OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE๐Ÿ”ž
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) ๐Ÿ”ž
8. LIMITATIONS๐Ÿ”ž
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU๐Ÿ”ž
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH๐Ÿ”ž
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED๐Ÿ”ž
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON ๐Ÿ’•
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG๐Ÿ”ž
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜ž
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU๐Ÿ”ž
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT ๐Ÿ”ž
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU

1.1K 63 10
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Champ and Mew meanwhile was at cafeteria of that hospital they were tired especially Champ because of so much stress. He badly needs a refreshment. They both purchased coffee and took seat.

" So? What now? Any plans? " Asked Mew. Champ sighed deeply.

" I don't know Mew I really don't. I'm trying to give all love and care to him but he is not ready to accept me even if I'm dying here for him! I can do anything for Mild but he....

He tried to.. can't come out of that situation when I saw Mild laying on floor with bleeding arm and.... That broke me mentally emotionally.  " Said Champ and again sobbed silently. Mew patted at Champ's shoulder to soothe.

" Everything has a time and all will be fine Champ. He has lost his love of life and now falling again with someone is very hard thing to do. So give some time to him! I'm sure one day he will realise your love. And I have a believe one day he will accept you! " Said Mew and patted at Champ's shoulder.

" Thank you Mew. Really thank you. For being here with me. I was so lonely when I took Mild here. I..... I love him so much Mew! When he will see my love for him is real not fake at all! " Said Champ sadly. Mew was keep caressing his back.

" Soon he will also, that's my believe. I'm having a vibe he will soon. You know at college days, I'm the one who fell first and it took a while for Gulf to fell for me but one day, he do confessed his love too. Well even if I'm very possessive and my obsession for him is just a hell but still, he is always by my side because of love.

So believe in time, Mild will accept you one day. Just keep loving him and be with him! " Said Mew. Champ nodded and smiled softly.

" Well... Manly talk.... Can I ask something private? If...you don't mind! " Asked Mew. Champ nodded.

" Except love.... Do you..... Have s.... Some physical attraction towards him? " Asked Mew shamelessly. Champ was confused.

" Physical attraction? What is it? I take care of him in every manner." Asked Champ confusingly. Mew sighed.

" If I be direct with you..... Do you feel like to have sex with him? Some kind of that attraction? " Asked Mew shamelessly. Champ blushed and his cheeks were red.

" To be honest with you....I... do sometimes. Always. The moment
I saw him again at that bar, I was keep having wet dreams related to him.

Now also he is my husband, sometimes because of meds or anything he faint so I change his clothes. So whenever I saw his body.... I couldn't able to control myself but somehow I did controlled. " Said Champ shyly.

" Hahahhahaah knew it! Well it's good that you have all feelings for him. Well to be honest, the day I saw Gulf at college I couldn't able to control myself too hahahah! " Said Mew. Champ laughed and he was feeling a bit better now.

" You both are heavenly made Mew. I will always wish for you both to be together like this! *Mew smiled and nodded*

Well, how's the activity? Had fun? " Asked Champ in teasing tone. Mew was confused.

" Pardon? Which activity? " Asked Mew.

" I'm not a fool Mew! I know you two before buying meds went somewhere and had..... " Said champ and winked. Mew laughed loudly.

" Yes he had fun but how you came to know? " Asked Mew while laughing.

" Gulf was limping somehow, so it was visible to eyes. Nor I'm blind nor gulf is sick. He was limping so.....better to understand. " Said Champ and laughed loudly. He was really feeling a lot better. Mew was happy to see Champ laughing and calm too. He succeed.

" Can't help it as I said! Hahahah well, Let's go back to our wifeys? " Asked Mew. Champ chuckled and nodded.

" I'm glad to see you are little better now. Let's go back to our wifeys? " Asked Mew. Champ chuckled and nodded and after completing their refreshment, they went back to room and saw Mild and Gulf was giggling and talking in low tone with each other.

" Feeling better Mild? " Asked Mew. Mild nodded.

" Little weak but I will be fine Mew. " Said mild and smiled. Mild looked at Champ apologetically. Champ looked down.

" I... I will go to talk to doctor for further treatment. " Said Champ and went outside. Mild looked down and sighed. He really wished to confess Champ but he have to wait. Gulf sighed but he knows soon Mild and Champ gonna be together soon.

" Mild, please don't lose hope at all. Okay? " Asked Gulf. Mild nodded. Mew was confused with this statement which Gulf said.

One whole day went like this, Champ was taking a good care of Mild but not talking a lot with him even if Mild tried a lot to start conversation and Mew was taking care of Gulf.

Mild was feeling like he badly and deeply hurted Champ as all he can see in Champ's face is sadness and disappointment. Champ was numb, he just want Mild to be safe. He made a promise to Milly and he will do anything for Mild.

Next day, as per observations, doctor gave discharged to Mild as he is absolutely fine and Champ handled all the paperwork related to discharge. While Mew and Gulf helped Mild to came out of ward with belongings. Mew went to Champ to help him.

" Ready to go back home? " Asked Gulf to mild happily. Mild nodded but when he looked at Champ and they way he was handling everything.

" You were right Gulf. About Champ you and Milly were always right. " Said Mild while looking at Champ. For the first time after Milly, his heart skipped a beat when he was keep looking at Champ.

Champ looked at Mild and smiled softly. Mild smiled widely. Gulf blushed to see their pure eye contact just like love at first sight couples.

" Someone is falling hard huh? I see I see! Carry on Mildy! " Said Gulf in teasing tone. Mild chuckled and hitted Gulf in shoulder but then whinced in pain because he hitted with the hand it was bruised with that cut.

" You okay Mild??? What happened? Is your hand paining a lot? You want to stay here for more? We can there is no issues. All I want is you to recover soon and for that even if I have to book a private room here I will. " Said Champ worriedly. Mild sobbed and hugged Champ in front of everyone. Mew and Champ's eyes wide while gulf was feeling like a proud cupid.

" Let's go back to home? You both can continue there too. " Said Gulf in low tone that only Mild heard and mild gave a glare to him. Gulf chuckled.

" Let's go. " Said Champ. And they four left for home. Soon they reached safely home and Champ immediately went to kitchen and bring water for everyone and gave respective meds to Mild immediately.

Mild was really overwhelmed and he was cursing himself that why he never realised the love Champ give. But every time he had a different pov to see things as he didn't realised but now as per he realised his feelings towards Champ, he got a new pov to see every point.

" Mild you want anything else? " Asked Champ in caring tone. Mild was just looking at Champ with a cutest smile. Champ scratch his head and asked again. Gulf was trying his best to his his smile and mew was confused af.

" Mild?? MILD? why you so spaced out? " Asked Champ while sitting beside Mild. Mild blushed because now even Champ is sitting beside him, his heart is beating so fast.

" I'm... F... Fine. " Said Mild. Champ shrugged and told everyone that he will be back he will cook lunch for everyone. Gulf said he will help Champ and they both went to kitchen.

At that time Mew got an important call so he excused himself. Now only Mild left and he was just recalling every moment the day Champ entered till now.

All the flashes came in front of him,
the bar meet then unexpected meet. Then Milly promise, the marriage day, the day Champ said he will take care of Mild till last breath. Mild was totally overwhelmed but sad too because he was late to realised. But it's not that late.

Champ.... I think.... I... I LOVE Y.... YOU. Said Mild to himself and blushed.

Meanwhile, in Chicago

Tum and Tar reached to Chicago and there some agent of Mew met at the airport and he told that Mew have booked a room for them where they can live with all facilities.

Tum and tar didn't even talked with each other not on flight, not on airport also not even when he arrived.

Tar badly wants his Tum back. He realised whatever he did in past was unforgivable but still God and Mew has gave a chance to them, agent went to take taxi for them but at that time, some people look like gangsters on bike came in front of Tum and Tar. Both were shocked.

" You two hands on the back and.....Give all the money you have both won't be alive!!! " Said one of the guy of that group and pointed sharp knife. Tum and Tar was shocked because they were new to this country.

" L... Leave us alone! " Said Tum scariedly. That guy smirked and came out of bike and pushed Tum harshly.

" You look edible! Guys take this guy with us! We will make him our slave! " Said one guy towards Tar. Tar's eyes wide in shock and two more boys came towards Tar to take him but they got a very tight punch on their face.

" Don't you dare touch my husband! " Undoubtedly, It was Tum. Tum started fighting with those people alone and those were beating and kicking Tum so much that he fell on floor.

Tar started pushing those boys but Tar was weak as compare to those. Tar immediately went to find that agent and told him to call the cops. Soon cops came and arrested those boys and Tar went to Tum and hold him.

" You okay? Omg!!! You are bleeding!!! Helpppp helpppppp!!! Sir!!! Please call the ambulance or else let's go to the nearest hospital! " Said Tar while crying loudly. Tum was weak right now as those boys beated a lot.

" Stop... S... Showing you.... Your fake con...concern Tar. " Said Tum coldly and whinced in pain. Tar ignored those words and helped the agent to make Tum get up and they all went to the hospital through taxi.

At hospital, doctor bandages all the wounds and gave meds for the swelled bruised parts. Tar was keep looking at Tum with watery eyes. Tum rolled his eyes because he don't care what Tar thinks now.

" No need to cry. All crocodile tears. " Said Tum while nurse was applying med and bandage. Tar looked down and sobbed. Because of that med, Tum felt pain and he whiniced in pain.

Nurse was busy with med and bandage. Tar looked down and sobbed. Because of that med, Tum felt pain and he whinced in pain.

Tar got scared and he was about to go to Tum but.... That nurse started to blow some air on that wound. Tar clenched his fist he don't know why but he can't see anyone around Tum.

But then..... What Tar saw and heard was.... Something he felt happy about it endlessly. Because Tum said.....

" No need to blow. My husband will do. " Said Tum and looked at Tar and rolled his eyes. Tar smiled widely and went to Tum and started blowing air on that wound and helped nurse to bandage it.

" Don't you dare think I'm accepting you. My ass. That nurse was touching me inappropriately that's why I chooses you because it's better to have a known enemy than unknown person. " Whispered Tum to Tar. Tar smiled sadly and helped and then after that they both went to the room where agent took them.

I know you just wanted me to help because this country is unknown to us.

I'm glad you choosed me phi. I'm really glad. You fought for me... You saved me from those goons. You don't let anyone touch you only me.....

Even if I did so much bad to you still was there to save my life.... How can you be so angelic for me? How can you be so soft heartened for me and what I did return was just pain but one day I will win you back. Because....

Phi Tum.... I..... guess I.... I LOVE Y... YOU.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 373 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
82.1K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
285K 11.7K 51
Warning โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
326K 16.9K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...