Fight, Boy, Fight

Par Teenwolfmk55

Castiel rescues Dean from the pit, he also ends up rescuing River Winchester, the baby brother of Dean Winche... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Third Book is Up

Chapter 31

408 13 1
Par Teenwolfmk55

I was trying to do a handstand without using a wall, or a tree, or a brother to help me balance. Sam was getting food, Dean was on the phone, either to Bobby or leaving Lisa a voicemail.
Then I heard Dean say" River, let's go." I fell forward, I yelped as I hit the ground face-first. I scrambled up, wiping blood from my nose," Remind me to buy you a helmet. Wannabe stunt man." Sam handed me a hotdog, I followed them to the impala.
———
I was waiting for them to get back in the impala, I squirmed around, then pulled out Rexxy. I held him to my chest and pulled my knees up, my body was humming, the power inside me wanted out. It got used to the outbursts, so now it expected them, but I don't really have outbursts anymore. Man... I'm really sleepy, but my body just won't let me sleep much.
I saw them come out, I pressed my face to the window, watching them walk up, then split once they got to the car. Sam got in, first, then Dean, I crawled into the front seat, then dug my head under Dean's arm, closing my eyes.

Dean was on the phone,
He said" Hey. Did you find anything?" I looked at him," Awesome. Yeah, my skin crawls being in the same room with him. Why don't you look that up? I don't know how much longer I can do this, Bobby." He grabbed a beer," You got to figure out what the hell he is and fast." He sat down, what's going on now," What, Satan's my co-pilot? Yeah, I know." Is this about Sam, and how he's acting weirder than normal." Well, then what? I gotta go. You got a day, Bobby, and then I'm handling this." He hung up on Bobby, then took a sip of beer, Oh, I'm so gonna have to be the one to keep him from killing Sam, aren't I? He called someone else but ended it, then Sam came in.
He said" There was another one."
" Yeah? What?"
" Dentist drilled a guy to death."
" You mean the... non-sexy kind of drilling, right?" I tilted my head, huh?
" 50 bucks says he's mixed up in all the crazy."
" You think?"
" Yeah. Let's go talk to him."
" Okay. Uh... Why don't you go ahead? I'll catch up. I'm gonna do a little research."
" You sure?"
" Yeah. We got to know what we're up against, right?"
" Yeah. Yeah, good idea." Sam walked out, I looked at Dean, Dean looked at me,
" You know anything, little insomniac?" He sat on the bed in front of me, looking at me,
I said" If I knew anything, I'd tell you. You really think it's Lucifer?" I gulped, he sighed,
" Uh, maybe. We don't know for sure, okay? Don't worry, I've got it handled."
" What if it is Lucifer? What if Sammy's trapped in the cage alone?! Or what if he's trapped in his mind?! That's a million times worse than being trapped in hell! What if we can't-" Dean covered my mouth, pulling me closer to him, I breathed heavily, the room was shaking. He hugged me to his chest, I copied his breathing pattern, till the room stopped shaking.
" Everything's gonna be okay, River, I swear. I've got it handled. Look, buddy, you need sleep, I've got the bruise the size of a football to prove you barely got any real sleep last night. And you've barely gotten any sleep the last week. You're 9 years old, you need more than an hour or two every few days to function."
" I've survived this long."
" Just lay down, ground yourself and try to get some sleep. If you do, I'll give you 10 bucks."
" Fine... but you gotta stitch Rexxy's cut later, okay?"
" I will, I promise." I crawled to the top of the bed and dug my head under the pillow, holding Rexxy with one arm as I closed my eyes." Get some sleep, buddy." I felt him rubbing my back, I sighed, my body stopped humming and I was out like a light.

I woke up, sitting up, rubbing my eyes, I saw Sam and Dean, with a cat skull.
Dean said" Demon?"
Sam said" God. Corey was so desperate for the truth about her boyfriend's cheating heart, she went digging around. Nothing panned out, so she went looking for a different kind of help."
" Opened a door she couldn't close."
" Yeah. Now anyone in town who asks aloud for the truth invokes Veritas. And she doesn't just give it to you. She slams you with it until you kill yourself and she gets her tribute."
" So, all that tribute vanishing from the morgue. What do you think, uh, soylent-green situation?"
" Gods got to eat, too. Which means we got to take her out or you're on the menu."
" All right, well, what do we know, besides crazy cat lady?"
" Well, dogs are her achilles heel."
" Naturally."
" And she was a pretty hands-on goddess back in the day. Her thing was coming down from the mountain to speak truth to the masses. She wanted more than tribute. She wanted to be worshipped."
" An attention whore."
" If you want to put it that way."
" And what is the 21st-century version of speaking truth to the masses?" They looked at each other,
I said" What's going on?" Dean raised his eyebrow while looking at Sam, I rubbed my eyes.
Sam said" Dean's cursed, we need you to not talk till he's not cursed." I tilted my head," Because you have the anger of a giant all packed into your 4'5 body. Mainly pointed at us. We'll pay you."
I grumbled" Fine, even though it's totally not fair."

They came back with a computer monitor, they set it up and started watching the laptop screen. They figured the goddess was the news lady, it's the 21st century way of speaking the truth to the masses.
———
It's morning, I'm eating a doughnut, staring at the screen, we've been watching the screen the whole night.
Dean said" She's creepy. I mean, the hair alone. I don't know, man. Maybe there's nothing there."
Sam said" Maybe." Then he clicked a button and it sped up a little, I finished the doughnut.

I was hanging over Sam's shoulder, he pressed a button and it went back to normal speed again. We were still at the laptop, Dean was eating pizza at the table. A dog behind her started barking, I saw something with her eyes.
Sam said" Hold on. Check this out." Dean walked out and sat on the other bed as Sam rewinded. Sam played as Dean sat down,
Dean said" Zoom in on that." Sam zoomed in and her eyes were bright glowing blue, they looked at each other.

It's night, we're tailing the goddess, we followed her to her house.
Sam said" Looks pretty normal, right?"
Dean said" I'm sure inside it's chock full of creep." She walked inside," Ready?" He held up two knives,
" Yep."
" And that's..."
" Dog's blood."
" Do I even want to know where you got that?"
" Probably not." Dean groaned,
I said" I don't wanna know at all!" Sam finished coating the knives in the blood.
Dean said" All right. Let's do this. River, stay here." I glared at him, then looked at the open jar of dog blood," Sam close the jar now." Sam tried to but his arm was frozen.
He said" He won't let me." He tried to push through the hold but couldn't, he grunted.
" Sam." Sam's hand started tilting, Sam looked at Dean then to me.
" River, River, don't."
" Don't you dare spill that in my car."
" I'm not controlling it. You're the one who pissed him off, say you're sorry."
" River Winchester, don't you dare."
I said" I'm going. I can protect myself, I'm not a little kid anymore. Just 'cause you're scared to lose me doesn't mean you can trap me in motel rooms and this stupid car." I moved the top to the jar and twisted it on, I got out of the car, they got out, Dean was staring at me.
" We'll talk about this later. Stay with us, don't leave our sides. Don't do anything we'd do." He grabbed my hand and we started walking.

We were walking through the house,
Sam said" So, where's all the creep?" A cat meowed, we saw two cats, then one ran off. Dean looked at Sam, then we followed the cat...

We got into a basement, we followed the cat again, and walked into a room with bodies in it.
A woman said" You came for dinner." We turned around and saw the goddess, then we were thrown, I hit the wall, everything went black.

I woke up, I felt my wrists tied down to something,
I heard the goddess say" Now, that I believe." The ground started shaking as I breathed heavily, I opened my eyes as Sam jumped up. He slid a knife to Dean, I felt the energy inside me as Sam got punched to the ground. The goddess was on top of him, then Dean got out and ran to them. He stabbed her in the back, she turned to him and hissed, then Sam stabbed her in the heart. Dean held up a knife to Sam, I struggled to get out of the rope,
Sam said" Dean, it's me."
Dean said" You are not my brother."
" Just listen."
" What are you?!"
" It's me, Dean. Look, please, just let me explain."
" Why the hell should I believe anything you say?"
" Okay, okay. You want the truth? Here it is. Here it is. God's honest." I pulled my body up, trying to get out," She was right. There's something wrong with me, really wrong. I've known it for a while. I lied to you. Yeah. And... I let you get turned by that vamp." Dean's gonna kill him! No, no, Dean's gonna kill him." Because I knew there was a cure, Dean, and we needed in that nest! And I knew you could handle it!"
" Handle it?! I could've died! I could've killed Ben."
" And that should stop me cold. But I-I just don't feel it."
" You what?"
" Ever since I came back, I am a-a better hunter than I've ever been! Nothing scares me anymore! 'Cause I can't feel it. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think... I need help." I heard Dean put the knife down, then I heard a punch being landed, no! No! Then more, I screamed, no, no! No!
I screamed" Dean! Dean! Stop! Stop! Dean! Dean! Stop! Stop! Stop! Ahhh!" The power went off, my body raised up, and yanked away from the restraints. It broke the metal pole I was tied to, everything shook severely before I dropped to the ground. My eyes rolled back as I felt blood slid down my face... everything went black.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Behind the scenes: ( No Season ) Elliot comes back to set after a while of not being in Supernatural.

I laughed as I was nearly tackled by Jared, he hugged me.
I said" You're gonna squash me, man!"
He said" Sorry, sorry. God, you've gotten huge!"
" Yeah, that's what growing up is!" Jensen came in,
He said" Hey, E."
" Jensen!" I ran to him and hugged him, he chuckled and hugged me,
" What? Rough two years off set and you miss me?"
" Shut up!" He chuckled, ruffling my hair, Aunt Corey walked in,
She said" By the way, whoever sent him the skate board can pay for the future medical bills."
Jared said" He's great on a board!"
" Snowboard, yes. Skateboard worries me."
" He'll be fine."
" Oh, I know. Just insurance in case he does fall and hurt himself hospital-worthy."
" Elliot, if you care about my life, you won't break an arm or leg, or back, or anything."
I said" No promises, I've got a pretty steep hill at home that's crying to be crashed on."
" Oh, god." I laughed,
Jensen said" Daredevil."
I said" Duh!"
" Missed having you around, kid."
" You saw me during breaks all the time! You guys hijacked our boat once!"
" You had fun."
" You basically kidnapped me." He chuckled,
Aunt Corey said" Mm, he might be right about that one!" She kissed my head, while looking at J & J," Took the boat, took the kid, took the rafts."
Jared said" Do you see that little con artists' face, you can't really say no to it." I smiled,
" Also very true."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.8K 154 14
14 year old Castiel Novak was always different. And he payed for it. The bullying seemed endless. Until one day when someone sticks up for him. The n...
6.4K 225 23
He likes pain. He knows it's messed up, but he just can't help it, because when you're so used to something... you tend to start liking it.. well, th...
334 1 14
Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester, the two brothers as they hunt demons, ghosts, monsters, and other supernatural beings they also have a bestfriend...
45.6K 1K 25
River Winchester is the youngest half-brother to Sam and Dean Winchester. The only reason they know about him is because his mother called John to ca...