𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒫𝓉.𝓈𝒾𝓍

Class 3-A has lost sleep over the case. Still on dorm arrest they could only have access to so much. Juzo coming in helping has taken about .0002 % of stress off their shoulders. 

Everyone reacting differently to not doing anything. It would be great to have Mei here to short circut their ankle bracelets but she was nowhere to be found. Maybe the stress was too much and she went with her parents, which is very understandable. 

Denki returned with the information leaving out the fact he sold out about 10 of his classmates in return. But hey information is information. Either way they were greatful for the blondie. They used a map to pin point their location.

They knew the LOV wouldn't switch locations because they wanted the hero's to come. They brainstormed different ideas on how to get to you. Bakugo exploding every time a dumb idea was presented.

You might be asking. What happened to the big 3? Lets just say they aren't the best babysitters. Why you ask? Cause they're knocked out on the couch as we speak. Leaving the basically adults to their own devices, which isn't such a great idea.

They figured that trying to get Denki to fry the bracelets would be too easy. Nezu would have planned for them to attempt it so they decided against it. Little things like knives and water didn't come close to damaging the damned thing.

They were stumped.

They were stuck with no way to get out. They couldn't even imagine what the LOV were doing to you right now. Or what they have yet to do with you. Thoughts raced through their mind of what kind of torcher you're enduring at the moment.

While they're sitting in a dorm surrounded by hero's you're in a bar surrounded with dangerous villains. They have no clue what the hero's were doing or if they were doing anything at all. Shoto sure as hell had his doubts about his father doing anything related to your case.

All Might retired. He couldn't save you and that bugged Midoriya to the core. He was the new beacon of hope but couldn't even save you. Someone important to him. To his class. You two might not have talked much but this was heart wreaching to him.

You didn't deserve this. If you stayed away from them you would have been safe. Oh how he wishes he was there instead of you. Taking all the pain and trauma instead of you.

They all did.

They were selfish and they knew it.

Having you around was like an open invitation to get you killed.

Having you around was dangerous however they believed they could protect you from whatever would/could happen in the future. 

Yet they couldn't.

They regret everything

You slipped through their fingers.