A Slime's little lamb [UNDER...

Bởi 21FishBitStar12

Suzuki Mao came from a prominent family in japan, ever since she can remember she's always had a weak body so... Xem Thêm

OC description
Chapter one ✅
Chapter two✅
Chapter three✅
Chaper four✅
Chapter six🍋✅
Chapter seven✅
chapter eight🍋 ✅
Chapter nine✅
Chapter ten✅
Chapter eleven (part one)
Chapter twelve (Part two)
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Not an update
Chapter twenty seven
The Golems Human forms
Chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Character info
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Preparations
The Banquet
Battle and Surprises
The End is Just the Beginning
Author's Note

Chapter five✅

8.9K 267 37
Bởi 21FishBitStar12

When everyone arrived back at the village, they were surprised to find more goblins.

"Um, Rigurd what's going on?" Aria asked.

"They all heard rumours about you and came by here from nearby  Goblin villages to seek protection." He said.

"Huh..." Aria said.

"O-Oh..." Rimuru said.

"Welcome home, Great Rimuru, Lady Aria!" The new goblins yelled.

"So how many are there?" Aria asked

Approximately 500.

Crap! Aria thought looking around around to see all the hopeful gazes.

"Well no one said a big family is a bad one." She sighed and steps forward.

"Alright then, Females! If you would follow me to receive your names." She said and a large group of females follow after her.

After naming all 500 goblins. Aria and Rimuru were out for 3 days.

The night they awoke Aria took Rimuru into the forest. For a while they just keep walking.

"Um... So what us it that you wanted to talk about?" Rimu asked cautiously.

"Rimuru, do want to break the bond?" Aria asked.

"Eh?" Rimuru said.

"Do you want to break the soulmate bond with me" She said.

"Why?!" Rimuru yelled.

"Why, You say? Rimuru have you accepted  the mate bond?" She asked.

"Yes I have." He said.

"Well, have you acknowledged me as your mate?!" She exclaimed.

"...."

"See. What's the point of this stupid bond when you won't stop looking at me as a child. You know last night, I used the mate bond to check on you and I saw you with all those elf women I thought that you'd be better off without me as a mate so that you wouldn't have to feel chained up.

I really care about you Rimuru you're the first friend I've ever made and I don't want to lose it over this." She said as she started sobbing.

Rimuru didn't know what to do, he's never thought about breaking the bond in fact he didn't want to and now after your confession he's confused.

"For now lets just talk about it later." He said trying to reach her but she steps back causing his heart to sting.

No this isn't what I want. Don't walk away from me. Rimuru thought, afterall he's been lonely and single for a long time so when he found out you were his SM he was happy.

Since you were his first girlfriend (of sorts) he doesn't  know how to interact with you and now because of his fun time with the elves has caused an even bigger misunderstanding.

After a while Aria's sobbing ceased. "Let me ask you again Rimuru do you or do not want to keep this bond?" She said.

"W-Wait isn't this a bit rash of a decision to make?!" Rimuru said trying to diffuse the situation.

"It's not! Dean told me that if you really care about someone you'd be willing to give them up to whatever makes them happy and you're happy when you're a free man aren't you?" She asked.

"W-Well... that's true...wait, Dean?" He muttered. Ugh this is turning into one of those drama show conflicts. He sighed sweat dropped internally.

"Answer me!...please. It's not like I want to do this, I just want to move past this as quickly as possible so we can both be happy sooner rather than later!" She said.

"At least give me time to think, afterall until now I didn't know it was possible to break the bond." He said.

"Fine." She said and she flew away.

Rimuru sighs in relief knowing he's stalled for time. All he has to do now is figure out a way to fix this and fast before it's too late.

*The next day*

"That reminds me I have yet to see your skills Fubuki, Carla." Aria said as she is on Fubuki's back taking as they are taking a walk.

"Would you like for us to demonstrate?" Fubuki said.

"Yes please!" Aria said excited.

*In the forest *

Fubuki stands at the ready and uses her skill: Blizzard. Where she howls a blizzard freezing multiple trees. She also uses her shadow skill and sinks into the shadow of the. "There are still other skills that I'm currently finding but this is just to show a few." She said.

"Oh!" Aria and Carla clap for Fubuki's current progress.

"Your turn Carla." Fubuki said.

Carla creates lightening from her hands and summons a large gust of wind which sends Aria and Fubuki flying.

"Carla!" They yelled.

"Fubuki! Lady Aria!" Carla yelled as they fly through the air.

As few weeks passed and everything is peaceful. Kaijin and the other dwarves have contributed alot to the village.

Kaijin the blacksmith with expert smithing skills. The oldest of the three dwarves, Garm an armour Smith. The middle brother, Dord, whose craftsmanship is the finest among all dwarves. And the youngest, brother,Myrad, whose skill with hands makes him an expert in architecture and the arts. With their guidance, Rimuru, Aria and the goblins were well on their way to building a new village.

Rimuru is also been avoiding conversations about breaking the bond with Aria, which drove her mad that the two are pretty much stuck in a silent war. Luckily they are able to keep up appearance in front of the villagers in order to keep the peace.

The constant waiting makes Aria confused, but the constant waiting is making her anxious and she hates feeling that way. Which is why, lately she's been thinking about making the decision herself.

On the other hand, Aria with Rimuru's consultancy made Carla the Goblin queen, but it is by no means for relationship but to help Rigurd rule due to the rise in numbers. Carla was honoured at the rise in her position. Her and Rigurd are doing well to working together to rule over them, however they seem to have evolved even more since then.

Rimuru is on Ranga's back inspecting everything when. "Great Rimuru!" Rigurd called out.

"Rigurd." Rimuru acknowledged. "Is something up?" He said.

"Yes,Sir! We have received a message from Rigur and the security team. It seems they've discovered suspicious beings in the forest." Rigurd said.

"Monsters?" Rimuru asked.

"No,Humans." Rigurd said.

"Humans?" Rimuru said.

"They seem to be scouts from some nation hoping to expand its dominion. Lady Aria has already went out to investigate."

Aria is currently investigating looking for said humans when she sees fire burst out in the woods wanting get close she follows the fire. When she got there she saw a lady with black hair and a mask collapse as she's about to be attacked by the monster ant.

To stop that, she sends a blast of white fire incinerating the ant. The blast sends the group of humans on alert.

"I-I'm so sorry! That was too strong is everyone alright." She said landing in front of the picking up the lady's mask and walking towards them.

Rimuru appears next to her. "Its better if you don't use it."

"Yeah, but I guess I should only use it in emergencies." She said.

The dust settles and the humans see a slime and a lamb. "A slime and a lamb?" They said confused.

"Yeah. Got a problem with that?" Rimuru said as he and Aria walk closer to them.

"Uh,no... I just never knew slime or lambs could talk." kaval said.

"I can't believe it." Eren said.

"Well there's a first time for everything."Aria said as she approaches the Shizu and gives her the mask. "I believe this belongs to you." She said.

"Sorry about that. You weren't hurt were you?" Rimuru said.

She took her mask back. "No, I'm all right." She said.

*later*

Aria, Rimuru and Rigurd walk to the hut.

"What are those four up to?" Rimuru asked.

"Well..." Rigurd said.

They made it to the door. When they heard them arguing over meat.

"It sounds so lively in there." Aria giggled.

"I'm sorry... They said they were starving, so I gave them food." Rigurd said.

"Hey, that's great! Helping those in need is a good thing!" Rimuru praised.

"You did well Rigurd!" Aria also praised.

"Thank you very much! I hope to dedicate myself to doing just that!" Rigurd said.

"Good, good." Rimuru said.

"Great Rimuru, Lady Aria, go on in." Rigur said pulling the curtain open into the hut. They see them vigorously eat meat. Aria remembers them from the time the left the cave but the black haired one is new however.

"Guests, I fear we have little to offer, but are you comfortable here? Allow me to make introductions. These are our masters, the great Rimuru and Lady Aria!" Rigurd said.

"Masters?" The humans said.

"Gotta problem with that?" Rimuru asked.

"Uh,no..." Kaval.

"We knew were no ordinary pair of monsters, but we had no idea..." Eren said.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Rimuru the slime! I'm not a bad slime!" Rimuru said in overly joyful tone.

What the heck? Aria thought and seems as though she's not the only one who doesn't get it.

"Pft!" Except one.

"Shizu?" Eren asked.

Huh? Did se actually get that joke? Rimuru thought.

"We apologize. We never expected to be saved by a monster, but we do appreciate it."Kaval said bowing.

"Oh, and thanks for the meat! It's delicious!" Eren said.

"No problem!" Aria said.

"I'm Kaval. For what it's worth, I'm the leader of this party. This is" he said.

"I'm Eren!" She said.

"Hello, I'm Gido. Nice to meet you." Gido said.

And this is our temporary member who just happened to be going the same way as us." Kaval said.

"Shizu." She introduced herself.

After that they told them that they weren't her by their guild master in Blumund which is one of the nations bordering the great forest of Jura, to investigate the area. Only then did the two realised the impact of Veldora's disappearance.

"As you can see, we're in the middle of building our village, but well does the guild have some problem with that?" Rimuru asked.

"I don't think so. Right?" Kaval said.

"Yeah. It's nothing the guild has any say in. What about the country, though?" Eren said.

"I have no idea, myself." Gido said

"Well at least now we get the picture , so you guys should get some rest." Aria said.

"Thank you!" They said.

"Treat them well." Aria said.

Rimuru went talk with Shizu and they seemed to have a merry time when she suddenly got sick and coughing in pain.

"Are you okay?" Rimuru asked.

"Yes, I think so." Shizu said.

"Hey Rimuru! Got a minute? We'd liketo talk to you about where to build a new house. We would've asked Aria but no one can find her." Kaijin called.

"Yeah. See you later." Rimuru bid farewell to Shizu.

"See you." She said to Rimuru.

"Was I interrupting?" Kaijin asked.

"Shut up!" Rimuru said.

"Now, don't be shy." Kaijin said.

"I'm not!" Rimuru said.

"But you're blushing." Kaijin said.

Little did they know that the missing lamb is currently sitting on a cloud seeing the whole thing smiling sadly.

"He really is an inconsistent kinda guy, I wish he would give me a straight answer. Coz this back and forth is irritating." She said.

Sh flops backwards on the cloud and stared into the sky. "Well then it looks like I can't wait any longer. I've made my decision.

Do you wish to reanalyse the Soulmate link?
Yes/No.

"..."

*That night*

Rimuru goes into the shared hut he shares with Aria.

"Hmm. Aria what's up?" Rimuru asked.

"Oh nothing. Just wondering when a certain someone is going to give me an answer."She said.

"Um... what answer?" Rimuru said.

"I know that you've been trying to avoid the conversation but at the end of the day, I need an answer. I'm sure you'll find someone more suitable. So what's the hold up?" She said hopping onto her bed.

"Why do you insist on doing this anyway?" Rimuru asked irritated. "It's not like it matters." He said.

"It does matter. Frankly I don't want to be stuck with someone who doesn't care about my feelings." She said.

"How would you know? You spent your life in a hospital room, I'm stuck with a someome significantly younger than me for the rest of my life!" He exclaimed frustrated and she gasped.

"Well, I guess we've made our choice then!" She said.

"Fine!" He yelled.

"Fine!" She yelled.

"Good!"

"Great!"

And Aria stormed out of the room and Rimuru withered as the stormy conversation was over. But mentioning her time in the hospital, that was a low blow. He thought scolding himself. After that Aria didn't come back to the hut that night leaving a vert anxious and worried slime alone

*The next Day*

Aria has been gone all morning and Rimuru's worried has not lessened. He searched for her all day but couldn't find her. He tried asking Fubuki and Carla where she was, but even they didn't know. (aN: such good actors)

After the interrogations Carla and Fubuki ran towars the sacred place where an overheating little girl is lying on the bed upset.

"Lady Aria." Carla said with worry. "Don't you think you should try talking to Rimuru again." Carla suggested.

"No. Why should I, that jerk can't even give me a yes or no answer so what's the point, and to even bring up my life, how could he!" She said frustrated covering herself with her blankets.

"Mistress. Your heat is tonight its best to get yourselves sorted out." Fubuki said.

"Hmp! I will not and even if I did he doesn't have a body...techinally." Aria said.

The two look sadly at their mistress knowing that there is nothing they can do to convince her.

*Meanwhile*

Eren and Shizu are getting ready to leave.

"Shizu, why don't  you come back to Blumund with us?" Eren asked.

"Huh?" Shizu said surprised.

"It'd be awfully sad to say goodbye here." Eren said.

"You're all exceptional adventurers. I'm sure it would be more fun adventuring with you." Shizu said.

"Well,then.." Eren said happy at the suggestion when she saw Shizu shake her head saying 'no'.

"Travelling together has shown me how nice it is to be part of a group. I'm truly grateful my last journey was made with all of you." Shizu said.

"Shizu what do you mean my "last"? Eren asked concerned.

"I've been around for decades, you know. I'm not as young as I look." Shizu said lighthearted.

"Huh? Oh-Oh, you were just joking! Gosh dont scare me like that!" Eren said relieved.

Kaval and Gido are waiting for Shizu with Rigurd and Rigur  and Rimuruon the path leading out of the village.

Aria is still not here, where could she be? I really need to apologize to her. Rimuru thought.

"Ah, here they come." Rigur said.

"Sorry for the wait!" Eren said.

"Oh, we waited, all right." Gido complained

"Jeez, why do women take so long to get ready?" Kaval also complained.

Shizu stops.

"Shizu?" Eren asked wondering what's wrong.

Shizu wobbles in pain.

"Is something wrong?" Rigurd asked.

"Not... again..." shizu said between painful grunts.

"Shizu?" Gido called for her concerned.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Kaval asked.

Shizu drops in pain.

"Shizu!" Eren exclaimed concerned.

Shizu screams in agony , her masks cracks.

"Shizu! Shizu!" Eren cries out.

However it falls onto dead ears as Shizu bursts into a pillar of flames. The sky begins to darken.

Deep in the forest Aria is waking up and looks outside the window to see the dark clouds swirling above her village,

Rimuru... She thought  running out the balcony and jumpingoff into the sky.

Back at the village Shizu it floating mid air and she explodes in fire surprising everyone around her.

"Hey! Is everyone okay?" Rimuru asked.

Where are you Aria? He thought.

"What the hell is this?" Kaval asked. "We charge extra for hazard pay you know" he said.

"You should be telling fuse that!" Gido said.

"Shizu! Shizu!" Eren in cries out to her again trying to get through to her.

In the fiery blaze Shizu remains unaffected.

"Shizu... Shizue Izawa?" Kava said in realisation.

"Isn't Shizue Izawa...the conqueror of flames?!" Gido said.

Rimuru is confused. "Y-You mean the hero of the guild from about 50 years ago?! Shizu is her?" Eren asked.

"Wasn't she retired already?" Kaval said questioningly.

The flames move around more vigorously. "Rigurd, Rigur. Evacuate the others." Rimuru commanded.

"But..." Rigurd said.

"Great Rimuru..." Rigur said.

"That's an order." Rimuru said.

"Yes, sir! As you wish!" Rigurd said.

Of all the times your not here.Rimuru  thought. "Are you there, Ranga?"

"Right here, Master." Ranga said.

"Once it starts, you're up." Rimuru said.

"That will not be necessary." Aria's voice resounded through the chaos. She appear right above everyone in front of the fiery situation.

She then shifts into her Human form with her appearance it starts to rain and snow at the same time. Fubuki also appears beside her mistress in the air.

"A-Aria?!" Rimuru's eyes pop out as he realizes she's the girl from a fortune and what a way to meet like this. She looks and glares at Rimuru before she turns back to the problem at hand.

I probably deserved that. Rimuru thought.

The mask on Shizu's face falls off to reveal.the crying red eyed blank face of Shizu,  but the flames dry her tears away. The flame consumes Shizu, transforming her into a big flame spirit.

"The fire spirit, ifrit..."Kaval said.

"There's no mistake, the . Shizu is..." Gido said

"The legendary hero, the conqueror of flames." Eren said.

"Well she ain't conquering anything anymore, that thing is draining her of her life, if we don't get her out of there..." Aria didn't have to explain what they already understand.

"There's no way we can win if we have to fight that!" Eren said.

"Not a chance. We're going to die here. My life was so short..." Gido said.

"If you're gonna bitch and moan about this the I suggest you leave and leave the rest to Rimuru and I." Aria said coolly as she summons her gauntlets, she shocks everyone because they never thought such words can come out of such a cute face. 

Ifrit let's out a roar powering up causing an large shock wave. Aria creates a Barrier strong enough to protect everyone.

"Bring it overgrown blowdryer." Aria said as the snow around her becomes a bit more violent and Fubuki let's out a menacing growl.

(AN: I'm changing a few thing here and there but don't worry it will not affect the story in any way. BTW check out new and improved OC description)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

178K 6.5K 63
[This story has a rewritten version out now "my only home". You won't have to suffer any longer with this terrible plot, but I'm keeping this up sinc...
85.8K 3.4K 36
Tensura x Male Godzilla Reader You and your buddy Satoru were going on about your day as usual before heading to work, when suddenly, out of ALL the...
291K 7.8K 35
(Souei x OC) When Rimuru stumbled across Veldora for the first time in the cave, there was someone unexpected keeping Veldora company. A young, unnam...
28.2K 792 24
Tatsuki Tsukino, a 17 year old high school student was murdered by one of his close friends for a deal. In the next moment, he wakes up again, this t...