When Past Meets the Present

بواسطة Isabelle291

Gods I suck at descriptions, here we go anyway. "Come home to us, Xelqua. Come back to us." "Shut up! Just... المزيد

AU
I
II
III
IV
V (Mumbo PoV)
VI
VII
VIII (Scar)
IX
X
XI (Iskall)
XII
XIII
XIV (Xisuma)
XV
XVI (Joe)
XVII
XVIII (Scar)
IXX
XX (Xisuma)
XXI (3rd Person)
XXII
XXIII
1k?
XXIV
2k and 1#?
XXV
XXVI (Quetta)
XXVII
XXVIII
Tenporay Hitatus
XXIX
Important
XXX (I hope you're happy Nicole(and others probably who really wanted this)
New story

Delay

668 23 1
بواسطة Isabelle291

I'm staying with my cousins right now and their kitten just did this. I'm dying from a cuteness overload.

This part is just to warn you that I'm delaying this weeks to next because of the Easter holidays. I do try and give a little warning or explanation when I miss my usual posting time.

Also, Also_XylleMC  just published a new book called Wattpad Hangout Club that I recommend you check and join. It's like a club but as a book. I was first to sign up for it (not including Xylle herself) and it's really fun. All we do is chat, hang out and make new friends.

Cheers,

Isabelle

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

287K 8.5K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
218K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
154K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...