OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINEπŸ”ž
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) πŸ”ž
8. LIMITATIONSπŸ”ž
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOUπŸ”ž
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTHπŸ”ž
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDEDπŸ”ž
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON πŸ’•
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNGπŸ”ž
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE 😞
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOUπŸ”ž
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT πŸ”ž
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD

1.3K 75 13
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Ready with your popcorns and tissues??? Haha go go fast and take them with you while reading and.....

Let's begin!!!🍿🍿🤩🤩🤧🤧

***---***---***---***---***---***

The same evening,

When Tar came back home, he had many plans how to destroy mew and Gulf's marriage because he won't let them live together now... Tar want Mew so that his revenge will be complete!

When Tar entered his house, he saw Tum was sitting on a chair with head hung and he was completely looking mad and room lights were dark. Tar gulped and flinched.

" P'tum? What you are doing here? In dark place? Is everything ok? " Asked Tar. Tum deeply sighed and got up.

" You really need to ask this? Huh? You are so much expert to make fool around right? I trusted you and I treated that one day I will make you fall for me! Daily I'm praying for that day and at the end this is what I came to know!? " Said Tum angrily. Tar was confused.

" P......P'tum?? " Said tar.

" You really think you can cheat me and do anything behind me and still I will be in your side? If you think this...

You are absolutely right hahahahahhahaha!! " Said Tum and laughed loudly. Tar laughed loudly and they both hugged each other.

" Phi! You scared me hahahaha!!! Gosh for a second I thought you are doubting on me for real!!! " Said Tar.

" I was practising upcoming dialogues Tar. But, I have to say, our plan is going on track perfectly!! " Said Tum evilly. Tum and tar both were involved on this. Tar smirked evilly and kissed Tum's lips softly.

" I love you so much P'tum! Thank you for joining me in this revenge. I can't let them live who killed my ______ " Said Tar. Tum kissed back and smiled.

" I know you and him too. I saw you so broken when Mew and gulf did that! And at that time we made this plan and it's going on track!

Mew called me today and told me everything about you and him happening in office. I was trying to control my laugh! Hahha poor Mew he thinks I'm innocent and got cheated by my upcoming boyfriend but he don't even know I'm the one who met in on reunion intentionally and became good friend of him more by wining trust.

I'm the one who begged him to take you on job so that we can execute our plan. It's our plan and Danggggg!!! now they both will fall more in our trap! " Said Tum and laughed evilly. Tar smiled and hugged Tum.

" Phi what's the next move now? " Asked Tar while hugging Tum.

" Next step to mess up with their life! Plan is set already we will execute it after some days. Let Mew think that they won. " Said Tum evilly. Tar smirked.

" I believe you phi! And your evils plans too! " Said Tar and laughed evilly.

Game on!!

Next morning, at Suppasit mansion

It was a beautiful morning, sun rises, bird chirping and singing a beautiful melody to everyone. Mew's parents were having tea together and finally they got some time to spend with each other.

Hugging and being clingy they still do in this age even if they are old but their love is still young. While Mew and Gulf...

Mew was doing some work on his tab even if he was on holiday he need to do some work before Gulf wake or else Gulf will scold him that on holiday he is working. While Gulf was sleeping on Mew's arms.

Suddenly, Gulf 's phone rang. Gulf groaned in sleep and bend towards other side and took his phone and saw it was Mild's number. Gulf was mad at mild that he didn't even contact him, both even replied Gulf's 100+ messages and calls.

Gulf decided he will tease mild and he didn't picked the call and went back to Mew's arms. Mew smiled and hold Gulf closely and trying to finish his work fast.

But again the phone rang.... It was from Mild. Gulf groaned again and ended the call. Mew chuckled.

" Shouldn't you pick up!? " Asked Mew. Gulf shook his head.

" He would probably apologizing for not picking up my calls. Why to pick him at first let him be. I will talk later.

Today is your and my day off and I will just laze around. " Said Gulf and slept again in Mew's arms and Gulf's face was looking so adorable like a cute little chubby bread.

Suddenly Mew got an idea and he smirked a little and out his tablet beside and cupped Gulf's face and make him look up to him. Gulf was confusingly. Mew was tracing his naughty hands slowly and sensually to gulf's shoulder, neck, cheeks and smiling beautifully.

" Why are you smiling? " Asked Gulf cutely. Mew smiled more.

" Well it's our day off. " Said Mew while tracing his hand everywhere.

" And? " Asked Gulf cutely.

" And..... You are at home. " Said Mew softly. Gulf nodded.

" Of course! " Said Gulf and blinked several times like a baby.

" So..... Shall we do something now? " Asked Mew in sensuous low voice. Gulf smirked and they both gave a peck to each other lips.

Mew smiled and he slowly pushed Gulf down gently and hovered him and started kissing Gulf's lips softly yet passionately. Gulf was kissing back while cupping Mew's face and they were so into their kiss and it was about to get deepen but then....

*phone ring sound*

Gulf sighed and Mew chuckled and they both got up and Gulf ended the call again.

" Just pick up. " Said Mew. Gulf said nothing and lean his face closer to Mew and attached his lips softly with Mew. Mew smiled and started kissing Gulf's beautiful plumpy lips passionately and caressing gulf's face.

So beautiful kiss was about to get deepen when their tongues get involved and tasting each other at best. Mew was totally eating Gulf with that kiss and Gulf never complained about it but......

*phone ring sound*

Gulf sighed loudly and meeting chuckled softly. Gulf was so pissed that he need to know why mild is calling so much. When Gulf tired to reach he didn't picked and now he is calling like the world is going to end.. But Gulf has no idea what he is going to happen.

" Gulf, pick up! " Said Mew.

" Hoi!! This better be important! " Said Gulf cute sulkingly and picked up the call.

Gulf:- Why you calling now huh? You remember me finally? Huh?

Mild:- Gulf I'm sorry for not picking up your calls. I have some reasons.

Gulf:- Really? Reasons? What are they let me hear too. You must be busy with your love life I didn't say anything on that but at least you can pick calls! Can't you?

(The time Gulf and mild was talking, Mew like an evil baby went inside the blanket and started kissing Gulf's tummy and everywhere. Gulf eyes wide and he closed his eyes when Mew was coming up while planting kisses.)

Mild:- Gulf, we need you. (Serious sad tone)

Gulf:- Mild? You okay? Why you sounding so sad? Is everything fine?

Mild:- Can you come to my house? We will talk here.

Gulf:- Firstly tell me what is going on!?

Mild:- I'm asking again, can you come to my house? If Mew is there take him too if he can. Milly... *sobs silently* wants to talk about something.

Gulf:- Milly? What happened? Did you two fought?

Mild:- Come here we need you man!

Gulf:- Okay okay calm down! I will be there with Mew. He has a holiday today. We will come at noon. Okay?

Mild:- Ok see yah. Please come soon. (Sadly)

Gulf:- Mild what is wrong... Hello?? Hello?????

Call was ended. Gulf put his phone aside while Mew was kissing Gulf's neck and nibbling his cute little ears. Gulf was getting frustrated that what is wrong with them and he pushed Mew gently.

" What are you doing? " Said Gulf with eyebrows furrowed.

" You know what I'm doing. " Said Mew seductively while still in hovering position. Gulf sighed and smiled.

" Mew, Mild wants you and me to go to meet them today they want to talk something serious. Please Mew let's go there. Mild was sounding so sad and serious as I have never seen him like this before! Please! " Said Gulf. Mew nodded.

" I heard it too. Don't worry we will go but before that.... Let's have a quick round. I'm so horny right now I can't stop myself. " Said Mew. Gulf smirked and they again started kissing each other and had a quick morning round.

After their quickie both immediately get freshed, got ready and took breakfast and immediately went to Mild's flat. Mew was driving and Gulf was looking outside the window with deep thoughts.

" What happened love? " Asked Mew.

" I don't know why I'm having a very bad vibe as if something is wrong gonna happen. " Said Gulf.

" Don't think like that. Mild and Milly will be fine. I'm guessing that maybe they fought or else they must be marrying with each other and giving you this news as a surprise. " Said Mew. Gulf eyes brighten.

" I wish your words to be true Mew! Mild and Milly meant for each other and they should marry and live together...forever! " Said Gulf happily. Mew nodded and they immediately went to Mild's house.

At Mild's flat,

The moment Mew and Gulf knock the door, mild open with a sad smile. Gulf immediately hugged mild. He was dying to meet him. Mew never felt jealous when it comes to Mild as they are bestest friends.

But Mew saw mild was sobbing. Gulf realised it too and broke the hug.

" What's wrong buddy please tell me its killing me. Please tell me! " Said Gulf worriedly. Mild wiped his tears and told them to come inside ans hugged Mew too.

" Where is Milly? " Asked Gulf.

" Here. " Said Milly weakly. Gulf turned around and saw Milly was standing behind him and she was looking so weak. Gulf eyes wide and he went to her.

" Milly??? What is wrong with you? Why you are so weak? What the hell is going on??? " Asked Gulf panickingly. Milly sobbed and smiled sadly.

" I'm glad you both came here. Take a sit. " Said Milly weakly.

" Don't give me this shit. I'm scaring like hell!! Tell me what is going on here!!!!!! " Shouted Gulf in frustration. Milly and Mild look at each other and nodded. It's time for MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD in front of Gulf.

" I'm dying Gulf. I'm... *sobs* I'm dying. " Said Milly. Gulf was stunned. Mew as well.

" Y....you what? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?? " Said Gulf scariedly. Milly bursted into tears and hugged Gulf tightly and cried loudly.

" I'm.... I.. *crying hard* I am having stomach cancer and I have only 2months left to live. " Said Milly in between crying. Gulf felt like his whole world get shattered. He can't even feel strength in his legs.

With a biggest shock he got, Gulf got unconscious and he fainted on floor. Mew and Mild went to Gulf and tried to wake him up.

" Baby!!!! Wake up! Shit Mild get some water please!!! " Said Mew in shock. Mild went to kitchen and took glass of water. Milly was keep fanning above Gulf's face and crying hard.

Mild gave that glass to. Mew and Mew sprinkled that water droplets in his hand to Gulf's face and try to make him wake up. After few sprinkle Gulf woke up and get up immediately and his body was shaking.

" This is not true!! This is not true!!!! You are like my sister Milly. You have no rights to leave me and Mild. We can't live without you!!! WE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUUUUUU!!! " shouted Gulf in shock state. Mew went to Gulf and hugged him tightly to make him calm. He can't see his baby like this also Mew was feeling so bad for Milly even if they are not that close but still...

Mild and Milly cried loudly. They knew this will be the reaction after hearing this. But Gulf is so broken. Mew was keep trying to make him calm. Gulf went to milly and mild and hugged them and cried loudly.

Mew was so emotional to see this. He knows their bond and friendship is beyond words.

" Mi... Milly you can't leave me! You are like my sister. I don't have any sister but you. You can't leave me like this! You are not allowed! You heard me Milly??? You are not allowed!!!

Ans mild how he will live without you huh? How can you live us like that?? why you didn't took care of yourself!!!!!!! " Said Gulf while crying his lungs out. Milly hugged Gulf and caressed his back. While Mew was trying to make Mild calm

" I have no choice Gulf. I can't do anything. Only some meds are making me survive to live few days but till how..... I don't know. Please Gulf please be strong after I die you need to take care of Mild. He needs support and I believe you. " Said Milly while sobbing. Mild cried hard and Mew was keep hugging and making him calm.

" I'm so sorry Milly to hear this. This is so shocking for us especially Gulf. I know you three share a beautiful bond. " Said Mew. Milly nodded.

" I know Mew. I wish I could have live more but.... I can't. Please Mew and Gulf take care of Mild behind me. We need you. Please! " Begged Milly in front of Mew and Gulf. Gulf hugged her and told her to keep quiet. So heartbreaking moment for everyone.

It took 3-4 hours for them to calm. And they took seat.

" When this happened? " Said Mew.

" Months before I wasn't feeling well and vomiting blood. I went to my uncle doctor and he told me I'm having cancer which crossed that stage that I can't survive now.

It took days got Mildy to accept this and after that we decided to tell you this Gulf. " Said Milly. Gulf nodded and hugged Mild.

" I'm sorry mild for being so rude on call. I was angry that you are ignoring me but now I came to know. I'm sorry buddy forgive me! " Said Gulf while sobbing. Mild nodded and hugged back. Milly smiled and got up.

" Guys guys! Enough of cry cry! Now let me celebrate my last days with my closed ones! Gulf I have made a last wishes list in which I wanted to spend time with you all! Please Mew and Gulf will you both be with me for last days of mine? " Said Milly in soft tone. Gulf and Mew nodded and gave a salute to her.

" As you say our highness! " Said Gulf and Mild. Mew chuckled and nodded. Mild smiled sadly.

" Yaayyy my boyssss!! " Said Milly excitedly. Everyone there feel bad for her as she was so excited to spend her last days with them. They all look at each other and nodded happily and decided to give all the happiness to Milly.

I will try my best to give you all happiness Milly.... Its going to be hard for us but we can give you all happiness! Said Gulf to himself and hugged Mew.

I love you do much Milly. I can't live without you but the least I can do is to give you all the happiness which you deserve... Because you are the reason I smile and you are the reason I'm living.

It's hard to survive but I have Gulf and Mew by my side. I can do this.... I will do this for you Milly I love you. Said Mild and hugged Milly and smiled.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 11.7K 51
Warning βš οΈπŸ”ž.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
125K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
13.4K 711 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...