Lovers by Fate

By Renlenox

When his world shattered, he was left with nothing but despair. In the era where men and men can get married... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chpater 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chpater 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chpater 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 58

1.5K 73 5
By Renlenox

     An hour half later, Li Chengyou left because he still had a job to do and Lu Fei had to follow. The two walked out of Cheng's gate one after another. Lu Fei couldn't help it as soon as they left the gate.

" Chengyou, what the hell do you mean!" He took the ex-husband's hand and asked.

Li Chengyou turned to look at the woman, smiled faintly and stretched out his hand to pull the woman away. "This Mrs. Lu, you had nothing to do with today matter. How will my son live? Honestly speaking, you have no right to intervene."

"What!"

"I mean, I give up. The feelings of the past are self-defeating, please understand this Mrs. Lu."

"You...you..." Lu Fei's heart burned wildly but looking at her ex-husband, her heart felt another pain.

"In addition to the divorce that year. I didn't say in front of my child and that I wouldn't want a bottle of oil to delay all the happiness. Now I want to tell that I will not let my son's happiness be deprived for any stupid thing. My son is qualified to get the days he wants, he able to manage himself as early as ten years ago, understand!"

"You..."

"I hope, I won't see you again." Li Chengyou smiled and turned around.

"Li Chengyou!! You bastard... " Li Chengyou went further and further. Suddenly, he saw a thin figure standing not far in front of him. When he saw the man, he quickened his pace and the man also smiled. He galloped over, and then threw into his arms.

Li Chengyou was taken aback for a moment, then burst into laughter. "Didn't I tell you not to run."

Fang Yue laughed. "I am excited..."

"Really...Ah Yue, I thought about taking you to see my son for a while. "

" Really? "

Of course, I think he will like you." When the words fell, the other party laughed. "I will try to make that kid like me."

Yu Liqing came home, yelled and screamed in anger. The empty room rang for a while, then he sat down on the ground sadly.

From the beginning of the divorce, his friends were all gone. They stay away from him, let alone those who before used to pleased and flattered him. In the past, some merchants would buy some gift to him in order to get closer, but now they are all gone.

There is no driver to take him when he goes out and there is no housekeeper arranged for him and prepared the three meals.

Yu Liqing has been spoiled by Cheng Hai for more than ten years and he has long developed a habit of princess sickness. It costs more than tens of thousands to buy a meal, let alone buy those designer bags and clothes that are trending in the fashion world.

But now he only has the divorce fee of 10 million yuan and a villa. The money is spent and there is no more and his work is only pay a little bit for a month. The money for meals is not enough.

Yu Liqing, can't stand it!

From poor to rich is easy but from rich to poor is difficult.

For a while, Feng Yu came to see him and some said he wanted to marry him but he only wanted Feng Yu to give him money, and he couldn't even give him a few million.

"Ah Qing, it is very difficult to deal with the family now so I won't give it to you. Can you forgive me?"

What a joke! In the past, Cheng Hai would try hard to earn money in order to give him money.

Too much difference, really too much difference. Only now did he realize that he used to think that Cheng Hai didn't love him but now when he looked back, he couldn't compare to all the best things he gave him.

"Woo...I'm not reconciled...I'm not reconciled!"

Steward Cheng stood beside Li Xiao, talking about what he had just heard at the gate and he looked up at Steward Cheng.

"My dad really said this to that woman?"

"Yes."

"Is it..." Li Xiao was a little surprised. "Is he still with another person?"

"Yes, I have seen that person. It seems to be an assistant in your father's army division."

Li Xiao blinked and didn't speak for a long time before he smiled. "Thank you very much, Steward Cheng."

"Ah xiao~~ Mom squeezed the juice for you!"

" Here is it."

Steward Cheng stepped back and watched the new young lady walk downstairs briskly until he left. Cheng Hai just came out from hiding.

"Master, don't you tell Young mam that you actually listened to it yourself?"

"No need." Cheng Hai smiled low.

Steward Cheng also laughed but at this moment his communication rang. Looking down, Steward Cheng frowned and looked up at the master on the side.

"Master, your ex-wife is calling."

"Let's see what's going on with him, but it's impossible for him to come here."

"What if he wanted to see you?" Cheng Hai shrugged and said with a cool smile. "Please ask him to make an appointment with my secretary."

"Yes, master."

"Ah Hai! Come here. Ah Xiao vomited!" Ning Xue roared.

"Coming!"

Seeing the master leaving, Steward Cheng slowly raised a relieved smile, then turned to answer the phone.

Cheng Hai walked into the washroom downstairs. Li Xiao stood weakly in front of the sink and rinsed his mouth with a mouth-cleaner. After Ning Xue confessed a few words, she ran to get some antiemetic plums.

"Are you okay?" Cheng Hai said, standing aside and stroking his back.

"It's okay... it's just morning sickness..."

"Go back to the room and rest."

Li Xiao nodded, his face was so pale that Cheng Hai heart was strained so he stepped forward and picked up the person. This time the other party did not protest.

When Ning Xue came with a jar of sour plums, she saw her son carrying someone upstairs. She couldn't help but smiled, planning to take the sour plums again in ten minutes.

Cheng Hai put the pale-faced person on the bed gently, pulled the quilt and covered him. He asked. "I'll simmer some light soup later, do you want to drink it?"

"Don't use Chinese medicine..."

"Use a small bowl for Chinese medicine, and I make it light taste. Okay?"

"Okay."

"You lie down. Today you are tired. It's very uncomfortable to sit on the flight and then in car, isn't it?"

Li Xiao pursed his lips. He didn't expect to be seen, and instead asked without answering. "You...what's the matter with your ex-wife?"

Cheng Hai shrugged when he heard the words, and sat directly on the edge of the bed, speaking softly. "I had a car accident because Yu Liqing call me and said that he was going to commit sucide that day. I hadn't slept well for several days at that time. I was taking care of the children and had to deal with the funeral. I rushed out after hearing this call, and ended up in a trance. I was hit by a car, then I was reborn so I wanted to find Yu Liqing to make up for everything but when I hurried back home, I watched him and a surnamed Feng come out from the hospital, talking and laughing."

"..."

"In the last life, that Feng Yu used to be the gangster who injured Yu Liqing that cause him to be infertile. I was puzzled that time so I went to investigate and found out that I had been wearing a green hat for many years. He started when I enlisting in the army and feng Yu was not the first one."

"..."

"I also knew that in the second year of my enlistment, he had a child with someone else but he had an abortion."

"What! Abortion? Isn't it illegal?" Li Xiao said in surprise.

"Huh, he was supported by me behind his back, no one dared to move him. Even my parents were helpless. When I came back more than four years ago, he happened to be walking together with Feng Yu, blatantly in public. He didn't do anything to avoid people's eyes and ears. He believed that I hadn't seen anything in the army, not to mention that I was indeed personality that saw it."

Li Xiao mouth twitched. "I don't know if you are stupid or your ex-wife is shameless..."

"Haha..."

Suddenly, Li Xiao opened his eyes as if thinking of something. "Wait... When you were on the front line a few years ago, you were in a trance suddenly and then you were injured..."

"Well...that time I just found out that Yu Liqing was pregnant and he was determined to give birth so I decided to return to divorce him." Cheng Hai said honestly.

"So that's it." Li Xiao sighed when he heard the words, and then said seriously. "I still want to retaliate against him."

"I didn't stop you from retaliating." Cheng Hai smiled bitterly.

"You... don't you feel bad?"

"My feelings for him? I don't have any thoughts anymore."

Cheng Hai finished speaking. There was silence between the two and the former was in this silence situation. Cheng Hai take out a copy of the information, then go to Li Xiao side and give him the information.

"What is this?"

"You Liqing abortion and the child father's information. If this information comes out, the father of the unborn child will definitely stand up and sue Yu Liqing. Abortion is a felony and Yu Liqing will definitely going into jail."

Li Xiao was taken aback and took the information. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, if Yu Liqing is playing any tricks. This time, I will let you do it."

Li Xiao blinked, as if he was still processing what he just heard and it took a long time for him to come back. "Are you...sure?"

Cheng Hai laughed, "I promised you that I want to help you take revenge. As for Cheng Mu, because he doesn't do anything big now, I can't move him but I will send someone to monitor his every move."

Li Xiao was silly again for a while. Finally laughed. "Okay, I see."

A man does not need to explain but his actions prove that this is more than true.

Li Xiao sighed slightly again, and suddenly didn't want to speak but Cheng Hai felt it was time for him to ask. "Then what about Cheng Mu?"

Li Xiao looked at him, silently staring at him. "Do you think I still have feeling for him?"

"I don't know." Cheng Hai shrugged and made Li Xiao roll his eyes.

Li Xiao said with a huh, his tone was a little cold. "Thank you for everything in this life. If you want to go with that bastard again, I can probably foresee that I will go crazy and kill them."

"Hahaha." Cheng Hai laughed loudly when he heard the words, which made Li Xiao puzzled.

Cheng Hai felt that his mood was too good, so he asked again. "In the next two days, Yu Liqing and Cheng Mu should come to the door by all means to make trouble, do you want to see them?"

Li Xiao's expression was a bit twisted. "You really don't feel sorry for him?"

Cheng Hai laughed at the words and spread his hands. "There is nothing to say, just use the time to prove it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 9.1K 66
Original title:家有Omega初长成 Author:Qiu Qian Zai Shi/秋千在时 Status: Completed Status in COO : 55 Chapters (Completed) + 3 extras (9 chapters - Completed)...
123K 2.5K 15
Natasha has been treated horribly for years now. Except for Steve. He treats her like she is a queen, like she needs everything. He will do anything...
64.8K 1.5K 19
second book in the waf series ❝ I love you❞ ❝I love you too❞ [Completed] #184 in It2017 #96 in billdenbrough High school isnt as great as I thought...
7.5K 134 9
!!these characters are not mine!! all characters belong to zeddyzi, go check her out on social media @zeddyzi if you like YouTube indie animations!! ...