OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE๐Ÿ”ž
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) ๐Ÿ”ž
8. LIMITATIONS๐Ÿ”ž
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU๐Ÿ”ž
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH๐Ÿ”ž
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED๐Ÿ”ž
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON ๐Ÿ’•
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG๐Ÿ”ž
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜ž
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU๐Ÿ”ž
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT ๐Ÿ”ž
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

14. UNDER HIS SPELL

1.6K 80 9
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

It's being a week.....

In the whole week, Gulf and Mew was living a peaceful life. Gulf was being a very obedient husband and he was following every rule of Mew.

Mew was extremely happy to see Gulf like this. He was smiling with no end. Every morning, Gulf never forget to send his pic to Mew and whenever he go somewhere he took Cody or jaren with him. Gulf's leg is absolutely fine now and he can walk properly. Still, Mew always try to come fast home so that he can be with Gulf.

Every morning, it's was a rule for him to send pic, then do the morning chords, then wear what Mew has already choose for him and then went to the dining room where Mew's mom and Gulf always eat breakfast together while talking.

Mew daily watched Gulf from webcam footage monitor which is in his desk and smirked. He was happy that Gulf wasn't going against him and obeying everything. Gulf was totally UNDER HIS SPELL.

" Son? Are you okay? Why you smirking? " Asked Mew's dad. Mew showed his screen.

" You are keeping an eye on him? Why??? You know Gulf is so innocent he will never cheat you!! " Said mew's dad.

" Says who? I never said I'm keeping an eye on him just because he will cheat me. He will never because he totally knows how crazy I'm for him. And I'm just keeping an eye on him so that I can see his every move. I can't live without him dad. He is love of my life and I just don't want him to be disappear from my eyes not even for minutes. That's why! " Said Mew while sipping coffee.

" I never knew he will make you a crazy lover! You sounds so scary you know that? " Said mew's dad.

" Hah! Look who's talking? The one who almost did the same to get married to my mom. What you think I don't know? Even if you are not my biological father... We still somehow share the same brain cells! " Said Mew and laughed loudly. Mew's dad said nothing just chuckled.

" Yes I did that to get her when your dad died in an accident. I came to know she is alone and she need someone and you need a father to be taken care of. I won her but it was hard to win you, but Gulf is like a lucky charm to us that he entered and you accepted me! " Said Mew's dad. Mew smiled.

" I'm sorry for being rude with you at earlier days. It was hard for me to accept you and your love. Yeah Gulf made me realise that you really live me as son and you cared about me a lot. The pen you gifted me at my first day of college remember?? " Asked Mew. Mew's dad nodded. Mew opened his drawer and showed it to his dad.

" I always kept it safe with me and all the gifts you gave to me because even if I never accepted you at those days but still, I kept it with me. I'm sorry dad for realising it late. I realized I was so rude with you at earlier days. I hope you forgave me. " Said Mew. Mew's dad smiled happily and hugged Mew tightly.

" I'm glad you realised it. Don't be sorry it was just a phase which is passed now and I'm glad to have you my son! Thank you for accepting me. I already forgave you because I always accepted everything related to your mom and you are my son! And you always made me proud! " Said Mew's dad and patted at mew's shoulder proudly. Mew smiled. Suddenly their phones rang together.

Both the husbands got a call from their wifeys. Mew and his dad look at each other.

" Your wife? " Asked Mew. His dad nodded.

" Your wife? " Asked Mew's dad. Mew nodded and they both laughed loudly.

" Let us talk with our lifelines first then.... See you around son! " Said Mew's dad and winked and he left the cabin. Mew laughed loudly and he picked up the phone.

Mew:- Hello wifey, what you are doing?

Gulf:- .........

Mew:- Baby? Say something! Is everything okay?

Gulf:- *breathing heavily*

Mew:- Baby? Are you okay? Why you breathing heavily?

Gulf:- Mhmmm~! I can't help it daddy... I'm so horny right now mhmmm daddy~! *seductive tone*

Mew:- *choked* b... Baby? S....stop teasing me on phone!

Gulf:- I.... Ahh! I'm not teasing daddy~! I'm alone at room and feeling so horny~! I wish you could have seen me right now~!

(Mew immediately saw in this webcam footage monitor and saw Gulf was laying on bed with blanket and holding phone in his hand and covering his mouth for not to laugh. Mew smiled. His wifey loves to tease. )

Mew:- I can see you baby you are so fucking adorable and hot!! *murmured*

Gulf:- Wait a minute! How can you see me? You are at office and I'm at room... So how can you see?

Mew:- Ermm... Ermm... Actually I... I imagined you! Yeah! I imagined you that's why!

Gulf:- Ohhh!! Hihi what more you can imagine daddy~! Mhmm oh daddy~ I wish you could be here and you would have fuck me so good right now... Ahh Mhmm~ daddy~

Mew:- Teasing me on phone... You have to pay for this! You know teasing a beast is dangerous baby! *deep tone*

Gulf:- Hahahaha fine!! I will stop teasing now! Well I called to inform you that I'm going out for something and don't worry I'm taking Cody with me as Jaren is busy I guess.

Mew:- Where you are going? *ordered tone*

Gulf:- Meeting my ex. *sarcastically* *laughed loudly*

Mew:- It's not funny at all baby. Stop being sarcastic and tell me where you going huh?

Gulf:- I'm going to buy something for me. I need some stuffs for me. Now can I?

Mew:- Sure you can go but whenever I call you... Receive it. Okay baby? *deep tone*

Gulf:- I will bossy. I'm leaving then! And yeah I forgot.... Mild and Milly is also coming with me. We planned this shopping and also I miss them a lot!

Mew:- Hmmm.... Fine still take Cody with you.

Gulf:- *sigh* I will.... Hubby. Hehe

Mew:- *chuckle* You really know how to make me smile.

Gulf:- Because I'm your wifey after all! Hahahhaha!!

Mew:- Yes you are my wifey and only mine. No one else. Have a good day love and keep in touch with me.

Gulf:- I will. Bye Mewwww! Love you *shyly*

Mew:- I love you more my baby.

Call ended. Gulf went downstairs while taking his wallet and phone and he left the room. Mew saw him from footage and he was not happy as he can't see him but then he decided something else.

" Mommm! I'm leaving! " Said Gulf to Mew's mom. She came to Gulf and kissed his forehead.

" Have a good day son. And be safe. Whom you are taking with you? " Asked mew's mom. Gulf pointed at Cody. She nodded. Cody nodded and went to them and stand behind Gulf.

" Cody, take a good care of my son. Okay? " Said mew's mom. Cody bow down and nodded. Gulf smiled and they both left. Gulf informed Mild that he is leaving. Cody was driving the car and Gulf was playing games in his phone.

" Sir, can I ask you something? " Asked Cody. Gulf hummed in response.

" How you and sir Mew met? " Asked Cody. Gulf blushed and smiled.

" Me and Mew met in college time. He was crazy for me. And even if we had a painful past, still we are connected through hearts. I missed those days when Mew always used to come early to college just to see me. He thinks I didn't know... But I always knew that! " Said Gulf and giggled. Cody giggled.

" That's a beautiful story Sir!! You both are heavenly made. But what if..... Someone will come between you both? " Asked Cody.

" In that case Cody, Mew will kill that person. Because he can't share me with anyone. He is crazy and.... *sigh* I don't want anyone to come around between us. " Said Gulf. Cody gulped. He asked this questions for Jaren but now he is worries for him.

" Why you asked such questions by the way. " Said Gulf looking at Cody. Cody gulped.

" Normally asking sir. " Said Cody. Gulf nodded and continue playing games and they finally reached mall. The moment he reached, Mew called Gulf and Gulf informed. Mew said fine and ended the call.

Gulf met Mild and Milly and hugged them and they went for the shopping. They were enjoying the day and Mew was keep calling Gulf but Gulf was busy so he wasn't able to pick up.

Mew was extremely angry and he called Cody. Cody informed that Gulf sir is busy with friends and click a pic of them and sent to Mew. When Mew saw the pic he felt better and he told Cody to tell Gulf to call him whenever he get free.

Gulf was enjoying his time with his friends and this day was home was like a freedom but he forgot that Mew told him to be win touch every time he call.

As usual. Milly was shopping a lot and Gulf and Mild was getting bored and when Gulf and mild start shopping, Milly get bored. It's funny but they are all together and never make anyone feel alone. They have a good bond and they really their time.

After some shopping they went to a food court to eat something as they were hungry. They all took their seats and mild was busy ordering food. Suddenly, Gulf checked his phone and saw....... 70 missed calls, 60 texts of Mew. Gulf gulped hard and he face palmed. He just realized that he is in deep trouble now.

" Gulf, are you okay? You look stressed out! " Asked Milly worriedly.

" Guys excuse me, I need to make a call I will be back! " Said Gulf and he got up and went somewhere and immediately called Mew. But Mew didn't picked his calls as he was extremely mad at Gulf. Gulf panicked and keep calling Mew. Mew was keep disconnecting.

Gulf went to Cody and told him to call Mew. Cody caller Mew and gave phone to Gulf.

Mew:- Yes Cody? What's the pos....

Gulf:- Mew.... I'm sorry please forgive me.

Mew:- I have nothing to say Gulf. You must be having a good time. That's why you forget you have a husband here waiting for you. Go and enjoy with them.

Gulf:- Please please please sorry Mew. Don't call me by my name. Please. I'm sorry I didn't saw my phone. I won't repeat this again I promise give me a chance please!!

Mew:- *sigh* okay one last chance. If I call you and you didn't picked up... Then I won't disturb you ever. Get it? *strict tone*

Gulf:- yeshhh hubby. *soft tone*

Mew:- *smile* I love you wifey. Don't break rules okay?

Gulf:- *nodded with a sigh* yesss!!! I will follow naaa! Bye! They must be waiting for me!

Mew:- Good now go back to them baby they must be waiting for you. Bye love. Have a good day.

Gulf:- You too hubby. Bye~

Call ended. Cody was looking at Gulf with wide eyes and disbelief. Gulf look at Cody with one eyebrow up.

" I told you... He is crazy. " Said Gulf and sighed and went back to Mild and Milly. Cody felt bad for Gulf as he always want Gulf to live with all freedom.

" Buddyyyy! Where you took so long huh? " Asked Mild while busy stuffing food in his mouth. Gulf sighed and sat.

" Talking with Mew. " Said Gulf and he started eating. Mild and Milly look at each other and giggled.

" You must have not pick up his calls and he must be sulking now! Right? " Said Milly. Gulf nodded. Mild and Milly laughed.

" Hahahah he is so damn possessive! " Said mild. Gulf shook his head and continue eating food.

" Ohh hey! I forgot to ask. Did you get the invitation mail from our school for the school reunion from our batch! We got it yesterday but I forget to ask you. " Said mild excitedly. Gulf face brighten when he heard this.

" Really?????? Omgggg!!! Oh wait I didn't get any mail! Am I not invited? " Said Gulf and pouted. Mild and Milly laughed loudly.

" Oii! Hahaha they are still sending the invitation! Just wait na! Let's go to the reunion! It will be so much fun!!!!! " Said Milly excitedly. Gulf and mild nodded.

" Yeahhh!! We should go! But..... I need to convince Mew for this also. He is so busy nowadays with his work. I don't know he can take a leave for this or not. " Said Gulf.

" Don't say that! Talk with him and convince! Even Lhong must be coming! Let's go there naaa! Please convince him for us!!! Na na na!! " Said mild and Milly show puppy eyes.

" Let me talk with him first. Without his permission I can't go anywhere. Let's see. " Said Gulf and everyone sighed. Cody heard that and he saw how sad Gulf was. He was just praying that Mew should allow.

" Should we talk with him? He won't say no to me! Let me talk with him and convince him! I want us to go there. You me mild Mew everyone! " Said Milly. Gulf and Mild look at her.

" Sure you can try. Let's see and hope for the best. " Said Gulf and they sighed and ate their food and went back to shopping.

***---***---***---***---***---***
Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6.8K 44
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
224K 12.9K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
117K 5.4K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
142K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...