OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE๐Ÿ”ž
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) ๐Ÿ”ž
8. LIMITATIONS๐Ÿ”ž
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU๐Ÿ”ž
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH๐Ÿ”ž
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED๐Ÿ”ž
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON ๐Ÿ’•
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG๐Ÿ”ž
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜ž
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU๐Ÿ”ž
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT ๐Ÿ”ž
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

31. TILL THE END

1K 64 6
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Before reading, brace yourself and take your tissues and plushies with you🥺🥺🥺🤧🤧🤧😞😞

Let's begin!!! 🥺🥺

***---***---***---***---***---***

While Mew and champ looked at each other and nodded and they all went outside to give some space to Mild. Mild was so broken with the decision of milly but as he promised her, he will fulfil every wish of hers no matter what it is.

On other side, Gulf was extremely sad and upset to see his besties like this. Handling such stuffs is hard for everyone here. Mew was keep hugging Gulf and telling him to calm and let mild come so that they can discuss about this. Marriage is not a joke.

Champ was standing outside the bedroom and waiting for mild to come. He wanted to be with him but he know already things are fast and messed up so its hard for him right now.

In an hour after confirming that Milly slept, mild came out of room and saw champ was standing beside the door and waiting for him. Mild smiled weakly and hugged him and bursted into tears.

" Champ, please forgive me for what she asked you to do. Please forgive me and her. I know it's so hard for you to do that but please just give me a chance I will fix this. " Said Mild while crying. Champ said nothing just keep caressing Mild's back and took him to the living room where Gulf and Mew was waiting.

Mild went to Gulf and they both hugged each other. This time, they are acting like a family to each other. Mild needs a shoulder to cry and speak his hearts out. It's hard for him to digest that.... Milly is ready to throw him to someone else. But he didn't knew it's not easy for Milly as well.

" Gulf how? How can she do this? Is my love that weak? She is ready to see me without someone before she left me. Why it sounding like a punishment to me? Gulf she can't do this to me! she can't!!!!!! " Said mild loudly. Gulf was keep caressing his back and sobbing. It's hurts to see bus bestie like this.

Mew and champ went to them and make them sit. Champ was trying to make Mild calm and Mew do the same to Gulf. Few minutes later they calmed.

" Champ, let's talk about this now, please say no for this and you can go. You don't have to brag in this. I'm sorry in behalf of her that she asked you this. You don't have to spoil your life for me like this. I'm just a friend to you.

You have your whole life ahead to marry with someone who will love you fully. With me, you will get nothing but time waste. So please just say no for this and don't worry about Milly I will talk to Milly. And I will convince her. " Said mild in upset tone. Champ sighed.

" And you really think Milly will be happy with this?? At least for her sake think twice. I'm not that bad guy mild you know me since childhood. " Said Champ.

" But Champ, you have your life too. We will try to talk with Milly about this. " Said Gulf.

" Gulf and mild, please calm down. At least think for Milly. She never asked anything to us but now if her last wish is this and besides there is no advantage for her.

Mild think about her decision with a calm mind, she is doing this for you and your future. If her last wish is to see you settled with someone, for her sake according to me you should not have do this. " Said Mew. Mild look at Mew with disbelief.

" If right now Gulf would have at place of Milly and if he said this to you, tell me honestly you would do that? Tell me would you get married to someone? " Said Mild in anger tone. Mew got up angrily. Mild crosses a limit here.

" How dare you Mild!!!!!! Gulf is my life!!!!! " Shouted Mew in anger. Gulf tried to calm him. Mild got up too in frustration.

" EXACTLY!!!!! JUST THE SAME WAY MILLY IS MY LIFE AS WELL AND I CANT LOVE SOMEONE ELSE AND NO ONE CAN TAKE HER PLACE!!!!! " Shouted mild and bursted into tears. Mew was silent with this. He stormed off out of that room and went to balcony.

Gulf looked down and went to Mew. Mild sat on couch and ruffled his hairs frustratingly. Champ sat beside him.

" Mild calm down. Storming off on someone is not a solution at all. Please all Mew meant is for Milly. You only said you can do anything for her then? Then now finally of God is giving you a chance then why you are running? " Asked champ.

" I'm thinking about you Champ you are my friend and you are brag into this. Why you are ready to waste you whole life on me? You can love someone and can marry. But.... " Said mild but champ interrupted.

" That's what I'm doing. That's exactly what I'm doing Mild. But since childhood till now you won't understand this.

I can understand you cannot give that place to anyone where Milly is there and I'm not asking for it. But mild, I will always take care of you and will love you till my last breathe.

If you can believe me, tomorrow I will wait for you on church. If you and Milly didn't came I will understand and will never bother you.

Whatever I'm doing it's our for you and Milly. In her sake, I'm ready to marry you but if you don't want to, then I can understand as well as I said i will wait for you tomorrow. Ahead it's your choice I'm leaving it on you. " Said Champ and walked out of his house. Mild was completely shocked. He never knew champ has feelings for him.

While Milly heard everything and went to Mild and sat beside him. Mild eyes wide.

" Milly.... Baby I didn't knew that he... " Said Mild. Milly nodded.

" I knew it from the day you introduced him to me. In his eyes I saw something which I have for you in my eyes and heart. He has feelings for you mildy.

I heard everything. You should not have said this to Mew. You hurted him and bursting on someone is not a solution. If you don't want to fulfil my wishes just tell me I won't for you at all. " Said Milly sadly and went back to room. Mild sighed and thought a lot about this.

Meanwhile,

" Mew please forgive him. What he said, he is just scared, frustrated, shocked. His emotions are just not in good state. Forgive him he didn't did intentionally. Please boo! " Said Gulf and hugged Mew tightly. Mew took a deep breath and hugged back. Gulf is his safe place where he feel relaxed.

" I know baby. I was just thinking about Milly and her last wish now it's up to mild if he want to do or not. I'm not that close to him, he made me realise this so that's why. Just leave it to him now. Let's go back home, can we? " Said Mew. Gulf nodded and turned around and saw mild was standing behind them.

" Mild if you don't mind, I think we should go back home. " Said Gulf sadly. Mild shook his head and immediately hugged Mew.

" Mew please forgive me I didn't mean that I'm so frustrated with my life. Please I need you both. Don't leave me! I need your support. I need you as family. You are like my brother.

I never want you to suffer what I'm going through and never want Gulf to go through what Milly is going through. Please forgive me. " Said mild. Mew smiled and hugged back.

" We can understand. Stop crying. We are here for you. I forgave you Mild you are like my lil brother. Don't worry. This shall pass too. You are very strong Mild and you have us don't worry. Respect what Milly asked you to. She needs this, give her and fulfill her last wish if you can. " Said Mew. Gulf sobbed and joined the hug. Mild thanked him.

" Well what you have decided? You will get marry to Champ? " Asked Gulf. Mild looked down.

" It's ok. We will try to convince Milly to change her last wish don't wor..... " Said Gulf but then what Mild said.... Said the whole scenario.

" I will fulfil Milly's last wish. I *sob* will marry Champ tomorrow. " Said Mild. Mew and Gulf look at each other and nodded. Milly secretly heard that ans smiled sobbingly. Finally Mild got ready for this.

She went to her room and thanked God for this and prayed for her to give all the strength to see Mild marrying before she die because today her health is more worst than other days. And Mild went to her and hugged her all night and slept there.

Because they have to get ready to face tomorrow which maybe a big changing day for everyone and maybe last day for Milly.

Next day, outside the church,

Champ was waiting outside the church. Champ thought mild won't come but he don't know why he thought to wait more and more. Suddenly Champ saw.......

Mild was coming towards him in a suit in which he was looking so handsome and good looking.

And beside him Milly was walking with him with a beautiful dress. Behind them, Mew and Gulf were coming. Champ went to them and hugged Milly.

Milly was extremely weak today. She don't know why she is feeling like today, she is not able
to breath properly so she took oxygen mask and cylinder with her and Gulf helped her to hold that.

" Thank you for fulfilling my last wish. " Said Milly weakly. Mild said nothing. Champ just nodded and look at Mild and looked down. Mew and Gulf smiled and they all went inside.

Mild and champ stood in front of each other inside the church where a priest was telling about wedding. Milly Mew and Gulf took seat and looking at this. It's was hard for Milly to survive today. She was feeling like her body is not supporting and slowly leaving every organ. But God gave her that strength to see her last wish getting fulfilled.

Champ said some wedding vows for Milly and Mild but mild was disappointed and numb and he didn't heard any word But those vows was so beautiful for Milly.

(A/N:- Vows will be revealed later.)

But now it's the highest time when officiant asked.....

" Now, Champ Napat Srinakluan, Do you take Mild Jinna Pichit-o-Pakun as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part? " Asked the officiant. Champ looked at Milly and then at mild who was just standing and looking down but Milly nodded to him with tears on her eyes.

" I do. " Said Champ. Mild sobbed silently. Officiant moved to Mild.

" Now, Mild Jinna Pichit-o-Pakun , Do you take Champ Napat Srinakluan as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part? " Asked the officiant. Mild weakly and with teary eye looked at Milly.

Milly nodded and wiped her tears and slowly joined her hands. Mild look here and there because it's so hard and painful for both to see this. Can't even express in words.

" I.... I *sad sob* do. " Said Mild. Officiant gave them rings and in front of Milly, they both wore each other rings. Milly looked up and nodded. Her wish get fulfilled finally to see Mild settled with someone even if it was feeling like a stab in heart.

Mild was looking at champ and imagining Milly was standing on place of champ. Mild sobbed sadly because his wish can never fulfill now.

" And now, by the power of God, love and compassionate, I'm honoured and blessed to declare you both as married and wedded husbands. Now, You may seal this beautiful moment with a kiss. " Said the officiant with a smile. Mild and Milly eyes wide. Champ saw that expression of mild and looked down sadly. But he got an idea to solve this.

He hold Mild's hand and gave a soft light peck on hand. Which leads that they seal it with a kiss. Officiant announced them as married and a beautiful tear fell down from Milly eyes.

After this Mild immediately went to Milly and hugged her.

" Thank you Milly. I don't know why you think about me but..... What you did you owe me for this. But Milly I really love you a lot and.... *cried hard* I only love you and only you TILL THE END. " said Mild. Milly weakly hugged back and nodded.

" You already loved me TILL THE END. And I think.... My end is close now. Thank you my love....my Mildy for fulfilling my last wish. I can die peacefully now. " Said Milly very weakly as she coughed more blood was coming out. Mild shook her head.

" Can we go back home fast? My last breath should be in my kingdom. " Said Milly and chuckled weakly. Mild nodded and they all went back to home while Milly was not able to walk now, her legs were numb but whatever she saw was keeping going in in her head.

Mild and everyone was panicking to reach home because Milly wanted to be there. Soon they reached and mild picked Milly in bridal style and make her sit on couch where Mild and Milly use to cuddle with each other.

Milly sat on couch and one side. Mild and other side Gulf holding her hand and crying.

" Please Milly keep breathing one day more stay with me I can't live without you. Stay with me please. " Said mild while sobbing. Milly smiled weakly.

" M.....my ti.....time is up m....my l.....love. I don't think my bo..body will let me. Le...let me go. " Said Milly weakly. Mew and champ kneeled down in front of her.

" I love you Milly. I love you so much. " Said Mild. Milly nodded.

" I love you Milly. I will miss you so much my beautiful angel. " Said Gulf while crying hard. Milly chuckled weakly and nodded.

" We love you Milly. " Said Mew in cracked tone. Milly nodded to him.

" Champ.... Take ca... Care of my Mild and m... Mew take ca.. Care of my Gulf fo... For me. Love ea...each other and never....h...hate and leave ok? Mild.....you w...wil stay with ch..champ forever. Pro.....promise me. Im...l...leaving my two precious....d....diamonds here. " Said Milly weakly while breathing heavily. Everyone nodded to her and crying.

" I will. " They all said in unison. Milly smiled weakly and slowly she felt like her eyes are closing now.

" I love you Mild. I love you TILL THE END. " said Milly as her last words. Mild cried loudly.

" I love you my baby my everything. I love you so much. " Said mild but then.......

Milly slowly closed her eyes with one tear fell down from her beautiful eyes which.... Which is closed now forever.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.7K 52
An ultimate romance, love, jealousy madness of 2 people who are attracted to each other but hard to accept their feelings...
347K 15.3K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
306K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
82.1K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...