Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!
please read -

Chapter 99

20.8K 1.9K 435
By SamairaRajput

Before reading this update, let me warn you, this update is short and is written during my high headache. So ignore the minor mistakes it will have.

But even though small, I expect a good response as I did take some efforts to write this one.

Enjoy Reading✨❤️

______

Nandini stiffed her laugh as she sat on the passenger seat, looking at her dear husband who was fuming in extreme anger. His nostrils were flaring like a green eyed monster while his mouth moved continuously as he muttered few curses, slow so she doesn't catch and use them.

Though boiling in anger, he looked so adorable that she wished she could goggle up him right then and there.

They had gone to the another shop where there were no salesgirls but only salesboys. It was all okay when a tall, handsome young looking man came to her asking her out, ignoring Manik's presence like he didn't exit.

Though, his handsome face didn't remain handsome by the end since Manik broke his jaw in one punch.

While Nandini was having wild thoughts, Manik groaned. He threw another glare at her, finding the situation ridiculous instead of funny, unlike her.

Manik: Bohut hasi aa rahi hai tumhe!

He fumed in absolute anger and she shook her head firmly from left to right, denying the lame accusation thrown at her.

Nandini: Nai, bilkul nai

Manik: How dare he!

Nandini: Okay baba, leave it na, hogya abh

Manik: kya hogya, he asked you out! He freaking asked you for a date when I was standing beside you!

Nandini: but you broke his jaw too

Manik: I would've broken his bones too!

Nandini: and than trip to jail, haina?

Manik: Nandini!

Nandini: Aap chup rahiye!

She showed him her eyes and he went silent, slightly amused at the audicity of her to ask him to shut up when he was angry.

Others would think for thousand times before messing up with him but Nandini Manik Malhotra was expectation.

Nandini: Manik

After fifteen minutes of silence, Nandini called out for him who looked at her with his right eyebrow raised.

Nandini: What about our shopping?

Manik: I will get the whole shop at home from now on. Shop as much as you want.

Nandini laughed out loud hearing him which made him make a bad face. However, her laughter died down in between as she saw their car entering Murty Mansion.

Nandini: Manik?

Manik: Uttaro!

Tears welled up in her eyes hearing his serious, no nonsense tone. Was he going to leave her here just because she laughed at the situation? Or was it because the guy asked her out?

Nandini: Are you going to leave me here for such a small reason, Manik?

She didn't realize when her lower lip tremble and tears trailed down her cheek. Her heart was thudding loudly in her chest even with the mere thought of being away from him.

Before Manik could even panick seeing her tears, she clinged onto him like a leech making him frown.

Manik: Nandini?

Nandini: I am sorry, Manik.

Manik: Sorry for what baby?

Nandini: For making you angry

Manik: and when did that happen?

Nandini: I laughed at you, and that guy-

She sniffed leaving her sentence incomplete while Manik's frown deepened. He somehow broke the hug and wiped away her tears.

Manik: Listen, I will really get angry if you didn't stop crying.

And as Manik expected, she hurriedly wiped off her tears with the back of her hand making him smile.

Manik: Now listen to me, Yesterday, when you got drunk, you insisted on talking to Amma. I promised you we will come here so here we are. And about leaving you here, that's not happening. I will staying here for as long as you are staying and will take you with me, understood?

She nodded her head making him smile.

Nandini: I thought in anger you would-

Manik: Nandini, Please get this out of your head, No matter how angry I am, I will never ever do this and specially when I know how clumsy you are! You fall into problem when I take my eyes off you for few seconds, and you expect me to leave you here?

He questioned remembering how everytime she falls into problem with him being away for few seconds while Nandini giggled knowing very well what he meant making him smile.

Manik: Now, Let's go inside or else these guards would keep staring at us like we are doing something forbidden!

Manik pointed at the guards outside and Nandini went red in embarrassment. Did they really them?

Manik: Thanks to our car, they didn't but it is actually creepy that we have stopped but still didn't come out. So, Let's go out now.

He hurriedly pecked her head before stepping down the car. Coming to the other side, he opened the door for her and held her hand as they walked inside.

They greeted Ayesha who was surprised with their sudden arrival. Nandini told her she was missing them. As it was a working day, only Ayesha was at home. After spending an hour or two there, they left from there.

Manik and Nandini walked inside the mansion only to get surprised as they found Abhi and Rhea sitting there with others.

Seeing them, Rhea stood up and rushed to hug Nandini much to Manik's displeasure. After a moment she came to him and was about to hug him when he flashed her a big forced smile making her stop on her tracks. She suppressed her laugh and turned to Nandini.

Rhea: Nandu, How's the surprise?

Nandini: Okay, I am really surprised. I am your doctor, and I don't remind hospital authorities asking me for your discharge.

Abhi: Nandu, This mad girl took the whole hospital on head when they refused to give her discharge so I had to step in and talk to them. Don't worry, we didn't sneak off.

He laughed out loud making others laugh too while Nandini rushed to give him a hug.

Breaking the hug, Abhi smiled at her and she smiled back, feeling something different in her brothers smile, but couldn't point out what it actually was.

Nandini: You look happy, bhai.

Abhi: I am happy seeing you happy, Nandu.

She smiled as he patted her cheek.

Abhi: Okay, I will take your leave now.

He stated and they insisted him to stay but since he had some work, he couldn't. However, before going he walked to Rhea and took out her mobile from his pocket. He handed it to her, leaving Nandini and Manik amused while others hadn't noticed.

He ruffled her hair before whispering a bye and she muttered an angry bye making him laugh softly.

The little scene, warmed Nandini's heart even though she didn't know the whole story while it didn't take much for Manik to understand that there was actually something going between Abhi and Rhea.

However, Abhi walked out of there and Nandini turned to Niyonika who smiled at her and Nandini rushed to hug her.

Nandini: Maa, I missed you

Manik: Liar!

Nandini: I am not lying. You know Maa, Manik didn't even let me shop, see we went empty hands and came back empty hands.

Manik looked at her wide eyed as she secretly winked at him. Though it was seen by Niyonika, still she acted like scolding Manik.

Niyonika: Manik, very bad! Next time, we ladies will go together and shop.

Niyonika didn't realize she pressed the wrong button until she noticed Nandini's nervous expressions. She looked at Manik who was fuming in anger yet again.

Manik: She won't go anywhere!

He mumbled taking everyone by surprise including Nandini. It took him a moment to realize the way he behaved and didn't take long for him to went awkward from angry.

Manik: I mean, there's no need to go out. I will arrange designer's for you all at home.

Rhea: But I want to shop outside!

She whined, passing a pleading look to Nandini who in return looked at Niyonika. Niyonika looked at Cabir who eventually looked at Navya and Mukti but seeing them looking here and there to avoid his gaze, he cursed them in mind and turned to Nandini.

Cabir: Bhabhi, You want to say something to bhai?

He smiled nervously as Nandini looked at him wide eyed.

Nandini: W-What me? No No, it was Maa. Haina Maa?

She looked at Niyonika and blinked her eyes, adoring a puppy look which melted her right there.

Niyonika: Okay fine! Manik, we are shopping outside today.

Manik opened his mouth to say something but was stopped by the four ladies who glared at him at the same time. Shaking his head in disbelief, he nodded his head.

Manik: Fine, go and shop but later. Now, Nandini please come.

He gestured her to stand up and she looked at him with wide eyes while others let out a loud "Oo"

Cabir: Bhai why do you need Bhabhi for freshening up?

Manik: Excuse me? Your bhabhi too needs to freshen up. Don't get ideas!

He rolled his eyes and walked away before they could tease him more but even then, he could loud laughters coming from behind till they entered inside their room.

After freshening up, Manik was sitting on the bed in their room while talking on phone with Aman. He was simply listening to Aman when Nandini walked out of the washroom.

She did her minimal work in the room and walked out.

When after twenty minutes she came back in the room, she looked nervous. Though Manik was still on call with Aman, he didn't fail to notice her. She walked to him and stood infront of him with a nervous smile and he raised his eyebrow.

She gestured him to finish the call first and he right away told Aman to call later.

Manik: Yes?

Nandini: Manik, bahar, I said yes for shopping outside, aap gussa nai ho na?

She asked and the way she spoke, Manik could just stare at her innocence. The way she looked down, biting her lower lip or fidgeting with her fingers, it simply took away his heart. Sure, he had told her he will get the designers here but he hadn't expected her to respect his decision so much.

Manik: ofcourse not, You can go.

He replied and watched her smiling to her fullest.

Nandini: Thankyou so much, Manik. We are just leaving now.

She took her bag and was moving out of the room when he called her from behind.

Manik: Wait, Take this.

He took out his credit card and extended it to her. For a second she frowned but then took it.

Manik: and it is for use, don't just keep it in your bag. I know you have yours but spend from mine also. It will make me happy.

He confessed as she grinned in happiness before kissing his cheek.

Nandini: You are the best, Manik! Thankyou for this.

Manik: And make sure your mobile is available all the time, okay?

He ignored the thankyou making her giggle.

Nandini: Okay Mr.Husband, Anything else?

Manik: Yes, don't tire yourself much.

Nandini: Okay, and?

Manik: and, keep this with you

He took out two chocolate bars from his pocket and kept it in her bag.

Manik: Eat if you feel hungry. I know Maa and Mukti, they don't feel hungry at all when they shop and looking at Navya and Rhea, I believe they won't feel too.

Nandini: Manik! I am not a baby

She whined seeing him giving instructions to her like a he was sending a baby out. However he laughed nodding his head.

Manik: Haan Haan I know. Now go!

Shaking her head in disbelief she waved a bye and walked away while Manik smiled to himself.

It was around two hours, and Manik was completely regretting staying at home. The sole motive behind him taking leave from the office was giving time to his dear wife who herself was out for shopping.

Cabir was busy in his games and there was no way he could give him some company.

He had already talked to Nandini thrice and she had warned him not to call again as she was getting scoldings from the other ladies for sticking to her mobile all the time.

He could've gone to the shopping place since he knew the place they had gone to but that will only earn him teasing from the other ladies.

Tired and annoyed, he dialled Nandini's number again and smiled when she picked it up in first ring, as if waiting for his call only.

Manik: Hey

Nandini: Manik!!

She whined from the other side making him frown in worry.

Manik: Hey, what happened baby?

Nandini: I don't want to stay here. They are boring me to death now!

She whined again and this time Manik could actually feel her close to shedding tears. Though, he so wanted to tease her stating how she literally warned him not to call her again but he didn't, sensing her condition.

Manik: Didn't you shop?

Nandini: I did na, bohut saari ki, aapke liye bhi ki

Manik: So, come home

Though it was just an suggestion, he was already walking out of the room. All ready to pick her up.

Nandini: I can't, Nobody is letting me go. They are still shopping.

Manik: Soo

Nandini: Manik! I don't know. Do something and get me out of here.

Manik: Acha okay baba. Give mobile to Maa, I will talk to her.

Nandini hurriedly rushed to Niyonika and handed her the mobile. After few minutes, she was allowed to go home. Initially Rhea, Mukti and Navya threw a tantrum but they understood she was actually getting bored there.

Blooming in happiness, Nandini came out of the shopping mall and stood at the gate while waiting for Manik who had just told Niyonika he was coming to pick her up.

She was looking here and there to spot him in the crowd when someone palmed her mouth from behind leaving her wide eyed.

To Be Continued.

So, How was the update guys?

So many people wanted to see jealous Manik, so here it is!

Also, wrote a Niyonika and Nandini's scene after so long🥺❤️

And what do you think happened with Nandini at last?

Hope the update wasn't that bad as I assume it to be😬

Will post next Sunday/Monday

Have a Nice Sleep💤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 3.1K 31
Journey with Jayda and Caleb as they face new obstacles. Will their marriage survive or suffer? Let's see.
18.3K 1.3K 10
[A/B/O AU] Park Jimin was a junior in college, living in the campus dorms. His experience had been mostly positive and he hadn't witnessed too much p...
2.7M 124K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
195K 11K 39
The kingdom of Aria has been at war for years. The new king heralds an era of peace. But every victory comes at a price, and it was paid by a young c...