OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE🔞
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) 🔞
8. LIMITATIONS🔞
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU🔞
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH🔞
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED🔞
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON 💕
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG🔞
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE 😞
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU🔞
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT 🔞
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)

1.3K 77 6
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin with the part 1 of college reunion!!! 😍😍🥳🥳🥳🎉🎊🎉🎉

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf got up and went to washroom. Mew saw him going but didn't said anything and when he came back he saw Mew was waiting for him.

" What? " Said Gulf coldly to Mew but he was shocked when Mew said.....

" Baby, we will go tomorrow in the reunion. " Said Mew with a smile. Gulf eyes wide in shock.

" What.... What did you just said?? " Asked Gulf shockingly. Mew nodded and hugged Gulf tightly.

" I'm sorry baby I didn't realised how much you wanted me to be with you as husbands, I failed somehow to keep you happy. Please give me a chance to prove my love to you.

I can understand your emotions. After marriage I went back to work but didn't realised that you need me more! I'm sorry baby for not being a good husband towards you. Give me a chance and I will prove it to you. I swear baby. Please don't hate me. " Said Mew while sobbing. Gulf broke the hug after sometime and look at Mew direct into eyes and wiped the tears.

" Mew I never hated you. Whatever you set for me now I try to follow every. But in return, I'm getting nothing from you. Just having sex is not love. It's just a way to show your passion and love. But Mew, I need you not your body. I need my husband to be with me.

A normal married couple stuffs I want to do with you. Not only sleeping with you but also watching stars with you at night, talking with you whole night, going on dates with you, we don't even went for honeymoon. I want outing, campaign, many things I have planned.

But even for a single reunion event, you said no directly. So this is how I will react. There is nothing I can say more Mew. Hope you understand. " Said Gulf. Mew was shocked when he heard what Gulf said. He was feeling so guilt that he didn't even made his baby happy.

Even if it's just some week now after their marriage but still..... Gulf want Mew's attention as husband. Mew understood and picked Gulf in a bridal style and placed him on bed and lay beside him and cuddled.

" I love you baby. I love you so much you have no idea! " Said Mew while caressing Gulf's face. Gulf smiled.

" I love you too Mew. " Said Gulf and he immediately fell into sleep in Mew's warm arms. Mew chuckled and keep looking at Gulf's beautiful face and then..... After some hours, sleep overtook him.

Next day....... It's time to got for school reunion! They were looking so handsome!!

Gulf and Mew was all set to leave for reunion. Gulf informed Mild and they are coming. Mild was beyond happy that his bestest friend his coming with him there. Mild and Milly were also excited to meet old college friends.

Mew and Gulf hugged their parents as Mew's mom and dad was soo happy that Mew said yes happily not forcefully. They hugged and bid goodbyes and left for school.

" Baby? Are you excited!!? " Asked Mew happily while driving car. Gulf bounced happily like a small kid.

" Yessss!!! I'm so so so dammmm excited!! Omg we are going to meet so many people there!! Our classmates!!! Everyone!!!! School friends!!! Let's go fast naaa!! " Said Gulf. Mew giggled.

" Hahaha baby calm down naaa we will reach soon!! " Said Mew and they really reached after few minutes and parked their car and saw Mild and milly was waiting for them in the parking. Mild was looking amazing today!

Mew and Gulf went to them and hugged them. Mild thanked Mew for coming today. Mew nodded and they all went inside.

Inside the college premises, people were hugging each other...... Sobbing happily after meeting like ages, giggling and laughing loudly while remembering some old school moments.

MewGulf smiled to each other and went inside. Some students of their class recognize Gulf and Mild, they shouted Gulf's and Mild's name.

" Gulfffffffff is this youuuuuu omgggggggggg!!!!!! Milddddd dude!!!! " Said some old classmate and hugged mild and Gulf tightly. Mild hugged back happily. Gulf really want to hug back but then he realised what Mew said at home before leaving.......

/flashback few moments before/

" Baby, in the reunion many people will come to us to talk or hug, even if someone is coming to hug you there you won't hug them back.... Strictly.....Clear? " Said Mew in deep tone. Gulf nodded and sighed.

/flashback ends/

Gulf didn't hugged that classmate back just leaned his body a bit in the hug. Mew saw that and he was happy that Gulf was following what he told before leaving. Some students recognize Mew and they called Mew towards them.

" Baby some of my friends calling me I will be back. Behave okay? Be a good baby. " Whispered Mew in Gulf ears and kissed on cheek. Gulf nodded with sullen face. Mew nodded and excused himself and went towards his friends.

Gulf was laughing loudly and talking with his classmates and remembering some college time days.

" Hahaha yes yes I remember that fat when we bullied that teacher by interrupting lecture hahahaha we were evils back there! " Said Gulf and everyone laughed. One classmate gave a high five towards Gulf and in fun and enjoyment, Gulf gave back.

Mew was even if being with his friends, still his eyes we're only on Gulf. He was feeling extreme level of jealousy and that's why he was avoiding this event.

Gulf was so much enjoying this moment happily and fully. Mew can't take this anymore so he excused himself and went towards Gulf and grabbed him from waist. Gulf and everyone there eyes wide in shock.

" What's the fun going here? Join me also!!!! " Said Mew excitedly while looking at Gulf and putting his hand in gulf's shoulder. Gulf smiled.

" We were just remembering some old times which I spent with them! " Said Gulf. Mew nodded.

" Yeah I know you all were very naughty hahah! And it's good actually hahahah! " Said Mew and laughed loudly and everyone joined him laughing except Gulf because Mew was keeping pressing and pinching Gulf waist softly just to grab attention.

This reunion was going amazing!!!! People are dancing, enjoying the moments...... Talking with their favourite lecturers and just living the moment again!

Such reunions were like a blessing to them. Lhong and turbo were bit late but they joined the party too and Gulf hugged them and they all went to the dance floor!

" Beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen..... Let's hit this dance floor!!!!!!!!! Come on guyssss join us here!!!!!!!!! " Said the DJ boy and he was playing very cool songs.

Turbo, Lhong, mild and milly were dancing and jumping excitedly while drinking some refreshment there. While, Mew and Gulf was dancing but very closely. They were dancing as Mew's hands were on Gulf' waist and Gulf's hands encircled Mew's neck.

Some couples and single persons there were so jealous and screaming happily to see such a beautiful and passionate couple on the dance floor. DJ guy suddenly plates some Romantic songs.

" So my beautiful people over here... Having fun right!!!!! Let's have some love in the air..... Some couples dances.... So all the beautiful in this house..... Come to the stage and fire this dance floor with the passion of your love!! " Said the DJ guy. All the beautiful couples came to the stage and they started doing couple dances.

Mew and Gulf were lost in their own beautiful world.

" Baby you enjoying? " Said Mew lovingly. Gulf nodded happily.

" I'm loving itttttt!!! Thank you for coming here with me!!! So glad you know I'm telling everyone about you that you are my husband and you are only mine!!! " Said Gulf shyly in baby tone. Mew smiled.

" Yes baby I'm yours only yours and..... *pulled Gulf more close to him from waist* you are mine... Only! " Said Mew. Gulf blushed hard and nodded slowly. Mild and everyone look at MewGulf and smiled happily.

" They are really heavenly made, right guys? " Said turbo. Everyone nodded and agreed.

" You are absolutely right turbo! They are truly heavenly made. Just look at them and their love... It's so real!!! And so soothing! " Said Milly happily but Milly had no idea what mild has planned for her today.

" Baby, I need to say something to you...... Can I? " Said mild. Milly nodded. Mild took a deep breath and went to DJ and told him to stop the songs and took a mic in his hands.

" Ladies and gentlemen attention here. I'm so glad that our college organized this beautiful reunion! Because of this... I want to do something special here..... To someone special to me! " Said mild. Everyone were standing in a round and MewGulf were shocked too that what is mild up to.

Mild went to Milly slowly and look at her. " This is the girl I met here first time I remember we get bumped accidentally and God had wrote our love story! I'm so blessed to have you in my life Milly you have no idea how blessed I'm. " Said mild and he took some steps backward.

" Let's recreate the moment Milly. Please! " Said Mild. Milly was so overwhelmed. She nodded and took some steps back. And they both imagined the day they firstly officially met.......

/flash back years ago/

(A/N:- If you forget just a reminder this happened in book 1 chapter 6....MILD'S MISTAKE)

While Mild was going to the faculty room with so much burden, he get bump to someone on the way. Because of that, all the papers fell on the ground .

" Shiaaaaaaaa!!....Are you blind??? Can't you......." His sentence hung when Mild saw to whom he got bumped. Mild felt like time stopped and his heart was started beating fast.

" Oh I m so so sorry. I was not focusing. It's totally my fault . Wait let me help you. " A girl looking apologetically towards mild.

" I... it's..o.oo...okay! I..am.ss...sssorryy too! " Mild was stuttering. This feeling was really something else.

Mild and that girl was trying to catch the papers . Some papers were easy to grab but some papers flew away due to wind.

Suddenly on one paper, unexpectedly both put their hand at the same time and their hand touched. Time stopped. They share an eyelock. That girl was blushing, so was mild.

" Ahem..*coughs* Here! I m sorry again for my mistake. By the way , my name is Milly. Will...you be my friend? " Asked Milly directly looking at Mild's eyes.

" Y..ye....yeah yeah sure why not. M...my..*coughs* My name is Mild. It was nice to meet you and thank you for the help!! " Mild was literally blushing.

" Nice to meet you too mild . See ya bye! " Said Milly by handling him the papers. She smiled and she left.

/flashback ends/

The same moment get recreated. Milly and mild come towards each other and get bumped again but not accidentally now.... Very gently.

" Shiaaaaaaaa!! *giggle* Are you blind??? " Said Mild and laughed. Milly laughed too. Mild felt like again time stopped and his heart was again started beating fast just like that day.

" I'm sorry I didn't focused. My fault. " Said Milly and sobbed happily. Mild smiled and hold Milly's hand just like that day their hands get touched for the first time. Mild smile and bend down on one kneel.

Milly's eyes we're wide in shock. People there were screaming, jumping and cheering for Mild.

" Milly, we have been together for like many years but now I want to take a step ahead with you.... I want you now as my wife...... Just a promotion *giggle and one kneel down*

Milly will you marry me? " Said mild while taking out a small box of ring and showed towards Milly. Milly covered his face with her hands and she just bursted into tears. Everyone there were clapping and cheering for them and for this beautiful moment!

" Say yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes! " Said everyone over there and cheering for Milly to say yes including Mew, Gulf, Lhong and everyone.

" Yes!!! Yessss a bigggggg yessss I will marry you!!! " Said Milly. Mild bursted into tears happily and wore the ring to milly and hugged her tightly. Everyone there was cheering and shouted happily and clapping for them. Mild hold milly from waist and turn her everywhere in air.

Gulf was so touched with this moment! He remembered from this the day mew proposes him after the family dinner. Gulf was lost in that day remembering. Mew saw that gulf is lost somewhere.

" What happened baby? " Said Mew.

" I didn't expected this hungry pig can do such a beautiful moment!!! It's so beautiful to recreate some old moment in the same way it happened back there! " Said Gulf. Mew nodded.

" Yeah it was a beautiful proposal he did! I agree recreating moments are beautiful!! " Said Mew and he immediately got an idea.

" Well...... We can recreate a moment as well.... But personally! " Said Mew with a smirk.

" Really?? omg sureeeeee!!! But...... Which??? " Asked Gulf excitedly.

" Our first kiss. " Said Mew and smirked. Gulf eyes wide and he remind the day they had their first kiss.........

***---***---***---***---***---***
Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
229K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
69.3K 3.4K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...
83.6K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...