OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE๐Ÿ”ž
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) ๐Ÿ”ž
8. LIMITATIONS๐Ÿ”ž
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU๐Ÿ”ž
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH๐Ÿ”ž
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED๐Ÿ”ž
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON ๐Ÿ’•
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG๐Ÿ”ž
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜ž
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU๐Ÿ”ž
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT ๐Ÿ”ž
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

21. CAN'T LOSE YOU

1.2K 74 14
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Before starting I think you all need to take some tissues with you. 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧 beginning is quiet heartbreaking 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

At Mild's house,

" Mildy, my love please firstly whatever I'm going to tell you, you have to listen calmly, first let me tell you that I love you so much and I'm always blessed that you came into my life.

The moment you came into my life, the moment we proposed our love to each other and the moment you proposed ne for marriage.....I'm never gonna forget this till my last breath. But God has decided something else for us. I'm sorry Mild my love my everything but I have to.....I....this is so hard for me to tell you. " Said Milly with head hung with few beautiful tears in her eyes and holding both the hands of Mild. They were sitting on their sofa while Mild was just confused and scared on what is wrong with her.

" Milly, baby what is wrong with you? Listen I love you so much and I'm always by your side. but something is off here. Tell me baby what happened? What doctor said? Please tell me. " Said Mild in a very soft tone. Milly just bursted into tears and hugged. Mild eyes wide.

" I'm scaring now whatever it is tell me. I'm here with you beside you. We will face it together! We will consult too doctors don't worry but tell me first what doctor said? " Said Mild with full of worry. Milly took deep breath while sobbing badly.

" I... I'm sorry Mild but here I won't let you face this together because God has wrote something else for me. " Said Milly and bursted in to tears again. Mild felt like his is losing his mind in passing second.

" Stop playing word puzzles with me and tell me what doctor told you?? " Said Mild in a raised voice because he was scared a lot.

" I........I'm having s....stomach cancer which has reached to a s....stage that I can't survive more than 3 .....*sobs* 3 months. I'm dying mildy....I'm dying. " Said Milly. Mild felt like his soul left his body. He was shock, stunned, this situation was for him like a nightmare is what he is looking. He left Milly's hands.

" N.... No this is not real. You... You can't leave me. No.... No I won't let you go! How am I supposed to live? No!!!!! Nooooooooo!!!!! You are joking with me right? It's a prank right? " Asked Mild subconsciously with tears rolling down from his eyes. Milly shook his head and cried loudly.

Mild got up and started throwing things everywhere while shouting, screaming loudly frustratedly. Milly went to Mild and try to make him stop and calm but mild has lost all the senses.

" Noooooooo!!!! You can't leave me Milly!!! You are love of my life!!! How dare you do this to me!!!!!! I will die with you! Let's die together!!! Let me die! Let me die let me die let me die let me die let me die let me die!!!!!! I CAN'T LOSE YOU DAMMIT! *Milly trying to stop Mild but Mild jerked her hands and throwing things everywhere*

I will eat poison!!! Or I will hang myself! I will kill myself but I can't live wi- " Said Mild like a mad man and at that moment Milly slapped him hard on face so that Mild can come into senses.

(A/N:- Please don't cry my peeps. I know it hurts😭😭😭😭)

Mild look at Milly and hugged her tightly and fell on floor together while crying loudly. Milly cried loudly with him on his shoulder. This moment was so breaking for them as they were planning to marry soon.

" I'm sorry mildy. I wish I can live whole life with you and spend my each and every second with you but... In front of God we are nothing. What God decided we can't changed. I'm dying mild. I.... " Said Milly and she was just screaming loudly and helplessly.

" This is the reason I always told you to go for body check up always. As this disease was in your dad as well as you told me but you are so stubborn you never listen to me! See this is where we are now! " Said Mild while crying loudly.

" I'm sorry mildy. I'm sorry please forgive me. I don't want to go away from you I love you so much! I CAN'T LOSE YOU! but I have no other choice. " Said Milly. Mild nodded while crying loudly.

" I.... I love you so much and I CAN'T LOSE YOU as well. I don't know how I'm going to live without your presence. Let ne die with you please. Please I beg you. Let me die with you, take me with you please!!!!! Why no doctors can help you to live? What is the use of their fucking degree if they can't save my love's life????????? " Said Mild while begging in front of Milly. Milly cupped Mild's face to make him look at her.

" Listen Mild, You will live for me.....for us! And I'm giving you my swear if you tried to kill yourself, I will think I losed in our love. You don't want me to feel that right? Just a last wish you can consider this.

It's my second last wish please mildy for me live please. " Said Milly. Mild was shooting head at first but Milly kissed his whole face and look at him with pleaded eyes. At last, Mild nodded.

" Okay for you, I will live. Wait.... Second? What's first? " Asked Mild while sobbing.

" I will tell you later. I have two more wishes which is total three and this one is second one for which you agreed. Mildy I love you so much. " Said Milly weakly. Mild cried loudly when Milly is talking about her last wishes. This hurts like someone is stabbing continuously.

Mild got up and pinched himself many times abruptly just yo believe that is it a nightmare or he is actually happening. Milly sobbed and hugged mild tightly.

" Don't do this to me mildy I can't leave you like this. Please stop yourself. " Said Milly. Mild look at her and hugged her tightly again and cried. They both just hugged each other and cried whole night and cursed God for doing this to them. They both can't live without each other but now.... It's only 3 months they have.

At morning,

Mew had an important early meeting so he left early but before going he kissed Gulf's forehead and left. Gulf smiled in sleep but it was very early morning that he didn't woke up.

When Gulf woke up he was alone at bed. He really wants Mew to be with him when he woke up and ope his eyes, but he understood. As Gulf has to again follow the rules, he clicked his picture and send it to Mew.

Gulf got up and did his morning chords and exercise and went to mom to have breakfast with her but surprisingly she wasn't at home. Maids told Gulf that she went to meet some relative as someone die yesterday and she left urgently. He called her and talk with her.

Mew's mom apologize to Gulf for home alone at home due to this urgency. Gulf told her not to apologize and he understand. She thank him and told that she will come soon. Call ended.

Gulf was getting bored because Mew didn't even seen his pic. He had no one to talk but suddenly he saw Jaren was there guarding. He went to Jaren.

" Good morning Jaren! " Said Gulf with a smile. Jaren startled a bit for first but then he smiled.

" Wish you a very good morning Sir! Why you are here? You should be inside! " Said Jaren.

" It's fine I was getting bored and I have no one to talk with so I saw you free so thought to talk with you a bit if you don't mind! " Said Gulf innocently. Jaren smiled happily.

" Sir it's an honour for me that you want to talk with me. I'm glad! " Said Jaren. Gulf smiled and they took a seat. Jaren was hesitating to sit with his crush but Gulf insisted and Jaren took a seat with heavy heart beats.

" So Jaren besides bodyguard job, what else you do? Any hobbies? " Asked Gulf while eating his breakfast.

" I love swimming Sir. It's my favourite! But in this job every hobby get disappeared. " Said Jaren. Gulf nodded.

" Yeah I can understand your job us tough but you, Mace and Cody do a very good job. Me and Mew really trust a lot on you three! " Said Gulf with a smile. Jaren feel like his heart will explode with so much happiness. His crush complimented him.

" Thank you for the compliment Sir! " Said Jaren happily. Gulf smiled and they talk more about other stuffs.

You are so adorable Sir Gulf..... I'm never gonna forget this day when you first time talked with me for so long!

This is a special day for me and I CAN'T LOSE YOU. Even if I'm having one sided love.... I'm happy to have you in my life Sir...... Said Jaren to himself.

While Mew was extremely busy in his work. Today's schedule was so hectic that he didn't even get a chance to see Gulf's morning pic. He got notifications but he couldn't saw.

While Tar was being with Mew all the time as he was assistant and trying to take care of Mew. Mew smiled and thank him for handling files and schedules with him.

Finally Mew got time to sit and relax for sometimes in his cabin and tar was there too. Tar smiled and drooled to see Mew in front of stretching arms and yawning so cutely.

" You are so tired Sir! So hardworking! You work so much today! I should do something for you.....what about....I should give you a shoulder massage! Can I? " Asked tar directly. Mew eyes wide.

" What? No! Obviously not. " Said Mew coldly.

" Come on Sir. I can give a good massage! Give me a chance! " Said tar and whinnied like a kid and went so close to Mew and started touching Mew's shoulder even if Mew was trying to jerk his hands and try to come towards Mew but this time Mew stopped him by pushing a bit.

" Enough Tar! Listen to me very carefully now......If I say you no for anything... That means it's a no clearly. Get it? Only my wife can touch me the way you are trying to nowadays. You think I didn't noticed? I was in work and you work well so I appreciate your skills.

But that doesn't mean I'm that much free with you that you can touch ne anywhere. I'm not. Even if you are my friend's closed one still here you are just an assistant and I'm your boss. I have being noticing this but ignoring a lot but not now.

First Warning okay? " Said Mew very coldly. Tar eyes wide when he heard this. He took step back.

" I'm sorry Sir I didn't know I was trying to cross limits. I will try not to from now on. Please forgive me! " Said Tar. Mew sighed and nodded.

" Better keep this in mind. Not get me a coffee. " Said Mew. Tar nodded and went outside with head hung. Mew really wanted his baby and he opened his CCTV footage camera and saw, Gulf was in his room while folding some washed clothes and putting it in wardrobe.

Mew suddenly saw Gulf was smelling Mew's t-shirt and smiling and hugging that t-shirt like a cute baby. Mew smiled. Only Gulf can make him smile and relax after a tiring day.

Tar came back with a coffee mug in his hand and saw Mew was looking at monitor and smiling so much happily and relaxed. He was confused to whom he is smiling to.

" Sir, your coffee. " Said tar.

" Put it on table and you can leave. And I'm sorry I just lashed out on you because I was quiet tired. But still, don't touch me like that okay? Now you can go. Work is done and I need to talk to my husband! " Said Mew without looking at him. Tar clenched his fist as he was getting angry. Tar tap his feet to think what to do to attract Mew towards him so he turned back and fakely fall on the floor.

" Ahhh my leg!!!! " Said Tar and whinced in pain which was total fake. Mew immediately look at Tar and got up.

" Hey! Be careful! How did you fell down? " Asked Mew.

" Don't know Sir, leg twisted. Can you please help me Sir? I can't get up. " Said Tar. Mew nodded and went to him and helped him to get up which leads to their faces were so closed times each other.

Tar was keep looking at Mew while Mew helped tar to get up while holding him from waist. Tar heart was beating fast.

" You okay Tar? " Asked Mew. Tar nodded.

" Much better than earlier. " Said tar. Mew smiled.

" T......Tar, you are so close to me right now.... Can I..... Can I kiss you? I...I can't hold myself anymore! " Asked Mew in a seductive tone. Tar nodded subconsciously.

Mew smiled and closely and slowly leaned his face ahead. Tar closed his eyes and he was waiting for Mew to touch his lips with his but then suddenly he heard......

" Tar? Tar??? Tarrrrr!!!!! Are you listening????? Tarrrrr!!!!!! Where are you lost???? " Shouted Mew.

Tar shook his head and came back to real world and realised whatever he saw was just a imagination.

" Where you just got lost? What you thinking so deeply? I was keep calling your name! " Asked Mew confusingly. Tar smiled shyly.

" Nothing Sir. Just...... Nothing sorry. You said something? " Asked tar.

" I was saying you can go back home but you spaced out. Nowadays you really spaced out a lot! Is your brain stopped working? Or Tum is not letting you sleep at night? " Asked Mew teasingly. Tar blushed.

" Hahaha no Sir you are taking it wrong! Ok Sir I will leave! " Said tar. Mew nodded and waved a bye to him. Tar nodded and turn around and thought what if he try that imagination part for real? What will happen?

Tar smirked and he took some step ahead and fakely fall down.

" Ahhh my leg!!!! " Said Tar and whinced in pain which was total fake just like his imagination part. Mew immediately look at Tar and got up.

" Hey! Be careful! How you fell down? " Asked Mew.

" Don't know Sir leg twisted. Can you please help me Sir? I can't get up. " Said Tar and Tar thought now according to what he thought Mew will help him to get up and they will be closed. But..

Mew immediately called the receptionist and told her to send someone to help Tar as he was getting Gulf's call. Two employees immediately came and helped tar to get up.

" You okay now tar? " Asked Mew. Tar nodded but cursed himself for doing this. It failed because Mew didn't came.

" Take him to the first aid room and apply the leg sprain spray. It will help for sure. And if anything needed tell me okay? I need to attend my husband's call. Excuse me. " Said Mew. Everyone nodded and took tar to the medical help room.

While Mew picked up the call and talked with Gulf and told him hoe tiring his day went. Their talk always soothes each other.

Meanwhile, when some employees was helping tar to go to medical help room, tar suddenly stand in both the legs and told them that he is feeling fine now and he will go home and will apply something on it. They nodded and went back to their work with questionable face.

What a golden opportunity I was about to have but....

* sigh* it's fine. Not today but soon this dream will be real! I will make it one day for real!

Because I CAN'T LOSE YOU Mew! Today you didn't helped me because of your husband... But soon you will leave him! I need to plan something!

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 12.4K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! แ ( แ› )แŸ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...
325K 16.9K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
284K 11.6K 51
Warning โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
155K 6.7K 52
An ultimate romance, love, jealousy madness of 2 people who are attracted to each other but hard to accept their feelings...