Tears of Blood (wlw)

By avcdg143

"She has a smile that could end wars." Devyn Ackerman is the top student at the elite school of Arden, and i... More

autumn breeze
turf wars
fall for me
your ideas of mercy
three to four
meet your match
get along
stay down
stay in your lane
code yellow
saved by dimples
born a mistake
black on black
to hell with chaos
suit yourself
family feud
inner turmoil
beg for me
mushrooms
love is dangerous
the art of falling
declaration of war
do u have plans
swimming
darkness
sharp and dangerous
letting go
strawberries & cigarettes
irresistible leeches
winners & losers
don't die idiot
alexis
focus
stay awhile
all in the eyes
never say never
let's dance
who wants what
under the stars
About a week ago
smoking kills
ticket privilege
21 questions
2AM spies
summoner ring
eavesdrop
say my name
shoot
aftermath
loss
lighthouse
blood on your hands
Bro code
ray of sunshine
999
resist
speech
soaked
who are you
yacht
disgust
Roord
surprise!
into the night
confusion
confessor
riley
misunderstanding
satin green dress
jealous
Escalation
humble abode
rally
be back
elizabeth ackerman
ezra
who are you
tears of blood
welcome to orien
Author's Note

introduce yourself

3.2K 98 14
By avcdg143

ANDREA POV

What an embarrassing way to start at new school. From all people, I had to cross paths with an Ackerman, and one that is third in line for the throne. Shaking the thought away I made my way to history class.

The classroom smelled like chalk and the heat was unbearable. Finding a seat in the far back, I left my head rest on the table. An elderly man walked in wearing a plaid suit and very round spectacles.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Fredrick. You can call me Fred. Welcome to History 240. We will have so much fun in this class I assure you, but before we get started, I want us to welcome a new student. Andrea Ramos? Are you in here?"

I stood up slowly, " Hello, Mr.Fredrick. I'm Andrea."

"Ah yes. Come now don't be shy," he says while ushering me to the front of the room.

"Tell us a little about your self."

" Um, I'm Andrea and I just transferred here. I- well I don't really have anything interesting to say you know? But nice to meet everyone." I could feel my cheeks burning up and I hope everyone didn't notice. Shoving my hands in the pockets of my jeans I took my seat.

"Well, I disagree Andrea. Class, Andrea is one of the 20 kids who received a two year scholarship to our school. Now please make her feel welcome." I never minded meeting new people but I hated being in the spotlight. I hated all the weird judgmental stares I was receiving now.

These next two years are going to be dreadful now that I'm stuck here, but sometimes you have to do things you hate, to gain something you want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 4.1K 27
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
41.7K 782 21
Sophomore Savannah Taylor is your average University student, until she has a steamy one night stand that sends her life into a whirlwind. How will s...
12.6K 462 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...
48.8K 1.8K 49
SPENCER Two fucking years.I was in love with the girl for two years.I gave her my heart and my soul.We were long distance but we always made it work...