𝒜 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃𝑜𝑜𝓃

Although work is fun and all, it's good to have a break. And winter provided just that. Laying in bed, soft blankets, hot coco, all those things are so much better to indulge in when winter comes into view. So that's what (Y/n) found herself doing this fine winter afternoon.

She sat on her sofa with a fluffly blanket covering her from her feet to her shoulders as she watched the cinderella story movies. Days like this was so peaceful, it made her take in all the good within her life. Like her friends, music, her job, the silence. All of it.

It was quiet in her house, as the story says 'not a creature was staring not even a mouse'. The faint sound of voices playing from the tv and her breathing was the only thing heard. And she loved every second of it. That was until a knock on her door interupted it. 

With a sigh she shook her blanket off and reluntantly made her way towards her front door. Her frown was replaced by a gentle smile when she saw who came knocking on her door. There on her door step stood Shoto Todoroki and Denki Kaminari. She ushered them inside the house after seeing the state of them.

They both had red running noses and ears that were red enough to challenge rudolphs. Which is funny in Shoto's case since he had an ice quirk and all. She wrapped them in the blanket she used to have around herself before going to make them a cup of hot coco.

She came back just as fast with their coco and sat it infront of them then taking a seat to the left of them.

"Mind telling me why you guys are here?" she questioned raising an eyebrow at the two as they visably stiffened.

"Yeah Denki tell her why we're here." Todoroki said as he took a sip of his coco. Denki on the other hand was baffled. He knew Todoroki did not just shift THEIR idea onto HIM.

"Well, um.. I hahahhaha" he spoke not wanting the cool female to know why they actually came here.

Flash back brought to you by sparky

Denki paced in his room trying to find out how he would get to (Y/n) without Iida beign suspicious. Ofcourse Denki could always ask if Iida would want to come know he had a little thing for their dear tattoo artist. But that would be one step backwards to spending ALONE time with (Y/n).

Within the mist of pacing and mummbling in his room he didn't notice a mop of dual colored hair standing  in the door frame.

"I'll go." Todoroki stated getting the attention of the more than startled blond.

"What pshhh I don't know what you're talking about hahah" denki said trying so hard not to shrink under the gaze of his classmate.

"You'll reduce suspicion from Iida." Todoroki stated calmly although convincing. Denki sighed in defeat and went out with Shoto.

Present brought by snitching Shoto

 "Awwwe did you guys miss me" (Y/n) said teasingly although happy she was missed by the two.

Shoto nodded his head 'yes' while Denki rapidly shook his head 'no'. Still to afraid to tell her in fear that he'll be made fun of.

"Mhm suree~ Anywho lets finish the movie so we can watch the next one. And with that she went inbetween the two and under the covers. Grabbing the remote and playing the movie.

They were so intranced with the movie that they hadn't noticed the misiltoe hung over their heads. All except (Y/n). She leaned towards Denki and gave him a soft on his cheek before doing the same to the half and half boy.

They tuned out the T.v only able to focus on not letting the red on their cheeks get too noticable. They turned to eachother before nodding. They leaned into (Y/n) and gave her cheeks a kiss simutanuosly (STFU I CAN'T SPELL).

Luckly (Y/n) was black and it didn't show as much on her than the boys

 (If you're lightskin change that <3)  

And so they continued the night with Cinderella Story movies and alot of cuddling.

"So make the moments fly" 

A̵̙͙̬̹͈̝̰͗̋́̀̾̚̕͝s̴̺̲͈̳̠̈́̂͑̒̽̃͑̂̒͜ ̴̮̹̤̱̌́̀́̍̚͘͜f̸͙̠͓͇̈́ö̵̡̖͔̳r̷̡̘̫̩̭̹̈́͒̌͑͜ ̷̲͈̬̭͈́͛̈̇̓ẅ̵̲͈͈͚̣̼́͆̑́ḫ̴̡̯̜̯͔̹͕̖̎̽̋̃̚a̶̝͉̟̞̣̺̺̓̈̉͐̇͂̋̓̅͝t̵̢͔̝͖̭̻̫̮͉̣̓̔͂͆͋̕'̶̛͖̮̬̾̇́s̶̩̘̮̬͉̩̽̉́̏̌ͅ ̸̬̱̘̣̭͇̹͈̎̑a̸͇̜̲̰̒̄̒̓͑̐̕͠͝b̴̨͈̯͔̜͙̥͌͌͌̂̚͜ơ̴̛͇͈̞̤̣͉͖͗̈́́͑̐͌ů̴̦̫̲͚̝͕̟̳͝t̸̫̍́͌̆͗ ̵̼͉́̊̅̊̆͝ț̴̥̫̭̱͕̣̼͑̋̀̍̆́̉̑̄͒ờ̴̧̨̙̣͖͙̭̟̈́̄̊͗̾͌͝ͅ ̶̱̮͎̎ḩ̵̛͎̇̉̋̎̇́a̸̡̞̖͔͎̎̊̍̎̋͊̃̑̚̚p̶̠̈́͒̕̕p̵̡͉͕̭̮̤̭̹͕̟͌̋̏͠e̸̢̨̫̗̬̺̹̖̅͒̓̈́ͅṇ̷͙̱̰̱̮͈̫̘̀̄̄͑͌̀̍͝͝ ̵̧̠̱̻̠̙̗̹̆́̐͂̏̈́̎͝ṫ̷̮̗͕͖̣͓̀̒̐̃́̓̔̄į̴͍͎̦͆̏̑͒̄́͝m̷̛̼̹̳̝͑̄̑̒̋͝͝͝ę̴͈̱̯̞͍̐ ̴͍̜͖̤̳̃͑͋͗c̷̬̣͔̬̗̠͖̬̀̔̈́̊ä̵̹̳̫̰̥͖͉̫́̑͊̊̚ṉ̷͊̄͑͛̊̍͝ň̷̥͉̭͈̣̗̔ȍ̴̢̮̟̖̔t̵̖̲͑̿̀̊̋́̑͌̽̌ ̶̛͚̬͕̣̺̲̲̝͐̾͐͊̀̉̐̈͜h̵̨̻̹̫͙̅̉̿̔͛ͅe̶̹̝̭̾͂͑́͊̄̊̓͝ą̷̢̯̜͚̦͉̭̜͈̊́̆̈́͐̌̚l̶͙̺̗̙̙̊̽͐̈́̄̑̐̒̕