My Heartbeat (✔)

By rose_new

It is a love at first sight story of a perfect businessman, who believes in perfection in his work. His world... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60 (Part-2)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
New Story
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
A New Story update
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8

Bonus Chapter 1

4.7K 150 13
By rose_new

After four years:

Author's pov:

It's been four years since Aaru and Arjun's marriage.

Just yesterday they celebrated their fourth marriage anniversary with all their family members and friends.

This year is so special, first, during anniversary celebrations Aaru and Arjun shared the very good news. Aaru is pregnant. One month long.

Next Amu surprised them with her visit after three long years.

During Aaru's and Arjun's marriage year, Amu is in her last year of UG in Environmental science after completing graduation she planned to do her PG in London.

She got a seat at Royal Holloway, University of London.

Amulya's mother doesn't want to send her daughter so far but for Amu, it is the dream. A dream she wants to pursue.

Amulya's father convinced all the family members. He made Amu take two months of self-defence classes before going to London.

Amu successfully completed her PG. She used to work as an assistant environmental journalist during her PG days. After two years of PG, she did her PhD staying in London itself and got promoted to assistant to journalist during her PhD year.

After successful three years of studies and work experience as a journalist, she returned back to India. A place where her loved ones live. A place that holds memories of her life. A place in which she experienced her first heartbreak. A heartbreak that she thought she can never overcome it but thanks to her studies and her interest in her field, she overcomes all those memories and made many new memories in her professional field.

Her love for nature and the environment gave her these new hopes.

Now she is that a confident girl.

Her arrival filled the house environment with happiness.

Aaru is the happiest person. She missed her sister so much in these three years. Her pregnancy mood swings made her cry with happiness.

In all this happiness, one heart is happier with Amu's presence. Seeing her after three years brought many memories and feelings which he is trying hard to bury inside.

Only he knows how he spends these three years as a lonely soul. Still, his brain is not getting the things that his heart has been feeling.

Sometimes we should follow our heart leaving everything behind but he is not getting this fact.
.
.
.
.
.

1 month later:

After one week of all the celebrations and prayers for celebrating Aaru's pregnancy and Amu's arrival, Aaru's family returned back to their home.

Amu remained here as she wants to spend her time with her sister and Aaru's is also not in a mood to let Amu go.

Amu is planning to start her career freshly in India after taking a break for some time.

Aaru and Amu started spending their sisters time.

Amu is able to breathe free again in this place. It is not as difficult as she assumed. Actually, it feels so normal. Maybe her heart finally moved on. Even after seeing him after a long time, it doesn't affect much.

But it is not the same for the opposite person. His heart affected so much by her presence. Seeing her acting normal with him like he means nothing to her, not a special person but a family friend wounded his heart.

No one should be blamed for this except he himself. Doesn't he want this? Her to forget him and move on as a friend. Doesn't he himself said he never wanted commitments in his life?

But know why it is hurting so much. Maybe just not from now but for a long time. From the time she understood his point of view and let him go.

The day she let him go is the worst day in his life. It feels like a nightmare. A nightmare which he never wants to leave again.

He never experienced his own mothers love in his life. While giving him birth his mother passed away. From that day his father is his everything.

His father gave his time and love for him. He is his hero.

He grows up seeing his father missing his wife and crying for her. He can see how much pain his father is bearing.

Even though he saw happy families like Arjun's and Daksh's but he can't forget the pain in his father's eyes.

This made him make up his mind to never let a girl enter his heart. No lifetime commitments. No marriage.

He felt happiness in healthy flirting. He never crossed the line and played with any girls feelings. He knows his limits.

But this one girl broke all the walls which he built for years. She crossed every boundary and entered the place in his heart.

Ultimately he succeeded in hurting her and shoving her away. But after this process, he started bearing the pain. The pain which he never wants to experience.

Yash's pov:

Today Arjun planned dinner in a restaurant.

He warned me not to miss it.

By the time I reached the restaurant Daksh and Mahira already present along with Arjun, Aaradhya and Amulya.

Tonight she looks so beautiful in her jeans and a white t-shirt. For sure she become more beautiful in these three years.

Her eyes landed on me for a second, she gave me a polite smile and resumed her chatting with Aaru.

Arjun also invited Purvi and Vamsi but they not able to make it due to some relatives marriage. Purvi and Vamsi are blessed with a baby boy last year. He is an active toddler with full energy to make others run for him.

Ithika and Rahul are at Ithika's hometown. They settled there itself. They would meet all of us frequently. But today they are not able to make it. By the way, Ithika and Rahul are blessed with a baby girl two years back.

Kavitha di also blessed with a baby girl four years back.

At present all the families are filled with babies.

Mahira is eight months pregnant and Daksh is having a hard time handling her mood swings.

Thinking of all this time really went fast. All my friends are married and becoming fathers.

We are enjoying our dinner with all our talks. Mostly the talks are about Amu. All missed her so much in these years. They all are able to voice out their feelings unlike me.

We completing our dinner and waiting for our desserts.

I observed a young man staring at Amu continuously from the opposite table. How dare he? Did he have a death wish?

I'm controlling my angry not to make a scene here but he suddenly stood up and started moving towards our table.

He cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention on our table.

"Yes. " Arjun said.

That guy turned towards Amu.

"You are Amulya Sharma right?" He asked.

Amu looked confused and nodded her head.

"You used to work as a journalist in Earthly media and you published few articles on plant and natural resources." He said.

Amu said Yes.

"Wow. It's pleasure meeting you. My name is Rakesh Sehgal." He said giving his card to Amu.

"Wow! Are you the youngest plant and natural resources researcher Rakesh Sehgal?" Amu exclaimed.

He laughed seeing her joy. They shared a handshake.

That it! Leave her hand.

"You look more beautiful in person." He said smiling sweetly.

Amu blushed.

I cleared my throat not able to bear their sweet interaction.

"Please join us, Mr Sehgal. " Mahira said.

What the! Why should he join us?

"It's ok. Enjoy your time. Sorry for the disturbance. I just got excited seeing her here. Her articles are so good and interesting. I'm a fan of her articles." He said.

Lier. We can see your interest is not only in articles but in the writer on those articles.

"Are you planning to go back to London?" He asked her.

"No. I'm planning to start my career here. I'm taking a small break." She said.

"Oh." He nodded his head.

"You can join my research centre." He said.

His phone started ringing.

"Ok. Think about it. I need to leave now. It's nice meeting you all. Bye." He said waving his hand towards Amu.

"Oo oooo looks like our Amu got an admirer. " Mahira said smiling.

"It's nothing like that di. He is a talented researcher. I have read his research articles." Amu explained.

"Are you going to join his research centre?" I asked unable to bear the thought of that guy staying near my Amu.

"I'm thinking." She answered.

Our night ended wonderfully with that uninvited sudden appearance.

********************************
Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Did anyone expected this kind of twist in Amu's and Yash's story?

What do you think happened in the flashback?

I got this plot idea from my friend. She requested me to let Amu be the first one to fell in love with Yash.

Take care. Keep masks. Use sanitisers. Maintain social distance.

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.

Keep Smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 3.5K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* ♡Nina Suresh♡ Fun, loving, selfle...
788K 41.6K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...
151K 11.1K 60
Aarav thinks of himself as a daring and dashing dude but in reality he is a darpok (Coward) who is scared of the dark and even now he sleeps with bed...
114K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...