KS4 - Yours ✔

By thekswriter

Fourth Generation of my Kirigun series. 1st Generation: Possessive Tharn 2nd Generation: Falling in Love with... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 🔞
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Side Story #1 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #2 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #3 Bruno & Mayka
Chapter 56
Side Story #4 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #5 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #6 Bruno and Mayka
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Side Story #7 Bruno and Mayka
Final Chapter
Side Story #8 Bruno&Mayka
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special 3 (Gun shot)
Special Chapter 5 (Miles' new bestie)

Chapter 8

7.2K 459 80
By thekswriter

Miles's POV

"I need to go home." I took all my stuff  scattered on my desk. All our classmates left already but he asked me to stay.

"I need to finish these before going home. I hate doing assignments at home." Cade told me.

"Then do it if you want to, I am heading first." I stood up carelessly but he grabbed my hand tight.

"Let's go to my hangout place." He took my bag before I even answered him. We used the elevator to the sixth floor and entered the room on corner.

"What is this place?" It was like a studio-type room. It has a bed, a couch and a small dining area.

"My resting place. My grandfather made this for me. The other room is for Pink but she is still in high school so she never goes to this building. If you can't find me in the classroom, you can look for me here."

"Don't worry, I have no intention of looking for you." He should stop this joke already. He is handsome but I don't like him. I want a simple life and being with Cade is something I never wanna try even in my dreams.

"Yeah, maybe because we will be together all the time." The hell?

"Stop it now. I need to go. I don't like you. I will never like you."

I looked at him and he is just dangerously quiet. I don't know what he is thinking about. In my head, I want him to just argue with me like the normal Cade that I know.

"I called for Mayka to send you home. I can't do it for now because I am busy."

"Stop calling my brother. He is already busy at his work."

"Well, baby his work is to follow us and protect all the members of the clan."

"Then ask him to protect you. Stop ordering my brother to send me home. I can go alone."

"Remember what happened to you days ago? I just want you to be safe because you will be part of the Kirigun soon."

What did he say?

"Talk to me in the manner that a normal person can understand. You keep on spitting nonsense."

"You are just slow, Miles. Nevermind, just wait for your brother."

I didn't listen to him and opened the door.

"Don't let anyone, step out of the door." Is he talking to me?

Syd show up in front of me and closed the door. I pushed it again.

"Syd, can we talk? It will be just quick." I told him as I try to open the door.

"Later." He whispered then closed the door.

Why are his guards keeps on popping out of nowhere? They are like mushrooms.

"Do you like that guy?"
Am I obvious?

"Well, I..."

"You better not. You won't like what might happen to him when you continue liking him." He is still not looking at me. "Are we clear?" He grinned. He is really evil.
"Just stay for a while, I changed my mind. I'll send you home instead."
Cade is unbelievable. I was just absent for two days and now he has declared already to everyone that we are boyfriends. He didn't even say that he likes me and I am pretty sure that I don't like him too.

"Be quick, I need to take a nap before my schedule of studying." I hissed.

"The couch is huge. You can sleep here." He tapped his side.

"Can I be honest to you, Cade? I do not like you and there's no way I am going to like you. I like someone."

"And that someone works for me. You should know that he will never dare to steal what's mine. Don't worry you'll like me soon." He packed up his stuff and grabbed me again in my hand.

I met Mayka on the ground floor.

"Should we go now?" Mayka asked me. My brother is looking at our intertwined hands.

"You can just follow us. I am going to send my boyfriend home."

Mayka looked at me with disbelief.

"Yes, sir." When Cade opened the car door for me, I saw my brother glaring at me. He was like asking me what happened. I swear I don't know too. I want to know what is Cade thinking.

My house is like thirty minutes drive from here. "Go inside. Do not go out and always answer my calls. Are we clear?"

"Cade, can we stop this relationship pretend game? This is not fun."

"I am not pretending though.  I just realized I like you."

"But you should ask me if I like you too? The feeling should be mutual, Cade."

"I don't care if you don't like me yet. I forbid you to like anyone else too. This is a warning. Now, go inside."

My phone vibrated as soon I closed the door. "Lock the door and do not go out."

He is unbelievable.

I just took a nap and was awaken by Mayka's voice.

"What was that earlier?" He asked me.

"Ask your crazy boss. He declared me as his boyfriend. I have no idea what does he want from me. He must be kidding.  I just hope he decides to tell everyone that it was just some kind of a prank."

"Well, I don't think this is a prank. Can you update me always while I am thinking of ways how to resolve this?"
He sounded so worried to me.

It was already late at night when I received a message from Sydney.

"Congrats, Miles."

"What about?" It's been so long since we last messaged each other.

"About you and Sir Cade."

"Well, that is not true. He is just teasing me." I replied.

"I don't think so. We are talking about Sir Cade here. Anyway, I hope you stay strong."

"Actually, Syd...I like you." I am so nervous.

"I like you too as a little brother. Let's just keep it that way. Good night." It took half an hour for him to reply.

I was rejected. If Cade didn't announce it that we are boyfriend's, will Syd's response be the same too?

This is too painful for me. My heart hurts like hell.

I was already in bed, silently crying. I don't want Mayka to see me like this. It's my fault for liking his friend. I am so stupid for dreaming that he'll like me too.

I was browsing Syd's IG photos when Cade called me.

"What?"

"What happened to your voice? Did you just wake up or are you crying?"
I don't know if I am just imagining things, but the way Cade talks to me is much different from before.

"It's none of your business, Colleen."

"Don't call me that. Have you eaten already?"

So he doesn't want to be called by his second name? Let's see.

"Not yet, so why did you call?"

"What do you want to eat then?" He asked again.

"Can you just tell me why the hell you call? Why would you care about my food?"

"Luke said that you need to call your boyfriend every night  and that is what I am doing today." His voice was so soft.

"Well, call your real boyfriend. You  dialed the wrong number."
I have already a problem but here he is annoying me to death.

"Miles, open your cam." I saw him sharing a video of him. He is already in his bed. "Open yours too."

"No."

"Just quick. I promised I'll end the call after you open your cam."
I shared my camera too.

"You really cried. Tell me what happened."

"Good night, Cade."

"Just make sure that you are not crying because of a guy. Are we clear, Miles? Sleep now, I promise you, everything will be alright. I'll make sure of it. You have to trust me."

I ended the call. How can he sound so comforting? There's a part of me that wants to believe everything he says.
I really need to distance myself from Cade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 11.3K 57
Spoiled Series #1 Type Thought Call me Bitch, Spoiled, Arrogant, Ignorant whatever the hell you want. I don't F*cking Care! He is mine! Nobody can ha...
557K 23K 77
Warning ⚠️🔞.... Tharn is a 26 years old billionaire.... He is rich...handsome...intelligent... CEO of the Kirigun industries... Almost owns all of...
83.7K 3.5K 18
MewGulf Fanfiction. ❤️
127K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...