๐™‚๐™Š๐™†๐™๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™๐™๐™๐˜ฟ๐™Š แต‡แตƒแตแต˜แตแต’...

Por -ERASERMEOW

๏พŸแ…Ÿ- โžด ๐—•๐—”๐—ž๐—จ๐—š๐—ข ๐—ž๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ -หห‹ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž... Mรกs

๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–ป๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—ˆ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ โœ“
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ป-๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐–ผ๐—. ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’
๐–ผ๐—. ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐– ๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–ป๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ
๐–ก๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…

๐–ผ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘ โœ“

21.6K 994 535
Por -ERASERMEOW

DYNAMIGHT FIGURINE

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

"Is it alright to leave my son to you, Katsuki-san? I really have to go somewhere right now and he can't come." Awase said with her child, Gio hiding behind her.

"Yeah. You told my wife about this right?"

"Of course I asked for her permission first and she said yes. But I don't know if it'll be fine for you."

"If it's fine for her then it's fine for me too. What time will you fetch him?"

"Before dinner," Awase said. "Here, Gio, say hi to Bakugou-san."

"H-hello, Bakugou-san." The kid said and bowed lightly.

"Make yourself at home," Katsuki said after Gio entered the house as he massage his temple for having another problematic thing around.

Just behave and we'll be good, Gio. Katsuki mentally said.

Katsuki isn't really fond with kids, but since it's a favor from a neighbor and they already got your permission, he has no choice but just to follow.

After all, he's a very under-standing husband.

Gio sat on the floor to play with Kacchan the cat while Katsuki sat on the sofa with his arms leaning on the backrest and his legs wide opened.

"Do you want something?" Katsuki harmlessly asked.

But it was a bit different from the child's point of view. He's like a scary demon wearing a very cute pink neko apron with eyes glaring down on Gio's soul.

Gio just absentmindedly stood up and bowed. "Thank you for having me." He bid farewell.

"Eh?"

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

"Here. I baked cookies." Katsuki said and placed a plate of neko cookies on the coffee table. Gio didn't hesitate and immediately took one to eat.

His eyes glistened magically after tasting a cookie. "T-this is so good, Bakugou-san! Thank you!" Gio happily said and continued eating.

Katsuki smiled at the eight-year-old child which reminded him of some children years ago. "Yeah, welcome. Just eat more." Thank God I had the ingredients.

Katsuki gave him a glass of milk. Kacchan also received milk and snacks so that he'd avoid stealing from the kid.

"Do you want to play something?" Katsuki asked. Gio nodded.

So Katsuki took out the board games under the coffee table and played with the child. From Uno to Maids, snakes and ladders to chess and Monopoly to Scrabble.

"I will put down my E to make an E." Gio said.

"I will add to your E to make an HE" Katsuki boredly replied.

Gio smirked. "I will add to your HE to make a HEN."

Katsuki hummed with an irk on his forehead. "I will add to your HEN to make an INCOMPREHENSIBILITIES."

Gio immediately sat on the corner of the living room, hiding himself from Katsuki and all gloomy. "I don't wanna play anymore."

Katsuki laughed evily. "I won!"

Gio sighed and stood up to roam his eyes around the living room when his eyes hit the shelf with different hero action figures.

"Woah! It's Dynamight!" Gio exclaimed and took the Dynamight action figurine from the shelf as Katsuki fix the board games.

"Hmm? You know him?" Katsuki asked and hid the board games.

"Who doesn't?! He's the number one hero! The best out of the best!" Gio exclaimed excitedly while showing Katsuki the figurine. That certainly made Katsuki grin and his heart flutter. "Do you know him, Bakugou-san?"

Katsuki smirked. "Of course I know him, he's Connectiva's husband." He smugly said.

"Really? Is that why he retired from hero work?" Gio asked and walked to Katsuki with the Dynamight figurine in his hand.

"Not like that. Just be careful with the fucking figurine or my wife's gonna kill me." Katsuki chuckled nervously.

Gio sat beside the ash blonde as Kacchan jumped on them to rest on the child's lap. "Do you really know pro-hero Dynamight, Bakugou-san?"

That's me dude what the heck. "Yeah, of course I know him." Katsuki chuckled while deep inside, he wanna strangle the kid. Like how come does he not know that he's Dynamight?!

"Are you close? Do you really know the reason why he retired?" Gio asked while playing with the figurine by waving it in the air.

"He retired because he wants to tend his wife as a househusband," Katsuki said and ruffled the kid's hair.

"No way, you're lying. Dynamight's not that lame."

I just wanna strangle him so bad.

But the two immediately flinched when the doorbell rang, causing Gio to drop the Dynamight figurine. Which separated it's waist from it's hips.

Katsuki and Gio screamed in unison after seeing the destroyed figurine. "I'm so sorry, Bakugou-san!"

"Y-you should get the doorbell first. That might be your mom." Katsuki said as he try fixing the figurine of himself. Gio nervously nodded and went to the door who already opened itself before the child could.

"Katsuki! I'm home!" You exclaimed and started removing your boots but your eyebrows furrowed when you saw a kid standing by the door, looking at you so shocked like he saw a ghost or something.

"Katsuki?! Is this your secret love child or something?!" You exclaimed and ruffled the kid's hair.

"What?! Of course not!"

"Oh, so you must be Awase-san's son, Awase Gio." You said and crouched down to equal your height with the child. "Hi! I'm—"

"Connectiva!" The child beamed with his eyes shining in excitement.

"Y-yeah, that's me." You said and chuckled. You forgot that you're still wearing your hero costume. Not that you're hiding your identity as Y/n in the public, but the neighborhood doesn't even know that you're Connectiva and your husband was Dynamight because they're too ignorant and dense, to be honest.

"Bakugou-san! Bakugou-san! Connectiva's at your house!" Gio said as Katsuki walk towards you and Gio's way.

"See? I wasn't lying." Katsuki said with a grin before planting a kiss on your forehead. "Welcome back home."

Gio immediately gasped. "B-b-bakugou-san kissed Connectiva! Like how dad kisses mom!"

You cheerfully laughed and gently pushed Gio back to the living room. "I hope Bakugou-san didn't give you a hard time." You said to the child.

"It's been a while since you called me that and it sounds shit," Katsuki murmured.

"Nope, we played a lot. But I kinda dest—"

"You should take a bath first, Y/n," Katsuki said nervously after cutting the child off by holding his mouth.

"Oh... Sure? I'll be back then." You said, a bit confused and went to the bathroom.

"Why did you stop me from speaking, Bakugou-san? And what is Connectiva doing in your house? You said she's married to Dynamight! We should tell her that we accidentally destroyed her husband's figurine!" Gio whispered.

"I can't fix it anymore! She's gonna kill me okay?!" Katsuki said and pulled Gio before taking the destroyed figurine outside.

"Memories should be burried." Katsuki seriously said. "Eraserhead once said, everyone makes mistakes. What's important is that after that..."

"You fix them and sort it out yourself." Katsuki seriously said while digging up a hole on the garden.

"Bury your memories..."

"... Six feet underground." He grimly said with a deadly grim after letting go of the Dynamight figurine and burying it with dirt.

"Right?" Katsuki said and glanced at Gio.

The child just stared at him emptily. What's wrong with him?

The two of them went back to the house and there you are, drying your hair while watching the news.

"Oh, it's Y/n-san." Gio said and ran towards you to sit beside you. You laughed and ruffled with his hair. "What? Can't recognize Connectiva without her costume anymore?" You teased.

"So you really are Connectiva?! I knew it!" Gio beamed. You just laughed at him as you continue drying your hair.

"But Bakugou-san said you married Dynamight, that's why he retired. Is that true?" Gio asked sadly.

"Well, yeah." You said, staring at Katsuki who took your towel from you and dried your hair. You chuckled and threw your head over him to have a glimpse of his handsome face. "Right, Katsuki?"

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "I didn't say Dynamight retired because he married Connectiva. It's like you're blaming my wife." Katsuki sighed. "Dynamight retired because he wants to tend his wife without worrying of hero work. Right, Connectiva?"

You giggled. "Right, Dynamight."

"Eh?!"

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

Bonus:

"Bakugou-san's Dynamight?! And he married Y/n-san which is Connectiva?!"

"Yes, but don't tell anyone." You said.

"Why? We're keeping it a secret?"

"Nope. Just tell them once they ask, but if they're not asking about it then you don't have to tell anyone. Let's keep it lowkey, Gio-kun." You smiled and ruffled his hair. "We don't want the media ganging up on us, especially hero pres." You gently said.

Katsuki smiled at how you treated the kid. He's thinking of how you'll look like with his child. Will she treat them like this too? That would be cute.

"Thank you for taking care of my Gio today! Say thank you, Gio!"

"Thank you!"

"We'll take him anytime, Awase-san." You happily said. No we won't! Katsuki mentally yelled.

"Mom! Mom! Bakugou-san and Y/n-san are Dynamight and Connectiva! They're married!" Gio exclaimed while jumping up and and down beside his mom on their way home. 

"Yes, Katsuki-kun and Y/n-chan is married. But what Dynamight and Connectiva are you talking about? Dynamight already retired from his hero work." Awase said.

"Yes! Because Bakugou-san is Dynamight! They're the same person mom!"

Awase just giggled. "Is that so? What do you want for dinner then?" She asked, overlooking what her son just said. He probably played hero with the couple. That's cute.

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

148K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโˆž โ โˆžเผบ โ™กเผปโœง ๐Ÿ… #1 - #animeoneshots ๐Ÿ…#2 - #mhafanfics ๐Ÿ… #3...
2.3K 147 23
'๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
56.5K 1.1K 16
"I know that! And stop it, you sound like my father.." "Why not? Maybe someday you'll be a nice mother" -๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐š˜๐šž...
281K 9.9K 18
๊’ฐ แฅซแญก ๊’ฑุ˜ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ | เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ข *๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...