Dream SMP (Hogwarts AU)

Da LuminaStarCrest

A series of connected (but not chronological), stand-alone fics revolving around members of the Dream SMP, al... Altro

Info List
Tommy, Your Hufflepuff's Showing (Part 1)
Niki Got a Letter
The Tale Of The Pink Hair
No...No.. Sapnap Don't Do It!!
Tommy, Your Hufflepuff's Showing p.2
Letters To Phil
Ranboo's Debut
Chaser Down!
Big Brothers
Niki Wants In
Wake Me Up After Astronomy, Would You?
The Best Friendships Form During Train Rides p.1
We Lost Him Already?!
Jellybur
A Little Fun at Hogsmead
You Reek of Vinegar
Have You Met Clementine?
Remind Me to Tell You to Never Be a Healer
Henry Goes Missing
Baking 101
Potion Delivery Mishap
Wilbur's Valentine
Tommy's Magical Achievements
Tommy Your Hufflepuff is Showing p.3
Of Braids and Flowers
A Hippogriff In The Castle
JealousInnit
The Little First Year
Pfff, I'm Not Scared Of Techno
And Then I Got Kids! (Part 1)
And Then I Got Kids! (Part 2)
The Better Brother
Bad Idea
So You Want To Be A Prefect?
Flying With Style
Tubbo No. Tubbo Yes!
Pig?
April Fools!
The Best Friendships Form During Train Rides part 2
I Get To Be Captain!
Supervising
I Hear "Language" Through the Walls
Karl Does History Homework
The Broomstick Servicing Kit Incident
Tommy, Your Hufflepuff Is Showing (Part 4)
The Best Friendships Form During Train Rides p.3
Invisible Child
Tommy Your Hufflepuff Is Showing p5
Running Errands With A Child
The Case Of The Missing Parchment
Bring Your Kids To Work Day
Fundy's Prophecy
Code-name "Slime"
Dream's Christmas Party
Keith The Dragon
The Craft Children and Magical Creatures
Sam's First Mission
Who's Older?
Hey Hi!
Of Swings and Snow

Studying for O.W.Ls-Well, Trying To

880 54 17
Da LuminaStarCrest

Summary: 

The fifth years are crammed in the library because they have to study if they want to pass their O.W.Ls! Problem was, our seven fifth years in particular are talking about how hard it was to study instead of actually studying.

Note: Info List has been updated! You can now find everyone's blood statuses!

***

During this time of year, the library was always filled with 5th year students, heads buried in books, hands scribbling down notes. Why? It was O.W.Ls season and barely any of these students took time in their fourth year to actually prepare and instead procrastinated until last minute. In one of the tables, seven students in particular were—well doing their best.

Fundy let out a groan before letting his head fall on the table. "I can't," he said. "My brain...it doesn't have space anymore."

Quackity let out a huffed laugh, "That's a surprise, I thought your head's always empty," he said.

"Hey!" Fundy exclaimed, lifting his head up and narrowing his eyes at the Gryffindor who was sat across him.

"I'm sorry," Quackity let out a nervous laugh, "I'm just panicking right now. I have no clue what I'm doing."

"Maybe if you guys piped down we'll be able to concentrate," Antfrost said. "I literally only have one book down."

"I mean you were the one too distracted sending flirting letters," Karl mumbled. "Your owl basically lives in our dorm at this point.

"Hey, I can flirt if I want to," Ant defended, "I just didn't think we'd have to study this much!"

"We have seven core classes and at least two electives," Sapnap started, "You really didn't think that would be a lot?"

Jack let out a distressed groan, "I regret getting three electives now," he said.

"Boys, please, we'll get kicked out at this rate," Niki scolded the others she was sharing a table with. "You know what, how about we take a break, yeah?"

"Niki, we're talking about how much we have to do, and you think we should stop?" Quackity asked.

"Yeah," Niki nodded, "A little break never hurt anybody. Besides we're already ranting out about stuff we're stressing about," she said. "Why not let every worry out so that it won't hang in the back of our heads."

The others looked at each other, "Yeah, alright," Sapnap said. "I'll start, I guess."

"So the only classes that I'm actually having trouble with is Astronomy," Sapnap said. "History of Magic is  just a lot to take in. Electives are the worst though," he sighed. "I have Ancient Runes and Arithmancy."

"Why would you take two of the harder electives anyway?" Ant asked.

"I didn't!" Sapnap said. "I chose Divination and Care for Magical Creatures. I got kicked out of CMC."

This caused the people sat at the table to burst into a fit of hushed laughter and giggles, "You would get kicked out of Care for Magical Creatures wouldn't you," Karl said.

"I'm telling you, that Unicorn hated me," Sapnap said.

"Alright, what about Divination?" Jack asked.

"Dropped it," Sapnap said. "I literally have no clue what's happening half the time. I would have taken Muggle Studies, but the Professor won't allow transfers."

"Divination isn't that hard," Fundy said.

"Says you," Quackity said. "You have funky dreams that's actually useful in divination."

Fundy let out a small laugh, "What can I say," he shrugged his shoulders.

"You know what Fundy, you're being a bit cocky don't you think, Mr. I'm a Ravenclaw," Quackity teased. 

"Oh fuck off. I'm shit at Potions, so there's that," Fundy said. "Besides, aren't you in the same Divination class as me? What the hell?"

"The only reason I haven't dropped Divination is 'cause it's an easy E," Quackity said. "I can literally write whatever and if asked why my predictions failed, I could just say my seeing eye's blurred or something."

Fundy giggled, "That's what Tubbo does. But either he's just really good at guessing or he's actually onto something."

"What subjects are you having trouble with Quackity?" Niki asked.

"Herbology, those plants fucking hate me," Quackity said. "I don't know how Tommy manages not to get his hand bitten off."

"You could always ask Tommy to help you again," Niki said. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"I guess so," Quackity pouted. "There's also DADA..."

"Technoblade?" Niki suggested.

"Oh hell no," Quackity said. "Do you want me to accidentally get myself killed? I'd rather fail, thank you. Plants are my main problem."

"I'm alright with plants, Potions though," Ant hummed. "Not so much. We make nasty potion sometimes that I don't wanna go anywhere near it," he said. "Also, I've been taking extra Transfiguration classes."

"Why?" Sapnap asked. "Why the heck would you want more stuff to study."

"I'm trying to be an Animagus," Ant said. "My parents are both Animagi so I thought, why not."

"Nah, nah," Sapnap said. "I still wouldn't."

"What about you Niki?" Jack asked.

"Me?" Niki asked, "Well, I'm a bit worried about Muggle Studies, Wil said the exam was hard."

"But that could be because he grew up in the Wizarding World," Quackity said. "You're half-blood, right?"

"Yeah, but I've lived with the magical side of the family for as long as I can remember," Niki said.

"Don't worry Niki, I can help you if you want," Karl offered. "I've also lived with the magical side of my family but I visit the muggle world so often that I've learned a few tricks on how to explain muggle items easier."

"Aww, thank you Karl," Niki said. "Well, what do you struggle with?"

"Ancient Rune's a bit hard," Karl said. "But I think—I think—I'll be able to get an A at least," he laughed.

"Alright, Mr. Manifold, you have a go," Quackity said.

Jack hummed, "I don't find my electives particularly hard..."

"Dude, we have the same electives," Sapnap said. "How is that not hard?!"

"I find it fun actually," Jack said. "What I don't like is DADA, not much of a dueler, but I can hold my ground long enough for an E...maybe," he explained. "If you want, Sapnap, we can study more later in the dorms," he offered.

"Jack Manifold, you are the only man ever," Sapnap said, his spirits heightened by the fact that he basically has a personal tutor.

"I better not hear you two talking numbers and shit while I sleep," Quackity said. "I didn't take those classes for a reason."

"Oh, and Fundy," Niki said. "Wil's pretty good with Potions, maybe you can ask him."

Fundy groaned, "Yeah, I probably will."

"Well, now that that's settled," Niki said. "Let's get back to studying, yeah?" 

"Alright," everyone said as the bell rang, indicating free period to be over.

"Well shit."

+++++

This one's shorter than most, I just really enjoyed the idea of the fifth years venting out about school stuff. I hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you all for the support!

 Keep on a look out for details, yeah? Those will be useful in the future.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Though as I said, I have bigger plans for this AU so i'll avoid spoiling stuff, lol.

Thank you for reading! Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

-LuminaStarCrest

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

34.7K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
90.7K 4.9K 47
Four brothers, scattered across the map. A kingdom, awaiting its rulers. A prophecy, bringing all the pieces together. This is the story of how he fo...
49.2K 1.6K 20
PLEASE READ THE DESC COMPLETELY this is shipping ranbooxtubbo in a highschool au, i dont ship the actual people/content creators, i jus...
161 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...