𓂀 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕡𝕤𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖 𓂀

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧. This year was going to be fun, {𝐘/𝐧} and Kirishima got matching costumes, and he was expected to arrive earlier than the others so she could apply his makeup. 

He was twitching with excitement. He'd felt like everyone had their special moments with {𝐘/𝐧} but him! But he was getting his time now.

He couldn't and wouldn't deny the fact that the lady was beautiful. He thought she were the definition of ethereal. 

Her skin complimented everything she wore. Her eyes looked like gems in the sun. Her hair, no matter the style, was always beautiful.

He arrived on time, well maybe 20 minutes earlier because he wanted more time to spend with {𝐘/𝐧}. He knocked on the door, it took 2 minutes before she came running to the door with shorts and a tank top on.

"Kiri! You're earlier than early, come in we can get started." she said letting him walk in as she locked the door behind him. "Sorry for coming earlier than you said, I was too excited!" he nervously scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Nah it's okay, more time to do us. But let's start on your makeup" and with that she grabbed his hand and led him to her bathroom where she had all the make-up needed already set out.

"You come prepared huh?" Kirishima let out a chuckle that gave her pretty butterflies. Yet she ignored that with a simple eye roll and told him to sit down. He followed orders and watched as she added some concealer near his eyes. 

(I don't know/do makeup besides lip liners and eyeliner so bear with me :D)

He closed them allowing her to blend it. She grabbed some black-ish grey blush for his cheekbones, applying it correctly. 

While she fixed his cheekbones, he took the time to look at her. 'As beautiful as always' his mind spoke before he zoned back in.

She then grabbed some eyeshadow for an eye bag effect. She needed to be closer to do this, so she took it upon herself to sit on his lap.

"W-What are you doing?!" he jolted in surprise. He zoned out for 1 minute and the cutest girl he's known in on his lap basically straddling him. "I need to do your eyeshadow, sorry if it's uncomfortable. We can sk-" she was quickly interrupted by the red-head.

"IT'S OKAY! I mean it's okay" he sent her his signature smile as she nodded and got back to work.

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

The duo's makeup was finished and all that was left was costumes. He brought his with him and decided to change in the bathroom, while {𝐘/𝐧} changed in her room. 

He couldn't stop thinking about how close the two were earlier. They were basically sharing the same breath. He shook himself out of his thoughts and changed before heading to her room.

 He opened it to see you struggling with the zipper on the back.

"Just the man I needed, zip this for me please?" she asked as he came near and zipped it up perfectly. They looked at themselves in her body mirror admiring what they've guys put together. 

The moment came to an end when she saw his tie untied around his neck. He noticed she was looking and looked away. "I wasn't taught how to tie a tie" he said sheepishly 

{𝐘/𝐧} turned to face him and began tying his tie "No judgment, I ain't know how to tie my shoes till' I was 11." she said trying to ease his discomfort.

"Looking handsome Victor" she said as she pulled his tie to his neck. He gulped quietly at the compliment, and that their faces were inches apart. 

{𝐘/𝐧} prepared to turn back around when strong hands made their way to her waist. 

"Thank you, my bride" he said softly before doing something he only dreamed of doing.

He leaned in and stole a kiss. It only lasted for a few seconds before he came to realize his mistake and pulled away.

"I AM SO SORRY {𝐘/𝐧}! THAT WAS SO UNMAN-" before he could finish soft lip gloss coated lips came into contact with his again. He was shocked for a moment before kissing back. 

His hands found their rightful place on her hips and her's found their safety on his shoulders. He pulled her closer by the waist, deepening the kiss. Their lips fit like puzzle pieces, and it made him ecstatic. 

He was going to do more but a knock at the front door interrupted the sweet pleasure. The two broke apart slightly panting but soon collected themselves.

"Are you ready, my bride?" he said holding his hand out. She laughed a little before placing her hand onto of his.

"Yes, my husband"