OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE๐Ÿ”ž
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) ๐Ÿ”ž
8. LIMITATIONS๐Ÿ”ž
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU๐Ÿ”ž
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH๐Ÿ”ž
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED๐Ÿ”ž
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON ๐Ÿ’•
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG๐Ÿ”ž
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜ž
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU๐Ÿ”ž
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT ๐Ÿ”ž
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)

1.2K 80 17
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf saw the text and sighed. He wanted to tell Mew about this but he also thought to face this alone.

I'm sorry boo but I need to face this alone. Said Gulf to himself. Suddenly he saw Mew came out of study room and he just went to bedroom. Gulf got suspicious and went behind Mew just to make sure what actually happened to him.

When Gulf entered he saw Mew was looking for something on wardrobe. He was keep reminding that unknown person's words. But Gulf knows this is not gonna happen.

" Mew? I thought you took break today. Where are you going? " Asked Gulf with hand fold. Mew startled at Gulf's presence.

" I... I'm going somewhere. " Said Mew while looking at wardrobe. Gulf one eyebrows up. His heart was beating like hell.

" Where? I want to know. " Asked Gulf. Mew closed the door holding a t-shirt and jeans in his hands.

" I..... I'm going for a meeting. Some foreign investors are coming. " Lied Mew. Gulf felt like his heart will just blast in shock and anger but he still act like normal.

" Name of the investors. " Said Gulf in a cold tone. Mew said nothing and went to bathroom to get fresh and get changed. Gulf ruffled his hairs and again open that text and read what the unknown man said to him that Mew will make an excuse to leave.

Gulf was trying his best to hold back tears. He was keeping telling himself that Mew can never cheat, Mew can never cheat. But the scenario he saw and mainly what that guy said was getting true. Gulf immediately got an idea and he called the receptionist of Mew's company.

Gulf:- Hello, I'm Mew's husband. I need to know something.

Receptionist:- Yes sir how may I help you?

Gulf:- umm.. Is there any investors came from foreign? Is there any meeting with foreign? I mean any schedule with Mew?

Receptionist:- Let me check for you Sir....

Gulf:- I'm waiting.

Receptionist:- (after 5mins) Sir I have checked this, there is no foreign clients and investors coming to meet with sir Mew or anyone. There is no scheduled meeting.

Gulf:- ............

Receptionist:- Hello? Hello? Sir? You there? Is everything okay sir?

The phone just slipped from Gulf's hands when he heard this. He felt like his heart will gonna explode. He tried to control his tears but he couldn't.

Other hand, when Mew was in bathroom he ruffled his hairs angrily and looked at mirror with disappointment for himself. He really wanted to tell everything to Gulf and let this clear but he himself don't know why he can't. He just wanted to sort everything behind Gulf.

Mew can't see Gulf in stress. Mew can't see Gulf in pain and he can't let anyone bother his marriage life which was going smoothly as per he want.

Mew knows if Gulf will came to know that he is hiding something from Gulf, Gulf won't forgive but the least he can do is to sort in his way first and if things will go wrong he will tell Gulf everything.

When Mew came out of bathroom after changing his clothes, he saw Gulf was standing close to window and he was wiping his eyes. Mew went to Gulf and hugged him from behind.

" Baby? What happened? " Asked Mew while hugging from behind. Gulf let the tears falls but he wanted to stop Mew to go.

" Do you really wanted to go? Is it that important? " Asked Gulf in baby sobbing tone. Mew nuzzled his neck and nodded slowly.

" It's important meeting baby. I will be back soon. Please eat meals on time. I will join you later tonight okay baby? But I have to go there. It's important. " Said Mew in a cute tone. Gulf let the tear fall and nodded.

Mew said nothing because he thought Gulf is disappointed by him but for now he need to concentrate to meet that guy who is bothering their marriage life. Mew broke the hug and went to the door and for last time turn back and looked at Gulf.

" Gulf, my love, whatever I will do, I'm doing to save us. " Said Mew and he went outside. Gulf fell on his knees and cried his lungs out. He can't believe Mew.... Mew will do this to him. This is so heartbreaking for him.

Why Mew why? How can you do this to me?

What the hell is going on with us!!!

My mind is telling that you are cheating on me.... But my heart is saying to believe you and have faith in us and our love.

God please show me a way to save my marriage!! Please when I will go there, I don't want to see the horrific scenario which my mind keep telling me!!

Make me wrong!! Prove me wrong God please I beg you God please!!! Said Gulf to himself and waited for clock to turn to 8pm also the hope that at least his love will win today and misunderstanding will lose as usual but......

God had made other plans to tonight.

*time skipped for one hour*

(A/N:- It will be revealed in next one what happened in that one hour.)

At 8pm,

Finally Gulf left the house for the hotel. He came to know mom and dad went to a social party so they will come late. Gulf sighed because he wanted some motivation before he goes. He was feeling low and alone because he wanted himself to get ready what he is going to see.

Let's hope for the best.

Said Gulf to himself and booked a cab for him and while going downstairs jaren, Cody and mace saw Gulf was going somewhere alone. They went to Gulf immediately.

" Sir Gulf? Where you are going at this time? Should we come with you? " Asked Cody.

" There is nothing to ask in this! This is out job Cody! Sir we will come with you! " Said Jaren in concern. Gulf shook his head.

" No you three stay here. I need to go alone. " Said Gulf and he was about to leave when Jaren hold his hand. Mace and Cody's eyes wide in shock. Gulf turned back with wide eyes.

" What the hell you are upto? Leave my hand Jaren. " Said Gulf in shock. Jaren shook his head.

" Your safety is our job. This is why we hired here. Let us do our job sir. At least take me with you. " Said Jaren. Gulf jerked hands and pushed Jaren harshly and angrily which leads Jaren stumble some steps back.

" A warning, never to touch me like this again! If you are here to do your job, this doesn't come under! Understood??????? " Shouted Gulf in anger. Jaren looked down and nodded. Cody and Mace bowed to Gulf for apology.

" Listen Jaren, *deep breath* I'm stressed out about something. I didn't mean to burst like this but you can't do that! Ok? " Said Gulf in calm tone. Jaren nodded while looking down and waled out.

" Sir, from his side I apologize. " Said Cody and bowed. Gulf just nodded and he went for the cab. Cody and mace went to Jaren and saw Jaren was sobbing at the corner. His feelings for Gulf was still the same and he daily trying to suppress it but it's hard.

" Jaren, you need to control yourself! You know sir can't be yours. " Said Mace while caressing his back. Cody said nothing because he daily trying to make Jaren realised his feelings but... It's hard. Jaren can't forget Gulf.

" I know Cody. But..... I'm trying daily. It's hard. Give me some alone time please. I will be fine. " Said Jaren and sobbed. Mace nodded and went to Cody who was looking at the sky with a disappointment in his eyes.

" Not you now. " Said Mace. Cody sighed and said nothing.

On other hand,

Gulf was inside the cab and he reached there finally. The hotel with that guy mentioned...... Grandiose hotel. Gulf took a deep breath and came out of the cab and looking everywhere.

Gulf just want to make sure nobody familiar he can see there. He went to reception immediately and ask them at which floor 009 is there.

Receptionist told him and Gulf went to the elevator. Inside the elevator he was just taking deep breaths and making himself calm. He knows whatever he will see must not be heartbreaking.

Gulf knows Mew can't cheat him at all. Mew loves him only him. At 5th floor, the elevator door got opened. Gulf felt like his heart is beating so fast today that he was feeling breathless.

Gulf was trying to make himself calm and started searching for that room and finally he got the room 009.

Gulf was getting restless he don't know why he don't wanted to go inside but he have to face this. He took a deep breath and immediately went inside the room.

But what he saw, was a big life changer for him. What he saw was like a nightmare. He can't believe in his eyes when Gulf saw......

(A/N:- Readers imagine this song in background! I won't say the name....😉😉 Guess the name of song with the lyrics ahead! Perfect for the situation! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺)

🎶🎶🎶
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright, because I like the way it hurts....
🎶🎶🎶

Mew was laying on top of Tar.

Mew saw Gulf and he felt like his world crushed down. Mew immediately for up from bed and went to Gulf. But Gulf took a step back. Gulf was completely numb. Tears were keep rolling out.

Mew was so shocked to see Gulf here while Tar was smirking secretly.

Jackpot! Said Tar in his mind and sat in bed while showing himself as he got molested. Gulf after a moment came into senses and saw the whole room was totally messed up. All cushions everywhere.

🎶🎶🎶
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's alright, because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie...
🎶🎶🎶

Gulf felt like his throat get choked with this shock.

" Baby I can explain please what you have seen wasn't actually happened here. Let me tell you the truth... " Said Mew but before he continue Mew got a tight slap on his face by Gulf.

Gulf slapped Mew in face so hard and Tar was just trying to control his laugh. While in that room there was many CCTV cameras which was handled by Tum. Tum smirked evilly when he saw Gulf slapped Mew.

🎶🎶🎶
I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife, in my windpipe
I can't breathe, but I still fight, while I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right, it's like I'm in flight...
🎶🎶🎶

Mew hold his cheeks and look at Gulf with disbelief and Gulf was a total crying mess. This was so heartbreaking to see your own husband with someone else on bed.

" G.... Gulf? B... Baby? " Said Mew in cracking voice.

" Don't you dare call me baby. You..... You are cheating on me? With this shit? This guy? I always have a doubt on him that he is the one who is luring you and you? Are you a kid?

You married to me! You were mine!!!*grab Mew's collar* how dare you Mew how dare you!!!!!! Till coming here I was keep praying for God to prove me wrong!!!!

(Mew was about to say something..)

Don't you fucking even say a word Mr. Mew Suppasit! You are defending yourself still? Really?? So how's it? Had a good sex with him? Did he satisfied you more? " Said Gulf in anger. Mew jerked Gulf hands and hold his shoulders.

🎶🎶🎶
High off of love drunk from my hate
It's like I'm huffing paint and I love her the more I suffer
I suffocate and right before I'm about to drown
She resuscitates me, s(he) fucking hates me
And I love it, wait
🎶🎶🎶

" Are you out of your mind Gulf? How can you even think this????
I'm not cheating on you Gulf!!! I can never!

Understand this this is a trap in which we fell miserably! You know he!!!!! (Pointed at Tar) he is the one who is messing with us!! He and Tum was doing everything behind us!!!

And..... " Mew was explaining everything and telling the TRUTH WHICH CAME OUT but Gulf stopped him.

" I don't want to hear this shit. I don't care. I saw with my own fucking eyes you were laying on him!

And you bastard (went to Tar and pulled him with collar) how dare you sleep with my husband!!!! " Shouted Gulf and left the collar. Tar fakely acted like he is scared.

" I didn't. Mew is the one who forced me. He wanted to have sex with me so bad. He told me he loves my body since I started working with him. Please, help me he is trying..... Mew.... Mew tried to rape me!!! He was.......help me!!! " Said Tar and secretly smirked. Gulf looked at Mew in full of anger because right now gulf is totally covered with mixed emotions....anger, shock, disappointment.

🎶🎶🎶
Where you going? I'm leaving you
No you ain't, come back
We're running right back, here we go again
It's so insane 'cause when it's going good, it's going great...
🎶🎶🎶

" How could you Mew? Even if he bothered us a lot. But he is a kid??! How could you do this Mew!!!!! " Shouted Gulf in anger.

" Gulffffffffff!!!! Trust me!!! he is lying to you!! I didn't raped him!!!! I didn't do anything trust me please!!!!!! I couldn't do this you know me!!

I can't rape someone!!!!!! And this!! You have no idea what plans he made behind to destroy us!! Understand this and..... " Said Mew but Gulf cried loudly and pushed Mew harshly.

" I don't care about your shit talks. You *sob* you cheated on me Mew!! I can't believe God did this! You did this to me!!! I wish I could have died before seeing you on someone's arms. " Said Gulf while crying loudly. Mew tried to hold Gulf because he knows Gulf get panicked and he won't gear anyone at such moments but Gulf jerked the hands.

" Stay away from me Mew! I don't wanna live with you anymore!! I'm leaving you! " Said Gulf and he was about to went outside but Mew hold him and pinned him on wall.

🎶🎶🎶
I'm Superman, with the wind at his back, she's Lois Lane
But when it's bad, it's awful
I feel so ashamed, I snapped, who's that dude?
I don't even know his name, I laid hands on her
I'll never stoop so low again, I guess I don't know my own strength.....
🎶🎶🎶

" Are you fucking out of your mind??? Gulf you are my husband!! You are mine you can't leave me!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!! TRUST ME!!! " Shouted Mew in frustration but Gulf pushed him.

" I don't wanna live with you! We are done Mew. We. Are. Done. I hate you Mew! I hate you so much!!!!! I hate you!

🎶🎶🎶
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright, because I like the way it hurts...
🎶🎶🎶

Don't you dare come in my way! Have fun with such sluts! You deserve that only! Not my love! Leave me alone Mew!!!!! WE. ARE. DONE!!!! " Said Gulf in anger but didn't mean it at all and he went outside while crying hard.

Mew was in complete shock when he heard this. He can't believe what Gulf said. All the words were keep echoing in his ears.

I hate you Mew.... I hate you.... I hate you.... I hate you...... I hate you.....

This is what keep echoing. Mew fell on his knees and he felt like his soul left his body. He don't even know when Tar came towards him and kneeled down.

" My revenge is getting fulfilled completely. See Yah soon Mew. Feel so good to see you like this! I need to throw a party so excuse me! Yo and save your marriage if you can! " Said Tar and he went outside the room while laughing loudly.

Mew heard that laughed and clenched his fist. He keep remembering everything just happened here. It wasn't Gulf's fault because he believed what he saw and also that message was keep going in his mind.

Gulf said he hates me?

Gulf said I cheated on him?

Gulf said I want others... I deserve it?

How can you even say this Gulf? I have loved you with all my hearts!

For you I can even burn this whole country! For you I can do anything but not your fault, you believed what you saw..

But at least you should have believe on me!!

You can't do this Gulf!! You are mine!!

Only mine!!!!!!! I won't let you think like this about me!! I won't let you go away from me!!

I know you lied to me that you hate me! You can't hate me! I won't let you hate me Gulf!!

🎶🎶🎶
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's alright, because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie....
🎶🎶🎶

You need to hear me!!! What I came to know! The motives behind Tum and Tar!! You need time hear this.

Gulf.... You said you want to leave me right? By saying this you have unleashed the devil inside me!

Now you have to face me and need to hear me because.....

My OBSESSION WAS NEVER A HEAVEN!

Said Mew to himself and decided to chase and tell Gulf everything face to face.

***---***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
67.6K 3.4K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....๐Ÿ˜˜ and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...
142K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
12.5K 688 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...