RESTART (Hiatus)

By rianne322008

Lan Zhan begged Wei Wuxian with tears "WEI YING!...i love you please" Wei Ying knew he would die if he falls... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49

chapter 28

5.4K 236 26
By rianne322008

Wei wuxian is 15
Xiumei and xiuli is 17

It happened like this

(Wei wuxian is not in the lectures so lan wangji did not meet )

Lan xichen: the people said there were water ghouls in caiyi.

Lan xichen was having tea with lan qiren

Lan qiren hums: water ghouls?

Lan xichen: yes shufu.

Lan qiren: you should bring wangji .

Lan xichen: yes shufu.

Lan qiren: mm go .

Lan xichen: yes shufu

Lan xichen bows and goes out of the room. He walked and saw lan wangji

Lan xichen smiles: wangji

Lan wangji turns to look at lan xichen with a cold and rigid body and face

Lan wangji: xiongzhang

Lan wangji bows

Lan xichen: wangji dont bow

Lan wangji straightened up and looked at lan xichen questionably.

Lan xichen: there are water ghouls in caiyi , shufu said that you should go to for experience .

Lan wangji nods: en

While they were talking about the water ghouls they saw nie huaisang and jiang cheng walking together talking.

Lan xichen: jiang gongzi , huaisang

Jiang cheng and nie huaisang look at lan xichen and went to him .

Jiang cheng bowed : zewu -jun

Nie huaisang just looks at lan xichen with a smile on his face

Nie huaisang: xichen-ge!

Lan xichen: ah would you like to go with us in caiyi

Jiang cheng: zewu-jun what for?

Jiang cheng asked respectively as an heir they need to do that.

Lan xichen: actually the towns people told us that there are water ghouls in town maybe you could join?

Jiang cheng nods : i will zewu-jun

Nie huaisang: xichen ge i wont im just going to drag you down.

Lan xichen: i understand huaisang.

Lan xichen looks at jiang cheng

Lan xichen: we should go jiang gongzi

Jiang cheng nods and fixes himself .

And they went , there were lan disciples , lan xichen , lan wangji and jiang cheng .

They were on the boats just riding it but they were standing up , they told the civilians to not go even near the river. So there would be no deaths.

This river channel led to a large lake up ahead called Biling Lake. In the past decades, Caiyi Town had never been haunted by water spirits, but in recent months, people had repeatedly fallen into this water channel and Biling Lake. Cargo ships also sunk without an explanation. A few days ago, Lan Xichen had casted an array of nets in this area, originally thinking that he could catch one or two of them. Who would have expected that he would capture a dozen or more water spirits in a row. He had cleaned the corpses and brought them to the nearby town to inquire about them, but there had actually been quite a lot of corpses that had gone unclaimed, not recognized by the local people. Yesterday, he had cast the array of nets once more and had caught quite a few again.

Jiang Cheng : It doesn't look like they drowned someplace else and floated here with the current either. Water spirits know their area, and they usually only stay in the area of the water where they drowned. Very few leave.

Lan Xichen nodded :Correct. Therefore, I sense that this is no small matter and let Wangji come along in case of mishaps.

Jiang cheng : Zewu-Jun, water spirits are very clever. If we row our boats and look for them slowly like this, wouldn't we have to keep looking for them in case they continue to hide underwater without coming out? What if we can't find them?

Lan Wangji : Stop once we find them. It is our duty to the place.

Lan disciple : Catch them just by using nets?

Lan Xichen affirmed and looked at jiang cheng

Lan xichen : Correct. Could it be that the Yunmeng Jiang Sect has a different method?

Jiang Cheng smiled, but didn't answer. Of course the Yunmeng Jiang Sect also used nets, but he and wei wuxian was a strong swimmer and had always jumped into rivers to drag water spirits up directly. This method was too dangerous, and he definitely could not use it in front of the members of the Lan Clan.

Lan xichen lowered his head and happened to see the bottom of the boat Lan Wangji was on. His thoughts churned.

Lan xichen: wangji! Get out of the boat now

Right at that moment, Lan Wangji was focused and on alert, and having heard what was said, he couldn't help but look at lan xichen. However, he saw the water ghoul on the bottom of the boat near his foot.

Lan Wangji lightly leapt onto another boat, avoiding the spray. When the water ghoul jumped on his boat

Yet, lan xichen unstealths his sword and swipe it to the boat of lan wangji in the result of  flipping the boat over onto its side and exposing its bottom. Three water spirits with swollen faces and skin that was deathly white clung firmly to the wooden boards of the boat's bottom! The disciples close by immediately subdued the three of them.

Lan xichen: wangji are you okay?

Lan wangji nods

A disciple yelled: The net moved!

Sure enough, the ropes of the nets suddenly trembled. Jiang cheng was reinvigorated. "It's here, it's here!"

Thick, long hair that was like black silk surged around the sides of the ten boats, and ghastly hands clung to the sides in pairs. Lan Wangji drew his sword from behind him, unsheathing Bichen.

At this moment, in the dark green water of the lake, a long shadow flitted by, circling the boats. After Jiang Cheng had finished cutting at the water spirits on his side, he was still careful about not missing anything. Upon seeing the shadow, he immediately yelled out.

Jiang cheng: It's coming again!

The disciples rowed their boats with the punts, and used their nets to catch the black shadows in the water. Another disciple shouted from a distance, "There's more here!"

Fleeting black shadows appeared near the water surface on the other side of the lake. A few narrow boats glided over swiftly with nets in tow, but they didn't manage to trap anything.
Bichen immediately unsheathed itself from Lan Wangji's back and plunged into the water. A moment later, there was a sharp hiss as it flew out of the lake, drawing a rainbow of water in its path. However, it didn't strike anything.

Lan Wangji gripped the sword in his hand with a grave expression. Just as he was about to speak, another disciple had drawn his own sword, and thrusted at a swift black shadow in the water.

However, his sword did not resurface from the water. He displayed a jianjue stance and repeatedly summoned his sword, yet nothing emerged from the depths. It was as though his sword had been swallowed by the lake, vanishing without a trace. This disciple was around the same age as jiang cheng and the other disciples. His face paled as he realised that his sword was lost. An older disciple who stood nearby spoke. "Su She, we have yet to identify what's in the water, why did you act without permission and cast your sword in?"

Su She seemed taken aback, but his expression remained calm.

Su she: I saw Second Young Master Lan casting his sword in too...

He understood before he finished his sentence how ill-considered his statement was. Regardless of whether it was Lan Wangji or the sword Bichen, both were in a class of their own. Lan Wangji was able to cast his sword into the water when facing an unknown enemy, and still be able to summon it back unscathed. The same could not be said for others. Su She's pale face started to flush in embarrassment, as though he had been humiliated, and looked at Lan Wangji. On the other hand, Lan Wangji didn't spare him a look; his attention was on the water. In a flash, Bichen left its sheath again.

This time, the sword did not plunge into the lake. Instead, the tip of the blade made a jab and fished up a black shadow from beneath the water. A soggy black heap landed on the deck with a thud. Lan xichen looked down and got something , it was actually a piece of clothing.

At this juncture, the fleet had drifted into the middle of Biling Lake. The colour of water was extremely dark, with deep hues of green. Suddenly, Lan Wangji raised his head slightly and said

Lan wangji:  We have to turn back immediately.

Lan Xichen asked: Why?

Lan Wangji replied :The creature in the lake was deliberately leading us towards the center of the lake.

Just as he finished his sentence, everyone felt their boats sink.

Water flooded the boats rapidly. They noticed that the lake was no longer green; it was almost obsidian, especially as they approached the centre of the lake. Without warning, a gigantic whirlpool emerged, and the fleet started to sail in circles as the currents of the whirlpool dragged them along. The more they circled, the closer they were to the eye of the storm; it seemed as though they were about to be swallowed by a colossal mouth!

The sounds of numerous swords leaving their sheaths could be heard, and soon enough, everyone had started to fly on their swords. Jiang cheng was already mid-air when he looked down and spotted Su She, the disciple who had sent his sword underwater. His boat had already been consumed by the Biling Lake, and the water level had risen to above his knees. Fear was written all over his face. Yet he didn't cry out for help, probably because he was scared out of his wits. Jiang cheng bent down, reached out and grabbed Su She's wrist, then dragged him up. 

The additional weight caused the sword to dip abruptly in the midst of rising back up. However, the sword had barely taken off when a sudden force arose from Su She's direction, nearly throwing jiang cheng his sword.

Su She was already half-submerged within the black vortex. As the whirlpool spun faster, his body sunk deeper, as though his feet were being dragged by something lurking underwater.

Su she was freed and jiang cheng went up but again su she was captured by a tendril

Jiang cheng and su ahe were pulled

Wei wuxian's pov:

Wei wuxian was in his inner robe , chenqing and suibian were in their spirit forms

But then wei wuxians talisman lit up

Wei wuxian gasped: jiang cheng is in danger!

Chenqing and suibian: what?!

Wei wuxian put more spiritual energy to see where he is

It shown " caiyi town , gusu "

Wei wuxian: WATERGHOULS!

(Being immortal has advantanges like having a very good memory even if you are 1,000,000 years old , you will still remember everything since you were 1 years old. but he was to busy in saving people than do something with that event)

Wei wuxian: suibian! Chenqing call xiumei and xiuli to cime quickly!

Suibian and chenqing bows and goes quickly.

Wei wuxian styled his hair in a neat ponytail with a headdress and hairstick.

He blindly gets a robe from the closet and wore it

And when he looks in the mirror it is his girl clothes.

Wei wuxian curses

Xiuli and xiumei arrives directly.

Wei wuxian got everything in his robes and his ring is on his ring hand and pointing finger , his pouch in his robe , his fan on his right hand , his yunmeng jiang bell on his left hip.

Suibian turned into his sword form and chenqing turned into his flute form and went to wei wuxian.

Wei wuxian put his sword on his left hip beside his yunemng jiang bell and chenqing on his right hip . His needles are inside his wrist guard.

Wei wuxian got a transporting talisman and looks at xiuli and xiumei , they nodded and wei wuxian activated the talisman.

They arrived in caiyi andwei wuxian saw jiang cheng falling down his sword

And wei wuxian unstealths his sword and sprints there to jiang cheng , his handmaids follows him

Wei wuxian catches jiang cheng hand

Jiang cheng: tang-ge!

3rd persons POV:

They saw a woman catching jiang cheng

Lan xichen: who is that?

Everyone shruggs except lan wangji

Then jiang cheng shouts: tang-ge!

The disciples whispered " why is it ge not jie"

The woman then got off her sword and made jiang gongzi ride her sword .

Jiang cheng: tang- ge! What are you doing?!

Jiang gongzi balance himself and the woman falls down but put her fan below both her feet and she flew like she is using a sword

The people and heirs were shocked

Lan zhan: how?

Lan xichen: i do not know

The woman ring turned into a whip it flew in the air and she hit the waterghouls in the river again and again , the whip crackled with lightning like zidian.

Then 2 other woman assisted the woman and they looked like handmaidens.

The 2 woman (xiuli and xiumei) unstealthed their sword and cut the tendrils coming to attack the one female (wei wuxian) and themselves

Wei wuxian whisper shouts

Wei wuxian: get into formation!

Xiuli and xiumei nods

They get into formation and wei wuxian joined them , they did signs until xiumei and xiuli's sword was floating (xiuli and xiumei were floating not with the sword because of the formation)

Wei wuxian's mother and fathers sword floates. Wei wuxians fan ties itself on wei wuxians right hip just besife the flute.

Then until xiumei and xiuli and cangse and changze's sword multiplies into a thousand swords.

Wei wuxian: attack

Then they attacked the waterborne abbys , their swords went down , slicing and killing the water ghouls

The disicples were shocked

"What was that?!" "Did i just see that?!" "Its cool!"

The disicples were watching in awe

Lan xichen and lan wangji was interested on how / who are they

Then the waterborne abbys dissapered , the water turned color white then back to clear blue.

The swords then from the number of thousands went back to one.

Xiuli and xiumei rode their swords while wei wuxian's mother and fathers sword went back in the pouch

Wei wuxian signalled them to go to shore. So they did

Wei wuxian opened his eyes and flyes to the shore gracefully

When he went to the shore , he was infront of lan xichen, lan wangji , jiang cheng and lan disciples . Xiumei and xiuli was on his back

Wei wuxian opens his mouth

Wei wuxian: are you okay?

The disciples and heirs are dumbfounded to hear not a female voice but a male voice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.4K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
23.9K 1.3K 34
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
99.9K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...