π‹πŽπ•π„π’π“π‘π”π‚πŠβœ“

By JNIwrites

Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!πŸ’˜ Join Spruha and Varad in their love journeyπŸ§‘πŸ’™ π—šπ—Ήπ—Άπ—Ίπ—½π˜€π—² ~ "V... More

🧑 Prologue πŸ’™
🧑 A and M's πŸ’™
01 | New day , new start
02 | Strong attraction and insecurities -1-
03 | Strong attraction and insecurities -2-
04 | Mann mera
05 | When our eyes meet -1-
06 | When our eyes meet -2-
07 | Pehla nasha pehla khumaar
08 | My red moon princess
09 | Pyaar ki ek kahani
10 | Dil mein ho tum
11 | World's change when eyes meet
12 | Drowning in his chocolate tub
13 | Can we talk..??
14 | Feelings..??
15 | Admiring my ART
16 | Jiya dhadak dhadak jaaye
17 | Moments
18 | Online fights
19 | Behind you
20 | Stolen kiss
21 | Kuch to hain...tere mere darmiyaan
22 | Eye contact : how souls catch on fire!
23 | Hone laga mein tera
24 | The way I fell for you
26 | Ishq mera , dard mera
27 | Kissing away insecurities
28 | Tum to ishq Ho , pyaar ho!
29 | So is Life.
30 | Teer aisa laga , dard aisa jagaa
31 | The damage is done
32 | Ae Dil hai mushkil
33 | Kya hua tera waada?
34 | Letting it go
35 | After
36 | Racing hearts
37 | Home sweet Home
38 | Long lost friends
39 | Aashiq tera
40 | Playing cupid
41 | Mission #SpruhaVarad
42 | Wooing the love birds
43 | The unwanted proposal
44 | The talk
45 | Yearning hearts
46 | Mingled souls
47 | It's a YES!
48 | Wedding bells
49 | Colours and Promises
50 | For now & forever
E P I L O U G E
β₯ G R A T I T U D E β₯
10k B O N U S πŸŽ‰
New book || TALES OF THE HEART

25 | Jealously games

3.2K 176 50
By JNIwrites

『 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚  』

❛ 𝑨  𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 ❜

Spruha's POV

"Give me some!!!!" Prisha chirped as I was munching my cheese sandwich.

"Hahaha , you hungry ass!!!" I laughed between my bites and forwarded her my tiffin.

"Oh my god Priii , a little slow!!!! The sandwich won't rush!" Varun teased her as she was hungrily eating the sandwich. We had a long morning practical sessions and bored , tired over all hungry!!!

We were in our classroom with a few of students around. As soon as we returned from the practical , we grabbed our tiffins. We were having fun of Prisha , since she was on her periods she was having mood swings and above all , hunger made her more grumpy!!

"Shut up , you monkey!!! I haven't eaten anything since morning!!!! Let me have it" she said and we all burst out laughing.🤣

"Hey Shivam! What happened to you man!!!! What are you so quiet!!!???? Didn't get your morning kiss😂" varun asked him laughing.

"That kiss gave me hard time man!!" He said shrugging his shoulder.

"Shut up! That was so embarrassing!!! How many times I have told you! But no!!?? I curse your fucking hormones , you bloody...." Pradnya all of a sudden seethed in anger throwing her pouch at him.

"Omg!!!! Hard time bro!!!" Varun teased him.

"What lover boy!!?? What you did to my sweet sweet Pradnya!?" I asked him cocking a brow.

"He fucking kissed me in the lab!!!!! Miss Sen was about to come when I jerked him back. Idiot , stupid , monkey , donkey 😡" pradnya huffed in anger , glaring at Shivam.

Everyone in the room gasped listening to her words. How pervert of shivam!!

"Hahaha , shiv!!! Hold your horses man!!" Prisha said laughing.

"Awwww..... Shivi baby!!! Hahaha, man see his face , oh god🤣🤣" I said seeing his puppy face. I couldn't stop laughing. Everyone started teasing him.

"Shut up. Okay! I saw , no one was around--" he was saying.

"You blind man!!! You weren't alone in that god damn lab!!!!!!" Pradnya cut him short.

"But baby i---"

"Shut up. Don't you say that"

"I swear! I saw no one near us , I don't know how the fu*ck Miss Sen jumped in---"

"That was so embarrassing!!! We were almost to get caught!!!" She said.

"Baby , I am sorry for that. Please" he said sitting beside him.

"No. Don't you dare! I won't let you touch me for a week!!" She said placing her bag between them.

Everyone laughed at her statement 🤣🤣 they were literally fighting like cats. Pradnya being a shy baby , was so furious like an angry tigress! And Shivam a mere rabbit!😂😂

As she heard us , she immediately looked at us and then glared at him. Blushing!!! Shivam also laughed. For which he earned a smack from her.

"Enough guys yarrr. Please" Shivam said.

"What!! It's you two who were arguing here! And we were entertaining ourselves 😂" I said and he glared at me.

"You're just too much spoo" Shivam said and frowned. I don't like when he calls me that🙄

"Shivammmmmmm" I shouted.

"What! Revenge 😝 spooooo pooooo" he said teasing.

"You monkey Shivam"

"You rotten potato!!!" I said running after him.

"You dark ugly corvus" [ crow ]

"Equus asinus" [ donkey ] he shouted.

"You mental ape man!!!!! Stop running!!!!" I shouted at him.

We were running around the room and cursing eachother , when suddenly I was about to fall when Shivam held my arm making me stand and we both started laughing. 
.
.
.

Varad's POV

The scene I saw in front of me , I was so furious!!! How dare he touch her???? He was bloody roaming his hands on my spruha's waist!?

And she...?? She was laughing!!?? Enjoying his touch!!??

I fisted my hands in anger , if not for Shantanu than I must have made him lay down😡

"Omg... Hahaha , shivi stop yarrr"

"Oh my god! Hahahah😂"

I fucking hate this😤 shivi???? Bloody moron!

"Hey guys" Shantanu said and everyone's eyes were on us.

"Hey!" They said.  I looked at her , when she slowly removed his hands from her waist and smiled awkwardly. I never returned her smile.

"You didn't go home?" Shantanu asked them.

"Yah will go now. We were having fun 😂" Shivam idiot said laughing looking at Spruha and she teased him with her tongue 😛

How can she be so casual with him...?? With his touches?? How can she even let him??? And whenever I try to , she backs off?? 🙄

It's normal!

It's just that , you're jealous varad!

No! I am not!

Yes you're!! You didn't like the fact , that Shivam touched her!

Yes , I didn't like that. How dare he??

You're jealous 😂 Mister!!

What rubbish! No!!

...

"Hey!" She said as we were moving out.  I didn't replied to her and kept walking. I was so angry! And in this way , I didn't want to hurt her by doing any wrong things.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked again matching my pace.

"Nothing 😏" I said and went from there.

Let her think what she wants to.. I didn't like her behaviour at all!!!
.
.
.

Spruha's POV

I was a little shocked to see Varad here. I and Shivam were in such a complicated position , he sure must have misunderstood!

But it wasn't like what he was thinking! Shivam was a like a brother to me! We were having fun! And Pradnya knows this well!! He's always like this funny with me.

I left his hands and looked at varad. But he didn't smiled at me 🙄 What's wrong with him?? Shantanu and him came with a surprise visit in our classroom , all were talking casually.

But I just couldn't stop looking at him and find what's wrong?? For once he never glanced at me!? He always takes a seat besides me , and almost everyone in my group has an idea that something's going in between us. I don't mind , they're my friends.

But this is just awkward! Is he jealous by any chance!!?? He seemed really pissed , after that.

As we were leaving the room , I went besides him but didn't look at me.

"Hey" I said to start a conversation. But he didn't reply me...!!?? He didn't even turn back to look at me.

Was he just.... Running away from me..!!???

"Hey , what's wrong!?" I tried again but next second , he turned back and I feared for looking into his eyes.

"Nothing 😏" he said and left the place.

🤷🏻‍♀️

...

It's been three days since that incident. Varad and I weren't on talkin' terms. He never talked and I never went to. I didn't see him in the campus! Was he ignoring me..??

I didn't do anything. Heck , I don't even know what's wrong that he's giving me such a cold shoulder!

Fine! Don't talk! I won't come to beg for you when it wasn't my mistake at all. It was him who was acting all weird.

Who cares??

You care , idiot! My subconscious mocked.

No... I don't!

You do! Otherwise you wouldn't have asked Mayra for him!

No...!!

I just held my face in my both palms. I was restless. Tears could no more stop and they started pouring.

What did I did to you? Varad!!??

Why am I at fault??

Why are you keeping me away from you??

I can't take this anymore!! 😭

I ran to the washroom and cried. No one has ever ignored me like this. It hurts😭💔 when people you love...ignore you...don't talk with you , it's hurts!!

I washed my face with the cold water and calmed myself. I tied my hairs and moved out. I needed some fresh air. I wanted to be alone! I was walking towards the garden of the campus. Opposite to it was the football field , when boys were practicing.

I stood at place , looking at the football field. Is it him??? No he can't be?? What's he doing with that girl?? 

Stop imagining him everywhere!!

He's not here!! He no more care about you!!

No. It's him! I know him!

I couldn't believe my sights! I moved forward to see him playing with  a girl! Only two of them were playing!

How shameless!!!! Ohh bitch!!!😤 How dare she touch his arms!!???

See this monkey! He's bloody laughing with her🤷🏻‍♀️ I curse you bitch!!!! You'll break all your teeths!!!!!! 😡

My eyes widen 😳 seeing him doing things with her!!?? Didn't he just noticed that I was standing here!!??

"Hahha , Sonu baby this way , this way!" He said her.

What!!?? Baby!!! 🤨 Baby my foot!!!! 😡  How dare he call her that!!??? Am I no more his sweetheart!!??

Come this way , I'll break all your bones Sonu babbbyyyyyy 😡🤜🏻👩🏻🤛🏻 you bitchhhhh😡😭

He turned to me ,but he didn't just looked at me!!?? Didn't he saw I was here!!??? 🙄

Tears started pouring down my cheeks. I tried hard to cry , but I couldn't see him betraying me 😭 I was crying nonstop! I couldn't take it anymore.

❝ I wish I could ignore you ,
the way you ignore me 💔  ❞

I mumbled and left the place crying.

~~~

Okay! It hurts! 😔 Both are hurt in their own way. Things have been difficult for our #SpruhaVarad.

Read

Vote

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 148K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
18.7K 1.6K 21
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
947K 38.7K 54
| Complete | βœ… They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emotions of love and care were floating in...
599K 34.2K 64
Divya Verma 18 year old, she is beautiful and a courageous girl but everytime she tried to be Brave, she ended up getting worst. Same happened on her...