𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒫𝓉.𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

3 days. That's how long they've held you captive before that video. Speaking of the video it was sent just a few minutes ago and your burns were still new. They locked you into a room and just made you.. sit there.

The burns hurt like a bitch, but you could endure it. Right? Everything is fresh. The enviorment, the room, the burns. Everything, and you didn't like it one bit. It hurts to stand however you went against the pain and stood. 

Limping towards the window you tried to open it. But it didn't budge. You started checking around it to find some sort of lock, but none was there. The only two reasonable answers that came to mind was that A. it was jammed or B. they somehow locked it from the outside.

You wouldn't give up though. You searched the room for something, anything. But what did you expect to find in a room for a prisoner? A weapon? A note? Preferably a death note. You didn't know what to expect anymore.

You can't cry. You wouldn't cry. Not over these bastard wannabe villains. You weren't going out without a fight. However~ the fight would have to wait until your like 20% healed. As of right now you need to be on alert and start taking mental notes.

Mental notes of what? you ask? of them.

Their quirks

Their scheduels

Their habits

How easily they get scared

Their weaknesses

Their prime leader

You knew the handsy bitch wasn't pulling the strings. No way. He was a puppet just as the rest of the League. Disposable little marionettes, hanging no clanging onto the false hope given to them.

Revenge

Acceptance

Family

Everything they desire. 

You can clearly see the strings on them. But can't see where they trace back to. They float so... freely. So carelessly. Making them cling onto those sting, cling onto their hope. Cling onto the little aspiration that they can over run the same heros that failed them.

It was sad. The heros not only failed them but they made them lose hope. Lose hope in the so called saviors of the world. It almost made you want to pity them. But pity isn't what they need. They need a pillar, some type of hero in their eyes.

Of course the way they do things aren't the safest nor are they the best way. But they have their reasons... 

Enough of them. It's time to finally plan.