๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...

By Mistaken-ed

Friendly Reminder: Everything comes at a price. More

โ˜…ๅฝก[สœษช]ๅฝกโ˜…
๐“‚€ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•š๐•’๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•”๐•–๐•ค ๐“‚€
๐“‚€ ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– โ„•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐“‚€
๐“‚€ โ„™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐“‚€
๐“‚€ ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”ธ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ ๐“‚€
๐“‚€ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•œ ๐• ๐•— ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐“‚€
๐“‚€ ๐•Š๐•๐•–๐•–๐•ก๐•†๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐“‚€
๐“‚€ {๐•/๐•Ÿ} ๐”ฝ๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ {๐•ƒ/๐•Ÿ} ๐“‚€
๐“‚€ ๐”ธ๐•š๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•™๐•š๐•ฅ ๐“‚€
๐“‚€ ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐“‚€
A/N ! !
๐“‚€ ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•ก๐•๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐“‚€
๐“‚€ ๐”น๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐“‚€
๐“‚€ ๐”ผ๐•จ. ๐“‚€
NEW BOOK
๐“‚€ ๐•ƒ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•€๐•ฅ โ„๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐“‚€
๐“‚€ โ„๐• ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•” โ„๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•”๐•š๐••๐•– ๐“‚€
๐“‚€ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„‚๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ก๐•ค๐•– ๐”น๐•ฃ๐•š๐••๐•– ๐“‚€
๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‚๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
IKYFL
๐’œ ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’œ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
๐“‚€ ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ ๐“‚€
๐’ž๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ซ๐“‰.๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’
๐’ž๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ซ๐“‰.๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘œ
๐’ž๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ซ๐“‰.๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’
๐’ž๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ซ๐“‰.๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡
๐’ž๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ซ๐“‰.๐’ป๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’
๐’ž๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ซ๐“‰.๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“
๐น๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’
๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐“Š๐‘’๐’น
๐ต๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€
๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐“Ž?
๐ต๐’พ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’
๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐“Ž
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ช๐’ป ๐’œ ๐ธ๐“‡๐’ถ
! SEQUEL !
Lil Updatee

๐“‚€ โ„๐•–๐•’๐•• ๐•†๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ โ„๐•–๐•–๐•๐•ค ๐“‚€

3.6K 132 86
By Mistaken-ed

𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 {𝐘/𝐧} 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. She was unable to talk to the class she's grown to love, due to the whole situation with her job. And let's not forget she has villains on her ass. 

that doesn't make the situation any better.

But even though life has been putting her through shit, she's still in her shop opening it for the new day. She walked to the counter and grabbed her sketching book before sketching a design that came to mind on the way over.

It was kind of abstract, but it was given enough details to clearly see the image. Too indulged in her design she failed to notice the shop door opening and only paid attention when the newcomer spoke.

"That's a nice design {Y/n}, good thing I came here today before someone snatched that up" they spoke. Said girl flinched from surprise before settling down. That voice came from none other than Tenya Iida. 

The thought of her being able to give him his first tattoo was thrilling, but also terrifying. "You came to get a tattoo? Where's your peeps?" she asked carefully as she set your pencil down and grabbed some ink and a fresh needle.

"They were busy. I informed them about this 1 week prior, but it seems they forgot." he laughed at the end to cover up his disappointment of being forgotten on such a special occasion. "Well then it was a good idea to come here" she said as she sat down her supplies and started to sanitize her stuff.

"I may be your tattoo artist but I'm also your friend. I am pleased to do your first tattoo my kind sir." she said bowing to Iida trying to enlighten the atmosphere. And her plan proved fruitful when you heard a hearty laugh from the navy-blue haired man.

"Let's get started, shall we? Where do you want it?" she asked tearing the page out and grabbing some baby oil. "I think my arm would be best, since uniform keeps it covered. But since this is my first time, I thought it'd be better for you to decide." he said chuckling.

"Your arm seems like the perfect place, nice thinking." the {S/t} skinned female gave him a reassuring smile that made the poor boy blush. Of course, he was used to being praised but something about it coming from her made it seem so real.

He knew his friends weren't busy and just thought he wouldn't go through with it. He was originally going to go to some place closer but the need to be with someone he knew at this important time, he thought of her.

Her reassurance that his idea of getting it on his arm was what he needed. He didn't need a lecture on how it would feel uncomfortable or how this would be permanent. He needed reassurance that he mattered. That for once he isn't being praised for something so trivial. 

That his words and ideas don't go through one ear and out the other.

Yeah, he was a strict person but that's only to keep his friends safe. He watched his brother on a hospital bed for god's sake. He didn't want his friends going through the same fate for their carelessness. He wanted the best for everyone. To look out for everyone, but who was there to look out for him?

That question always popped up in {Y/n}'s mind when she hung out with the group. 

She saw how he interacted with everyone with respect (even mineta). It made her feel a since of security. He was so kind and well-mannered but what happens when that cover up melts? What happens when he can't handle the stress anymore?

I mean growing into a rich family filled with hero's is bound to set some high standards for the youngest. 

She never pitied him. Not once. 

But she did feel as though he gives more than he receives. So, she decided against telling him about the pros and cons until after the tattoo was finished. Cause she knew that for once he needs to feel content within himself. 

That for once he knew everything and protected himself on his own.

- Time skip

"Looking hot glasses." the tattoo artist said as she watched the man in front of her admire his freshly wrapped new tat.

"T-thank you {Y/n}. How much do I owe?" he asked blushing like a mad man. 'Get ahold of yourself Tenya'  he mentally scolded. "0.99, think of it as a good job not crying" she said as she starting to clean up her station.

"I couldn't possibly go without paying!" he insisted making her sigh. "Fine wanna pay?" he nodded in response, "Then pick a day for us to hang out. It doesn't matter when but we gotta hang out. You're way cooler than you think" she said with a shrug.

Before either could comprehend Iida pulled her into a hug. Ignoring his new tattoo, he needed this. The reassurance, the hug, her. He never felt so safe with someone, but things really do change. 

He clung onto her a few minutes longer letting out his pain while she stayed silent and rubbing his back. He didn't need to speak her presence was enough comfort alone. He latched on a couple seconds longer before pulling away.

Once she had a clear view of his face, she saw the crystal-like tears that fell so smoothly down his face. The redness of his eyes and the pain within them. She smiled softly before cupping his face and wiping the tears. 

"Listen, you don't have to be perfect all the time. There will be people who don't want to be protected, and when that happens you need to let them do them. You're handsome, you wear glasses, you're smart! You have great ideas, you're fast and so much more." she said lowering him so she could kiss his tear-stained cheek.

"You're Tenya Iida. The youngest and best Iida out there. You don't need to prove it. Just look at you." She said punching his gut lightly which earned her a laugh from him. "Thank you, {Y/n}, really." he said giving her a smile before contemplating something.

Before she could ask, he bent down pecking her lips. She smiled before responding  "Of course, there's a bathroom down that hall. Wipe your face and I'll get the lotion for your new tat." she said point in the direction of the bathroom.

- Time skip

{Y/n} waved goodbye to Iida and continued her day with the navy blue haired on her mind. While he walked back with a little more skip in his step thanks to {Y/n} being {Y/n}. He walked into the dorms to be greeted with almost everyone on the couch. 

He silently scuffed and walked towards his room only to be called. "IIDA YOUR BACK WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONGGGG" whined Mina as she now gained the attention of the class.

"I went to get my tattoo as I said 1 week before and before I left." he stated "You actually got it?! Who did it??" asked Sero as he stood. "Were they hot?" asked Jirou as she read a playboy magazine.

"It was {Y/n} actually..." He trailed off reliving the moments he spent ranting and joking with you as you tattooed him. "THAT'S SICK!" screamed Denki from the couch. "Yea..." responded Iida, "If you'll excuse me." he said once more before entering his dorm.

He flopped on his bed and slowly drifted to sleep with only her and her words on his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 2.1K 27
" i got all the feels for you !" BAKUGO KATSUKI โ•ฒFEM READER @orihimme โ€บ 2020 - 2022
4.3K 86 24
( mha/bnha x child reader/oc )
501K 8.4K 84
Requests are always open. Message me the details. Oh and if you get any of the references(welcome sinners) ๐Ÿ˜‰
143K 3.5K 14
One shots of Todobaku which you will surely love! different A.U.s updated every Saturday! Free to tell me ideas! Even the crazy ones!