𓂀 ℝ𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕔 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖 𓂀

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐛𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝, {𝐘/𝐧} 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐛𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝, {𝐘/𝐧} 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝. These run ins with the off-brand Suicide Squad had become more frequent.  And if she wasn't careful, she could get herself in some real danger. 

But she wasn't going to be careful. She wasn't going to let them keep her in or restrict her freedom.  She was gonna live just as she's been living. 

Though that don't mean she's fearless or unbreakable, she's just not a bitch.  Her family made sure to program that into her head at a young age. 

{Y/n} never talked about her family.  It wasn't a topic she'd put her two cents in, because there was nothing to talk about. 

And no, she wasn't living on the streets since she was born.  

She was the only child.  Fun!  But not fun.  Usually, the only child would receive more love due to the lack of other children.  But that wasn't the case with {Y/n}.

Who'd think a house of three could feel like a house of one.

Her parents worked from home, only coming downstairs to eat.  And only interacting with her when needed.  They left {Y/n} to the American schooling system, which taught nothing.  So, the poor girl was reliant on herself and the internet.

Soon before entering the 4th grade, {Y/n} parents had got the amazing opportunity to work in Japan.  They took the job, and the three were on their way to the lovely continent of Asia. 

Years past, and {Y/n}'s parents were seen less and less.

Soon enough the big 13 rolled in, that's when she started saving money.  {Y/n} dreamed of starting a business at 15, and at 17 she made that dream a reality. Tatting who, what, when and where, with designs dating back to her adolescence.

It was her safe haven, her comfort activity.  Her parents disapproved of it, of course.  Having a daughter with such a powerful quirk, they'd been expecting her to become a hero!  But no, heroes weren't her cup of tea.

She knew full and well heroes kill just as villains do.  She knew that some heroes abused some kids, placed hitmen on some people, some went as far as false accusations against normal people to silence them after being caught.

The hero society is corrupted.  She knew better than to be a part of a corrupt system.

Her parents found out about their daughter's ideology, and to say they were enraged would be an understatement.  So many words could describe their boiling disappointment for their daughter.

But those were words they couldn't say.  {Y/n}'s beliefs drove them away, or atleast that's what she tells herself.  They weren't too far, but far enough to be out of reach.