OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE๐Ÿ”ž
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) ๐Ÿ”ž
8. LIMITATIONS๐Ÿ”ž
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU๐Ÿ”ž
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH๐Ÿ”ž
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED๐Ÿ”ž
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON ๐Ÿ’•
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG๐Ÿ”ž
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜ž
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU๐Ÿ”ž
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT ๐Ÿ”ž
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)

876 66 27
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin with special chapter part 2 of last days with Milly!!! 😍😍🤧🤧🥺🥺

***---***---***---***---***---***

" I'm glad you enjoyed with us highness! *all chuckle* well what your next wish? Your wish our command. " Asked Mew while driving.

" Amusement park!!!!!! " Said Milly excitedly. Everyone nodded to her. And soon Mew dropped Mild and Milly to their home and they went back to their home.

When Mew and Gulf came to home, Mew's mom sobbed and hugged both. She was missing them so much especially Gulf. Because all day she spent time completely with Gulf.

Gulf hugged her back gently as he was so tired but he knows mom missed him. Mew pouted in jealous way but this time as son. She never hugged Mew so much than Gulf. Gulf and mom chuckled and winked at each other to tease Mew a little.

" Mom? Can you smell something burned? I'm feeling like someone is burning or jealous maybe? " Said Gulf teasingly. Mom giggled and Mew pouted more.

" Yes sweetie I can smell someone is jelly jelly hahahha!! " Said mew's mom. Mew pouted more cutely. Mom went to Mew and hugged him tightly. Mew smiled and hugged back.

" You missed us so much mom? " Asked Mew. She nodded.

" Only Gulf not you! " Said mom jokingly and laughed loudly. Gulf was trying his best to control his laugh but he knows he can't. He laughed too. Mew again pouted and gave a glare to Gulf. Gulf showed tongue.

" Well jokes a part you both must be so tired you should take rest now! Did you two ate? (Both boys nodded)

Okay! Then have some rest and if need something tell me okay? " Said Mew's mom. Mew and Gulf nodded and they went to their room. But the moment they went to their room...

" Ouch! Mewwww!! Be gentle!!! Mhmmm!! Mewww~! Ahh! I'm sorry for teasing youuuuu!! Oiii ouch stop biting meeeeeee!!!! " Said Gulf while is body is thud on wall and Mew was attacking him with rough neck kisses and sucking.

Even if Gulf try to stop, Mew kept kissing and biting Gulf's lips and neck while toring his t-shirt and throw him on bed.

" *thud on bed* ugh! Meewww I said sorry we were just teasing naaaa!! And it's no.......... " Said Gulf but Mew hovered him and shut his mouth but with his lips while kissing deeply with tongue already inside the mouth devouring it fully.

That night, no one can stop Mew from making love with Gulf roughly. And Gulf himself always get melted with those kisses and.... *cough*

(A/N:- well I really don't want to get marry but if in future I get marry by force or anything... I really want husband like Mew hahahh all time romance and *cough* !!!!!! Ignore this thirsty single ass comment here hahahahahhahaha)

Next morning, Gulf woke up when he got a call from Milly and she asked are they ready for Amusement park. Gulf said yes to her.

" Mew wake up! Milly called us naaa! Take me to her naaa! " Said Gulf while making him wake up. Mew was in deep sleep but he groaned.

" 5mins baby I'm so tired already naaa!! " Said Mew and whinnied like a baby. Gulf face palmed and went to washroom and did his morning chores.

After half hour, Mew woke up from bed and saw Gulf was talking with Mild about amusement park. Meet smiled and went there tiptoeing and hugged gulf from behind.

" Mhmm! Good morning love~" Said mew in husky tone and started kissing his neck. Gulf was biting his lips while Mild chuckled and cough.

Mild:- Haha you need to handle your horny baby first Gulf! We will wait for you both. Take your time! *wink*

Gulf:- W... We will be there mild. B... Mhmm bye~

Call ended and Gulf glared at new with a pout. Mew laughed evilly and went to bathroom. Gulf shook his head but suddenly he got a call. It was showing an unknown number. Gulf picked it.

Gulf:- Hello? Who's number is this? Why you keep calling me huh? Who are you?

??? :- ........

Gulf:- Hello? Can't you speak huh? Stop calling me or else I will report this number and you will be in trouble.

??? :- It's you who are going to be in trouble *smirk*

Gulf:- What do you mean... Hello?? Hello???? HELLOOOOO?????

Call is already ended. Gulf was in total shock state he don't know who was the person and why he said this. Suddenly Mew shouted from bathroom....

" Babyyyyyyyy choose my clothes for me naaa I'm almost done! " Said Mew. Gulf went to closet and started finding clothes for Mew. And took some comfy classy for him. But he was still disturbed.

Mew came out and got ready which Gulf chooses he wore it and they went down to eat breakfast so that they can leave. Mew noticed Gulf is lost but he thought he must be thinking about milly. Mew can understand and he thought to give a little space.

They bid goodbyes and sat inside the car and drove to mild's home to pick them for the begin of this beautiful day of amusement park. While Gulf was keep thinking who called him and mew was busy thinking what to do to make Gulf cheer up.

Mew interwined his fingers with Gulf and smiled at him and Gulf smiled back. And, soon they reached to Mild's house. They went up with a smile on face as now only one month is left with Milly.

The moment, they reach d they saw mild was crying while Milly was laying on sofa. Gulf felt like his soul left his body and he immediately ran towards Milly and Mild.

" Mild? Mild? What happened to her??? Let's take her to hospital!!! Now!! Mew get the car ready we need to leave!! " Said Gulf with tears flowing down. Mew nodded ans about to leave when....

" No need to go to doctor. I'm just feeling weak and doctor already told me that this will happen in last month of mine.

*breathing heavily* Mildy don't worry I still have one months to live my life with you and them. Please stop crying. And Gulf, just give me a hour. I will be fine! " Said Milly weakly.

(A/N:- Song continues from previous chapter)

🎶🎶🎶
When the evening falls
And I'm left there with my thoughts
And the image of you being with someone else
Well, that's eating me up inside..
🎶🎶🎶

Mild got up and ran towards balcony and cried loudly because it's getting hard for him to see Milly the love of his life dying daily and slowly in front of his eyes. Gulf went behind him and hugged mild and try to make him calm while Mew sat with Milly and caressed her hair gently.

" You know Milly, You are the most strongest person I have met in my entire life and Mild, he is the most strongest lover. Because it's hard for him see you like this. " Said Mew. Milly nodded weakly.

" I know Mew. It's hard for him to see me die daily in front of him but I have only few days left with him. And I want to live fully with him before saying final goodbye but... My body is not supporting me and my wishes. " Said Milly and cried. Mew wiped her tears and he sobbed because seeing lovers about to say good bye to each other..... Makes him feel hurt because when he was in rehab everyday for him was like he dying.

🎶🎶🎶
But we run our course, we pretend that we're okay
Now if we jump together at least we can swim
Far away from the wreck we made...
🎶🎶🎶

Away from Gulf he lived in hell and everyday was like a challenge for him so somehow he knows the pain. He was keep thinking about his love Gulf. While the same happening with Gulf too. While making Mild calm, Gulf was keep thinking the days he was without Mew. Those days were equally hell for him.

After sometime when Milly was feeling a little better that she can stand and move while Mild was stable too sitting beside Milly.

" Let's go to amusement park!! " Said Milly excitedly. Mild ruffled his hairs.

" We are not going anywhere! You need rest! We can go later. " Said mild. Gulf nodded in agreement.

" Later? *sobs* I don't know that tomorrow I will even wake or not, my eyes will open or not. My love, (to Mild) I don't have much time I have. I can't wait for tomorrow because it's already slipped from hands.

Please Mildly don't stop me to live my today fully.

I don't know about tomorrow, no one knows what will happen tomorrow but at least we can live our present fully and my present is.....

(hold Mild's hand) is you *sob* please Mild live with me as much I have time to. I... I love you so much Mildly. But I have to leave. " Said Milly while crying. Mild again cried loudly and hugged her. Gulf cried too and Mew took Gulf out of their room to make Gulf calm.

🎶🎶🎶
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
Cause this just don't feel right to me
I wanna raise your spirits
I want to see you smile but
Know that means I'll have to leave...
🎶🎶🎶

" Milly, my love, my everything, my world you are my everything! Please don't leave me I can't live without you. *sobs* I have no future without you. I don't want to step on future if I don't have you my side! Please *crying* please Milly stop for me. " Said Mild while crying. Milly wiped his tears.

" I have no other choice my love. " Said Milly weakly and mild look at her and kissed her lips softly with full of love. Milly smiled and kissed him back.

" Let's go to amusement park. Only for you. " Said mild. Milly nodded and bounced like a happy kid. Mild chuckled weakly.

(A/N:- Now this two are making so tough me to even edit now.... My tears not stopping even if it's the second time I'm uploading😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 why they are so precious 😭😭😭)

Finally they reached to where Milly wanted to be with mild Gulf and Mew.....

Milly was so happy that she finally can ride all the rides with Mild and everyone and can live fully! Mild was keep admiring Milly's innocence. While Gulf was looking at Milly with full of love as brother.

" Let's go nowwww!! Let's start with.... " Said Milly but Gulf interrupted.

" Milly, not big rides it's not good for your health. " Said Gulf. Milly nodded and pouted like a baby. All boys chuckled.

" Stop pouting baby! He is right. Only those rides where you are comfortable to. Not all! " Said mild. Milly giggled.

" Such a naughty boy! Want to give me ride in front of them? Hoiiiiiii so naughty!! Shameless! " Said Milly teasingly. Mew and Gulf laughed loudly and Mild blushed with the tease. Mild tickled her and Milly laughed loudly. .

🎶🎶🎶
Know that means I'll have to leave
Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier...
🎶🎶🎶

" Let's go my love? " Asked Mild. Milly nodded, Gulf and Mew as well. And they started their day! With those rides where Milly won't get health issues. Only few rides.

Milly was having a lot of fun there ans Mild was giving all the enjoyment which she wants! Gulf was happy to see her happy.

With so much stubbornness shown, Milly went to this ride and her health becomes a bit unwell there which becomes a serious stress for the boys. But Milly chuckled and told that she is fine and she is strong as rock!

🎶🎶🎶
So I'll go, I'll go
I will go, go, go
So I'll go, I'll go
I will go, go, go
🎶🎶🎶

Mild shook his head but smiled. Mew and Gulf sighed because they can't say no to her. Mild gave her the meds and she again started roaming around while holding hands with Milly and Gulf. Mew was keep clicking pics of them, selfies to capture this day.

And this is how their day went and finally they ride the giant big wheel! In which Milly told Mild to kiss her to make this day memorable. In one box, Milly and mild sat and in other Mew and Gulf.

🎶🎶🎶
Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier....
🎶🎶🎶

Mew kissed Gulf and Mild kissed Milly when the ferries wheel on the top. They seal their beautiful love with a sweet kiss there. Mild and Milly attached their foreheads together and said how much they love each other.

" Baby I love you so much! My wifey! " Said Mew while hugging Gulf and looking at him. Gulf blushed.

" I love you too boo. My hubby. " Said Gulf shyly. After this ride they all roam around and four of them enjoyed their beautiful amusement eve together! And this how they completed Milly's another wish.

Next morning, Milly made a wish to have sizzling barbeque in the backyard. Mew arranged everything as Gulf told her and told Mild not to worry they will arrange everything.

Mew's mom helped Mew and Gulf for the arrangements of this BBQ party for Milly. Milly was extremely happy that his Gulf os doing so much for her and they reached Mew's house and had a beautiful time all together.

🎶🎶🎶
Even though I might not like this
I think that you'll be happier, I want you to be happier
🎶🎶🎶

Mew's dad and mom met Milly and told her that she is the most strongest person they met and gave her all the concern love to her. Milly felt so pure and beautiful. Mew's parents are like angels to her.

They all cheersed and started eating while they gave Milly less oiled food so that she won't get sick more again ans fresh juice which she can consume. This is all Gulf had handled and Milly hugged Gulf for all this.

" Cheers to love! " Said Mew. All raised glasses and Gulf blushed.

" Cheers to our bond! " Said Gulf happily and everyone raised glasses.

" Cheers to life.... " Said Milly and look down sullenly. Mild hugged her and cheered her up!

🎶🎶🎶
Then only for a minute
(only for a minute)
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I wanna raise your spirits
I want to see you smile but
Know that means I'll have to leave
🎶🎶🎶

" Cheers for my Milly!!! " Said Mild.

" Cheers to my bestie's strongest angel......Milly!!!!!!!! " Said Gulf. Milly sobbed happily and nodded.

All were eating and talking about their old days. Gulf and mild was keep bickering and mild was telling lame jokes as usual while Gulf hitting his head.

Mew and Gulf saw Milly was keep smiling and laughing all the time, Mew smiled and started telling more jokes and making the environment worth remembering.

Mild immediately got an idea and started dancing funnily in front of everyone while playing music which made Milly laughed loudly and fully. Mild smiled happily because to make Milly happy he can do anything.

And this is how...... They fulfilled all the wishes of Milly. And Milly was extremely happy but sad too that this happiness is just temporary but still she lived each and every passing second of her life.

🎶🎶🎶
Know that means I'll have to leave
Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier
🎶🎶🎶

***song ends***

But now... Deep down inside.... Milly knows....

It's time for the last wish to be revealed in front of everyone and she knows this is going to be the hardest one!

Because...... Love can't be shared to anyone else...

***---***---***---***---***---***

Still this chapter and coming ones makes me cry cry! Milly! That character is still cherishable and whenever I edit this chapters feels like real to me😚😚😚😭😭🤧🤧

Also the character 'Type' from love me till the end..... Makes me feel like real and proud to make such characters to whom some readers fell in love with those characters made by me. 🤩🤩🤩❤❤❤😚😚🥺🥺

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 11.7K 51
Warning โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
122K 6.8K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
82.2K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
7.2K 373 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...