Alhambra(الحمرا)

By pearlyouna

A book dedicated to short stories. Pictures and poetry used in this book is not mine credit goes to the right... More

Prisoner of his love ✔
Note
💍
💍💍
💍💍💍
💍💍💍💍
Colours of love✔
🎨
🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨🎨
Epilogue
Fairy-tale love story✔
characters
🎭
🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
Unbreakable Promise
Character sketch 🦋
🦋
🦋🦋
🦋🦋🦋
Is Dil Pa Zor Nahi✔
Characters
🕊
🕊🕊
🕊🕊🕊
Important Note
🕊🕊🕊🕊
Announcement
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Choice
Epilogue
Tumhari Chahat ✔
Character sketch
💔
💔💔
💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔💔
Epilogue
Sajda Tere Pyar Ka ✔
Characters
🍁
🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Epilogue
Tere Deewani✔
Character sketch
🍂
🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Mission Ronaq Hayat✔
Character sketch
♠️
♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Something New Ahead
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
News
Bonus
Chit Chat
Tu Bewafa✓
Character sketch
♤♤
♤♤♤
♤♤♤♤
Dhadkan✓
Character sketch
🌺
Amusement
Surprise 🥳
New Story
Pain
🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
News
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Epilogue
Bhul Na Jana🎻🎻
Character Sketch
Something
🎻
🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻🎻
news
Kamal e Ast
Character Sketch
🥀
🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Ishq Mushq
Dil Sambhal Ja Zara
Character Sketch
✨✨
✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Ik tu wo koh kaff ki shahzadi
Character Sketch
💫
💫💫
💫💫💫
💫💫💫💫
Final

🌺🌺

1.1K 88 0
By pearlyouna

♧♧♧♧♧

"App chote Nawab hain"she asked curiously leaning down with her hands at the back....

(you are the youngest Nawab)

"Ji"he replied looking up from the files in his hands.

(yes)

"Chota tu kahin se nahi lagta"she said, pouting lightly, making him smile a little....

(you doesn't seem that small)

"Yeh sab phir aap ko chote Nawab kyu kahta hain Nawabzada "she asked again curiously making him turn towards her.

(so why everyone calls you youngest Nawab ..Nawabzada)

"Main haveli ka chota Nawab hun isliye "he replied making her nod.

(I am youngest Nawab of haveli that's why)

"Oo acha"she replied sitting beside him making him shake his head....

(Oo okay)

"Ap koi kam kar raha hain"she asked trying to look at the files in his hand while he nodded.

(are you working)

"Main TV dekh lun"she asked innocently, making him nod with a smile.

(can I watch TV)

She happily took the remote and started watching her favourite Tom and Jerry with so much concentration making him shake his head at her childishness.

♧♧♧♧♧

Lamho ki methi guzarish hai

Kuch tum sa kuch hum sa

Oo pas ao inki khwahish hai

Kuch tum sa kuch humsa......

he was walking towards his bedroom when he saw her running towards him while looking back towards something...

"ayeee.....please mujhe bacha lain"she said holding his hand tightly making him shocked.

(ayeee...please save me)

"kya hua kis sa dar rahi ho ''he asked concentrated looking at her peeking from behind him.

(what happen from whom are you getting scared)

"Meri dadi...Nawabzada wo bohat mara gi please mujhe bacha lain"she said blinking lightly showing him her puppy eyes.

(my Grandmother...Nawabzada she will beat me alot please save me)

"kia kya ha apna aisa jo wo ap itna dar rahi hain"he asked with a raised eyebrow making her gulp.

(what have you did that you are getting scared like this)

"maina...unki toothpaste main namak tu bilkul nahi dala"she replied with a mischievous glint in her eyes making him shake his head...

(I...didn't put the salt in her toothpaste)

She was a troublemaker...

"wo aa rahi hain Nawabzada kuch karain"she said, shaking him while looking towards the direction where her grandmother's voice was coming....

(she is coming Nawabzada please do something)

"Chalo,"he said, running towards the opposite direction, making her shocked...

(come)

"ya kitni khoobsurat hai"she said blinking rapidly to see if it was true while he stood leaning towards the pillar behind him with his hands folded across his chest looking at her smiling lightly.

(it is so beautiful)

"ya chand aj tak to itna khoobsurat nahi laga"she said tilting her head looking at the moon with narrow eyes.

(moon didn't looked that beautiful before)

"han sach main chand aj itna khoobsurat nahi laga"he replied looking at her without blinking.

(yes right moon didn't looked that beautiful before)

Both stood there staring at things that fascinated them..........

♧♧♧♧♧

lehron ko le kay chalay nadiya jaise,

tumne bande hain Bandhan kuch aise,

"AP mera peecha kar raha hai"she said innocently turning back towards him.

(are you following me)

"No...wo..main "he stuttered, feeling his heartbeat becoming faster.

(no...that...me)

"wo kya apko koi kam nahi hai"she again asked, making him gulp.

(what you don't have any other work)

"han nahi mera matlab....."he stuttered looking at her serious expression.

(yes no I mean....)

but not being able to control herself she laughed loudly making him confused.

"kya hua.."he asked confused.

(what happened....)

"ap itna dar kyun raha hain main tu bus mazaq kar rahi thi..."she replied trying to control herself from laughing but looking at his glaring figure she gulped lightly.

(why are you getting so scared I was just joking...)

"Magar koi baat nahi ap gussa karta hua bohat cute lagta hain"she said smiling widely pulling his cheeks.

(but it's ok you looks cute when you are angry)

"Nahi karo na.."he whined pulling her hands away from his cheeks.

(don't do this..)

"maina kya kiya"she said with a straight face but yet again she ruffled his hairs messing them up and ran away leaving him still standing there....

(what I did)

A smile got plastered on his face while he shook his head scrunching his nose lightly his eyes shined with happiness....

♧♧♧♧

Looking at her watering the plants while his eyes never left her figure even for a blink.

"Kitni khoobsurat hai na"he heard a voice behind him making him tilt his head with a little furrow smiling lightly he shook his head....

(she is beautiful right..)

"Ji bahut khoobsurat hai ''he said, still gazing at the fairy in front of him......

(yes so much beautiful)

"Tu bata kyun nahi deta"Almas asked, making him furrow.

(so why don't you tell her)

"Kya"he questioned not knowing what she was saying.

(What)

"Yahi ka aap ko un se Ishq ho gaya hai ''she said, making him smile widely.

(that you fell in love with her)

"Bata dun ga jald"he continued, finding her walking inside.

(I will tell her soon)

♧♧♧♧♧

Tanha wahan tum ho tanha yaha hum hain...

Ahain wahan nikali ankain yahan nam hain.....

Running in the fields the sound of her jhanger was creating the melodic voice mixing with rain making her giggle twirling around she stomped her foot in the water.....

Her eyes shining with happiness unknowingly twirling around she came face to face to him who looked towards her with his eyes showing an unknown emotion.

"Nawabzada aap yahan kya kar raha hai"she asked, putting her both hands on her waist.

(Nawabzada what are you doing here)

"Apka pecha agaya ab jahan ap wahan main"he replied smiling lightly....

(I come here for you where ever you are I'll be there)

"Aur wo kyu bhala"she asked, confused , making him laugh.

(and why it is like that)

"Kya pata Nawabzada ko unki Chandani sa ishq ho gya ho"he said, making her eyes wide open.

(who knows Nawabzada fell in love with his Chandani..)

"Ishq......."she muttered tilting her head....

(love..)

"Ishq tu........"she stopped in between thinking about something and she moved her eyes from his to the ground.

(love is...)

"Meri kismat mein nahi...."she completed looking up again with a light smile on her face clenching his heart with an unknown pain.

(love is not in my destiny...)

"Aur aisa kyun"he asked, taking a step towards her, making her take a step back.

(and why so..)

"Ap Nawab hain aur main...."she looked up unconsciously stopping them on his dark red one.

(you are Nawab and I.......)

"Mujhe fark nahi padta..."he said moving forward again while she walked back yet again....

(It doesn't matter to me...)

"Pata hai jab bhi tumhari ankhon main dekhta hun tu kya nazar ata hai"he questioned blinking lightly..

(you know when ever I see in your eyes what I see)

"Kya.."she whispered, not being able to say it louder.

(what..)

"Pagalpan.....kisi ki Chahat ka pagalpan........kisi ki muhabat ka pagalpan.........pehli barish ka pagalpan..."he completed his words taking a step closer to her....

(madness....madness of wanting someone...madness of someone's love...madness of first rain..)

"Tum meri Dhadkan ban gai ho Chandni nahi jee Sakte tumhare bagair "he said tightly holding her wrist not letting her walk away again....

(you are becoming my heart beat chandani I can't live without you)

"Aur dhadkan ruk jaye tu....."she questioned, making him freeze her glossy eyes meet his broken one....

(and what if the heart beat stopped..)

"Kya karain ga Nawabzada agar apki ya dhadhkan hi ruk gai tu"she again said closing her eyes tightly.

(What would you do Nawabzada if your heart beat stopped)

"Main nahi hone dun ga aise"he said, jerking her towards him hugging her tightly.....

(I won't let it happened)

Caressing her hair softly he closed his eyes finally having her in his embrace rain fall on them soaking their hearts....

"Nawabzada....."He heard the soft yet weak voice making him freeze in no time, her body fell lifeless in his arms squeezing his heart painfully.....

"Chandani..."he shouted seeing her skin turning paler with each passing second...

♧♧♧♧♧

I...don't know...what happened 😬.

Any guesses.

Let's meet again till then

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜

Continue Reading