OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE๐Ÿ”ž
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) ๐Ÿ”ž
8. LIMITATIONS๐Ÿ”ž
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU๐Ÿ”ž
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH๐Ÿ”ž
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED๐Ÿ”ž
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON ๐Ÿ’•
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG๐Ÿ”ž
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜ž
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU๐Ÿ”ž
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT ๐Ÿ”ž
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

15. ASK PERMISSION

1.4K 89 18
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Should we talk with him? He won't say no to me! Let me talk with him and convince him! I want us to go there. You me mild Mew everyone! " Said Milly. Gulf and Mild look at her.

" Sure you can try. Let's see and hope for the best. " Said Gulf and they sighed and ate their food and went back to shopping. And at that time, Gulf got a mail of invitation but he sighed.

Whole time Gulf was in deep thinking that would mew will say yes or no?? He really wants to go for this farewell with Mew as he never get a chance to go somewhere with Mew. But, Gulf knows that mew is total possessive for him so maybe he won't let go. Even if he himself is invited.

" Gulf...... Why you are in so deep thinking? Don't worry dude. Leave on us. We both will try to talk with Mew about this! Don't worry please look at your face it's all pale! " Said Mild. Gulf sighed.

" It's just that..... I really want to come with him at reunion but he won't let me I know. " Said Gulf.

" Don't worry Gulf. We will talk with him and..... I have a trick for you. You can use that on him and trust me, he will melt. It's my trick! " Said Milly and whispered that in Gulf's ears. Gulf heard and nodded. He can do this.

" Oiii!! Tell me also naaa!!! " Said mild and whinnied like a kid.

" If I will tell you.... They it won't work on you from next time hahahaha! I need to play safe also! All hubby/ boyfriends are same! " Said Milly sarcastically. Mild pouted.

" Okay as you said at the said, I will do this trick and let's see it will work or not. But first let me talk to him if that also don't work... Then I will use this trick! Okay? " Said Gulf. Everyone nodded and they giggled. Cody was looking at them and smiled. They look so adorable and Gulf was so happy. Cody was happy for Gulf.... But sad for Jaren.

After the shopping everyone went back to home safely. Cody took Gulf safely to back home and took all the bags to their room. Gulf went to mew's mom and hugged her from behind.

" I'm back mom! " Said Gulf. Mew's mom smiled and turn around and hugger him back.

" How's your day my sweetie? " Asked mew's mom. Gulf was telling everything to mew's mom excitedly like a kid telling his day spend to mom. Mew's mom smiled and she was happy that Gulf has accepted her completely.

" Hahah you had a great day! Now go and get freshed! Mew and your dad must be coming back home now and we all will eat dinner together!! " Said mew's mom.

" Mom, I need to talk about something to you and dad and also with Mew. " Said Gulf.

" We will talk about it when they will come back and tell us all together okay son? " Said mew's mom and Gulf nodded happily and he went back to his room.

Gulf immediately got freshed and wore some comfy t-shirt and lower and at that time his phone rang. It showed mild's number.

Mild:- oii! Did you talk with him?

Gulf:- Let him come home first then I will talk. I gave a hint to mom that I need to talk about something.

Mild:- Good good. Try to convince them as much as you can if not then I will talk with them!

Gulf:- Let's hope for the best and mainly I need Mew yo say yes. Don't get involved. I will manage.

Mild:- I'm praying that he should say yes. I really wanted us to go school like old time!

Gulf:- Me too mild. I want to relive the moment again and spend some time with Mew! But it's now under Mew. Honestly telling, sometimes I feel like suffocated totally!! Rules rules rules.....

Mild:- *laughed loudly* hahah this is the reward of marrying a possessive husband.

Gulf:- Yeah yeah right and actually the thing is.....

(Gulf sentence get hung when suddenly someone came from behind with tiptoe and hugged Gulf from behind and licking his neck sensually.)

Mild:- Buddy?? You there??

Gulf:- I'm..... Mhmm.... Here.

Mild:- Are you okay? What is happening?

Mew:- Mild, he will talk later. You had him all day now can I have my husband?

Mild:- Hey! Sure sure. I will talk with him later. Seeya bye!

Call ended. Mew took Gulf's phone and put it on the table and turn Gulf's body around face to face. Gulf look at Mew and hugged him tightly.

" You came back! When? You scared me naaa~! " Said Gulf. Mew hugged him back.

" I came back when you were busy talking with your blabber mouth bestie. " Said Mew sarcastically. Gulf chuckled.

" Mew, I need to ask you something. " Said Gulf while looking to Mew. Gulf's heart was beating like hell as he was damn nervous.

" Can we talk later? I'm dammm hungry! Let's eat dinner and then we will talk for sure! " Said Mew. Gulf sighed and nodded. Mew gave a peck to Gulf's lips and went to bathroom to get freshed.

Till then, Gulf was preparing himself about how he is going to ask this! He need to ASK PERMISSION from everyone and especially Mew. He knows mom and dad will say yes. But he has a doubt of Mew.

Mew came back after some minutes with t-shirt and lower and hold gulf's hand gently. Gulf came back into senses and look the Mew.

" Why you are in so deep thinking huh? " Asked Mew. Gulf shook his head.

" Nothing. Later. Let's go! " Said Gulf and pulled Mew outside and they went to their dining hall where Mew's mom and dad were talking with each other. Gulf went to dad and hugged him and they all took their seats and servants started serving them food.

They all were eating and talking about their day but Gulf was silent. Mew noticed that but he thought maybe Gulf is tired. Mew's dad noticed that too.

" Gulf, son... Why you are so silent today?? Anything happened? " Asked mew's dad. Gulf eyes wide and he look at mew's dad. Mew and his mom look at Gulf in the middle of their conversation.

" What happened baby? All okay? You are in deep think lately and now being so quite. All okay love? " Asked Mew in soft tone. Mew's mom was looking at Gulf worriedly.

" Mom.... Dad.... Mew..... I need.... I.. I need to ask you something. Umm.... Actually I need to ASK PERMISSION. But I don't know how to ask, I'm nervous to be honest. " Said Gulf.

" Hey my sweetie! You can say it. We are all ears and whatever it is we will permit. You are not a small kid naa! Tell us what is it! " Said mew's mom. Mew also nodded.

" Actually, we...we are invited for our school reunion of out batch. So, everyone got a invitation. I... I really want to go there with Mew. My all friends are going! So.... Mom, dad, Mew.... Can we go? " Asked Gulf like a small kid. Mew's mom and dad laughed loudly. But, Mew's eyes wide in shock

" Oh god son!!! You scared us to death! Hahahaha Hahaha!! You are so innocent!! Still asking our permission for reunion awww!! My son you are so adorable! " Said mew's mom and laughed.

" Honey is right hahaha son! You are so naive. Of course you both can go! We have no issues besides, you both should go and gave fun! Because reunions brings so many memories!! " Said mew's dad. Gulf smiled happily.

" Thank you so much mom!!! Thank you so much dad!!!! Thank you for permitting!!! " Said Gulf excitedly like a kid and bounce on his chair. Mew's mom and dad smiled but then they all realised, Mew was quite all time.

" Mew? Why you silent? Now mom dad gave permission too! You also tell naa! Please can we go there! " Asked Gulf.

" We are not going anywhere. " Said Mew coldly. Gulf and everyone eyes wide. Gulf face fell.

" Huh? Why son? This will be so much fun there! You can go! And don't worry I will take care of work! " Said mew's dad.

" I said we are not going anywhere. I won't allow Gulf in this reunion. I got the invitation too but still, we are not going. " Said Mew in deep tone.

" But Mew..... Everyone is going there and it's not like I'm going alone, you are also there with me, and we will take Jaren, Mace or Cody with us for protection. But please Mew, don't say no! " Said Gulf. He was sad.

" Baby I'm saying this for the last time, we are not going at the reunion. That's final. There are many people will come and..... I don't want anyone to see you. Simple. We are not going. Now eat food. " Said Mew. Gulf had enough of Mew' attitude. He got up from his placed and band at the dining table.

" EVEN IF I FOLLOW EVERY RULE OF YOURS, STILL IN RETURN I'M JUST ASKING A PERMISSION, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN THIS BUT STILL........ I WAS HAVING A VIBE THAT YOU WILL SAY NO ON MY FACE! EVEN IF I OBEY YOU AND YOUR GOD DAMN RULES, STILL THIS IS WHAT YOU DO AT THE END!

FINE THEN...... WE WON'T GO... HAPPY??? " Shouted Gulf in frustration. Mew got up and tried to make Gulf sit back on table.

" You can shout as much you want but eat dinner first, and I don't care but we are not going. Final. " Said Mew but Gulf jerked his hand.

" I'm not hungry. You all can eat. " Said Gulf sadly and he went back to room. Mew sighed and sat back.

" Son son soonnnnnmn!! Please don't go like this eat dinner naa please please!!! " Said mew's mom but Gulf didn't stopped.

" Mew? Why you did this with him? He just want you two to go at that reunion, what's wrong in this huh? See now he just left his dinner like this. " Asked mew's dad.

" Dad, stay out of this! You both have no idea what kind of students we had, many has eyed Gulf and tried to court. At that time I was student so I couldn't do anything. But now my anger and patience level is low. I don't want Gulf to encounter my possessive side all the time. That's why I'm avoiding such places. " Said Mew.

" Listen son, he always accept what you say. He always do what you say. He obey everything you set for him and for his sake. In return he is just asking for reunion and mainly not alone big with you. I think you should allow him. and go with him!

Please Mew try to make him happy. He is so sad right now. He left his dinner also. Please son. Think about it. It's not a big deal which you are making. " Said mew's mom. Mew sighed.

" Give me some time to think. " Said Mew and got up and took Gulf plate with some rice and curd in it.

" I will feed him and eat there. " Said Mew and he went back to their room. Mew's parents sighed.

" Why he is so possessive? Just a reunion. " Said mew's mom. Mew's dad shrugged and they are their dinner and completed it.

When Mew went back to room, he saw Gulf was sitting on the chair neat to window and looking outside with a sad face. Mew sighed and went to Gulf and took a seat in front of him.

" Baby, eat something you can't sleep empty stomach. I bought food here so that we can eat here. I will feed you. Say aaaa! " Said Mew. Gulf sighed.

" I'm not hungry. You can eat. Thank you. " Said Gulf coldly.

" Don't do this to me love. Please don't put your anger in food. " Said Mew.

" I said I'm not hungry. You can eat. Stop forcing me!!! " Said Gulf with a bit raised voice. Mew put the plate aside on table and hold Gulf's shoulder and pulled him close. Gulf eyes wide with this sudden.

" Listen baby, I don't care what you are thinking right now about me. But I won't let you sleep with empty stomach. You already insulted us by leaving the dining table like this. Still I bought food here for you, so better eat. " Said Mew coldly.

" Sorry to insult you then but you insulted me too hy saying no on my face!! Just a reunion is not a big deal for us but you are making it a big deal. So please! I apologize if it's an insult but I'm not hungry, you can shout at me till you want. But I won't eat. " Said Gulf.

" Why you wanted to go for that reunion so badly? It's not like you are not going outside the house! You went to mall, library and many other places. " Said Mew.

" There is some addition, I went to mall, library and my other places..... But alone or maybe with friends. But never with you. Listen Mew, I can understand you have some work and I respect it a lot but didn't you realised, after marriage we didn't went to any place together?

No right? After we came back here as husbands, you went back to work. And I get bored here. Even if I have mom with me but I need my husband too! Why can't you understand this? I badly want to got his reunion because of you!!!

I want to go to school reunion to recreate the moments we had there. Because it's the first official place where we met. I wanted to go with you so that I can have some time with you.

*sobs* you don't spend time with me. Don't go anywhere with me. Only work work work! Didn't you realised I want to be with you and go with you. That's why I wanted to go there.

But still you already said no for this. *sobs* I have nothing to say to you. I'm sleeping. Bad night. " Said Gulf and bursted everything emotionally. This is the trick which Milly suggested. Emotional blackmail and burst out. Mew was speechless totally.

Gulf went to his bed and his phone rang. It was showing mild's number. Gulf told mild that he and Mew is not coming and he ended the phone and covered himself with blanket and sobbed silently.

All night Mew was laying beside Gulf and looking at him and was thinking what Gulf said. Gulf was right absolutely. Mew was so busy in work that he forgot that he is newly married and he should have spend some time and attention to Gulf.

In the middle of the night, Gulf woke up because he was feeling hungry as he didn't ate anything and he can't sleep without eating. Gulf put his blankets off and saw... Mew was looking at the ceiling.

Gulf got up and went to washroom. Mew saw him going but didn't said anything and when he came back he saw Mew was waiting for him.

" What? " Said Gulf coldly to Mew but he was shocked when Mew said.....

" Baby, we will go tomorrow in the reunion. " Said Mew with a smile.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.7K 52
An ultimate romance, love, jealousy madness of 2 people who are attracted to each other but hard to accept their feelings...
348K 15.3K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
168K 7.4K 46
Mew and Gulf are most shipped Bl couples with strong fandom and have undeniable attraction towards eachother. Thier fandom falls once the series...
307K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...