OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE๐Ÿ”ž
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) ๐Ÿ”ž
8. LIMITATIONS๐Ÿ”ž
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU๐Ÿ”ž
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH๐Ÿ”ž
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED๐Ÿ”ž
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON ๐Ÿ’•
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG๐Ÿ”ž
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜ž
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU๐Ÿ”ž
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT ๐Ÿ”ž
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)

1.1K 61 10
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Okay then, Cody will give you suits. Get ready for your punishment. You both have one hour. " Said Mew and pulled Gulf towards him and they both left the basement for the preparation.

" Mew are we doing right? I mean.... Forced marriage is not legal! " Said Gulf. Mew shook head.

" Baby it was your plan and now you are the one who is doubting it huh? I wanted to kill them alive but you said let them live but together will be the biggest punishment for them.

So now, just go with the flow. This punishment is nit bad at all! They will suffer as husbands who hate each other. " Said Mew. Gulf nodded in agreement. At that time Cody came to them and informed that wedding suits came.

" Suits came. So let me give this suits to them. " Said Gulf and he was about to leave but Mew stopped him.

" And why the hell you want to give? Cody will do that. You stay here with me. " Said Mew in a possessive tone and told Cody to go to basement and make them ready.

Cody went to basement immediately and saw Tum and Tar was sitting away from each other. But Tar was keep looking at tum with helplessness. Tum was praying to go away from Tar and everyone but Tar wants this to happen because this is a golden chance he can win Tum back.

" Sir, your suits are ready. " Said Cody and gave it to Tum and Tar respectively. They took it but with no expression.

" If anything needed sir, you can tell me. " Said Cody. Tum looked at Cody.

" Can you escape me from here? I will give you as much money as you want. " Said Tum in weak tone. Cody shook his head.

" I'm sorry sir. This can't happen. Sir Mew gave an order to tell you both that only one hour you both have to get ready for this. Yow I will take a leave Sir. " Said Cody and he was about but Tum stopped him.

" Listen dude! I will give you whatever you want. Just help me to escape from here. Nobody will doubt on you! I swear you will be safe!! Please help me! I don't want to get marry to Tar at all! " Said Tum. Tar sobbed sadly.

" Sir, this is your punishment which sir Mew and sir Gulf gave. I heard sir Mew wanted to kill you both but sir Gulf stopped him for that. He wanted you two to live your life but twist is together.

So appreciate that you get your life. At least appreciate that you are still alive. Ahead your choice. If you will escape, me or anyone will shoot you this is the order from sir Mew. So be aware sir. And go with the flow! " Said Cody and he immediately left.

Tum fell on his knees and cried loudly. He really hate tar so much that he wants to die but he can't marry. Suddenly, he remember but Cody just said...

If you will escape, me or anyone will shoot you this is the order from sir Mew. So be aware sir.

Tum immediately got up and look here and there so that he can escape. Tar was confused. He was thinking what tum is planning to do.

" Phi? What are you doing? We need to get ready. Only 45mins left now. We are getting married. " Said Tar in weak tone. Tum showed a middle finger to Tar.

" Marry you my ass. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE. But with you, it will be the biggest joke of my life which I can't let happen. So as per Cody said if I try to escape they will kill me... That's the only option left for me now.

I don't care what's gonna happen with you, but. I want to save myself getting married with a selfish person like you!!! So better to die!! " Said Tum. Tar got up and went to Tum and hold him from shoulder.

" You think I'm happy with this???? No I'm not! But because of me you get stucked too! When Mew was about to kill me why you wanted to save me huh???? Let me die then!! I will escape from here and then they will shoot me! Want that...???? " Asked Tar in raised tone. Tum looked down because still even after what happened, he can't see Tar suffer.

" I don't care about you. I want to go away from you simple. " Lied Tum and pushed Tar roughly which leads Tar fell on floor and Tum immediately went towards the window and took a rode and broke it and then he adjusted himself to get out of the window. He got hurt his hand with broken glass particles there but all Tum want to do is to run away.

At upstairs, MewGulf and everyone heard that loud glass breaking noise and their eyes wide in shock.

" Oh god Tum!!! " Said Mew and they all ran towards the basement and saw broken glass pieces and tar was sitting at the corner of the room with curled up legs...... But Tum was not there.

" Where the fuck is Tum???? " Shouted Mew on everyone started searching him.

" He... *sobs* he ran away. " Said Tar while sobbing. Mew and Gulf eyes wide and Jaren went to the broken window and saw some blood in the glasses. Jaren show that to Gulf. Gulf was so shocked to see this. Mew. Cody looked down.

" Yes your bodyguard Cody said to phi to run away. " Lied tar. Mew's eyes get filled with anger. He went to Cody and slapped him hard on face. Cody hold his cheeks.

" Sir believe me! He asked me to help him to escape but I didn't helped him I told him no...... " Said Cody but he got another slap from Mew. Jaren and Gulf tried to stop Mew but Mew was on peak.

" You are in my team you traitor!!!! How much money you and your bast..... " Shouted Mew in anger but some bodyguards came and informed Mew that Tum caught.

Mew left Cody's collar and went upstairs while holding Gulf's hands tightly and pulled him up. Cody fell on his knees and sobbed. Cody was so close to Mew but Mew, he didn't even trusted to him but to Tar.

Cody looked at Tar with so much anger but he can't do anything. He is just a bodyguard nothing else. Tar was looking up and sobbing because he himself don't know what he is doing.

" Cody are you okay? Go upstairs and get some water and med kit fast!!! Now!!!! " Shouted Jaren panickly when Cody's lips were bleeding. Cody was looking at Jaren and smiling weakly. Cody was felling in love with Jaren again. The way he is caring for Cody is what he always dream of.

Jaren gave water to Cody and took some med on cotton bud and applied on Cody's lips gently while blowing soft air in it. Cody was keep looking at Jaren beautiful eyes, lips, whole face so lovingly even if he was in pain.

" Th... Thank you Jaren. " Said Cody weakly. Jaren nodded and smiled at him. Which made Cody's heart skipped a beat and he was so happy for today.

In front of resort,

Bodyguards were holding Tum who was trying to get free on their tight grip. Mew and Gulf came and looked at Tum with anger.

" How dare you run away?????? Have that nerve to run away huh???? " Shouted Mew in anger. Cody and Jaren came there too and stood behind Mew and Gulf.

" Because I want to die. So now punish me as kill me directly. I want to die!!! " Said Tum and struggled to get free. Mew nodded to bodyguards to leave him.

" Why you want to die so much? Why you can't be Ungrateful that we left your life to be taken. You should do as we say rather than going against us! And on the top, you asked one of my man to help you to escape? " Said Mew. Tum was so much confused.

" Wait... For the record, Nobody helped me! I ran away and it was my decision. Yes it's true I asked someone to help me to escape but that person said no on my face! *pointed at Cody*

He Didn't helped me at all besides told me the same which you told that to go with flow. " Said Tum. Mew eyes wide in shock. And he remember what happened in basement.

" You... You mean Cody didn't helped you to run away? " Asked Gulf in shocked. Tum nodded. Mew was feeling so bad to bear someone who is so close to him like a friend. Cody was looking down and sobbed.

" Cody I'm sorry for doubting on your loyalty. For my every words to you. " Said Mew apologetically without looking at Cody. Cody just nodded.

" Tell me who told you that Cody helped me? " Asked Tum. Mew told it was Tar who told this. Tum clapped his hands in anger.

" See this is why I want to die!!! After all this he is still playing games with us!!! He put blames on Cody. See Mew see this person you want me to marry?

Mew see! And you want me to marry someone like him???? Please better take that gun and shoot me now!!! " Said Tum. Mew looked at Gulf and Gulf looked at Mew. They were so shocked that even after this much happened, Tar is never gonna change.

" You and Tar have 30 extra mins to get ready. Your punishment is still on. Get out of my sight now! Mace! take Tum to a different room and make sure he get ready. And tell others to keep an eye on Tar. " Said Mew. Mace nodded and took Tum inside. Mew turned back to Cody and hold his hands.

" I'm really really sorry Cody for slapping you. I'm so stressed right now that I can't help it and it all came on you. I'm sorry from the depth of my heart. Forgive your master. " Said Mew and joined hands in front of Cody. Cody nodded and hold Mew's hands and sobbed.

" Sir!!! Don't join hands! please don't apologize you are our master. Please! " said Cody sobbingly. Mew nodded and patted at Cody's shoulder and took Gulf inside.

" You okay Cody? See sir apologize to you. " Said Jaren. Cody nodded and smiled softly.

" This shows sir is such a gentleman and he is not at all egotistic. He knows how to cherish those who are closed to him. Even if we are bodyguards only still today I felt proud to be sir Mew's bodyguard. He is gem of a person! " Said Cody. Jaren nodded.

" Let's go inside? " Asked Jaren. Cody nodded and they went inside the resort.

Half hour later,

In a church close to resort, Tum and Tar got married forcefully while MewGulf and all the bodyguards with guns as witness. The priest was arranged by Mew and already told not to tell anyone about this.

" So, Now, Tum Natthad Kunakornkiat , Do you take Tar Parinya Angsanan as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part? " Asked the officiant. Tum looked at Mew who gave a death glare and bodyguards were pointing gun on them. Tum gulped.

" I..... Do. " Said Tum. Tar sobbed. Officiant nodded.

" Now, Tar Parinya Angsanan , Do you take Tum Natthad Kunakornkiat as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part? " Asked officiant.

" I... do. " Said Tar without looking at anyone. Gulf nodded at them.

" And now, by the power of God, love and compassionate, I'm honoured and blessed to declare you both as married and wedded husbands. Now, You may seal this beautiful moment or maybe not that beautiful but still with a kiss. " Said the officiant. Tum made weird face because at first, he was madly in love with Tar but not... He is madly in hate with him.

Tar took tum's hands and gently kissed it. Tum eyes wide and took a tissue and wiped his hands. Tar smiled weakly. The officiant got his money and he left.

" Now you two.... You both gonna leave this country tonight and don't even think you are free. I have put many people behind you who will keep an eye on you! Don't even think to mess with us again or else.... Other punishment will be deadly. Keep this in your head. " Said Mew and scoffed and left.

" Congratulations is what he meant I guess but yeah... Don't mess with us again. Have good life ahead and I hope not to meet you both again....stay away from us. Remember.....5 years together. We are watching you. " Said Gulf and left behind Mew.

Mew ordered Jaren and Cody to drop Tum and Tar to airport and send them somewhere far away tonight only. And TumTar left for airport.

But this is not will be the only problem which is solved..... One more they have to handle now..... Which was waiting for them.... Especially Gulf...

Precap for next chapter:

Gulf's phone rang... It showed Champ's number. Gulf received it but the moment he was about to say

Champ:- Gulf..... We are in hospital... Mild.... Mild cutted himself!!! We need you!! Come to city hospital fast!!!

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
7.2K 373 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
224K 12.9K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
117K 5.4K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...