What If I Have You๐ŸŽญ?โœ“

Autorstwa FlourishingFlamingo

One Night, One Mask, One Masquerade Ball ๐ŸŽญ (Completed FF) What happens when their meet for the 1st time turn... Wiฤ™cej

(edited) Not exactly A Character Sketch
The Start ๐ŸŒŒ
I Have Fallen For You..๐Ÿ™€
I Am Not Her..!!
You Weren't, Or Were You..?? ๐Ÿง
Literally You're Too Cute..!!๐Ÿ˜š
Did You Just Propose Me..!!? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
It's Get'in Hot๐Ÿ”ฅHere..!!
The One Whom I Love ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ž
Misses & Cheers..!! ๐ŸŒ
The Re-Telecast..!!โ˜„๏ธ๐ŸŒŒ [Maha-Episode]
Merry๐Ÿฅ€C'ms W/ Price..!!๐Ÿค
She Is The Girl..!!๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฆ‹ [Maha-Episode]
His Obsession..!!๐Ÿ”ฅ
Romance๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™ˆ..!!
Preeran Together ๐Ÿค..!!
Is Karan In Love..?๐Ÿ™ˆ
The Bitter Truth๐Ÿ˜ฅ..!
Real Truth Out..๐Ÿ˜ฒ..!!
Forgetting You ๐Ÿƒ..!
Karan's Possesiveness..๐Ÿ˜พ..!!
Coming Back to Normal..?
Her Outbreak ๐Ÿ’ฅ..!!
Engaged ๐Ÿ’..? [Maha-Episode]
Would Be Mrs. Luthra๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿป..!!
I Want You..๐Ÿ’‹!!
Huge Fight..!
Accident ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ..!
Death๐Ÿ˜ญ..!!
Mumma's Princess ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป
New House ๐Ÿก
Family Together ๐Ÿˆ..?
Legally My Daughter ๐ŸŒผ..!!
The First Kiss ๐ŸŒˆ..!!
The First Kiss-2 ๐ŸŒˆ..!!
Marriage Preparations๐Ÿ‘ฐ..!!
Engaged๐Ÿ’Again..?
Wet In Love ๐Ÿ’•..!!
One In All Senses๐Ÿ˜‚..!!
Let's Get Them Married..?๐Ÿ˜•
End Of Misunderstandings..โ€ผ๏ธ
First N' Last..๐Ÿ’ซ
Kitchen Romance ๐Ÿ’˜..?!
What If I Have You ๐ŸŽญ..?!
Kumbh-Karan ๐Ÿ™„..!!
Dinner Date ๐Ÿฅ‚..!!
Damn Sexy๐Ÿ”ฅ!!
Forgiving Him..๐Ÿ˜Œ!! [Maha-Episode]
She's Mine ๐Ÿ’˜!!
You're Crazy!๐Ÿ–ค
Popcorn Time ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚!
Leap!โ™ก
Will You Marry Me๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸŒˆ!?
I Love You..๐Ÿฆ‹
Roka & Engagement
Mehendi & Sangeet
Haldi Shower Romance ๐Ÿฅต
Underwater Romance -Bachelor Party ๐ŸŒ†
Wedding Night!
Reception!
Honeymoon ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŒ›[๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿค]
Hubby-Wifey Moments โœจ
Pregnant!โค๏ธ๐Ÿงš(2nd Last Part)
Epilogue (Last Part)
Gratitude
Happy 1 Year of Being A Writer! ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’—

Is He Overreacting..?๐Ÿ™

996 88 4
Autorstwa FlourishingFlamingo

Karan: at last..!! At last what..?(desperately)

Preeta: (turns her face towards him) At last THE ONE WHOM I LOVE..

They again share an eyelock.. while Preeta smiles.. and looks forward back to the sky.. Karan still looking at her.

Karan:(seeing her proudly) (in mind) kitna lucky hoga iska husband... Ki usse aisi biwi milegi jo "TUMHARA BINA MEIN NAHI" baat mein believe nahi karti.. 

she was staring the moon and he was busy admiring her but Suddenly a voice came, "Preeta, preeta kahan hai tu.." They both turned.

Preeta: mujhe lagta hai hume chalna chahiye.

Karan nodded and both left to the party happening downstairs.
They reach the area where the clubbing was going on.

Random Person: so guys your most awaited dj is all there..(pointing towards a person).. so let's groove..😁..

All: woooooaahh..!!

All started dancing like their moves were similar to when a person enjoys a normal party and as the song changes their moves also change.. and the playlist had a Romantic song.. which was supposed to be danced in pairs..

Karan was going to forward his hand to Preeta to dance with him, that Shaurya unknowingly came and forwarded his hand.. which grabbed everyone's attention.. and everyone in the party cheered.."wooohooo" (mera man kar rhaa tha ki sabko.. kha jaun.. but i am very particular about my taste..😪✋🏻)

She just kept her hands on his.. unknown that Karan was feeling so bad.. though he didn't forward his hands but was about to.. he still couldn't get why she was dancing with Shaurya.. but his thoughts got interrupted when Shanaya came and ask him to dance..

he kept a broad smile on his face.. and went with her.. and then when Rohit came and asked Tanya to dance with him.. everyone gave him suspicious looks.. especially Karan

Rohit: kya yaar abb mein dance ke liye bhi nahi puch sakta kya..

Seeing him nervous every one burst one in laughter 😂🤣.. (including me..😂😂✋🏻)

[  Ab koi apne marzi ka ganna background mein imagine kar lo..]

Though Karan was dancing with a hot lady, Shanaya.. his eyes 👀 were fixed on Shaurya and Preeta dancing.. there preeta laughing and smiling.. with him

But that wasn't the thing he didn't like.. he didn't like the way Shaurya touched.. they were not that close but he didn't like his hands on her body.

Karan: (in mind) yeh ladka usse aise touch kyun kar raha hai.. aur woh bhi hass hass kar baat kar rhai hai.. woh ladka uske kamar par haat kyun rakha hai.. f*** it.. man mujhe itna bura kyun lag rha hai.. i mean model hai woh like.. aise toh woh comfortable ho gi hi na.. But the Fact is SHE ISN'T LIKE OTHERS.

[ Guys Shaurya aur Preeta itne bhi close nahi the.. normal dance position mein the but our 😬 Jalkukda TKL 🤪.. but i lobh him..🙈]

And then with the song change.. the partners got change.. and Humare PREERAN ek saath.. aa gaye.. in the dance with his one hand on her waist other hand entwined with hers and her hand with a soft grip on his chest and shoulder region.. ( you all also imagine)

Karan was too annoyed and thus was ignoring her seeing here and there..( and was chuckling like our hawt tkl 🤪) Preeta sensed it and breaking the silence,

Preeta: (pouting) koi baat hai kya jo tumhe khatak rahi hai.. hn..

Karan: mujhe.. (fakely smirks) bilkul bhi nahi.. hn..

Fakely laughs but his anger and jealousy was clearly seen on his face.. she did sense it and laughed lowering her face.. but Karan noticed it..

Karan: abb abb hass kyun rahi ho hun.. (cutely Angry)

She just couldn't control her laughter 😂🤣..

Karan: acha hasso hasso ek toh tum pehle mujhe gussa dilati ho aur phir.. 😤..

Preeta: (confused) ek second (still controlling her laugh) meine kab tumhe gussa dilaya.. i mean kab..

Karan: (couldn't control hiding his annoyance and at last said) acha kab kiya hn.. abhi toh gussa dilaya aur tum.. woh Ladke ke saath aise dance kyun kar rahi thi hn..

Preeta: koun Shaurya

Karan: haan woh jo bhi hai Shaurya taurya maurya (hamara tkl 😂🤣😏😎 beizatti master) kyun kar rhai thi uske saath dance hn..

Preeta: god karan..!! It was a simple dance.. u r now overreacting (saying her words clearly)

Karan: agar woh aur thoda zyada tumhe touch karta toh i swear i would have kil..

But his words got interrupted as the song changes.. and so do the partners.. again it became like Shaurya-Preeta dancing but Karan was not there dancing with Shanaya.. but he didn't notice that she was not there.. his gaze was fixed on Shaurya-Preeta. (I surely can't make their name as PreeSha)

Shaurya twirled Preeta and then pulled her a bit close.. and smiled widely and winked at her.. and Preeta widened her eyes..

[ guys preeta aur Shaurya school friends hain so preeta was aware enough that he was a flirt too and they too shared a tom-jerry sort of bond so.. preeta was somewhere comfortable with him.. coz she knew him]

She moved her head in no.. like she was like saying him that "tum abb bhi nahi badle".. but then she remembered what Karan said..

Flashback started

Preeta: god karan..!! It was a simple dance.. u r now overreacting (saying her words clearly)

Karan: agar woh aur thoda zyada tumhe touch karta toh i swear i would have kil..

Flashback ended

Before she could do anything or say anything, Shaurya took her in his arms and twirled with her in his arms and then bent a bit down and then made her stand.. everyone cheered..

But Preeta was only searching Karan.. but it was enough for Karan he couldn't bear anything of her being with Shaurya.. of course he saw that she was comfortable with him.. but he still didn't like it.. he just left..

Preeta was about to go.. but Tanya came held her hand amd asked, " Preeta, tune Shanaya ko dekha hai kya..kabse dikhai nahi de rahi.."

To this she replied, "nahi toh"

She just left saying, " milegi toh mujhe bata dena"

Preeta just nodded but she was of course busy in finding Karan, she kept searching here and there asking random people..

While she was passing a corner.. she heard a moan sort of voice.. she saw here and there and found no one but was about to pass by but she again heard the voice..

And to her surprise she saw a boy close to Shanaya. She thought once to be Shanaya's boyfriend and to be their personal and private space..

Bur when she saw Shanaya pushing him.. but he trying to get more and more closer to her.. she found it fishy.. and went closer..

And found Shanaya pushing him.. shouting," Go away from here.. just don't touch me.." she got that it was all that the boy was trying to force himself on her.. so she went there held the boy turned him for which the vase near by fell down making a loud noise and slapped him tightly..on his right cheek..

Shanaya was like all in tears.. but preeta nodded in no..

Preeta: (shouted angrily) Sharam nahi aati tujhe hn... Out..!!

Boy: teri ittni himmat tune mujhe thappad maara.. aur ab mujhe yahan se jaane bol rahi hai.. tujhe toh.. mein abhi bataata hun ruk..

Saying this he again held Shanaya's hand but Before he could he could do anything, preeta landed the metal vase which  was on thr floor on his head...

Till then everyone arrived including Karan.

Preeta held the boy by collar..

Preeta: how dare you ki tumne Shanaya ko touch kiya hn.. aur woh bhi uske permission ke bina.. just get the f*** out of here.. right now..

Hearing her words.. Karan couldn't control.. and rushed to him and started beating his a** up restlessly.. he didn't care if anyone reported anything about him..

Karan then along with Abhi and Rohit held the boy by his hands and colar and dragged him.. till the gate.. and warned him to not be seen again..The boy being shameless.. lighted up Karan's anger by his shameless words, which resulted to Karan beating him up more badly.. till his nose was all bleeding..

Abhi and Rohit stopped him anyways and Karan rushed upstairs with whole anger.. Preeta went behind him..

She spotted him walking through the corridor angrily like one more second and he would burst off.. seeing him angry,

Preeta: k..k..karan.. sh..shaant jo jao..

Karan: (angrily) uski himmat kaise hui Shanaya ko touch karne ki.. abhi aur Rohit ne kyun roka mujhe..

Preeta: (pacifying him) Karan shaant ho jao..

Karan: agar un dono aaj roka nahi hota na jaan se mar deta dono ko..

Preeta: karan.. calm down..

Karan: toh der kis baat ki abhi hi jaan nikal kar aa jata hun..

He turned to go.. but preeta blocked his way stopping him..

Preeta: kya kar rahe ho karan..chod do aur kitna maroge use mar jaaega woh.. Shanaya bhi ek dam thik hai.. ok..!!

Karan: what ok hn..? Nothing is okay aur haan tumhe kisne bola tha usse bhidne ko hnn... Agar ussne tumhe chuaa bhi hota na i swear i would kill him..

He was on total fire.. he of course couldn't resist abuse on any girl.. let it Preeta, Shanaya or even a stranger girl..he was blabbering things..

Preeta got fed up and tightly placed her both hands on his face cupping his face..

Preeta: (shouted) chup... Ek dam chup..(calmly) mein thik hun.. Shanaya bhi thik hai.. hum mein se kisi ko kuch bhi nahi hua hai.. ok..!! Calm calm down Karan just calm down..(joining their foreheads)(huskily) shaant ho jao.. shaant ho jao..sab thik hai(taking long breaths and closiher eyes)

He too closed his eyes.. after sometime Preeta realised her position and Looked up to see Karan's eyes closed and with her movement he opened his eyes..and then they shared an eyelock and then later.. preeta took of her hand from his cheeks.

She looked here and there.. he too wanted to avoid the awkwardness.. but he was still angry with her. He was about to go that Preeta came in front of him and asked,

Preeta: kahan the tum.. tabse..aur ek second (coming closer to him) tumne drink kiya hai.. i mean aur woh bhi itna strong..!!

Karan: tumhe usse kya matalab hai mein drink karun.. kahan bhi rahun.. rahun na rahun.. tum apne uss kya naam tha.....haan.. Shaurya ke saath dance karo na.. mere piche kyun padi ho..

Preeta: (total fed up) god Karan!! It was a simple dance.. u r Totally overreacting..

Karan: mein.. mein overreact kar rahun.. hn.. chodo mein bhi kisse bol rha hun.. jisne dhang se aaj tak kisi ki baat na suni..(chuckles)
(Sees here and there)

Preeta: (roughly holding his hand making him look to her) acha..aaj tak meine kiski baat na suni..hn..zara bataoge..?

Karan: acha.. (coming closer and pulling her closer by holding her arm) mana kiya tha maine uss Shaurya se dance karne ke liye toh kyun kar rahi thi phir hn..??

He angrily looked into her eyes who was totally shocked seeing him so angry.. she couldn't resist their eyelock anymore and pushed him..

Preeta: han toh tumhara baat manne layak bhi nahi tha.. samjhe.. tum aise kisse se bhi baat nahi karne bologe toh mein thodi na maan jaungi..hn..

Karan: (angrily) thik hai phir..

Saying this he angrily went from the other side..

Preeta: karan..!! Karan..!! Yeh ladka bhi na kuch samjhta hi nahi hai..god..!!

Abhi passing by there saw her there and heard her blabbering things about Karan's silliness..

Abhi: kya hua.. Karan ne phir se kuch kaha hn..?

She turned.

Preeta: nahi yaar.. yeh karan phir se gussa ho gaya mujhse.. kya karun.. kaise manaun iss ladke ko..? (Tensed)

Abhi: mein bataun..?

He said her the plan.. and the plan was muted..And after knowing the plan.. She atlast bidded him bye and was about to go that she got a call.. she did receive the call.

Preeta: hello...... Yes...

The person said something and Preeta was shocked..

Preeta: (shocked) What..!!

To be continued..

So guys what do you think who the person might be..🤔.. and what he/ she would have said her..??

Precap:-

Preeta: oh god..!! Karan ko pata chal gaya toh..😳

Again sorry for late chap.. am in 10th now..so a bit less time to write now a days..

fanfiction_dhoopi solly thoda der se post ki..☹️😐 maaf kardena yaar..

Stay tuned for the next chapters..🥀Hope you like them.. If you do, then do vote, share and comment..🧚 And yes your Feedbacks are must..😉.. That keeps me motivated..🦋

Love
Flamingo 🎭

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

37.1K 1K 12
Story Is Gonna Start From The Ongoing Track Of Preeta And Karan 's Marriage.... Story Will Have Romance With Of Course Some Bitter Sweet Nok Jhok Of...
804K 31K 40
SHE HATED HIM ,HE HATED HER LOVE WAS SOMETHING WHICH WAS NOT THEY CUP OF TEA BUT GOD BEING A CRAZY ONE HICHED THEM TOGETHER LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS ...
24K 1K 40
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด...
157K 7.3K 40
Show track continuation when Mehul tries to molest Preeta. Gratitude for loving it so much