I should start hiding you before you make even more chaos out there." I circled my arm on her neck and playfully locked her head. Placing her head on my neck as if I was really hiding her away.

"You're just trying to take me away from my fan girls because of your possessive ass." I pushed Ryujin off gently and shoved my bag on her chest harshly.

"Shut up. You can go running to them the heck I care." I said and walked out of the room without waiting for a response.

"Babyyyy, don't worry! I don't really mind!" Ryujin said hastily running after me to cope up with my steps.

Some people were looking at us two. Some are teasing stares and some are glares. This is why I hate your fan girls, Shin Ryujin. I might end up being dead these days.

"I have a preposition or a wish." Ryujin said when she reached my side. What was it this time? I halted on my steps and stared at her.

"What?" I sighed after I posed the question. I wonder what she wants now. I couldn't think of anything that she would ask for.

"When I win this game later, you have to give me a kiss. 10 seconds. No! 20 seconds." Ryujin giggled excitedly and giddy. W-what did she just said? A 20 seconds kiss?! Where the heck did that came from?! "Silence means yes! I'm gonna wait for it after my game, baby!"

Ryujin said as she stormed off fast. "HEY, SHIN RYUJIN! YOU ASSHOLE!"

---

"I won, babyyyyyyyy!" Ryujin exclaimed while running towards me then over the safe distance, she jumped on my arms causing for me to stumble back. Now, that was too childish. And what's with her casually screaming 'baby' nowadays?

"What the fuck? Hey, let me go! I can't breathe!" I scolded while pushing her off me. But Ryujin held me even tighter.

"Just hug me back. That's the only thing you should do when someone hugs you. Not tell them you can't breathe. Such a meanie." I heard Ryujin sighed and I did as well. I slowly lifted up my arms and circled it over her waist.

"I'm starting to think that you're slowly losing your mind." I chuckled as I rubbed her back. Ryujin snorted but didn't said anything. I saw Chaeryeongie walking towards us with a gentle smile.

"She's been gushing about winning. Does it come with a price?" Chaeryeong asked and raised an eyebrow with Ryujin who haven't let go of me.

"I don't even know. You tell me, what did she eat?" I asked and started to wiggle off Ryujin from me but to no avail, she seemed to be not at all bothered by it.

"I don't know. What did you feed her? Yourself?" I felt my eyes widened at the undeniably blunt statement by Chaeryeongie just now. I thought.. I thought she was an innocent little angel! Who would have thought that she's also a perverted asshole?!

"Nyay. That's why you're my best friend. I love you!" Ryujin finally pulled away to playfully kiss Chaeryeongie on the cheek.

"Stop it. You're giving Lia a hard time." Chaeryeong scolded her best friend as well and then looked at me. "Should I start calling you Unnie? I feel a bit uncomfortable not using honorifics." Ehh? What brings this topic all of a sudden?

"Uhm.. sure? I mean, wherever you're comfortable with?" I answered unsure while Ryujin raised an eyebrow at me.

"Okay. I'm going. Gotta look for Zeph and Yuna." Without saying anything again, Chaeryeongie walked off. Speaking of Yuna and her, I remembered when she told me that she wanted to back out of the contract. Have she told Chaeryeongie that? Or at least mentioned it?

Yuna seemed too occupied with Zephora that I doubt she would even get the chance to talk to her girlfriend or she's doing that on purpose to avoid the confrontation?

"Hey. Where's my kiss now?" Ryujin asked as she crossed her arms while looking at me with a smug smile.

"Fuck off, really. I'm this close from kicking your ass." I glared at her who just casually shrugged off.

"Gotta have to use force to get on my way then." Ryujin's smirk have made me agitated but as I was about to ran off, she already pulled me towards her.

Kissing me in front of many people. What an absolute asshole.

Son Chaeyoung's Point Of View..

I just watched Ryujin and Lia flirt on each other after watching the badminton match earlier. I have to admit that Ryujin was good. Her chemistry with the Chaeryeong girl was palpable and plausible. No wonder people admire their friendship so much just like Yuna and Lia's.

But a few minutes later of bickering, Ryujin leaned in to kiss Lia who refused to move for a bit might because of surprise. Then Lia, with all of her might, pushed the latter away who was grinning from ear to ear. Running away from fuming Lia, they circled around the ground with Ryujin's infectious laughter.

I've been watching them since I've found out that Lia's girlfriend was from the Corporation. This might sound creepy but, there's nothing I could think of a better way to gather more information that Mina refused to tell me so before. Additionally, Lia might end up just exactly like me if Ryujin end up being tied down to her contract at that corporation. Lia is a good person. Though most of the time, all we do was argue, I personally think that she's an honest and a pure hearted soul. I wonder why it's always those kind of person that has had to be fucked over at the end.

Looking back at my own self before I came and transferred here, I have always prided myself as the easy going and being myself and doing what I always wanted. Basically a free spirited. I've even got myself a few tattoos.

It's crazy how falling in love would make you change all that including yourself. She hated it when I'd go out and get drunk because she's not much of a drinker or not at all. She hated my unique style of clothing so I settled on styling myself like most people do. She hated my tattoos so I stopped getting more of it. She never told me that she hated it. She never told me to change myself. I did it all to my own accord because I was basically.. madly, truly, deeply in love with her.

She would give me basic hints about alcohol in take. Would buy me sweatshirts and cargo and fitted pants instead. Would bite me where my tattoos are. Myoui Mina was the first and only person who I've let to get a hold of my life that my parents couldn't even do themselves. I was crazy I know. And I'm genuinely seeing my old self with Lia. And it was painful to watch. But I can't do anything with that. I've told her not to fall for someone like Ryujin who's binded at the GFC but it's still up to her if she would listen to me. Which was pretty obvious that she didn't.

I don't know why that corporation was so much successful. The only appropriate and valid argument about that was, people are getting more stupid. Why would they even pay to date someone for three months?

But.. I almost did the same thing before. When I found out about Mina and GFC, I begged for them to land me a contract with Mina. Turned out they can't. Because yeah, she's the only daughter of the freaking President and CEO. And I was only a training ground for them and Mina because she would turn out to be a Manager and trainer of most of the pretend girlfriends at their company. How amazing, right? I was practically played with and I enjoyed every fucking second of it.

The previous school that I attended was also owned by the the GFC. And most of their employees studied in there including Mina. Maybe that's why Ryujin was very much familiar to me. I might have seen her with Mina before. But I don't think they studied there. I might have been certain of knowing them if so. Being that attractive would be sure remarkable with anyone.

And I don't blame Lia for.. being attached. Who wouldn't, really? I even remember that obsessed ex client of her girlfriend. How ironic that Mina was the one who taught them that? And she practiced her flirting skills with me.

"I'm starting to think that you're into someone younger now." I snapped out of my thoughts when I've heard that all too familiar voice from behind me. I really don't have to name her, right? She's been following me around every opportunity she got that I'm alone. It's starting to get irritating but, I'm doing the same thing with Lia, aren't I?

"Even if I do, you don't have any say with that anymore, do you?" I answered back as I diverted my gaze from Lia and Ryujin who was now tackling each other on the ground. I turned around to have a look at Mina's reaction. She was raising an eyebrow and has her arms crossed mimicking mine.

"I still do. Ryujin is my responsibility so does her client. So if you'd do something that will jeopardize them, you'll have to deal with me." I smiled sarcastically at her lies. Who's sane person would believe that lame excuse?

I took a step towards her and looked up at the slightly taller woman making us face to face. "They have less than a month to fool around. I can wait don't worry." I decided to play along with her. I don't like Lia nor Ryujin. I just want to get into her nerves because I know that.. I know that she might still have some feelings towards me. Clearly, it was not that big of a feelings but it was there. Just wasn't intense enough to make her feel brave and fight alongside me. Sucks.

Mina's jaw tensed and she broke off a silly smile. "Who are you into? Lia?" She asked not buying it. "Please. The girl was obviously whipped for Ryujin--"

"I was too. To you, right? But I got over it. I'm sure Lia would as well." I cut her off my voice filled with sarcasm. I saw her took a gulp and averted her gaze on the ground for a few seconds before coming back to my eyes composed this time.

"You're over me? Really? Then why are you avoiding me?" Mina asked matching with irritation. This is why I think she still likes me. She's obviously jealous but she won't admit it. And her obvious irritation towards Lia when she found out we were close.

"It's only right to avoid you when I OBVIOUSLY don't want to do ANYTHING with you ANYMORE. Was it really that hard to comprehend? And please stop following me around. You're creeping me out." I blurted out in annoyance. Of course there was still a part in me that misses her.. and wanted to be with her because I still have feelings for her as well but, the doubt, the pain, the hate.. was still much bigger to overlook it all and let her in once again. I just can't. "Seriously, whatever delusional thoughts you have about me, get over it. I won't come running to you ever again, okay?" Mina looked at me dead in the eyes with a serious expression. The last time I've seen her wearing that kind of eyes was when I've confronted her when she just started to avoid me all of a sudden before. Turned out she was done playing with me.

I know she developed some feelings for me too. But her family was more important and I understand that. She's the successor of their company so she have to do anything in her power to walk at the path where her mother tells her to.

"That's why I'm the one who's coming after you because I know you won't anymore." W-what? Did I heard it right? I chuckled humorlessly after grasping what she had just said.

"Whoah. I can't believe you still had the audacity to say that. I understand that you have duties with your family but, playing with my.. heart and stomping on it and shoving it down my throat again completely broken was unforgivable don't you think so too? I really do understand that you love your family, Minari. But you didn't even had the guts to end it and just straight up avoided me for months leaving me to wonder by myself what the fuck and where the hell did I get it wrong! But oh, we never were together anyway. You don't have any obligations on ending it all between us. You don't get to say that when I've never even heard an apology and a proper explanation why you've left me hanging like that. So I'm sorry that I'm not at all willing to risk it all to be with you. I can't even look at you without having the thought of ripping your head off." I saw a flash of hurt conveyed on her eyes after I've finished my rants. But I wasn't having any of it. I didn't even care if some people passing us by would hear our conversation.

"How would I able to explain myself when you're constantly avoiding me?! How am I going to tell you my side when you're so keen on telling me to fuck off--"

"What do you expect me to do? Hug and kiss you like the good old times when I see you? Tell you to stay with me when you basically brought this upon us? You don't get to be mad at me for treating you like shit now when you've done the same to me before. You don't get to ask for compensation now when I'm done with you, okay? You go live your luxurious life and fucking around people because I don't care anymore." I spat out on her face venomously. I don't have any intention on being this harsh to anyone but, this is the only time that I would get to tell her all of the things that I've been keeping all these past few months.

"So you're getting even?" Mina asked holding my fierce gaze. "Are you done? Are you willing to listen to me now?"

"No. I've told you before and I'll tell you again, I'm not interested anymore. You can keep it to yourself for all I care just leave me alone." I said sternly as I heard her sigh heavily.

"I can't believe I made you like this--"

"Don't think too highly of yourself. This is me being my old self before your selfishness forced me to be completely someone else. I'm just being me. Without pretense this time. Without thinking about what you'd like or you don't. Stop bothering me, okay? I don't want to do anything with you anymore." I said lowly and walking away. I didn't heard her protest this time so I just let her be.

I just hope she get the message this time. I don't want to be with her when she's in this mess. And I'm willing to take my own measures to help them take down the company. Lee Chaeryeong and Hwang Yeji would be a great start to dig more deeper.

If they aren't willing to lend a hand, I would do it myself.

Hello there, lovely fellas. I just wanted to tell you that, I initially planned on publishing 'Chasing Sunsets' or 'Chasing Dawn' or 'Spaces To Fill' or 'The Shin's Enigma' after I finish this story. But I think I won't be able to. At least not right after GFC. We just got an announcement last week that we're going to start our face to face classes starting the last week of April. I forgot to mention it on the last chapter.

Yes, I have four more drafts of SHIN RYUJIN fan fiction (prolly would be more if I won't be lazy to think about a new plot). I haven't decided whether to write it as JinLia again or Ryeji this time (Though MIGG and GFC are initially written as Ryeji). I really wanted to publish all of the mentioned stories but I decided to focus on one story at a time. And I'm also busy having my student life. I'm kind of having a real migraine from my Integral and Differential Calculus ever since the second semester came up.

Anyway, I won't get this story on hold or anything (but I think it would take longer for me to update) I'll finish this before going MIA for a while. Just a heads up to those who were 'requesting' and 'hoping' for more stories from me. I don't remember who it was. Hehehe.

Thanks for waiting for the update.

Take a lot of care always and be safe.

Lots of love,

Keith❤

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

52.9K 2.4K 34
At a Korean high school, charming and rebellious Ryujin vies for the affections of a shy new student, Yeji. This is a journey of both Ryujin and Yeji...
69.8K 4.2K 58
"Leave her alone, she's my photographer." This book contains mature contents. Self-harming and stuffs are contained in this book. Started on: 06.08.2...
61.2K 3K 35
Shin Ryujin.. that's the name of my girlfriend. Well, according to my best friend. It was all spontaneous. The way my best friend claimed that she...
3.3K 344 17
"I have you." . . . "I know you'll protect me." 📖Published on: 11.02.2024 ‼️Warning: Matured content including vulgar languages, violence.