𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒫𝓉.𝑜𝓃𝑒

Class 3-A sat in class conversating in their respective groups. Everything was was going smoothly until Principle Nezu spoke over the intercom.

:EVERYONE COME TO THE SCREEN ROOM, THIS IS URGENT:

With that the classes of the school was gathering in the screen room waiting for an explanation. There were Pro-heros gathered all around the platform including the big 3. Class 3-A and class 3-B was anxious to know what was so important that they called them last minute

"I am very sorry about the last minute call but this has to be spoken about. The league of villians are back.... and they've captured someone."

Class 3-B and 3-A sucked in a breath at the mention of the beloved LOV. Them being the only ones that really encountered them, you could say they have some history. Their minds wondered to the last sentence spoken. Who could have been captured?

"They sent a video of them and their hostage. Some of you may know them... please try stay calm"

Now the classes were at the edge of their seats. Who do they know that could have be captured? Their minds went to a certain female before quickly shaking the thought away. There's no possible way the league would want/have her. Right? Before they knew it a video was being presented.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is it on bacon bits?" asked Shigaraki, "Keep calling me that and I'll make sure it's not dusty" the scared man replied. Shigaraki rolled his eyes before facing the camera.

"Hello heros and wannabes, you know very well who I am and what I want however I've found a way to get it" With that Shigaraki turned the camera and a familiar (Curly/Braid/Dread/Afro) haired female came in view. She was bruised and cut all over. She was also unconcious but that was going to change soon.

"Twice do it" Shigaraki demanded as Twice walked up to the female and slapped her... hard. She had her eyes wide open as her face was turned to the left. Her breathing was heavy as she searched her surroundings. She saw Shigaraki and immediantly calmed down.

Her eyes became bored and her breathing regulated. Her behaviour struck a nerve in the rusted male as he took her face with only 4 fingers and made her face him. 

"Why are you acting like that? Do you know who we are?!" he screamed in her face however this didn't seem to effect her. Dabi walked towards the two and ripped the tape off of her mouth to which she winced at.

"Maybe if I was kidnapped by someone worth being scared of I might have been frightened." she spoke calmly. The statment made the decaying quirk man laugh as he looked into the camera once again, making her look with him.

"Since your lovley little friend wanna act like a bitch let's show her what bitches get" 

Dabi came from behind her and put his hands on her exposed arms and started burning her. He looked at her face to see her unfazed by the heat. He leaned towards her ear a whispered "Just so you know your quirk won't work" he kissed her ear before facing her again.

He saw the panic in her face as he started to increase the flames. 

"Dabi stop messing around." Dabi rolled his eyes but complied regardless. The flames got bigger and wilder.

"AHHHHHH-" 
-------------------------------------------------------
And just like that the video was over. Heros and heros in training alike sat there horrified. Nobody dared to speak, or more so they couldn't speak. However a certain explosive blonde was able to.

"No, no that can't be. TELL ME IT'S NOT FUCKING TRUE!" he yelled at the pros that was even more shocked to hear the sadness, pain and fear in the boys voice. They frowned and shook their heads.

"We'll get her back bakugo. I swear." spoke denki as the class walked away in silence ...

First part of captured is over bitches 🙄🙏🏼\

Tell me your thoughts on it -->