𓂀 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𓂀

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. The red liquid starting to show through her hoodie.

She carried herself toward the front desk where a woman no old than 30 sat. She acknowledged the female and front of her with a nod and a simple "Yes sweetie? How can I help you" she asked in a polite tone.

"I have a stab wound in my back and it hurts terribly-" before {Y/n} could finish her explanation she was rushed into a room and asked to take her hoodie off to which she complied to.

"Sweetie, you've lost a lot of blood!" she said before rushing to the door. "I need a doctor in here ASAP!" she screamed out the door. 

The younger female started to feel lightheaded, so she decided to sit down until the doctor came. She seated herself in a chair, her back hunched in order to avoid getting her blood on the chair.

She stared at the floor as her vision became impaired and her eyelids grew heavier. Soon enough she was out.

- With 3-A

Once patrol was over class 3-A rushed to the nearest hospital in search of their friend. "Excuse me we're looking for {Y/n} {L/n} please tell me she's here." mina pleaded. The woman at the desk looked at the class then let out of short-lived chuckle. 

"She said you'd come here, come follow me" the class instantly brightened and followed close behind the nurse.

The nurse opened the door to reveal a way too known {Y/n} reading a book with soft 'Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy' playing in the back. When she heard the door open, she looked up from her book and at the friends she's learned to enjoy. 

"Hey" she said softly, so soft that every single student's face was set ablaze. "{Y/n}!" Mina ran up to said girl only to be wrapped in a spider web, "I was stabbed in the back do you think your monster hug is going to fix it?" she said with a chuckle while mina got out of her webs. 

"Right" Mina said as she rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment. "How are you? Any pain?" asked Tokoyami as he approached the bed.  "Nah, I'm cool. Thanks, Yami." she smiled up at the bird head male which he gladly returned.

"Well since you guys are here, I'll be going now. Thank you again nurse" (Y/n) said while getting off the bed and slipping on her shoes.  "Leave?! I'm sorry but did you NOT just get STABBED? S T A B B E D." exclaimed Sero. 

"Nah I'm fine. Just needed a couple of stitches and Anti-biotics. Though, I might need to close the shop until I'm fully recovered." she thought out loud. She resisted the urge to stretch, not wanting to rip the thread. "I'll have to walk home though. I can't risk ripping the threads." she stated walking toward the door.