Lead Me Out Of The Dark. {Aus...

FuentesQuinn

*There is a sequel to this, The Sky Under The Sea. {Sequel To Lead Me Out Of The Dark}.* I was Finally going... Еще

Chapter 1:Miles Away.
Chapter 2:Seven Thousand Miles For What?
Chapter 3:Prove Me Right.
Chapter 4:Hold On Til May.
Chapter 5:Tally It Up, Settle The Score.
Chapter 6:Two Birds, One Stone.
Chapter 7:Let Live.
Chapter 8:Second And Sebring.
Chapter 9:I Feel Like Dancing.
Chapter 10:Bulletproof Love.
Chapter 11:Im Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket.
Chapter 12:My Understandings.
Chapter 13:When You Can't Sleep At Night.
Chapter 14:A Daydream Away.
Chapter 15:I'm A Monster.
Chapter 16:Wake Me Up.
Chapter 17:King For A Day.
Chapter 18:I Don't Care If You're Contagious.
Chapter 19:Hell Above.
Chapter 20:This One's For You.
Chapter 21:The Depths.
Chapter 22:The Sinner.
Cahpter 23:Limitless.
Chapter 24:It Never Ends.
Chapter 25:In The End.
Chapter 26:Rise And Shine.
Chapter 27:Promised Ones.
Chapter 29:Never Forget About Me.
Chapter 30:The Reckless And The Brave.
Chapter 31:Let Love Bleed.
Chapter 32:All My Heart.
Chapter 33:Makeshift Chemistry.
Chapter 34:Let's Cheer To This.
Chapter 35:Repeating Apologies.
Chapter 36:Therapy.
Chapter 37:This Ain't No Place For Animals.
Chapter 38:With Eyes To Hear And Ears To See.
Chapter 39: The Depths.
Chapter 40:Remembering Sunday.
Chapter 41:Gone So Long.
Chapter 42:Stained Glass Eyes And Colourful Teras.
Chapter 43:Sick Little Games.
Chapter 44:O.G Loko.
Chapter 45:Thanks To You.
Chapter 46:You Kill Me In A Good Way.
Chapter 47:Wasting Away.
Chapter 48:Tangled In The Great Escape.
Shadow Moses:Author's Note.
If you feel alone:Author's Note.
Chapter 49:Purified.
Chapter 50:Believe You Me.
Author's Note.
New story?

Chapter 28:Kissing In Cars.

2K 28 4
FuentesQuinn

Warped tour was almost over. There was a week left. We all decided to have a huge bonfire tonight. I was excited, I love bonfire's. David Schmitt and I decided to go to the store so we could get a shit load of stuff for tonight. Austin was going to take me but David convinced him to stay and relax. I don't know how he did it, but he was good.

We walked through the parking lot, "Zundra this way." I turned to look at David, he was across the parking lot. I laughed and started walking slowly. For some reason my foot was aching. "Zundra, stay there." I stood there and waited confused. David pulled up beside me making me laugh. I got in the passenger side, "I could of walked you know."."I could tell you were in pain. I wasn't about to make you walk half way across the parking lot." He laughed and I nodded laughing as well.

We were half way there when he put on the Collide With The Sky album. That was one of my favorite albums. I smiled and turned it up a little higher. Caraphernelia came on and me and David starting singing a long. Laughing at each other. We finally got there after a few minutes.

David got out and ran to my side. He opened the door and helped me out. "David you're a sweet heart." I hugged him and he laughed lightly. We walked into the store with our arms hooked. People gave us weird stares but David just flipped them off making me laugh. We got a cart and he picked me up making me squeal. He laughed and sat me in the cart. "I can walk." He shook his head and started pushing the cart. I laughed. He grabbed stuff and placed it in my lap. I told him some stuff I wanted and he gladly put it in the cart. We were laughing and joking around like we knew each other for years. Funny thing is, I only met him about 3 weeks ago. David and I were close already.

He pushed the cart that was now full and hurting my legs to the cashier. He unloaded stuff and the girl put them in bags. The cost was $86.96. That was pretty good for a full cart. I pulled out my wallet and David took it. He pulled out his wallet and paid with debit. I sighed and shook my head. "David at least let me pay you some money." He shook his head, "No need Zundra." He smiled and grabbed the bags and put them in the cart. He pushed the cart to the car and put the bags in the trunk. He helped me out and helped me into the car. He got in and started the car.

We started blasting music again and started acting like fools. We got back and parked closer to the buses. He got out and I got out at the same time. He smiled and opened the trunk. He grabbed as many bags as he could leaving me with three. I picked them up and closed the trunk. We walked back to his bus and loaded everything onto the table and counters. I smiled at our success. Austin came in and looked at it all in shock. "SMORES!" Austin and I screamed out at the same time making us laugh, but scaring the shit out David and Kyle Even who just walked onto the bus behind Austin.

"You guys got a lot." David and I high fived each other and smiled. Austin came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and placing his head on top of my shoulder. "Guess what I got."."What?" I could tell Austin was excited. I pulled out something from the bag and turned myself around so I was looking up at him. He gasped in excitement and grabbed it from my hands. "Light savers?" He took it out of the package and extended it out. I laughed at his childish ways. He started playing with it. I took out my phone and took a picture of him.I posted it on instagram and twitter.

After Austin was finally done playing with it. We brought what we needed outside to the fire pit. We set up chairs and put out speakers and started blasting music. It was our day off and we were going to make the best of it.

Austin and I were sitting around talking and laughing, "Babe we've almost been together for a year." I smiled and nodded my head in agreement. "I don't regret any of it, maybe that time when-" He laughed and tackled me down to the ground and kissed me. "I'm joking." He started tickling me. I heard somebody cough and Austin stopped and looked up. I looked up to see Beau Bokans. I quickly got out from Austin's hold and jumped on Beau hugging him tight. He spun me around. "I haven't seen you in forever." I laughed. "Well I was on tour the whole time and you never once came over to say hey. If I knew you were on tour as well I would of beat your ass." He laughed and shook his head, "Still the same as I left you. I would of came over to say hey but I've been busy with my wife and all." I smiled and nodded my head.

Austin, Beau and I were talking about all our good times when I finally realized it was getting dark out and somebody started the fire. "SMORES!" I shouted and got up quickly making my way over to the fire and sitting down on the chair. "Vic!" Vic turned around and looked at me, "Yes?". I smiled, "Can you maybe, make me a smore?" I smiled widely and he laughed, "Fine." He grabbed all the stuff he needed and made me a smore. "Thanks Vic, I love you." I kissed him on the cheek and he blushed. Why did he blush? Does he like me? Oh god. I decided to ignore it. I ate my smore and enjoyed every bit of it before Austin came over and rudely took a huge bit leaving me with a tiny corner piece. "MEANIE!" I shouted out pouted. 

He laughed at me and sat beside me, "Awh baby, I'll make you another one." I smiled widely. He grabbed all the stuff and made me and him a smore. It was so yummy. Austin and I took turns making each other smores. We sat there for hours eating smores and shoving marshmallows in each others mouth. Mike walked by me and didn't even say hey, "Mike you little prick!" I shouted out. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around slowly to look at me. "What did you say?" He ran up to me and started tickling me. I was laughing like crazy. I slapped him to stop, which he finally did. My stomach was aching now. He took a sip from his whiskey but before he could guzzle the rest down I took it and drank it all on him. He pouted and pretended to be mad, "Thanks Mikey." I gave him a huge kiss on the cheek.

Alan came running up to me and Austin, "COME PLAY BEER PONG!" Austin looked at me and I nodded. He helped me up and we walked hand in hand. We reached to the table to see Alan and Tino on the other side waiting. I laughed. This was going to be fun. Austin looked at me and kissed me, "Try your hardest baby." I nodded and smiled at him. Alan threw the first ball getting it in my cup. I sighed and chugged the beer down. Austin threw the ball getting it in Tino's cup. I watched as Tino drank it. Tino threw the ball getting it in Austin's. It was my turn now. Alan tried distracting me by yelling cat. I threw he ball getting it in Alan's cup. He chugged the beer.

Austin and I were winning, Tino was already drunk so he kept missing. Alan on the other hand kept getting it in my cups. I was almost drunk. We had one more cup left and so did Alan. It was my turn. People were cheering me on. Austin kissed me for good luck. Alan started singing red solo cup thinking it would distract me. I aimed and threw it. I got it in. I proudly gave him the finger as he sighed and chugged the beer. Austin picked me up and hugged me tight. "Good job baby." He set me down. I was about three shots away from being drunk.

Austin and I walked around. Stopping every time to talk to people. I spotted out Matty Mullins. "MATTY!!!" He turned around and saw me. His face lit up and he ran towards me. He embraced me in a huge hug. We saw each other like every other day, but he was my best friend. "You're not shit faced yet?" I shook my head at Matty's question. I looked up at Austin who was talking to Justin Hill's about doing something in the bus. "Babe go have fun with Justin, I'll be in good hands." I patted Matty's arm. Austin smiled down at me, "Are you sure?" I nodded my head and pushed him to go follow Justin. He stopped and leaned down and kissed me then continued walking.

Matty was dragging me around trying to find Kellin. We ended up finding him after going in circles. Kellin was talking to somebody. I couldn't see who it was. I got closer and saw it was Tony. "TONZIE!" I screamed out. He smiled widely and hugged me. "Zunzie. Try this." He handed me a drink. I gave him a questioning look. He pushed the cup towards my lips. I drank it. It tasted soo good. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Omg what is that? It's like sex in my mouth. I want more." He laughed at me and said something to Kellin. Kellin turned and looked at me and smiled then pulled me into a hug. Kellin took the cup out of my hands and filled it with something. "Here's your sex." He passed the cup back and made me laugh at his statement. I chugged it down. I tapped Kellin's shoulder. He turned and looked down at me. I raised my cup up and smiled. He opened the lid to the bottle and pured more for me. He laughed and watched me chug it.

I was drunk. I don;t know what the magic liquid was but damn it was amazing. Tony was walking around with me. I don't know where Matty went which made me sad.It wasn't long before I was happy again. Mike placed a bottle in my hand. I looked up at him, "Is this the magic liquid?" He laughed and so did Tony. "You look like a little kid, but yes it is." I squealed in joy and opened the lid. I chugged half of it and decided to save the rest to give to Austin. "Can we find Austin?" I startled Tony who was kind of just sitting ther staring at nothing. He laughed a little and nodded. I grabbed his hand and began my search.

"Oh Austey-Poo where are you?" Tony was laughing like a crazy man. I finally spotted Austin in a crowd of people. "AUSTEY-POO!" I screamed. Austin started looking around then spotted me. "Zunie-Poo" He shouted back. He happily skipped up to me with his arm hooked to Beau's. I smiled at Beau then looked at Tony. We were still holding hands. I didn't bother letting go. I handed Austin the bottle. "Try that magic liquid. It's like sex in my mouth." He laughed and so did Beau. Austin drank some and looked at me wide eyes then at the bottle. "Omg this is good." He drank the rest. I smiled and looked around. "Is she drunk?" I heard Beau ask Tony. I slowly looked up at him and made a funny face making him laugh. "Yeah, she's pretty drunk." I looked at Tony then Austin.

Austin picked me up over his shoulder making me let go of Tony's hand. He started running around. I was screaming for him to put me down while laughing like an idiot. I heard him open a door. He brought me onto his bus. and laid me onto the couch. He got on top of me and started kissing me. He kissed my soft spot making me moan. Things heated up quickly. We were both naked before I even knew what was going on. He inserted himself and went slow at first then picked up his pace making me moan. He was going really fast and went deeper. Deeper then he ever has before. I moaned loudly and we both reached our climax. He pulled out and laid beside me holding me close to him.

I yawned and got up after laying there with Austin for a while. I slipped on my panties and Austin's sweater that was like a dress on me. I smiled at how cozy and warm it was. He got up and out on his boxers and went to his bunk and put on some basketball shorts. I walked to his bunk and he helped me up. I laid down and turned on the t.v. I put a movie on and turned to face Austin who was laying beside me. He turned and faced me too. We were both laying there just looking each other in the eyes when something hit me. I haven't toking my birth control pill in a week. I was suppose to pick up more because I ran out. I totally forgot. I started panicking. "Austin," He looked at me worried, "Baby what's wrong?" I looked at him lost of words to say. He nudged me lightly. I looked at him, "I haven't been on birth control for a week."

I explained the whole story of why I haven't and he laid there in silence. "Austin please say something?" He looked at me and smiled, "It's alright baby, we had sex twice during the time you weren't on it. That's not bad. There's a little chance you'd get pregnant." I sighed in relief at his words. I laid my head on his chest. He pulled me into his arms and nuzzled his head in my neck. We both fell asleep.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Family Comes First CRAZY40429

Художественная проза

985K 31.3K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
9.6K 737 25
*Mitch POV* I knew something was wrong when I couldn't breathe. It was in the middle of our social studies lesson for the day, and I tried to take a...
15.7K 597 57
Okay this was my first book, it's got a tonne of errors and I have improved as a writer since I started it haha but please read and lmk what you thin...
First Love, Last Love LouLeigh481

Любовные романы

439 197 54
Jaxon; It had been a year since I had last seen Sofia, Ezmaya had changed and grown so much. After finding out her mom wasn't really dead I was pani...