Pokémon NL: Tale of Two World...

By FemaleAshGreninja06

After the events of Thunderstruck, Ace, Ashley, Sonic and the rest of the gang meets four newcomers who turne... More

Chapter 1: Shiny
Chapter 2: Family Meeting.
Chapter 3: Accident
Chapter 4: "I'm you, and you're me"
Chapter 5: More counterparts?!
Chapter 6: The most dumbest excuse.
Chapter 7:  The painful truth.
Chapter 8: The Champion's son.
Chapter 9: Stubborn
Chapter 10: Invasion.
Chapter 11: "Let her Go!"
Chapter 12: Guilt
Epilogue

Prologue

105 7 2
By FemaleAshGreninja06

Ashley's POV

*whoosh*

I jumped from the sound of a sharp whoosh as I stood my ground, ready to attack whoever stocking me. I bared my teeth showing my Lycanroc fangs. My tail twitched from side to side threateningly like I was telling whoever was out there to back off.

Before I knew it...

*SNAP*

My ears perked up when a twig snap was heard. I threw one of my water shurikens at the direction where the sound came from as a black figure dodged it quickly..........as he also threw some shurikens at me as well.

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.6K 34
"There is no such thing as Fate" His mother and the rest of his race was murdered because of who he is He has powers, Like he has the power to tur...
32.9K 329 31
Ash Ketchum, now known as The Mastermind has reached Unova after unleashing utter destruction in Sinnoh and that is when things get harder for Team E...
13.3K 219 50
" ah I see you have met my son~!" M2 " YOUR WHAT~!?" Misty " Stupid humans...." M2 " hey~! That's my friend your talking about~!" ash " hen.you reall...
64.2K 1.4K 19
This is currently on hiatus, and also this story is utter trash ples stop reading this- You Died! You Were So Happy That You Were Finally Free From T...