Fight, Boy, Fight

Door Teenwolfmk55

Castiel rescues Dean from the pit, he also ends up rescuing River Winchester, the baby brother of Dean Winche... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Third Book is Up

Chapter 35

385 16 2
Door Teenwolfmk55

We walked into the place we're squatting at, we just delivered a monster to demons. Well, they did, I fell asleep.
Dean said" No, man, screw it. I'm done."
Sam said" Calm down."
" We've been going on these freakin' Crowley runs... and it's not getting us anywhere."
" Dean-"
" The only thing that's really changed is now I need a daily rape shower."
" Okay, you're right. Let's go with plan B. Oh, yeah, we don't have one. So till we do, sorry, dude, stock up on soap on a rope. Dean, if you wanna get my soul back, that's what we gotta do, okay?"
" Yeah. You even want it back?"
" I'm working for Crowley, aren't I?"
" Yeah, well, who says he's gonna hold up his end, you know?" I was grabbed, I breathed heavily, the ground started shaking. Then I was hit over the head, everything went black.

I woke up tied to a chair, I saw Sam and Dean, they woke up too.
Dean said" What now?"
Sam said" I think I know who you can ask." I saw Meg,
" Evil bitch."
Meg said" Keep sweet-talking me. This could go a whole new direction."
" Meg. I've been dying to see you again."
" Well, here I am, big boy. So, what should we do now?"
" How about I rip you to shreds?"
" Kinky, I like. But a little Q&A first, if you don't mind. Now, where's your boss?" Sam scoffed,
He said" You think we work for somebody?"
" I happen to know for a fact... you've been juggling Crowley's orphans. Now, where is he?"
" Don't know, don't care."
" But you've been working his beat for months."
" Doesn't mean we get face time."
" Where does he take all those things you snatch up for him? I bet you an all-day sucker that's where His Majesty's holed up. Okay, officially over the foreplay. Satisfy me or I please myself." She had a knife to Dean's neck, Sam laughed.
Dean said" Something funny, Sam?"
Sam said" Yeah. Meg."
" Really? Because where I'm sitting-"
" Don't worry, she can't do jack squat. She's totally screwed."
" Sam, not helping."
" Look at her, Dean. She's furious. If she could kill you, she'd have done it by now. She's running."
Meg said" Am I?"
" Judging by the level of flop sweat on all of you, yeah. Which means you're running from Crowley, which makes sense. Crowley would wanna hunt down all the Lucifer loyalists... now that he's big man on campus."
" How would you know?"
" It's what I'd do. She can't kill us. She needs us to get her to Crowley so she can stick that knife in his neck. It's him or her."
Dean said" Well, I hope you both lose. But good luck."
" So you know what you gotta do now, right?"
Meg said" Let me guess, you're gonna tell me."
" Work with us." I looked at Sam,
Dean said" Whoa, what?"
" We'll hand you Crowley with a bow on one condition. We go with you, you help us wring a little something out of him... before you hack him to bits."
Meg said" What?"
" Doesn't matter. Question is, can you get us what we need?"
" I apprenticed under Alastair in hell just like your brother. So, Dean, can I make Crowley do whatever I want?"
Dean said" Yeah, she can."
" It's a deal, then. Hugs and puppies all around."
" You gonna untie us?"
" Please, don't pretend you don't enjoy it." She walked away, the other two walked past us, one stopped at Dean.
" You gonna kiss me?"
" Come on."

Dean said" What are you doing?"
Sam said" What do you mean?"
" I mean, what are you doing?"
" Dean, you wanted to screw over Crowley. Merry Christmas. What?"
" You wanna work with a demon again?"
" We're working with demons now. I'm doing this because I wanna stop."
" She killed Ellen and Jo."
" I know, but you can't look at this emotionally, Dean. We need her."
" The hell we do. That little bitch is gonna screw us over so fast-"
" Of course, which is why we'll screw her first. Meg and her little posse are dead the second we're done with them."
" If they don't kill us."
" Oh, they won't. Because we're bringing insurance."

Sam came in with Cas, wow, he actually showed.
Dean said" You actually showed. Wow, Sam, I owe you a chicken dinner. What happened?"
Sam said" No big. This what friends do for each other." Sam totally threatened him. Dean knows nothing.

Cas did a spell,
He said" It's not working. Crowley's hidden from me."
Dean said" Well, looks like we're gonna have to try this the hard way."

We were trying to find Crowley from Samuel's, I'm not happy, I wanna kill Samuel for hurting my brothers. The lights turned on and we saw Samuel,
He said" Can I help you? What do you want?"
Dean said" We wanna know where Crowley is."
" If I even knew, why would I tell you?"
" Because you're our grandfather."
Sam said" Samuel, I'm gonna get my soul back."
Samuel said" Who says you can get it back?"
" Me."
" I'd like to help, but I'm sorry."
Dean said" This is your grandson's soul."
" I can't."
" What is wrong with you? You wanna work for Crowley? Cas, can you give us a minute?" Cas left," We're your blood. But if you don't want to help us, I can't make you. But I just gotta know why. What is Crowley holding over you? You owe us that." Samuel gave a picture to Dean, I looked at Sam then Dean." Mom?"
" He's gonna give her back to me."
" Crowley's gonna bring mom back from the dead?"
" You tell me you don't want her back. You know the one difference between us? You know how to live without her."
" Look, I know how you feel."
" No, you don't. She's my daughter, and she's dead. And I can do something about it."
" You really think Crowley's gonna make good of-"
" He brought Sam back and me."
" Trust me. Don't go down that road."
" What are you saying?"
" I'm saying stop trying. It's gonna go nowhere good. Samuel, I know we've had our differences, but I'm your grandson. And I'm telling you that this is wrong for so many reasons."
" You hypocrite."
" I'm asking you to learn from our mistakes. Doing this, this is how the bad guy gets us every time. It's our achilles heel. Apparently, it runs in the family. We will figure something else out, okay?"
" I'm sorry, Dean, but-"
" Fine. Fine, you bring her back. But what are you gonna tell her, huh? Gonna tell her you made a deal with a demon? That you wouldn't help out her sons?"
" All right, that's enough. Just get out." We walked out.

We were trying to find anything, I was told to go to sleep but I wasn't tired, and I don't want any nightmares.
I heard Cas say" It's very complex." Dean hummed," If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter... why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she's done something wrong."
Dean said" You watching porn? Why?"
" It was there."
" You don't watch porn in a room full of dudes and a kid. And you don't talk about it. Just turn it off. Oh, now he's got a boner." There was a knock at the door, I sat up, Dean and Sam stood up, Dean walked to the door. He opened it and I saw Samuel, he came in,
He said" This what you boys do? Sit around watching pornos with angels?"
Cas said" We're not supposed to talk about it." Sam turned off the tv,
Dean said" Why are you here, Samuel?"
Samuel said" It's what Mary would want. Now, this is what I know. Whatever we bag ends up there. That's where he tortures them, interrogates them, I don't really know. Only been outside the place, but it's a death trap. Nothing gets in that Crowley doesn't want in. And nothing gets out, period."
" Well, thanks."
" I wish you wouldn't do this." He walked away,
Sam said" Come with us."
" I may be soft, but I'm not suicidal." He walked out.

We walked out of the house, walking up to Meg and her posse.
She said" Remember me? I sure remember you, Clarence."
Cas said" Why are we working with these abominations?"
" Keep talking dirty. It makes my meat suit all dewy."
Dean said" All right, simmer down. We know where Crowley is."
" Great, do tell."
Sam said" Yeah, tell you so you can just leave us for dead."
" You boys have serious abandonment issues, you know that?"
" We'll show you, all right? But we're all going together."
" What, I'm just supposed to trust you?"
" No, you're not that stupid. Give me the knife for a minute."
" No, I'm not that stupid."
" Do you want us to take you to Crowley of not?" She handed him the knife, then he stabbed a demon," You saw him. He was more interested in killing us than getting the job done. I just did all of us a favor." He walked away,
" Hey. You just gonna keep that?" He turned to her,
" You took this from us. I'm taking it back. We leave in one hour."

I fell asleep, but now we're outside the building Crowley's at.
Dean said" It seems pretty quiet."
Cas said" It's not. I can feel it. Meet me at the side door."
We met Cas at the side door,
Dean said" This all seem a little too easy to you?" Definitely.
Sam said" Way too easy." We walked inside.

We were walking down a hallway, we saw a dead body in one cell, then something popped up in the window of another cell.
A woman said" Is someone there? Please. Please, help me." We looked into the cell it was coming from, we saw a Djinn locked up." You gotta get me out of here. Please. You gotta get me out of here."
Sam said" Come on, Dean. We gotta move." We continued walking, what's going on here?
We turned down another hall,
Cas said" Wait."
Dean said" What is it?"
Meg said" Dammit. Here comes the guards."
" Hellhounds. Go!" Dean grabbed my arm and we took off, we got to a door, Sam and Dean closed it as Meg ran in. And put a stake through the handles and a salt line, the other two demons were killed." I knew this was a trap."
" What do you want, a cupcake?"
Sam said" All right, that should keep them out."
Dean said" Not for long. How many are there?"
Meg said" Lots. I'll be pulling for you from Cleveland."
" What?"
" I didn't know this was gonna happen. Bright side? Them chewing up my meat suit ought to buy you a few seconds. Seacrest out." She tried to smoke out but couldn't,
Cas said" It's a spell, I think, from Crowley. Within these walls, you're locked inside your body."
Dean said" Karma's a bitch, bitch." Sam pulled out the knife," What are you gonna do? You gonna slash at thin air until you hit something?" Sam held out the knife to Meg,
Sam said" You can see them. Take this, hold them off. It's our best shot."
Meg said" At Crowley. Take it and go. You kill the smarmy dick. I'll hold off the dogs."
Dean said" Well, how are you gonna do that-" She kissed Cas, then Cas kissed her against the wall, gross.
" What was that?"
Cas said" I learned that from the pizza man."
" Well, A-plus for you. I feel so clean. Okay. Gotta go." She held up Cas' angel blade,
Dean said" Is that gonna work on a hellhound?"
" Well, we're about to find out. Run." Dean grabbed my arm and we ran again, he was keeping me close.

We were walking down some stairs,
Dean said" I can't see jack." Then Cas was banished," Cas!"
Sam said" Dean." I saw Samuel,
" You sold us out?" Then I was grabbed, I glared," Damn you, Samuel."
Crowley said" Yes. And I have to say, best purchase I've made since Dick Cheney."
" Hiya, Crowley, how's tricks?"
" Above your pay grade. Been working. Big things. Alas, you'll be too dead to participate."
" Really?"
" Shame I have to do away with you both. Rather enjoyed your indentured servitude." He said both... both means two," Littlest one with me."
" Crowley! River!" I was dragged away from my brothers, they both struggled to get out.
I screamed" Dean! Dean! Sam! Dean!" I kicked at the floor, trying to get a grip but I couldn't as the demon hauled me over his shoulder. I breathed heavily, quickly, no, no, no! The energy reaching record heights in seconds.

Two demons threw me into a cell, I was shaking, I could barely breathe, I screamed in pain as my body arched as the power went atomic. I heard the demons scream before bodies dropping, I dropped to my knees. My head dropped, I was breathing slowly, I looked up as I heard slow clapping. I saw Crowley,
He said" Purple suits you." Huh? He held up a shard of glass, my eyes were purple, like bright purple." You were in hell for 360 years, little River, where did you think your abilities came from?"
I mumbled" Where. Are. My... brothers?"
" Ghoul chow by now."
" No!" I tried to get up but I couldn't feel anything,
" You used up all your energy to kill my demons. You're powerless for now." He grabbed the back of my jacket and started dragging me. My feet barely moved with him, I couldn't feel anything, my brothers can't be dead... they survive everything! Some ghouls wouldn't be the things that took them out. No way.

An alarm was sounding, Crowley walked out of the cell he was in and grabbed the back of my jacket, dragging me again. I couldn't do anything, I can't even stand on my own. I could barely keep my eyes open.
We walked into a room, dead demon on the ground, I saw Dean and Sam. I knew it! Dean cut off the alarm,
Crowley said" You should be Ghoul scat by now." My body was giving out, I couldn't focus anymore, then Crowley was hit on the head, he fell. Sam grabbed my arm, pulling me to him," Really necessary? I just had this dry-cleaned. So to what do I owe the reach-around?" Meg came in,
She said" Crowley."
" Whore."
" Okay. You know what?" Then everything went dark...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

107K 4K 29
When your mother is mysteriously murdered by demons and you're raised by a hunter from the age of ten, what could go wrong? After Matt is killed you...
2.8K 154 14
14 year old Castiel Novak was always different. And he payed for it. The bullying seemed endless. Until one day when someone sticks up for him. The n...
2.5K 123 20
He was alone in the world, he was on the run from his past, well... of the past he could only remember. That's until he's saved by the Winchester br...
9.9K 227 63
River Winchester has survived a lot, going through 360 years of hell to surviving the Leviathans. Now with his oldest brother gone, he can't handle...