𝒩𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞 𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖑 * 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖓

It is now the first day of november. Holiday greetings, Carols being sung already, and lets not forget decorations. It's great seeing the smiles of people walking the streets with their lovers or parents.

A certain (H/c) haired female hung some fairy lights around the shop and put some garland on the front counter. She didn't want to put too much decorative stuff cause some don't celebrate the same holidays as she does.

'This looks good. Time to close up' and she did just that. She closed up and swung herself back home. When she arrived she unlocked her door and went to change into some holiday pajama pants and a cropped tank top. (Feel free to change that if you'd like)

She was boling milk in a pot for some hot chocolate when she got a call.

ミ★ 𝘑𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘶 🎶 ★彡

[𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭] [𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞]

"Hey love, what's up?" the (Black/Mixed) female asked as she put Jirou on speaker so she could multi task. Unknown to her that made the purple haired female blush madly.

"U-um I was wondering if you were doing anything today?..." she asked hesitantly

"Nope, I was just making coco. You wanna come over?" Jirou was silently thanking (Y/n) for asking so she didn't have to.

"Yeah! I'll be there in a few." She was jumping with enthueasim but was able to concele it well.

"K, bring a hoodie it's a lil chilly." Said (Y/n)

"Rd, see you soon."

"See you soon."

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝

(Y/n) sat comfortably on her couch shuffling her November playlist. The first song that came on was Early Autumn by Ella Fitzgerald (Please tell me ya'll know this classic).

She spun and sung the lyrics while happily sipping her coco. 4 Minutes passes she heard a knock on her door, she walked herself to her front door and opened it to reveal a pretty purple haired female. 

"Welcome to my humble abode." she spoke bowing, the action made Jirou laugh as she took her shoes off. They went in the living room to hear November Twilight playing.

"Okay you gotta dance with me"

"No way"

"Jirouuuuuuuuu" the female pleaded

"Fine" Jirou looked away to hide her blush as her female friend dragged her to the open space in her living room.

"ALEXA PLAY THAT BACK" she asked and Alexa complied.

*  They swung side to side along with the music. Jirou was a little stiff while (Y/n) was feeling the rythem. Jirou found it kinda funny when (Y/n) started singging along.

The branches of the trees are bare
The smell of burning leaves is in the air
November Twilight steals across my heart~

The Darker female spun the hero is a circle before pulling her back in. This time closer than before.

At 5 o'clock the streets are dark
Across the empty bandstand in the park
November Twilight, softly falls again

(Y/n) placed her face in the crook of Jirous neck and Jirou did the same. Feeling  (Y/n) breath on her neck as she sung the next lyrics

So soft, that you could hear a voice if one were calling
So quiet, that you could hear a tear if one, were falling

Jirou pulled away to look at (Y/n)'s face as she joined in the singging

and April's laughter steals once more
Across the dark pavilion of my heart
And then I miss you most,
Miss you with the ache of long lost things,

Jirou moved closer to (Y/n) to the point where they were sharing the same air.

Of sunburnt hours and garden swings,
When life was beautiful
And love was young and gay

(Y/n) twirled Jirou once more bringing her as close as she could as they sung the last lyrics

November Twilight must you stay?

Jirou leaned in as she pulled (Y/n) in a passionate kiss. (Y/n) was surprised to say the least but soon kissed back. Jirou felt (Y/n) hands grip her hips so Jirou slid her hands around the female's neck.

They pulled away to breathe and (Y/n) took this time to look at Jirou's lips. They were puffy and wet, she could only think that hers didn't look any different.

"We should listen to music more often" the darker female chuckled before pulling Jirou into another kiss. 

Passionate and full of emotion. A beautiful way to start November.