KS4 - Yours ✔

thekswriter द्वारा

Fourth Generation of my Kirigun series. 1st Generation: Possessive Tharn 2nd Generation: Falling in Love with... अधिक

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 🔞
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Side Story #1 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #2 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #3 Bruno & Mayka
Chapter 56
Side Story #4 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #5 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #6 Bruno and Mayka
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Side Story #7 Bruno and Mayka
Final Chapter
Side Story #8 Bruno&Mayka
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special 3 (Gun shot)
Special Chapter 5 (Miles' new bestie)

Chapter 10

8.2K 490 114
thekswriter द्वारा

Miles's POV

"I don't lie, Miles. Now, I am sure that I like you...no... I am in love with you...and I promise no one is ever gonna hurt you again. I'll be your shield. So please let me."

He said it with all sincerity. Our eyes are locked with each other, it was me who turned to the side first.

"Are you hungry? I can just buy food and bring it here." I asked him. I don't know how to reply to what he has said. He sounded so honest to me and I am damn nervous. The uncontrollable shaking of my hands is obvious.

He held my hand and placed it on his cheeks. "The last thing I want you to feel is to be scared of me. I'll just message someone to bring food here."

Should I just give him a chance? Damn, my heart is beating fast. I held it and tried to rub it.

"Are you okay, baby?"

What is with the baby? I am not used to it.

My heart is not cooperating with me. I don't want Cade to hear the loud beat it is producing.

He stood up and kissed my cheek.

"Cade!" He got me surprised here.

He just smiled at me. He is handsome. I don't usually notice this before because I used to hate him and be annoyed by his presence. But now that he is smiling at me like this why am I feeling so nervous? He looks so perfect.

Someone is knocking at the door. Who could this be?

"Food delivery," Luke said and sat on the couch in front of us. "I am jealous, Cade. You are now always with your boyfie."

Cade ignored him and took a spoonful to feed me.

"I can manage," I told him.

"I know but I want to feed you."

"Okay...okay... time for me to leave," Luke said laughing as he stormed out of the room.

We were just eating when my phone vibrated. I am silently praying that it's not Syd who is calling because Cade is going to kill me.

He glared at me.

He grabbed my phone and checked the screen. The number was not saved on my phone yet and I am not expecting any calls today.

"Who is this?" He is fuming as he looked straight into my eyes.

"I d-don't k-know..." I stuttered, acting like a wife caught cheating by his husband.

He pressed the accept button and answered the phone for me.

"Who is this?" He asked in a serious tone. He is not yelling but it sounded scary. "Why would you call him about this? Don't ever call here again and in case you didn't recognize my voice, this is Cade speaking."

He pressed something on my phone.
"Who is that, Cade?"

"That Erwin."
The flirty guy who offered me 500k for a night.

"What does he want?" We are not close. I don't know why would he call me.

"He wants to die by calling you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One week has passed. Yes, we are still boyfriends and yes, we are still together all the time.

"Stop rushing me." He is already outside our house. Today is Pink's 15th birthday and their family will have a simple dinner at their home.

"Beautiful." He praised me.

"Shut up."
I surrendered fighting against him. I will never win.

"My grandparents and great grandparents are waiting for us."

No way. "Shit! I am not coming anymore. Greet Pink for me." I stepped back.

He burst into laughter. "I am just kidding. Only papa, dad and Pink are there.  We will have a separate party at the mansion on the weekend and you are coming there with me as well."

"Cade, I can go to your home but not in the mansion. I am not ready to go there yet."
What if Cade and I broke up, his family is going to kill me. Kirigun is a family of scary guys. They are quite protective of each other.

"Why not? I want to introduce you to everyone."
For almost a week, Cade's way of talking to me changed. Every time I speak, he is always focused on my lips.

"I just don't want to."

"Okay, if you don't want, for now, it's okay." He caressed my cheeks. He has this hobby of touching my face all the time.

He drove his car to their house.  I always notice that we are being followed by two cars anywhere we go.  I just realized that they are Elites who are guarding Cade all the time. They always pop out of nowhere. Cade told me to ignore them and pretend that they are not around.

It's cute to see the couple wearing party hats for Pink. Her party is Kpop themed and it's just simple. For a family of billionaires, this party is so cute.

"Of course you need to wear this too." Pink is all smiles. I bend down a little so she can put the party hat for me.
"And you too." She referred to Cade.

"No. I am not going to wear that." Cade declined.

I took the party hat from Pink and put it to Cade myself. "Wear it, it's her birthday. You look good."

It's cute to see Cade's face flushing red. I just said that he looks good but it made him blushed already.

I looked at Pink. "Happy Birthday."
Cade handed her a gift. It was a jewelry set customized for Pink. He told me not to buy one. My only contribution is to come with him to the mall to buy this.

Like a normal birthday celebration, they let her blow her cake first.

"Feel at home, Miles." Sir Kai told me.

"Eat a lot, baby." I think I got goosebumps when Cade called me baby in front of his parents.

"I will, you should eat too," I replied timidly. My confidence always dropped whenever I am in front of this family.  I don't feel like I belong here.

"Your brother is Mayka, right? You look like him." Sir Kai told me.

"Thank you, sir." Unlike sir cole, his wife is more approachable.

I saw him talked through the device in his ear. Mayka also has that one. "Yes, Jin. I am not sure. Why?" What shocked me was when Sir Cole grabbed it from his ear and toss it somewhere.
"Babe, I am going to replace it again."

"It is your day off. I told you not to answer calls when we are eating." I am now confused if it Sir Cole or Cade talking. They talked the same way.

"What if it is an emergency, babe?"

"So tell me what did he say? I'll be the judge if it's important or not." His husband yelled. This is awkward for me to witness a couple fighting.

"Pa, dad, can you continue that later? We have a visitor here. It is embarrassing." Pink told them.

"That's your brother's wife. He is now a family. He should be used to it by now." I can't absorb the way Sir Cole referred to me as Cade's wife. Are they serious?

"What's wrong, baby?"
Cade calling me that endearment gives me a tickling feeling.

"No, I am fine."

"I am sorry, Miles. We are not fighting, don't worry." Sir Kai looked at Sir Cole. "Speak another word, I am going to sleep in the other room." I think that threat is effective because his husband continued eating.

Cade keeps refilling my plate. I put some chicken strips on his plate too. It made him glimmer with joy. "Thanks, baby."

"Wow, I feel so single. No one is taking care of me when it's my birthday."
Cade stood up and kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you always." Cade is so sweet to Pink. They are adorable.

After dinner, we went outside for a quick walk.

"Do you acknowledge my sincerity now?" Cade asked me.

There's no trace of lying to him. He is always honest with his words. It's just hard to absorb why would he like me.

"Why, Cade? Why me? I am just an average guy."
He stopped walking and held my shoulders.

"Because you are you. I already introduced you to my family, which means this relationship is now official. Stop underestimating yourself and be confident. You are beautiful, anyone would fall for you but of course, I won't let them be near you. You are mine, Miles. There is no way you can break up with me. Are we clear on that?"

In just a snap, I got a boyfriend in instant. Not just a normal boyfriend but a Kirigun one. The heir of the most powerful family in the country. It is somehow scary but Cade is just so warm. I always feel safe when I am with him. He also makes me feel that I am worth keeping and I am beautiful in any way. I never experienced feeling this from anyone. Not even on Syd.

He is waiting for my answer. I don't know what to say to him though. My heart is going insane again.

"Answer me." His lips are almost touching mine. I cannot open my mouth to talk. What if he smells the beef &mushroom that I have eaten at the dinner earlier?

I just nodded. He might smell my breath.

He then held my chin and kissed me. Fuck! He should have waited for me to at least brush my teeth... I don't know how to kiss too. Why is he kissing like this? His tongue is seeking entrance on my mouth and the fact that we are doing this in front of their gate is crazy.

"Baby, open up for me."

"What am I going to do?" I am clueless.

"Just relax and stop closing your mouth."

His hands are on my cheeks while he is kissing me passionately. This is so good. I wanna ask him if he can taste the beef in my mouth. That would be embarrassing. By the looks of it, I don't think he was bothered by it at all.

Panting, he stopped the kiss. We are both trying to catch our breath. When I turned my gaze to their gate, I saw Sydney staring at us. Is he jealous? Or am I just imagining things?

"That was good, baby." He gave me another kiss on my forehead. Cade looks so happy.

Cade is serious with me and he doesn't deserve to be cheated on. Sydney doesn't like me so I think I should stop crushing on him and focused on someone who gives me more importance.

I looked at Cade in the eyes. I took a lot of courage before saying this to him ---"I like you, too."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

185K 11.4K 57
Spoiled Series #1 Type Thought Call me Bitch, Spoiled, Arrogant, Ignorant whatever the hell you want. I don't F*cking Care! He is mine! Nobody can ha...
1.1M 48K 74
Warning:🙅🔞 If you're not into a relationship full of toxicity, jealousy, and possessiveness, this story is not for you. Both of them are extremely...
176K 10.6K 22
(Completed ✔) Khrū (Thai) - teacher; a MewGulf/TharnType fanfic where Mew is Gulf's college professor. Gulf has a son; Mew has a daughter. Gulf's gi...
289K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...