Sinclair (2)- 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭...

By danysdefender

"Legends never die" Thea Sinclair, Daughter of Jacapo Sinclair a Engineer from Mecha Station and one the lea... More

Cast/Info/Plan
Wanheda Part 1
Wanheda part 2
Ye who enter here
Cursed
Go for Sinclair
Bitter Harvest
Terms and Conditions
Stealing Fire
Fallen
Nevermore
Demons
Join or Die
Red sky at morning
Perverse Instantiation, Part One
Echoes
Heavy Lies the crown
The four horsemen
A lie guarded
We will rise
Gimme Shelter
God Complex
DNR
The Other Side
The Chosen
Praimfaya
Authors Thanks !!
Next book!!

Perverse Instantiation, Part Two

398 8 2
By danysdefender

"So you and Murphy are gonna get back together like nothing happened?" Bellamy asked Thea as they watched Pike and Murphy make sure Jaha and the other chipped guards were restrained

Thea shrugged and said, "I don't know."

"I know it has nothing to do with me but I'm not happy with him after what he did leaving you like that." Bellamy said

Thea looked up at him and said, "Because you liked him so much before. And by the way thank you so much for mentioning what happened back at dropship camp, that helped so much you dick."

Bellamy rolled his eyes, chuckled and said, "I know I'm sorry I couldn't help it, but the last few months I realised that I don't just have one sister. I have two, you and I want you to be happy."

Thea nudged him in the arm and said, "You're my brother too, but don't go all soft on me now Blake. We'll see what happens if we even get out of here."

"Optimistic as always." Bellamy said

Thea smiled and said, "Always."

Pike and Murphy then walked over to them, "They're restrained." Pike said

Bellamy nodded as he and Pike walked off leaving Murphy and Thea.

Thea sat down and Murphy sat down next to her, "You okay?"

"I'm okay if you are." Thea said

Murphy gave her a look and said, "I know you, you're not okay. God Dot your dad died right in front of you, your brother got blown up. You don't have to be okay."

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you if we get out of here. I'll tell you everything all my feelings lay it all out, okay?" Thea asked

Murphy nodded, "There's a lot to talk about, including you and Bellamy."

"Yeah there is." Thea said, she then nodded over to the dead body in the corner, "That's a bit disturbing right?"

Murphy nodded, "Very."

Bellamy and Pike then burst through the throne room door and Bellamy raised his gun when he saw Abby with Clarke.

Clarke stood in front of her mother and said, "Hey, no it's okay. I used the EMP she's back."

"W-What about Ontari?" Murphy asked gesturing over to Ontari was was laying on the floor, "I thought you said we had one shot with that thing."

Thea stood up and said, "We did."

Clarke walked over to them and said, "I told you Ontari's no longer an option for the Flame. She's brain dead. Is the floor secure."

Thea nodded, "For now, Jaha and the guards are tired up in a bedroom."

"We took out the elevator and the ladder as we climbed, the stairs are collapsed no one's following up." Pike added

"Good, then we have time." Clarke said

Murphy then spoke up saying, "What we don't have is a way down."

"Time for what?" Bellamy asked over Murphy

"An ascension ceremony." Clarke answered

Murphy looked confused as he said, "Ascension? You just said Ontari wasn't an option."

Thea rolled her eyes and said, "As per usual Clarke is being cryptic, so Clarke why don't you reveal your brilliant plan. Properly in words that make sense to us."

Clarke knew that Thea was still mad at her but she smiled slightly at her then said, "We're not putting the Flame in Ontari's head. We're putting it in mine."

"Well now I wish I hadn't asked." Thea said to herself, she then leaned over to Murphy and whispered, "Three two one."

As soon as Thea had gotten to One Bellamy stepped forwards and said, "Clarke that thing killed Emerson in seconds, liquified his brain."

Murphy just smiled down at her.

"Emerson wasn't connected to a Nightblood." Clarke said

Pike stepped forwards and said, "Transfusion?"

Clarke shook her head, "Not exactly."

"Connected like Mount Weather?" Abby realised

Clarke nodded and turned to Abby, "Yes, and everything we need is in your med kit."

Abby shook her head and said, "No, it's too dangerous and there are too many variables."

"But no options." Clarke said

Octavia, Miller and Bryan then ran into the room, "Whatever you're doing you better do it fast."

Thea groaned and said, "What now?"

"They're climbing." Octavia said

"You've got to be joking." Thea said as she followed everyone to the balcony.

She looked over to edge and felt Murphy's grip on her waist tighten as they saw hundreds pain begin to climb up the dedication.

"That's some dedication." Murphy said

Thea nodded and said, "Yeah, no pain in the city of light."

. . . . . .

"What are you thinking about?" Thea asked as she saw Murphy looking at Ontari's body from across the room

Murphy looked up at her and said, "That she's...dead"

"Brain dead but still, were you two close?" Thea asked

Murphy scoffed and said, "No we weren't. I was just her fake Flamekeeper. She never really let me leave, I was in chains a lot and..."

"Did she hurt you?" Thea asked when she heard Murphy stop talking.

Murphy shook his head, "No, no she made me do something else."

As soon as the words left Murphy's mouth Thea knew exactly what he meant, "Are you okay?"

Murphy raised an eyebrow and said, "You're not mad-"

Thea cut him off saying, "Of course I'm mad John, mad that you had no choice and you had to or die. So I'm asking you if you're okay, like you have asked me so many times. So tell me the truth"

Murphy looked directly at Thea and said, "You know me, always okay."

Thea nodded, she knew that Murphy didn't want to talk about it any more.

Pike then walked into the room saying, "Balcony's greased no one's getting in through here."

Bellamy nodded, "Good, there's enough lamp oil to cover every window on the floor, except the commander's chambers."

"Then that's where the fighting starts." Pike said with a nod, "We'll dig in there."

Pike then walked towards the commanders chamber with Miller, Bryan and Octavia following him.

"We're all set." Abby then said and Bellamy quickly walked over to Clarke, "Okay, you ready?"

Clarke nodded and Thea and Murphy watched as Abby leaned forwards and flipped a switch before Clarke's blood began to travel up the tubes.

Abby then did the same to Ontari's and her black blood travelled through the tubes heading for Clarke's wrist.

"Hey." Bellamy spoke up, "Try doing that hanging upside down." He gave a Clarke a small smile before Clarke turned to Abby.

"This will work." Clarke said with a nod.

Abby didn't look convinced as she said, "And if it doesn't."

"If it doesn't work then she dies." Murphy said as he walked over to Clarke, "If she doesn't try then she dies with the rest of us when the climbers get here. If we're gonna do this, I need the flame."

"Mom, please he knows what he's doing." Clarke said "You have to let me go." Clarke said

Abby nodded and she didn't protest when Murphy took the flame out of Clarke's hand.

Before Murphy could do anything Clarke turned to Thea and said, "I am sorry, about Emerson you were right I should have killed him."

"When am I not right?" Thea asked as Murphy stood behind Clarke

"Move forwards." Murphy said. Bellamy took Clarke's hand and Clarke took a deep breath before leaning forwards and lowering her head, "You ready?"

Clarke nodded, "Do it."

"Ascende Superious." Murphy said and the Flame came to life. Thea watched as Murphy then placed in slowly on the back of Clarke's neck and the flame entered just like it did with Emerson. Clarkes head shot up and she screamed out in pain.

After a few seconds she stopped and her eyes shut and her body went slack.

"No, no, no." Abby whispered, her hands were shaking as she checked Clarke's pulse

"Is she okay?" Bellamy asked

"Her heart's racing." Abby replied before looking up at Murphy, "Get that thing out of her head." Murphy hesitated, "I said, get that thing out of her head!"

Murphy sighed as he walked towards Clarke just as he eyes opened slightly, "No, no not yet."

Abby cupped Clarke's cheeks and said, "Are you in pain?"

"No, I'm okay. I know how to stop A.L.I.E. I have to take the chip." Clarke said

Thea's eyes widened as she said, "Are you insane?"

"I have to go into the City of Light and find the kill switch." Clarke explained

Murphy nodded sarcastically, "Yeah that sounds like a great idea."

"Clarke, listen to me A.L.I.E. wants the flame. If you take the chip you're giving it to her. The second someone sees you, A.L.I.E. is gonna know you're there. She'll kill you, if your mind dies you die." Abby said

Clarke scrunched her eyebrows and said, "The flame will protect me. I don't know how I know I just know."

"Great, we're gonna pray that an A.I. is going to protect you inside another A.I. does no one else see how insane that sounds?" Thea asked

Murphy raised his hand and said, "It's insane."

"Thank you" Thea said and Murphy nodded.

Bellamy picked up a chip and said, "I believe you."

"Do you even know what you're looking for?" Abby asked

Clarke nodded, "I'll know when I find it."

"May we meet again." Abby said as she kissed Clarke's forehead.

Clarke nodded, "We will."

"We'll keep you safe." Bellamy said as he offered her the chip. Clarke hesitated before opening her mouth and swallowed it.

Thea watched as Clarke closed her eyes. She was in the City of Light.

. . . . . .

"I have a question." Thea said as she looked over to Ontari who had begun to shake, "Is that meant to happen?"

Murphy turned to where Thea was standing next to Ontari "Abby, Abby! We got problem." He yelled, "Dot her arms."

Thea held down one side of Ontari whilst Murphy held the other but Abby ran over to them, "move, she's crashing."

"What does that mean?" Thea asked, but Abby didn't answer she just started CPR on Ontari.

"Clarke's not getting enough Nightblood, her body is already rejecting the flame." Abby said, she then turned to Murphy, "You need to take over do exactly what I'm doing."

Murphy looked uneasy, but Thea grabbed his hand and said, "You've done it before on me remember?"

Murphy nodded, "That was you though." He then walked over and took Abby's place doing compressions.

Abby moved over to Clarke and said, "If the blood stops flowing through this tube, Clarke's brain will liquefy."

Suddenly Clarke began to shake and white liquid began to spill from her mouth

"It's not working, open her shirt." Abby said

Thea and Murphy worked quickly, undoing all the buckles on Ontari's jacker as Abby brought over some equipment, "She's still not getting enough blood we have to increase Ontari's heart rate."

"Okay, so what we do compressions faster?" Thea asked

Abby held up a scalpel and said, "Something like that."

Murphy gulped and said, "I'm not going to like this am I?"

Abby moved over to Ontari and sliced down from the top to her stomach. "Abby you need to move faster." Thea said

Thea's eyes widened as she saw Abby begin to pull Ontari's chest open, "Oh my God." Thea said as Abby put a device into her chest which kept her chest open.

Abby stopped and began to pump Ontari's heart.

"Murphy, get over here. I need you to pump her hear." Abby ordered

"What? Are, are you crazy? I'm not going to pump her heart." Murphy said

"Now!" Abby shouted

"John do it." Thea said as she looked at Clarke, "Do it or Clarke dies and A.L.I.E. wins."

Murphy sighed before taking Abby's place, "Oh God." Murphy said as he began to pump Ontari's heart

"You're doing great." Abby said

"Just go get Clarke, I got this." Murphy said

Abby nodded as she moved towards Clarke

"You're really doing that." Thea said

Murphy looked over to her and said, "What? You wanna swap jobs?"

Thea shook her head, "God no."

"Is it working?" Murphy called over to Abby

"She's stabilising." Abby nodded, as Clarke stopped shaking, "Don't stop what you're doing."

"Wasn't planning to." Murphy said uncomfortably.

"This is something I'm not going to forget." Thea said

Murphy gave her a look and said, "I love you but you are not helping."

"Sorry, give me your hand, not the bloody one." Thea said as Murphy took Thea's hand, "You got this Murphy."

"I hate it when you call me my last name." Murphy said

Thea chuckled nervously and said, "Fine, you got this John."

Murphy nodded as he said, "Am I a hero to you now?"

"Always have been." Thea said and Murphy smiled

. . . . .

"This is it." Bellamy said as he threw a chair onto the barricade they had created at the door, "We need to keep Clarke safe. Give her time. They're unarmed but they won't feel any pain, and they won't stop until they're out cold."

Miller nodded as Abby cocked a pistol, "Copy that go for the knockout." Miller said

Thea grabbed her sword from the floor and began to walk towards them when she felt Murphy grab her arm, "Don't die." Murphy said

Thea nodded, "I got it. Don't let Ontari die."

Murphy rolled his eyes and gave her a look. Thea sighed before leaning over to Murphy and kissed him. When she pulled away Murphy rested his forehead on hers.

"I am right here, don't stop or we all die." Thea said

"Brilliant pep talk sweetheart." Murphy said before turning back to Ontari.

There was then the sound of grunts and slams causing some of the furniture stacked higher to fall down, "Here they are." Thea said as she unsheathed her sword

One more slam and the door opened and in flowed the chipped soldiers.

. . . . . . .

Thea sighed in relief when all the chipped people groaned in pain and looked around in confusion.

"She did it." Thea said

Murphy stopped pumping Ontari's heart and ran over to Thea pulling her into a hug and lifting her up, "Something went right for once." Murphy said and Thea laughed

Thea looked over Murphy's shoulder and saw Emori amongst all the people, "John, Emori."

Murphy and Thea both ran over to Emori as she said, "I am so sorry."

"It's okay, it's okay." Murphy whispered

Emori looked up and saw Thea, "It's nice to meet you properly."

Thea chuckled, nodded and said, "When you're not saying we're all gonna die when I'm trying to work."

Murphy helped Emori up from the floor and hugged her.

Emori then pulled away and surprisingly hugged Thea, "Thank you for finding him, even if you were chipped." Thea whispered

"I had a bit of help." Emori whispered back.

Thea smiled as she pulled away from Emori and walked over to Clarke and Bellamy, "Why don't look like someone who just saved the world?" Thea asked

Clarke definitely didn't look like someone who had saved everyone, "Because we didn't...not yet."

Thank you for reading and giving this a chance

SO, the end of season 3

- I want Emori, John and Thea to be a friendship trio and have Emori and Thea close.

-We got some cute Murphy+ Thea scenes (Ship names please comment)

-Even got Bellamy calling Thea his sister.

Comment your thoughts and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 799 30
(Completed) "In peace may you leave the shore. In love may you find the next. Safe passage on your travels. Until our final journey to the ground. M...
17.7K 319 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...
110K 2.7K 13
Y/N Kane, daughter of Marcus Kane, a woman with strong opinions and a wild heart is sent to the ground with the rest of the 100. Free to roam the pla...
34K 614 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...