Wild Thing

By Grattsfan

Kasey Wild is a single Mom and college student. She joins the college's soccer team, the Capital City Crusad... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
-91-
-92-
-93-
-94-
-95-
-96-
-97-
-98-
-99-
-100-
-101-
-102-
-103-
-104-
-105-
-106-
-107-
-108-
-109-
-110-
-111-
-112-
-113-
-114-
-115-
-116-
-117-
-118-
-119-
-120-
-121-
-122-
-123-
-124-
-125-
-126-
-127-
-128-
-129-

-45-

887 42 8
By Grattsfan

Beep ... beep ... beep 

"Alarm Mom," Kylie yells out. 

"Got it. Kel, you're gonna need to let go of me if you want the beeping to stop." 

"Don't want to, you are nice and warm."

Kasey leans over and kisses her, "Seriously babe, I have to get up. I need to get dressed and meet my team for breakfast and pre-game. I'll be back in a little while and we can chill before I need to leave." 

"Okay."

Kelley watches on as Kasey changes and then heads into the bathroom to complete her morning routine. 

She leans down and kisses Kelley, "Morning." 

"Morning, beautiful. Hurry back." 

Kasey smiles and nods, "Ky, be good for Grandma and Kelley. Maybe Kelley can help you with your math work." 

"Aww, Mom."

Kasey laughs as she picks up her phone, slides on her shoes and jacket and then smiles at them before heading to the breakfast area to eat with her teammates. They follow up breakfast with a short meeting, reviewing the key players on Samsonville and announcing the starting 11 for the match-up. 

"Do you have anything to say, Captain?" 

Kasey stands up and smiles while looking around at her teammates, "I just want to say I've really enjoyed this season and this group. Having seen the progression from a group of individuals at tryouts to a team, an undefeated one at that, not only on the field but off; you've all come to training and games and given everything asked of you and then some. I'm proud to wear the band and lead this group, but, I'm not ready to give it up just yet. Not until I'm holding a Championship Trophy in my hands, which is something that I expect to be doing come Saturday. Let's make some history girls and run the table undefeated. Who's with me?" 

Kasey smiles and nods as all of her teammates stand up and cheer. 

"Then let's do it. See you all in a few hours, rest, relax, do whatever you need to get ready because Samsonville is looking to play the spoiler."    

As the players make their way back to their rooms for a bit, Kasey walks quickly towards her own room, not wanting to wait any longer to feel Kelley's arms around her and the comfort and reassurance they provide. 

Kelley wraps her arms tightly around Kasey, holding her and doing her best to help quash the nerves and excitement emitting from the Capital City Captain. 

She strokes Kasey's face and jaw before kissing her gently on the lips, "You've got this beautiful." 

As the alarm on Kasey's phone sounds out she hugs her Mom, Kylie and then Kelley, who kisses her once more on the lips and smiles, "Good luck." 

Kasey smiles and nods, "Kylie, listen to Grandma and Kelley. I left directions to the University where we are playing today on the notepad. Your admission is covered, but, I'm not sure if you'll have to pay for parking, so I left money there just in case." 

"Love you all and I'll see you after the game." 

Kasey collects her bag and makes her way out of the room and down to the lobby area to meet up with her teammates prior to climbing on the team bus that will deliver them to the stadium. 

Jen approaches Kasey and hugs her, "How was your night with Kelley?" 

"As good as it could be with Kylie and my Mom sharing the room." 

"You're smiling so it couldn't have been all bad." 

Kasey shakes her head, "No, it was really nice falling asleep and waking up

 in Kelley's arms." 

"I'm sure it was. Thanks to you not being my roommate for the trip, I've got Emily and she snores!" 

Kasey laughs, "So does my Mom, really loudly for that matter!"

They both laugh and their Coach approaches them.  

"You ladies ready for today?" 

"Yes, Coach!" 

"Good. Wild can I speak with you alone, before we board." 

"It's all good Kase, I'll see you on the bus." Jen walks away and climbs onboard the bus. 

"What's up, Coach?" 

"I know you heard me speaking with the girls about the possibility of extra time and shootouts during these matches. Even if it means we play short-handed, I want to make sure that you're in goal for a shootout. Nothing against Hayley, but, we need someone that will give us a chance to win. Don't worry, I already spoke with Hayley and she is in complete agreement." 

"I understand, Coach." 

Kasey follows her Coach onto the bus and takes a seat beside Jen.

"What did Coach want?" 

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

The players settle in for the bus trip with most opting to put on some music to get themselves ready for the match. 

Once they pull up the stadium and get checked in they make their way to the changing area and begin their pregame routine.  

"You go the passes, Ky?" 

"Yep!" 

"Alright, then let's hit the road." 

Kelley, Kylie and Grandma Pat make their way out to Kasey's car and take their seats. 

Kelley's phone starts ringing and looking down at the screen she sees it's Alex calling. 

"S'up Janice? Kinda busy heading to Kasey's game." 

"That's why I'm calling, we want to come to the game, but don't know where it is. Kriegs said Kasey said it was at 1:00 but she didn't know the details of where it was going to be played." 

"It's going to be played at Thunder Stadium on the Patterson University campus. 1000 Random Street, Toronto."  

"Perfect! That's not far from here. We'll do our best to get there before kick-off. See you soon Worms." 

"Bye, Janice." 

Kelley climbs in the car, "Guess who's coming to the game?" 

"Who Kelley?" 

"Some of the girls from Orlando. That was Alex who just called to ask where the game was being played." 

"Sweet! I can't wait!" 

Kelley directs Pat Wild to the stadium using the directions that Kasey left for them and when they arrive, the parking lot is already filling up with cars and there are people everywhere. 

They climb out of the car and Kelley adjusts the Capital City jersey she is wearing, borrowed from her girlfriend's belongings for the event. She reaches for Kylie and her hand, "Stay close to me, okay, kiddo?" 

Grandma Pat smiles as she watches her granddaughter slip her hand into Kelley's as they walk towards the entrance together. 

Standing in the lineup with their tickets, they show them and then ask a girl wearing a volunteer shirt where their seats are for the match. Kelley knows that there is an area reserved for the friends and family of the players. The girl smiles and nods and indicates for them to follow her. 

When they get to the section, they find Kailen, Shelina and Jessie Fleming sitting together. 

"Kailen!" Kylie runs over and hugs the Canadian goalkeeper before sitting down with them. 

"You're holding up the line KO, take a seat or move aside!" Kelley laughs as she turns around to find Ashlyn, Ali and Alex there. They share hugs and Kelley introduces them to Kasey's Mom before they find seats where they can keep tabs on Kylie.

The volunteer who directed them all to their seats looks more than a bit star-struck when she notices all the players already gathering in the section. Kelley smiles as she notices and leans over to Ali, "Hey Kriegs, you still carry around a sharpie?" 

Ali smiles and digs in her purse to find it before then passing it to Kelley, who approaches the girl. 

"I couldn't help but notice that you were staring, would you like for me, well, for us to sign something for you?" 

"You can sign my shirt." Kelley proceeds to sign it and then the remainder of the players follow suit. 

"Umm, could I get a picture with Alex?" 

Alex smiles and Kelley takes a few pictures of them together.  

"You've gone soft being around Kasey and Kylie, Worms." 

Kelley shrugs, not feeling the need to respond to the comment. 

Ashlyn scopes out the Portland Thorns jersey that Kylie is currently wearing, "Nice shirt kid, where's mine?" 

"Ash!" 

"Mom said the team they're playing today is purple and white, so I couldn't wear a Pride shirt today because that would look like I was cheering for the other team. Maybe I can wear it tomorrow." 

Ashlyn nods, "Makes sense." 

Kylie and Ashlyn continue to chat and laugh about stuff while Kelley makes the rounds with her clubmates and teammates.   

"Didn't expect to see you here Kai or you Fleming." 

"Not a chance I was going to miss Jen and Kasey kick-ass, not to mention it gives me a chance to see my Aunt, Uncle and cousin." 

"Right. What about you Fleming?" 

Kailen laughs, "Jeffrey's here because she has a crush on Jen, whether she wants to admit it or not, right?" 

Jessie looks at her goalkeeper and blushes before attempting to bury her head in her phone. 

Kailen, Shelina and Kelley all burst out laughing at the young Canadian. 

Kelley retakes her seat as the teams make their way out onto the field to begin warmups. 

"These two teams played a few weeks back, right? How was that game?" 

"It was a close one, but Capital City ended up winning 2 -0. It was the game where Kase scored another goalie goal." 

"Wait, Wild scored another goalie goal? How did I not know this?" 

"Ash, you saw it. It was the game in the crappy weather." 

"Oh, right, I forgot." 

"You need to stop dying your hair so much Harris the chemicals are frying your hair and brain." 

"Shut up, KO!" 

"You know Harris if Kasey ever ends up playing against us we're going to need to really watch our positioning or she'll end up making us look like fools." 

Ashlyn nods, "Seems like it."

"Hey KO, you're girl is looking a bit squirrelly out there." 

Kelley watches as Kasey is struggling with her ball management and hitting the target. 

"Once the whistle blows she'll be fine." 

Kylie looks back at Kelley and Kelley smiles and nods to let her know it'll be okay. 

"I need this game to start already Jen, I'm wired." 

"I noticed Wild Thing. You probably don't want to look over at our cheering section then." Kasey hearing that turns to look towards the stands and sees Kylie surrounded by players from both the Canadian and United States National Teams. 

"Told you not to look." 

"Just mean we really need to win now, because there's not a chance in hell I'm losing in front of them." 

"Let's do it, Captain Wild Thing!!" 

Kasey laughs before rejoining the warmup. 

As the players make their way over to the sidelines, the announcements commence with the starting lineups for both teams readout. Kasey's name receives the loudest cheer when read and Kelley smiles as it does. 

After the Canadian anthem is performed by a local high school band, Kasey makes her way over to the referees for the pregame handshakes and coin flip with the Saints Captain. 

Winning the flip, she opts to start with the ball and in return, the teams switch sides.

"Yo, what up peeps? Heard this was the place to be today." The group turns around to find that Tobin and Christine Sinclair have now joined them.

"Hey Tobs, Sinc, grab a seat game is about to begin." 

As the players take their places for the kickoff, Kelley can't resist standing and yelling, "LET'S GO WILD THING!!" 

Kasey hears it and begins laughing as do some of the other girls around her. 

OCAA Semifinal #1

(1) Capital City Crusaders vs. (3) Samsonville Saints

As the whistle sounds out the Crusaders are off and flying, following the lead of their Captain who is all over the field. The Saints players looked somewhat stunned and not sure how to cover the moving target that is currently Kasey. Having never seen her play as a forward only as a keeper, they've underestimated how much she moves during the game. 

Kasey is completely immersed in the game and directing her team, the crowd now firmly in the back of her mind. 

In the 23rd minute, Emily dribbles the ball forward, crossing the midway point of the field before seeing Kasey signal for the ball. Emily sends a lob in Kasey's direction and Kasey lets it bounce before striking a bullet from distance off her left side on target. The ball ticks off the underside of the crossbar before coming to a halt in the netting behind it. The Samsonville keeper not even having time to move before the ball is behind her.  

Kasey jumps up and pumps her fist. She hugs her teammates as then runs back towards midfield. Waiting for the play to resume she looks over at the stands, smiling when she and Kelley make eye contact. Capital City takes a one-goal lead to the break. 

In the 57th minute, a mistimed tackle in the box leads to Samsonville being awarded a penalty shot. The shooter makes no mistake in finding the netting and knotting the game up at one goal apiece. 

Kasey jogs over to Hayley and taps her on the arm, "We'll get it back." Hayley nods knowing that her Captain will do everything she can to make that happen. 

The Crusaders continue to launch shot towards the goal being unable to find the target as the clock begins to run down. 

In the 80th minute, Kasey steals the ball from one of the players in purple, who was attempting to clear it and lobs a ball into the box hoping that one of her own can get something on it. A Saints player directs it out of the end and the Crusaders reset and get ready for the corner. 

The ball is headed out of danger and the Crusaders are able to retrieve it and bring it forward once more, Jen strikes a low shot towards the goal and sees it blocked by one of the defenders. A scramble ensues and Kasey sneaks in behind and is able to direct a perfectly placed backheel shot past the keeper and put Capital City back on top.    

Tobin looks around, "Is no one going to talk about how Kasey just pulled off a Ronaldo?" 

Getting no answer, Tobin mumbles, "Chris would have if she was here." 

Kailen turns around, "There's still time on the clock, think she's gonna go for three?" 

Kelley turns and smiles at Kasey's Mom, "What do you think, Pat?" 

Pat Wild smiles and nods, "She's gonna do her best, I can tell you that much." 

The Saints turn over the ball in the 85th minute and the Crusaders pounce on it, sending it back into the opposition's end. Sarah gets a shot away and the keeper is able to direct it over the bar for a corner. Emily sets up in the corner and sends a perfect far post ball, directly into Kasey's path. Kasey out jumps all the players and knocks the ball in the bottom corner. 

With the game and victory in hand, Kasey runs back towards the midfield and completes a backflip as the crowd and her teammates cheer on. Kasey looks over towards the stands and catches Kelley's eyeline, smiling and winking at her before getting back into position. 

Ashlyn laughs, "Damn, your girl's next level cocky, KO." 

"Don't, I know it!" Kelley laughs.  

"It's kinda sexy," Alex lets out causing the others in the group to look at her. "What? It's not like most of you weren't thinking the same thing." 

Tobin can't help but smile at her friend and how awkward she currently looks. 

"It's all good, Lex; you're right." 

"Thanks, Tobs." 

With two minutes left on the scoreboard, the Crusaders are now content just to play a game of keep away and kill the clock. 

The final whistle sounds out and Kasey and her Crusader's teammates celebrate their 3 - 1 victory over Samsonville and cementing their place in the final. 

As the players shake hands and share a few hugs, those sporting the purple and white will have to settle for finishing no higher than 3rd overall, provided they manage to defeat the loser of the Limestone and Lakeville semifinal still to be played. 

With the postgame conversation done on the sideline, Kasey approaches the stands and asks the security guard to allow the group access to the field. He seems reluctant to do so until Kasey assures him that she knows them and it will be okay. 

Kelley immediately launches herself into Kasey's arms and kisses her. "Good game, Babe." 

Kasey's face lights up as she hugs her girlfriend. People start snapping pictures of them, but neither cares anymore. As Kylie hits the field she comes running and Kasey scoops her up in her arms. 

"Good game, Kase." 

"Thanks, Mom." 

Kasey hears her name being announced and sets Kylie back down on the ground before making her way over to the group to receive the "Player of the Match" award. She shakes hands and poses for pictures, accepting the trophy. 

Kasey makes her way back over to the group and hugs all the players that remain. Ali passes her a sharpie and Kasey looks confused until she realizes there's a group waiting to get her autograph and maybe even a picture with the up-and-coming star. 

She goes over and signs for them before signalling for Kelley and the rest of the players to come over and sign. The security guards line up along the fence to ensure the player's safety as they sign and take pictures with the fans. 

"Kasey." She hears someone call her name and looks up to see James, her ex-boyfriend and Kylie's father standing there at the fence. 

"What do you want? What are you doing here, James?"

"Kase, please, I don't want any trouble, I just came to talk." 

"Really? You want to talk? You haven't wanted anything to do with me since I told you I was pregnant and now you want to talk." 

"K, please?" 

Kasey walks down towards the end of the stands and indicates for him to follow, "Make it quick." 

Kelley noticing how uncomfortable Kasey currently looks while talking to the man approaches Grandma Pat, "Does Kasey know him or should I go and rescue her?" 

"That man is James, Kylie's father." 

Kelley looks over at Kylie who is playing around with Ashlyn and Tobin, "Does Kylie know who he is?" 

"No, she never met, nor, seen him before."

Kelley walks over towards Tobin and asks her friends to keep Kylie occupied for a few minutes. 

"S'up, KO?"

Kelley looks at Tobin, "Not sure, yet, just keep Kylie with you, okay?" 

Tobin nods and Kelley watches Kasey's conversation for any signs that she may need an intervention. She can tell from Kasey's body language, that she definitely isn't happy about the sudden appearance of the man who left her and Kylie all those years ago.  

"Kasey, I didn't come here to cause any problems for you or Kylie, yes, I know my daughter's name. I know that I screwed up big time when I abandoned you and our child and I know that no matter what I do from now on I can never make up for that, but, I'm wondering if you would at least allow me the honour of meeting her. I'm assuming that's her over there, right?" 

Kasey looks over to where Kelley is standing guard as Tobin and Kylie play around and nods, "Yes, that's Kylie." 

"She's beautiful, Kase; you've done an amazing job with her." 

"Yeah, I have, no thanks to you or your family." 

"I know and I'm really sorry, Kasey for everything. Can I meet her?" 

"You'll be introduced as James a friend of mine, not her father; understood?"

James nods, "I would like to get to know her, Kase." 

"The only thing that I'm offering today is an introduction, nothing more." 

James reaches into his pocket and pulls out a card, "I wrote all of my info on the back; you can contact me whenever." 

Kasey takes the card from him and looks it over before turning towards Kelley, "Kylie, can you come here for a minute, please?" 

Kelley starts to walk towards them as well, but Kasey shakes her head letting her know to stay put. 

Kylie hugs Kasey's waist, "What's up, Mom?" 

"Kylie, this is James, he's a friend of mine from high school." 

Kylie sets eyes upon her father for the first time, unaware that that's who he is, "Hey James, nice to meet you. So, what was my Mom like in high school? She doesn't like to talk about it." 

Kasey takes Kylie's hand, "We should go now, Ky. I'm sure James has someplace he needs to be." Kasey leads Kylie over to where Kelley and her Mom are waiting for them.  

Kelley pulls her in tightly as Kasey begins to sob on her shoulder, "You okay?" 

"No, can you just hold me?" 

Kelley feels her heartbreaking as Kasey sobs and shakes in her arms. Kasey takes a step back and looks over her shoulder, "The bus is waiting for me, Kel; I'll see you back at the hotel." 

"Love you, Kase." 

"Love you, Kel." Kasey picks up her bag and makes the walk over towards the bus. Kelley feels somewhat reassured when she sees Jen wrap her arms around Kasey as they climb aboard. 

As the Capital City bus pulls away, Kelley watches on unaware that three Pride players remain behind as well. 

"You okay, Worms?" 

"No, I'm not, but, I need to be strong for Kasey right now. I can only imagine what is currently going through her head at the moment." 

"I can't believe that of all times for the asshole to show his face, he chooses now to do so." 

"Ash, that's enough." 

"Sorry, Ali, but, you know it's true. Part of me wants to find him and tell him off for what he did to Wild and Little Wild." 

"I know, Ashy; but, it's not our place."  

"Not to be completely insensitive at the moment, but the plan was for us to go shopping with Kasey and pick out an outfit for the awards banquet. Do, you think she'll be up to that still or should we make alternative plans?"

"I'm not sure. Let me get back to the hotel and talk to her about it and we'll go from there, okay?" 

They share hugs before Kelley rejoins up with Kylie and Grandma Pat for the drive back to the hotel.  

Upon arriving back at the hotel, they find Kasey curled up in a ball sobbing on the bed and seemingly on the verge of a panic attack. 

Jen sits on the end of the bed doing what she can to try and console her friend, but nothing is helping and she looks at them all feeling helpless. 

Jen stands up, "I should head back to my room and get cleaned up, now. Kase call me if you need me, okay?" 

"Kylie, how about we check out that mall we drove past on the way back here?" 

"I don't want to leave, Mom, Grandma." 

"She'll be okay, Ky, I'll make sure of it." 

"I'll buy you some ice cream, Kylie." 

"Double scoop?" 

"Yes, double scoop."

"Okay, Grandma." 

Once they are gone, Kelley lays down beside Kasey and allows her to lay across her chest, while she rubs her back to help calm her down. 

"Kase, you really need a shower." 

"Will you shower with me?"  

"Okay, but, we need to make it quick before your Mom and Kylie get back." 

Kelley helps Kasey out of her clothes before removing her own and leading them into the bathroom and closing the door behind them. 

As soon as the water hits the two women, the need to touch and taste each other takes over. Everything going on outside the four walls of the small space soon forgotten as Kelley starts a trail of kisses down to Kasey's breasts, she licks, sucks and bites her nipples, before continuing down to her groin area and placing more kisses there. She inhales Kasey's scent as she guides her fingers over her girlfriend's wet slit and begins rubbing it, drawing a loud moan out of Kasey as she moves her legs further apart. 

Sliding her fingers inside, she allows Kasey to set the pace as she rides Kelley's fingers in and out and rubs her clit with her thumb. 

Kelley holds on to Kasey as she continues to moan out until coming hard all over the defender's hand. Kasey pulls at Kelley's hair, so she looks up and sees Kasey's eyes dark with arousal and wanting more. She stands up and kisses her with everything in and continues to do so while battling her own need to release; she needs more as well, but it isn't the time or place for it. 

 "Kase, we need to finish showering and get dressed before they get back."

"I want to make you come, Kel." 

"Normally, I would never object to that, but we can't right now, we're already on borrowed time. Now, come here and I'll wash you." 

Kasey's hands start to wander and Kelley can't help but laugh, "Kase, I'm turning into a prune we need to get clean and get out of here."

"A sexy prune at that." 

"Enough, wash or I'm leaving." 

"Fine, I'll wash." 

They eventually manage to finish showering and get dressed before laying down together on the bed. 

Kelley's phone begins to ring and she reaches over for it. 

"Better be important, Tobs."

"We are getting our room assignments and having a team meeting, Jill is already asking where you are." 

"Crap, okay, I'll be there ASAP." 

"Hey babe, I need to go to my team hotel for our room assignment and a meeting, are you going to be okay by yourself?" Kelley says as she gathers up her stuff from around the room.

"I'll be fine, I'm just going to have a nap. Wake me up when you get back, and tell the girls we are still on for shopping."

"Are you sure you're up to shopping, Kase?" 

"I will be, I promise. James' appearance after all the years shook me, but I'm starting to process it and as long as I have your strong arms and heart to hold and support me, I'll be fine." 

Kelley smiles, "Have I told you today how much I love you?" 

"No, you haven't." 

"I love you more than anything in this world, Kase. Now, I need to get my ass moving before I'm benched. I'll be back as soon as I can be." Kelley leans over and kisses her, "Bye, beautiful." 

Kelley is barely out the door before Kasey is out cold, between the emotions of the game and the surprise appearance, she's drained. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 327 15
Kristie Mewis a soccer players who plays for Houston dash, with her girlfriend Rachel daly. After Kristie finds out she cheats on her what will she d...
195K 5.7K 52
This story is about two twins who both play soccer and come from a rough home life. Soccer is their safe place. What happens when the USWNT visits th...
46.8K 1K 22
~ { Sequel to 'Regrets and Mistakes' } ~ Rachel's life has changed a lot in a year. Jack starts kindergarten. Conor moved to New Jersey with them. S...
119K 3.8K 62
After four seasons with the Portland Thorns, Bradie Van Dyk knew she needed a change. She wanted to broaden her horizons, discovering new possibiliti...