𓂀 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕀𝕥 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𓂀

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 {𝐲/𝐧}'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 {𝐲/𝐧}'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞. It smelled of antiseptic and flowers, just as it has been for the past year. 

{Y/n}'s been coming here for the past year due to quirk complications, and here she was once again sitting on the bed thing while the doctor did his thing.

"Any new pain" he asked as he sat at a desk and typed away. "Nope" she said popping the 'p' as he nodded in approval. This was usually how trips to this disinfected place went. She'd get a checkup, she'd answer some questions, and they'd diagnose her. 

It had gotten into such a routine that she started to remember the questions.

"So, what I'm seeing is your venom is backed up. This tends to happen every 2-3 months, correct?" the patient nodded in response before the doctor picked back up on his explanation. 

"I see, you haven't been using your quirk much resulting in your venom to not flow correctly throughout your body." he finished off. "Is it dangerous?" she asked, "No, your body seems to be taking it well and gets rid of it before it can cause harm." 

That left a nice feeling in {y/n}'s chest, if her body wasn't such a bad bitch the results could've been more dire.  She thanked the doctor before leaving the wicked place and made her way back home.

{Y/n} could hear footsteps behind her but ignored them. That was until she heard faint but clear giggling. 

Taking a sharp left onto a quiet but busy used street she waited to hear the footsteps again. But instead of hearing footsteps she was met with a harsh kicked to the back, causing her to stumble into a nearby alley.

She turned to see that kid again, that short, blonde, psycho creep.  However, unlike last time she accompanied by a man with what looked like scars and staples all around his exposed skin.

"{Y/N}!!" screamed the blondie as she smiled, resulting in {y/n} stepping back and scrunching her face up. "The fuck do you want from me?" she spoke with nothing but hatred and dislike.  This caused a chill to run down the blonde's spine.

"We want you to join us doll." spoke the other villain. She let out an airy chuckle before locking eyes with him. "That'll have to be a hard pass." she said with narrowed eyes. Now, Dabi wasn't the one to get butterflies or anything within his stomach besides food.

But her. She spoke up and didn't stutter. Hell, she looked him dead in the eyes. "Really now?" he said in an amused tone holding the eye contact. From {y/n}'s peripheral vision she could see the blondie slowly taking out her knife. 

Catching this she quickly shot a web her way, sticking her to one of the buildings all while her eyes remained on the scared man.

"Seems like you're not going to budge." he let out a sigh before bringing up a fire wall between you two. She was quick to jump back, but once the fire died down there was no trace of the two villains.

'I don't have time for this shit today'