My Heartbeat (✔)

By rose_new

It is a love at first sight story of a perfect businessman, who believes in perfection in his work. His world... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60 (Part-2)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
New Story
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 3
A New Story update
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8

Bonus Chapter 2

3.7K 138 17
By rose_new

Author's pov :

Flashback:

On the day of Aaru's and Arjun's marriage :

Amu is sitting in a corner of the marriage hall and crying silently as her sister is going to leave her after this marriage.

Nothing will be normal like always. She can't see her sister for every holiday in their house sleeping beside her. Their late-night talks, night outs, pranks on their parents. Everything she misses everything from tomorrow.

No one notices her missing for some time due to the marriage events.

Yash goes there talking on his phone with someone. He notices a girl figure weeping silently in the dark corner.

He goes near the figure and sees Amu there.

"Hey, Ms Chimpanzee What happened?" He asks her.

"Go away." She said wiping her tears and avoiding him.

"Oyee! You look like a ghost." He said sitting beside her.

"Idiot." She murmured.

"Hey, I heard it." He said raising his eyebrow.

"Good." She said smiling a little.

"Now say what happened?" He asked.

"Your friend is taking my sister away from me." She said sadly.

"Hey, you are saying it like Arjun is kidnapping Aaradhya." He pointed out.

"It feels the same." She answered.

"Don't be sad. It's not like you are not going to meet her again. She will always be your sister." He said consoling her.

"You can also speak like a normal human." She said mocking him.

"Oyee!" He shouted.

"It's ok. I'm not going to fight with you today. Wipe those tears." He said handing her a handkerchief.

"Arjun is a good guy. His family is also full of good-hearted people. They will take good care of your sister." He said assuring her.

"Moreover you can meet your sister whenever you want. No one is going to stop you. It's not like you will listen to someone if they stop you." He said joking.

"Yes, no one can stop me from meeting my sister." Amu finalised completely wiping her tears.

"Now come let's go. Everyone may be searching for us." He said getting up.

Amu also went along with him.

"Yash. " Amu called in the middle.

"Oh, so you know my name. Till now I listened to many names for me from you except my real name." He joked.

"Let be friends." She said extending her hand.

"Ok." He said joining hands.

It's the beginning of a new friendship.

Later marriage completed.
.
.
.
.
Amu used to visit her Anu frequently during some weekends and holidays.

Amu and Yash still used to tease each other like kids during the events they met.

Their friendship developed and they started to do pranks on all others.

Having these two together means trouble.

A few days later...

"Hello." Yash lazily answered his continuously ringing phone at night.

"Yash. It's me Amu. Can you pick me from the railway station?" He hears Amu's voice from the other end.

"What are you doing in the railway station at this time?" Yash asked checking the time.

"Sir, first come then I will explain. " Amu said and ended the call.

Yash hurriedly took his car keys and let to the railway station.
.
.
.
.
When he is near the railway station he gave a call to Amu asking her exact location.

He found her and they both reached his car.

"Now say. Why this sudden trip?" Yash asked starting his car.

"Tomorrow is Aaru di's birthday. First I thought I do not make it here due to my exams but they suddenly got postponed to next month and we just got the news in the evening. So this sudden arrival." Amu explained.

Yash nodded his head.

"Not to home. To bakery." Amu said while Yash is taking the route to Aaru's house.

He signed and changed the routine. He is so sleepy.

"Mahira di and Purvi di are not in city. They both went to another state for the dance fest. I thought to ask Daksh Ji or Vamsi Ji to pick me as I want to give surprise to Aaru di but they both are also out of station due to their office work. So I called you." Amu explained feeling guilty about making him up in the middle of his sleep.

"Hey, it's ok. I'm just a little sleepy." Yash said yawning

They both reached the bakery and purchase cake and other decoration items.

Next, they started to Arjun's house.
.
.
.
.
.
They reached the house around 11'o clock.

"Stop the car here. " Amu instructed when they reached the house.

"Why? We can park the car inside right? " Yash asked with confusion.

"All may be sleeping. They may wake up with car sound." Amu explained.

"But to go inside of the house we need someone to open the door right?" Yash asked.

"Follow me. " Amu ordered neglecting his question.

They went to the gate and slowly called the watchman. Watchman recognised both of them and opened the gate.

"Ram Ji, I remembered we have a long ladder in the garden storeroom. Is it still there?" Amu asked the watchman.

The watchman said yes and Amu excitedly collected the storeroom keys and went towards the garden.

Yash followed her cluelessly carrying the decoration and cake boxes.

"Why do you want a ladder?" Yash asked her.

"Idiot. To climb." She answered like it is obvious.

"What!" Yash shouted.

"Shhh.." Amu instructed him to be silent.

"Are you serious? You woke me in the middle of my sleep and asking me to climb using a ladder. Where we will climb?" He asked in a low voice.

Amu took a key from her pocket.

"Ta-da. This is the key to the third-floor balcony door. From there we can directly go to the terrace. No one stays on the third floor. No one gets to know our entry. We can easily go to the terrace and decorate it." Amu said.

"From where did you get that key?" Yash asked.

"I took the duplicate key from aunty (Arjun's mom) to use it for surprises like this. I also have the key of the room attached to the balcony." Amu answered feeling proud.

"Please. I beg you. Let me call to uncle's number. He will open the door and we can go inside." Yash pleaded.

"No. No way. I will miss the thrill with your boring idea." She said.

She placed the ladder carefully to the third-floor balcony.

"Come." She instructed Yash.

"I'm feeling like a thief. " Yash murmured.

"How will we carry these bags?" He asked.

"Don't be such a baby. We each can carry one bag. Moreover, decorations are of no weight." She said taking the decorations bag and climbing the ladder carefully.

"Let be first go there. I can help you by receiving the cake box from the balcony." She said continuing her climbing.

She successfully reached up and carefully dropped the decorations bag on the balcony and slowly jumped to the balcony.

"Great. Yash come." She shouted in a low voice.

Yash slowly started climbing wearing the cake bag.

"Daddy. This girl is going to kill me." He cried getting scared of the height.

"Yash be careful. " Amu said softly.

"Where will be careful, If I'm with you?" He said to himself.

He slowly and carefully made it to the top.

Amu first safely took the cake from him and later help him to the balcony.

"Oh my god! You nearly showed me my death." Yash said seeing to the ground floor.

"Chill. You did it." Amu said patting him.

"Your name should not be Amulya. It should be Devil." He cried following her to the terrace.

They both started decorating the terrace.

"Make it fast. " Amu instructed checking her wristwatch.

"Yes, Madam. " Yash said mocking her.

"But seriously, they would have other plans. It Aaru's first birthday after marriage. Arjun and Aaru would have planned to celebrate in a romantic way." Yash said arranging the candles.

"Shut up! It's my birthright to celebrate my sister's birthday. Moreover, they can celebrate in their romantic way after this celebration." Amu said.

"Unbelievable. " Yash exclaimed continuing his work.

They both completed the decoration and neatly arranged the cake.

They both went down.

They saw Arjun doing something in the kitchen.

"Bro. What are you doing here?" Yash asked going to the kitchen along with Amu.

Arjun for a second got scared seeing Yash and Amu suddenly.

"How did you both came inside?" Arjun asked.

"It's a big story. " Yash exclaimed saying him the story.

"Amu doesn't do things like these. It's dangerous. You got spoiled seeing this idiot." Arjun warned Amu giving a smack to Yash's head.

"Ouch! Who is spoiling whom?" Yash cried.

"I'm the innocent one here. " Yash said.

"What are you doing here jiju?" Amu asked.

"I tried baking a cake for Aaru. " Arjun said showing the heart-shaped cake he baked.

"Wow, it's so beautiful. So much love for your wife." Amu said.

Arjun gave a shy smile.

"Go and wake up bhabi. I'm tired." Yash said yawning.

They first woke up Arjun's parents.  They also arranged Arjun handmade cake on the terrace.

All stayed at the terrace and Arjun came down to wake up Aaru.

He slowly lifted Aaru in his arms.

Aaru sleep got disturbed feeling carried in the air.

"Arjun.." She said slowly opening her eyes.

"Oops, you're up. I should have been more careful." He said continuing carrying her.

"Hey! Where are you taking me? " Aaru asked.

"It's a surprise." He said going to the terrace.

At the time they entered the terrace and others together shouted Happy Birthday.

Arjun putted Aaru down on her feet.

"Happy birthday Aaru. " Arjun said kissing her cheek.

He wants to kiss somewhere else but as there are audiences. He skipped it for now.

"Ahem... Ahem... bro continue your romance in your room." Yash said taking Aaru towards the cake.

"Happy Birthday di. " Amu said hugging Aaru tightly.

"Wow, Amu. You said you have exams." Aaru said getting surprised and hugged her sister whole healthy.

"They got postponed. " Amu answered.

Later one by one wished Aaru.

They made Aaru cut both the cakes.

Aaru scolded Amu for her stunt and warned her strictly about safety.

Arjun cake is a super hit. He got a sweet kiss from his wife for his delicious cake.

They celebrated for some time and retrieved to their rooms.

Yash also slept here itself.

********************************

Hope you all are doing well.

How is the chapter?

Did you like the flashback?

There is still more. It's a glimpse of the flashback to show you the development of their relationship.

Amu: #The ladder stunt is only for the story. No experiments at home.# Only I have the right to do it. *winks*

Share your thoughts with me.

Take care. Keep masks. Use sanitisers. Maintain social distance. Eat healthy food. Stay healthy.

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.

Keep Smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 3.9K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
2.9K 169 19
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬...♥︎ ----------------------------------------------------- 𝑨𝒃𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒖 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒍...
2.6K 196 25
♛𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐇𝐈 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇♛ 🦋𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝🦋 23 year old beauty with brain, don't take anyone's...
4.4K 376 38
Hi lovely people, This is my first ever story . Please support me and share your thoughts with me. Please give me any suggestions for the story...