the call (quackity x reader)

By angelicsque

I'm so glad I answered that one call. ♡ More

𝟏: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 ✧.*
𝟐: 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋 ✧.*
𝟑: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐌 ✧.*
𝟒: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌✧.*
𝟔: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ✧.*
𝟕: 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐗 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ✧.*
𝟖: 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 ✧.*
𝟗: 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓 ✧.*
𝟏𝟎: 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃✧.*
𝟏𝟏: 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 ✧.*
𝟏𝟐: 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐂𝐎𝐍? ✧.*
𝟏𝟑: 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✧.*
𝟏𝟒: 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐄 ✧.*
𝟏𝟓: 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄 ✧.*
𝟏𝟔: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ✧.*
𝟏𝟕: 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ✧.*
𝟏𝟖: 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍? ✧.*
𝟏𝟗: 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ✧.*
𝟐𝟎: 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏✧.*
𝟐𝟏: 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 ✧.*
𝟐𝟐: 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟐? ✧.*
lets talk (update)
NEW QUACKITY STORY
editing + more chapters

𝟓: 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 ✧.*

2.7K 63 34
By angelicsque

A week passed by, boring and slowly, but that meant my very own love or host was just getting closer. During the passing period time I was slowly growing on Twitch, earning 20k more followers in just a week!

The day of the love or host finally rolled around, and I was starting to get nervous. As I joined the google meet I took note of the other people joining, who would be the people either looking for love, or looking to host me; which would mean that after the stream all the viewers would be sent to their stream.

I looked through the contestant list and smiled a smile of relif because I knew some of them; like Quackity and Minx. But for everyone else, my mind was blank. 

And then, it started! Woo!! 

"WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO LOVE OR HOST, I'M YOUR HOST, AUSTIN. Introducing, Y/N, will they find love or get... HOSTED! Let's start off introducing our contestants, Minx you're up." Austin introduced.

Minx smirked, "I'm Minx but you can call me tonight"

Smooth.

The rest of everybody's introductions were a blur, as I wasn't to focused on them. I was to busy thinking about how the hell I was gonna choose between everyone. And to add on, the fact that there's a 50% chance that whoever I pick, isn't actually interested in me! Then I heard a familiar voice.

"I'm Quackity and if you don't pick me I will cry." It was Quackity, out of everyone there I was positive that he for sure picked host because all he cares about is clout. (Joke, of course, he cares about clout and money!)

Austin informed everybody that round 1 was going to begin, he also explained the rules to any newcomers, including myself. He then asked the first question to all the participants.

"If you were to win this love or host, what would be your ideal first date?"

Minx went first again, "Red lobster, and I would pay!" Tempting.

She continued on, but I wasn't too focused on that. I was to concentrated on Quackity, well more about what was he gonna say. I thought for a bit, thinking of all the joke options he has. Then he started to speak,

"We would have a minecraft date that would be better than the date you would have with MINX. Because it would be FREE and neither of us would have to pay, and the best part is..." he paused, put his mouth by his mic, and let out a loud,

"WE WOULD PUT OUR MINECRAFT BEDS TOGETHER"

I can't lie, I did giggle a bit. All the other contestants answered and that was that, but then it was time for me to pick someone to eliminate, and I already knew who I needed to eliminate. The person I chose? Quackity.

Just kidding, I lied! I picked a random person who didn't really stick out that much, and there were no hard feelings because THEY CHOSE HOST! So rude, anyway- then it was time for...

Round 2!!!

Okay so that just happened, I took a few deep breaths, thanking myself that I chose somebody who picked host. Everybody seemed relieved that they weren't the chosen one. I grabbed a notepad from my desk, swishing a pencil out from the pen holder.

"Question 2, y/n is working but you want attention. What do you do?" Austin asked, following the pattern of before, Minx spoke, "I'd get my attention by screamin' in Irish."

Of course, I giggled. Minx smiled.

About 5 minutes passed, it was now Quackity's turn to share. Of course, I tuned in for this one specifically. "I mean- To be honest, I wouldn't mind to much because I understand how important editing and stuff is-"

A crowd of gasps formed from the call, then like that an argument formed about how s/o's are more important than working. I took a sip of water, allowing the arguements to continue, but I don't love the drama, it loves me. (I love that song I'm sorry, it's called End Game by Taylor Swift if you're curious.)

Austin must of noticed me being out of it so that's when he unmuted and announced it's elimination time. "As you all may know by now, the time has come for y/n to make their decision on who to vote out."

I frowned because I was just starting to get to know everyone, kind of. Eventually, I sucked it up and messaged Austin on who I wanted to eliminate.

I could tell how nervous and frantic so many of them have become. I mean I would be nervous too but, I've never seen Minx this y'know.. off? I crossed my fingers hoping I made the right choice. "The person y/n chose to eliminate was....." The silence was unbearable.

"MINX!" Minx's expression faded. I could tell they were a little upset, Austin spoke up again.

"I'M JUST KIDDING." Minx looked relived for the most part as a small smile curled on her face. "Now.. the real person y/n chose to eliminate was.." He dragged the silence on.

"QT!" QT smiled, and did a small wave. "Thanks so much for having me!" It was now time to see, did QT pick love.. or host? Austin spoke up,

 "LOVE! QT CHOSE LOVE. QT, you can shout out your social media then you're free to leave." Like so, QT told the stream her socials. I waved goodbye, and felt a little bad because she actually chose love.

Yup, another round ended so then of course another one started!

You got this, I thought to myself. Just a few more hours of this and then I could sleep until noon! So far 2 people have been eliminated out of the 4 people that are contending, Meaning that 3 people are left.

The ad break was over, everybody was getting ready for the next round. Minx took a sip of water, glad that Austin was joking that she was eliminated. It was a big scare for sure for her, she couldn't risk losing her winning streak. Quackity adjusted his beanie, per-usual. The other contestant who's name is Danica. (made up) Danica shifted her camera to face her a little bit more.

Austin spoke up,"Everybody, I have a special guest to help Y/N. Everybody welcome..."

"JSCHLATT" He announced, everybody on call began to clap as Schlatt joined the video call. He let out a soft smile and a wave.

I was so happy and relived to see Schlatt , he could help me with this and I won't have to feel so bad about it. I took another drink of water as Schlatt was giving his hello's, Schlatt was going to have to ask a question of his choice, and everybody would have to answer, but this time..

 He was going to decide who gets eliminated! ..Great. "How would you break up with y/n?" he asked.

As routine, Minx answered first, "I'd rid the band-aid off as quick as possible then I'd take the cat with me." I laughed, I don't even have a cat, well- not yet I don't. In the future I do want a cat!

Like clockwork, after Minx was Quackity, "Well- I'd try to see if we have a mutual agreement, and maybe we could choose to stay friends?"

Danica smiled, "I would never break up with her! Because I'd love them to much to do that! But- if it would have to happen, I'd try my best to be nice with it!"

Danica is a real sweet-heart, for sure. She had this love or host in the bag. Then Austin spoke up and it was like the air went cold.

"Alright Schlatt , it's time for you to make your decision. Who do you want to eliminate for Y/N?" He sounded nervous too, but why he's not even competing??

"I choose to eliminate..."

"Danica."

Everybody in the call gasped, including myself. Danica giggled, "Oh well, you win you lose some."

Austin furrowed his brows, "it's time to reveal Danica's choice..."

"HOST"

"DANICA CHOSE HOST!"

Well, Schlatt made a good choice eliminating her. I felt a wave of relif wash over me, since it was a host and not love. As soon as I thought things could get better, then I remembered, the finale would be next.

Austin has just announced there was going to be an add break, so I took this chance to text Schlatt .

I began typing at a strangely fast pace, making sure my camera was off, "SCHLATT I NEED YOUR HELP I DONT KNOW WHO TO PICK" A couple seconds after I got a text back from him,

UHH IDK? JUST THINK ABOUT THERE ANSWERS FROM BEFORE AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHATS RIGHT FOR U IG?

PLUS IT'S FINE THEY WONT BE BROKEN HEARTED ABOUT IT, AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S A STREAM ON TWITCH

I smiled and texted back, OK UR RIGHT THANKS

"YOURE WELCOME" He sent

The finale.

I smiled as I took in everything Schlatt told me, and thought about their answers. Like he said, it was just a stream and nothing serious! It was going to be a hard choice but, I know I needed to pick, I couldn't just bail on the stream.

The stream's ads came to a closing, as everybody's camera's turned back on.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to the finale. Who will it be? Quackity or Minx?"

I tapped my fingers onto the desk, before stopping shortly after.

"Y/N, I understand this is a tough choice to make, please send me your answer."

I quickly typed their name into Austin and I's chat, getting more nervous by the second. Finally, I sent Austin my answer, my hand under my desk, crossing my fingers.

"This is it, I've received the name of the winner of this Love or Host.." The dramatic music played in the background, giving off a eerie feeling.

He cleared his throat, "And the winner of Y/N's love or host... is.."

I smiled, as my leg was quietly bouncing, hoping I made the right choice.

"QUACKITY"

"LETS GOOOOOOOOO" Quackity grabbed his mic, yelling.

I began silently clapping, a smile on my face. I heard a gasp coming from somebody.

"NOOO WHAT THE FAWK, WE COULD'VE LIVED IN THE MOUNTAINS AND HAVE CAT CHILDREN TOGETHER" Minx yelled, slamming her hand onto the desk.

"Minx, this is the end of the road for you, say your goodbyes." Austin said.

Minx did the fuck boy face before leaving the call. I smiled.

"Before we get into this any deeper, it's time to reveal what Quackity chose..." Yikes. 

"LOVE HE CHOSE LOVE!" Austin shouted out, as I felt one of the biggest reliefs ever.

"Congratulations you too! This concludes this LOH. Thank you all for coming bye!" Austin cheered, pausing his stream. Once he paused stream he explained to us what we had to do next. We had to have a date, and he would raid the stream with all the viewers. We both complied and began discussing on what we should do for the "date".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 5.6K 55
welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll write about: *Quackity *Wilbur *Karl Jacobs ...
112K 2.4K 39
꒰ 🎞༊* 💸 ‧₊˚ ⚗️ 𝕳𝙾𝙽𝙺 𝚄 ── ♡༉; ˊˎ˗ ▂▂▂ who says you can't meet your comfort streamer ? -𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖲𝖬𝖯® 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌 -2021 -©...
349K 9.3K 28
❝𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚�...
310K 3.6K 38
I'm leaving forever but read these if you want. Not taking them down. Don't try to find me on other platforms Includes: Oneshots Preferences Mature C...